Antartica not existing

• 48 Replies
Antartica not existing
« on: October 19, 2006, 02:19:47 PM »
I just read the FAQ and saw what you said About Antartica,I've been there and I've Crossed it,there were no ICe walls,as well just how many of you guys that belive here are American?Because this died out in Europe 200 hundred years ago.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 02:21:25 PM »
That's funny because I've been to the ice wall (what you call antarctica) and I walked right up to the edge and looked over into space.

Hmm, I guess one of us must be lying. How do we know which one?

?

GeoGuy

Antartica not existing
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 02:21:42 PM »
Diskus,

I have a feeling you've never even been to Antarctica, much less crossed it.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 02:28:33 PM »
I have been,with a team from N.A.S((National Antarica study))a friend of mine work with them and he said they were going and new I always wished to go there.

And show me proof of the Ice wall,on no wait you cant,its transparent to photos,so no proof,yet there is with Antarica.

?

GeoGuy

Antartica not existing
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 02:30:45 PM »
Why ask us to show you proof of the ice wall when you've failed miserably in showing us proof of Antarctica?

Antartica not existing
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 02:35:06 PM »
wait,is that an idiot talking,open you eyes,there is proof every where of it.Type it into google and plent of photos will pop up.

as well why would the goverments want to cover this over.

?

GeoGuy

Antartica not existing
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 02:44:25 PM »
Quote from: "Diskus"
wait,is that an idiot talking,open you eyes,there is proof every where of it.Type it into google and plent of photos will pop up.

Where? Every photo I saw looked exactly like the ice wall.

as well why would the goverments want to cover this over.

No one knows. Doesn't matter.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 02:48:56 PM »
dosent matter,then why is this even here,it does matter.

As well how could it look like the ice wall if you cant take pictures of it  :P

And as well why would most of the world not belive it and think that you guys are idiots.

?

GeoGuy

Antartica not existing
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 02:52:01 PM »
dosent matter,then why is this even here,it does matter.

Why is what here?

As well how could it look like the ice wall if you cant take pictures of it  :P

No one said you can't photograph the ice wall.

And as well why would most of the world not belive it and think that you guys are idiots.

This makes no sense.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 02:55:45 PM »
I read on one of these stupid threads that you can photograph the wall as of it made of blue something,hell I dont know,read the threads below  :P

Antartica not existing
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 02:56:44 PM »
I don't think Diskus is part of an "Antarctic" study if he can't even spell.
 believe the Earth is round.
That doesn't mean the Earth is round.

"If you're going to yell at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" --Homer Simpson

?

GeoGuy

Antartica not existing
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 02:56:48 PM »
Whoever said that was joking.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 03:04:42 PM »
This is the most definitive proof that antarctica exists yet they still deny it. You can't change their views even if you had a video they would call it fake.
he earth is a cube!

?

GeoGuy

Antartica not existing
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 03:08:16 PM »
I hope you don't mean this thread.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 04:57:16 PM »
No one said you can't photograph the ice wall.

Actually , yes some FE did. It's supposedly blue and unphotographable. Though this sentence is a paradox, since if it is blue, then it can be photographed.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

?

GeoGuy

Antartica not existing
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 04:59:43 PM »
Quote from: "phaseshifter"
Actually , yes some FE did. It's supposedly blue and unphotographable. Though this sentence is a paradox, since if it is blue, then it can be photographed.

I know, but I think the FE was just introducing a fleeting hypothesis to explain some question posed by an RE.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 06:40:33 PM »
Quote from: "GeoGuy"
Quote from: "phaseshifter"

I know, but I think the FE was just introducing a fleeting hypothesis to explain some question posed by an RE.

Well that IS a problem. The theory changes depending on which FE'er you talk to. That's how we got into the whole "does flat earth tilt?" argument.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 05:55:03 AM »
Quote from: "Unimportant"

Hmm, I think it's a safe bet to say the grossly outnumbered, manifestly deluded individual. Oh wait... that's you!

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Antartica not existing
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 06:33:19 AM »
Quote from: "ciroc"
Quote from: "Unimportant"

Hmm, I think it's a safe bet to say the grossly outnumbered, manifestly deluded individual. Oh wait... that's you!

I suppose you've been to 'antarctica' inbetween internet sessions as well, have you? Or perhaps you're one of the immense, almost innumerable majority of people on this earth who hasn't, correct? Has it ever occured to you that the reason we're outnumbered is because the majority of people are indisputedly ignorant? Surely even you wouldn't argue that most people can claim to have seen 'antarctica' for themselves?
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Antartica not existing
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 06:58:02 AM »
It's funny how you exaggerate certain comments in order to reinforce your weak POV.
Quote from: "NEEMAN"
Has it ever occured to you that the reason we're outnumbered is because the majority of people are indisputedly ignorant?

No, that has not occured to me. I have more sense than to relegate myself in to your deviant state of mind. Indisputedly ignorant? Again, you are mistaken.

Surely even you wouldn't argue that most people can claim to have seen 'antarctica' for themselves?

And this is supposed to infer what exactly? How can one possibly have a logical and sensible debate with someone who claims that any disparaging evidence is a conspiracy? As I stated prior, it is like arguing with a brick wall.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Antartica not existing
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 07:17:08 AM »
They are indisputedly ignorant, in that they believe in something they have never seen. I'm not saying they are stupid- we are all ignorant, myself included. It's not an insult, merely a fact. We are ignorant, but to deny our ignorance is stupidity. To paraphrase Socrates, 'I am only wise in that I know I know nothing'.

And this is supposed to infer what exactly? How can one possibly have a logical and sensible debate with someone who claims that any disparaging evidence is a conspiracy? As I stated prior, it is like arguing with a brick wall.

It is supposed to infer that you have no right to claim we are 'deviant' when your opinions and beliefs are based entirely on what other people have told you. Tell me, what authority do they have that we don't?
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Antartica not existing
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 11:12:45 AM »
They are indisputedly ignorant, in that they believe in something they have never seen.

Have you ever seen your lungs?

Antartica not existing
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 12:05:55 PM »
Actualy while it may seem the rest of the world is to arrgant to see the rest of the world as "flat" you should take a good long look at you selfs,we ask you for evidens then you say for us to prove evidence

as well as my spelling,Im Particaly dislexic and How does that affect me been part of an Antarica study.

As well if the Moon and sun were supposidly built then who built them,they have been around for billions of years.wel a billion or just less for the moon.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 02:55:10 PM »
the Sun and Moon are a great example of declining quality standards over time.
The more recently constructed Moon is of clearly inferior crafting; made from cheese, It only emits cold light.
 And look at all the damage on the rough, unfinished surface.
 believe that; the Earth is flat until such time as I stand within the Space Station and personally see that it is a Globe.
or that the Earth is a sphere until such time as I stand upon the Icewall and personally see that it is a Flat Disk.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 03:04:10 PM »
Pleas etell me that you dont actualy think that the Moon is made of cheese.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 03:33:29 PM »
Pleas etell me that you dont actualy think that the Moon is made of cheese.

You never know. Some people beleive iin the turtles at the bottom of the earth remember?

Antartica not existing
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 03:35:07 PM »
No, they dont, that is this awesome thing called a joke, making fun of discworld to be exact.
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

Antartica not existing
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 03:40:30 PM »
ANY member of this forum could cross over the south pole if he saved up some money and wanted to. It's easy.

Go to Australia. Get onto a plane to South America. You will go STRAIGHT OVER the continent of Antarctica.

If you consider that an illusion, it must be a VERY fast illusion, with a VERY strong sideways drift.

Antartica not existing
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 03:42:27 PM »
Gimmie the money and I'll try it out.
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

Antartica not existing
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 03:45:19 PM »
If the flat earth society was actually interested in proving their theory, they would have collected enough money to have ONE PERSON try it by now.