Funny, I just had to post this!

• 4 Replies
Funny, I just had to post this!
« on: July 07, 2013, 07:26:16 PM »
Evidence that Physics professors are clueless!   :D  Read the comment posted below from the following video:
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Xav Lemaire   1 week ago   

I am professeur in physics and i can not understand how it is work...

CAN YOU EXPLAN IT TO ME PLEASE

Rushy

Re: Funny, I just had to post this!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 07:40:16 PM »
Yes, thermodynamics is a conspiracy, yada yada. Boring. You could at least try to be creative in your trolling.

?

Pyrolizard

• The Militant Skeptic
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 08:00:05 PM »
He's saying that this video goes entirely against the laws of thermodynamics.  Not entirely sure the laws of thermodynamics apply in this situation, given that there's no thermal pool to draw from.  Personally I think it would more accurately be described as against the law of conservation of energy, but I digress.

Buy a monopolar magnet, which as of yet hasn't been created so if this guy has one he should be winning all sorts of prizes, off ebay.  Try this.  See how well it works.

This is hardly physics, and you'll have to learn at some point that not everything everyone claims on the internet is true, even given visual evidence.  This applies to the video, and likely the guy claiming to be a physicist.
Quote from: Shmeggley
Wherever someone is wrong on the internet, Pyrolizard will be there!

Quote from: Excelsior John
I dont care about the majority I care about Obama.
Let it always be known that Excelsior John is against democracy.

Lorddave

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 02:44:25 AM »
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">thermodynamics

Anyway, looking at his video it's obvious he knows he's lying. Notice how he showed the south pole and the button magnet but not the north, which should have been repelled.

Based on this, I woukdnt be surprised if the nails were actually connected to a current and that was causing the spinning.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »
There is a few sleight of hand tricks in that video.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.