New theory

• 36 Replies
Re: New theory
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 11:37:10 PM »
I've come to the conclusion that everyone here knows the earth is flat and we are divided into two types of people 1) those trying to expose the fact and 2) those trying to hide the fact.

and there is a third type of person.. 3)Retard who needs to get a life that found their way to this forum somehow .. but they usually end up getting a life and doing something else and going back to sleep.

this place is truly Shakespearean.

?

Puttah

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 12:43:17 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that everyone here knows the earth is flat and we are divided into two types of people 1) those trying to expose the fact and 2) those trying to hide the fact.

and there is a third type of person.. 3)Retard who needs to get a life that found their way to this forum somehow .. but they usually end up getting a life and doing something else and going back to sleep.

So I'm guessing all the atheists on Christian forums are just hiding Christianity? If you want to imagine what this forum would've been like without REers, go to the Flat Earth Believers section. It's truly... ugh...
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

Thork

• Please do not touch or disturb me.
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 01:17:19 AM »

So I'm guessing all the atheists on Christian forums are just hiding Christianity? If you want to imagine what this forum would've been like without REers, go to the Flat Earth Believers section. It's truly... ugh...
The FE Believers section is like that because most of the flat earthers aren't actually allowed to post in it. Its a space for John Davis and his friends to post their stuff where we can ignore it properly. 

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 01:47:53 AM »
Puttah the so called Neverland has more evidence then many classroom theories. I'm not preaching any religion to you nor am I implying that God will judge you. But even when you jokingly saying "take me with you" you are either mocking me or trying to get some response from me. Mocking me won't do you any good because I honestly don't give a shit, so your intention must be to trap me or make me sound fanatic or religious, this is not gonna happen man and your plan failed. I will not hold people by their hands and lead them to the light. My fairy tale land is my personal space, you can find yours, I'm not saying you must do it. As a matter of fact I somewhat envy you that you are so ignorant of alternate dimensions and realities, it makes your life easier. My life is harder cause I'm forced to struggle with the world by knowing that its not my home. So by no means I try to convert you. There is really nothing to convert to.

Now I don't have all the answers either even for myself. I contemplate different theories, some of them are about Antarctica, some are about flat earth, round earth, space, time so forth. Honestly I don't have a coherent theory yet, which drives me nuts cause I want answers for many things but I guess I just have to wait. I'm very thankful to this website however because FET opened my eyes to a possible infinite earth which I have always knew existed deep in my thoughts.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2013, 03:16:23 AM »
Puttah the so called Neverland has more evidence then many classroom theories. I'm not preaching any religion to you nor am I implying that God will judge you. But even when you jokingly saying "take me with you" you are either mocking me or trying to get some response from me. Mocking me won't do you any good because I honestly don't give a shit, so your intention must be to trap me or make me sound fanatic or religious, this is not gonna happen man and your plan failed. I will not hold people by their hands and lead them to the light. My fairy tale land is my personal space, you can find yours, I'm not saying you must do it. As a matter of fact I somewhat envy you that you are so ignorant of alternate dimensions and realities, it makes your life easier. My life is harder cause I'm forced to struggle with the world by knowing that its not my home. So by no means I try to convert you. There is really nothing to convert to.

Now I don't have all the answers either even for myself. I contemplate different theories, some of them are about Antarctica, some are about flat earth, round earth, space, time so forth. Honestly I don't have a coherent theory yet, which drives me nuts cause I want answers for many things but I guess I just have to wait. I'm very thankful to this website however because FET opened my eyes to a possible infinite earth which I have always knew existed deep in my thoughts.

I think that the quotes in bold say it all, and I think that we should applaud New Earth for his (I assume he is a he) honesty.  This does not imply approval - I still don't like a number of things about his ethics, but at least he is honest as to his thought process, such as it is.
The video demonstrates that we can not fully trust our senses.

?

RyanTG

• If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2013, 04:03:39 AM »
I think you have a very valid point here, because I've been thinking the same thing.
I mean, why would people furiously defend a ridiculous round rotating earth in the masses that they do if they thought this forum was just a small bunch of tin foil hat loonies.
It makes no sense, other than they are here because they do actually know the many different theories of the alternates are starting to piece together and are being fought against, harder and harder.

This site needs more out of the box thinkers who are no afraid of going against the mass indoctrinated thinking , plus the shills who are clearly well versed in attempted debunking techniques.

It's great that people question everything and even some round rotating earth proponents question stuff against their model but in doing so, they should be questioning their own model as well, because, if a supposed intelligent individual cannot see the ridiculousness of a rotating globe and it's set up that requires magical garbage to make it work, then they can only be 3 things.

1. A paid shill , who's job it is , is to trawl sites, using ridicule and ridiculous scientific garbage to make the average Joe feel inadequate and shy away from making their points seen.

2.On the fence, who are intrigued by the alternatives to what they were indoctrinated with but will fight their corner until they can start to pick holes in what they have been taught....there are a few of those on here.

3. Baying crowd bullies, who stand behind the shills, whilst not actually knowing that they are shill, yet echoing what the shills say and then jump in at given times to shout "yeah, so there."

Do you not see how a flat earth would nullify all our known knowledge on topics such as the tides, gravity, helio-centrism, formation of the solar system and see how to somebody who believes in a spherical earth, that is extremely implausible?

The idea of a rotating spherical earth is hardly ridiculous since all other known planets are spherical and rotate along with all known stars.

Plus, I want to sign up to be one of those paid shills. I'd happily receive money to go along to these societies and crush their dreams.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2013, 05:50:18 AM »

I think you have a very valid point here, because I've been thinking the same thing.
I mean, why would people furiously defend a ridiculous round rotating earth in the masses that they do if they thought this forum was just a small bunch of tin foil hat loonies.
It makes no sense, other than they are here because they do actually know the many different theories of the alternates are starting to piece together and are being fought against, harder and harder.

This site needs more out of the box thinkers who are no afraid of going against the mass indoctrinated thinking , plus the shills who are clearly well versed in attempted debunking techniques.

It's great that people question everything and even some round rotating earth proponents question stuff against their model but in doing so, they should be questioning their own model as well, because, if a supposed intelligent individual cannot see the ridiculousness of a rotating globe and it's set up that requires magical garbage to make it work, then they can only be 3 things.

1. A paid shill , who's job it is , is to trawl sites, using ridicule and ridiculous scientific garbage to make the average Joe feel inadequate and shy away from making their points seen.

2.On the fence, who are intrigued by the alternatives to what they were indoctrinated with but will fight their corner until they can start to pick holes in what they have been taught....there are a few of those on here.

3. Baying crowd bullies, who stand behind the shills, whilst not actually knowing that they are shill, yet echoing what the shills say and then jump in at given times to shout "yeah, so there."
A lot of the RE proponents probably stumble across this site and think to themselves, this can't be real can it?  They read a few topics, see how ridiculous some of the physics posted by the FE proponents is, and then they can't help but try to fix the errors.  I got suckered in to this site after looking at some anti-vaccine stuff and just read some of the most ridiculous explanations I had ever heard.  It took me a few weeks to realize that there are two types of FE proponents, those who claim to be just to argue and those who claim to be because they cannot understand physics.  There are probably a few others out there that are young and think it's cool to go against the mainstream and be a free thinker or that are delusional, but those are probably not the majority.  So I've given up on truly trying to educate and have just moved in to counter debate mode to get my argumentative side out.

But if you could point me to the agency that is paying people to debunk silly concepts, I would appreciate the extra payday.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.