What is your "Proof"?

• 10 Replies
What is your "Proof"?
« on: October 21, 2006, 01:08:32 AM »
How can you prove that the earth is flat? What "evidence" backs your claim? No, really, I want to know, so everyone who has something to say, tell me here. I'm ready, and will research everything you say.

Looking forward to the "proof".
 DO NOT BELIEVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

mjk

Re: What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 01:26:42 AM »
Quote from: "Bodge"
How can you prove that the earth is flat? What "evidence" backs your claim? No, really, I want to know, so everyone who has something to say, tell me here. I'm ready, and will research everything you say.

Looking forward to the "proof".

why dont you just research whats already here?  surely you realise this forum has existed for quite some time and in all likelyhood there would have been people in the past who asked the exact same question.  instead of us repeating ourselves over and over again you might be treated like much less of a n00b if you actually got off your arse and researched everything thats already been said. :)

happy searching
quote="diegodraw"]you never mentioned anything about antagonizing naive idiots who have reason to believe they should defend what everyone already knows is logical....Not like anybody would ever have fun doing that, of course[/quote]

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 06:04:02 PM »
What evidence backs the claims of a round Earth. I'd like to see that first.

~D-Draw

What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 06:26:10 PM »
Yeah,when ever we ask for proof you tell us to earch when there is no legitamite proof.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 06:28:52 PM »
I do love this site.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 07:25:26 PM »
Quote from: "DiegoDraw"

~D-Draw

The ones you say are fake.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 09:45:27 PM »
Quote from: "DiegoDraw"

~D-Draw

http://earth.google.com/

Would you be brave enough to go to the edge of the Earth? If you really want to prove it to the world, you'd go there and take photos.

BTW, is the Earth supposedly concave, or convex?

Yeah,when ever we ask for proof you tell us to earch when there is no legitamite proof.

Well I don't think you can argue if you can't even spell search.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 11:13:20 PM »
Quote from: "Bodge"

http://earth.google.com/

Pictures taken by airplanes and other airborne vehicles.
Would you be brave enough to go to the edge of the Earth? If you really want to prove it to the world, you'd go there and take photos.

BTW, is the Earth supposedly concave, or convex?

Overall?  Flat, like the name of the site implies.

The guy you are berating?  He's one of your RE brethren.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 11:18:34 PM »
Quote from: "TheEngineer"

The guy you are berating?  He's one of your RE brethren.[/quote]

Crap!!!

Sorry Diskus

beast

What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2006, 01:49:29 AM »
BBcode too complicated for you and you attack somebody for making an obvious typo?

What is your "Proof"?
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2006, 02:37:35 AM »
This whole "where's your proof?" is pretty silly.

If you wanted to convince people that the Earth was flat, joining the Flat Earth Society Forum might not be the best way to do it (preaching to the converted?); So one would guess that most of the FEs here aren't really here to converts people.

To just believe FE theory you only have to decide "on the balance of probabilities" that FE theory makes more sense than RE theory. Which means you can very ligitimately be a FEer without being able to prove FE theory.

That's all I'm saying.