Lizardman appearance

• 85 Replies

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Lizardman appearance
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2013, 01:22:01 AM »
A single message, a very useful bibliography for those who thought they had done their homework...

Now, let us get back to the subject of the thread.

By reading my messages, iwtb, you have at your disposal  the best work on the lizard bloodline conspiracy.

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2013, 01:27:09 AM »
But how does Willmore fit into the Lizardmen bloodline, and should we be concerned that our leaders could possibly be reptilian?
Or just lay back and accept it as fact?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2013, 01:39:30 AM »
The fact that the FES presents the UA acceleration and/or the infinite earth hypotheses is not due to any reptilian bloodline conspiracy, but simply because of ignoring the basic proofs which defy both the UA acceleration and the infinite earth conjectures.

Leaders with reptilian bloodline will always be part of some secret society...

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2013, 01:40:55 AM »
But how can we be sure that Willmore is not reptillian?

?

RyanTG

• If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2013, 03:15:37 AM »
There is no such thing as the theory of general relativity, evolution is a myth and you post articles from intelligent design websites (-.-), there is a reptilian blood line, proof for the "subquark model" comes from a paper on extra-sensory perception ???, Maxwell's equation prove light is variable and they demolish theory of relativity yet nobody in the scientific community who studies physics has come to this conclusion except for you may I add.

I think scepti has a rival.

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2013, 07:17:51 AM »
There is no such thing as the theory of general relativity, evolution is a myth and you post articles from intelligent design websites (-.-), there is a reptilian blood line, proof for the "subquark model" comes from a paper on extra-sensory perception ???, Maxwell's equation prove light is variable and they demolish theory of relativity yet nobody in the scientific community who studies physics has come to this conclusion except for you may I add.

I do not believe anyone can rival Scepti,
He is the greatest example of how very wrong the FAQ can be. God love him.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2013, 07:55:43 AM »

(sokarul is back with the same rambling, incoherent type of messages, which denote a very serious problem; again, Maxwell's original equations prove the existence of ether, not to mention the DePalma experiments).
Feel free to explain how I make a living. You can spam all the links you want but the truth is you can't.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

RyanTG

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2013, 09:16:49 AM »

Feel free to explain how I make a living. You can spam all the links you want but the truth is you can't.

What is your job may I ask?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2013, 11:14:08 AM »

What is your job may I ask?
I'm an analytical chemist. What I am referring to is sandokhan inability to explain how the different Spectroscopes i use work, if the electromagnetic spectrum isn't what science says it is.

So I don't get completely yelled at by the mods. If lizard bloodline exists, can DNA test show it?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Junker

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2013, 08:29:23 PM »
Going to hit all of these at once.

IWTB.  Stop it with this.  Now.

I'm an analytical chemist. What I am referring to is sandokhan inability to explain how the different Spectroscopes i use work, if the electromagnetic spectrum isn't what science says it is.
So I don't get completely yelled at by the mods. If lizard bloodline exists, can DNA test show it?
You are fine with that post.

Oh right, so now all the historians are in on the RE conspiracy now. Jesus... there's not many people left who aren't in on it!
You have already been warned about things like this.  Please refrain from low content posts in the upper fora.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2013, 06:40:19 AM »

You are fine with that post.

Oh right, so now all the historians are in on the RE conspiracy now. Jesus... there's not many people left who aren't in on it!
You have already been warned about things like this.  Please refrain from low content posts in the upper fora.

Could I please ask for an elaboration on why this is low-content? 

Thank you.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2013, 06:42:40 AM »
Never before have I not read so much stuff at one time

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2013, 07:10:35 AM »

In the context of a reptilian conspiracy discussion thread, how are those comments inappropriate?  ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Junker

« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2013, 10:39:28 AM »
Could I please ask for an elaboration on why this is low-content? 

Thank you.
It adds nothing to the discussion, that is why.  If you would like to continue, we can over PM.

In the context of a reptilian conspiracy discussion thread, how are those comments inappropriate?  ???

Once again, it adds nothing to the discussion.  IWTB has been posting the same nonsense about Wilmore for several weeks now.  If he has some sort of substantiated claim, then great.  Otherwise, I don't want to see anymore posts about how he thinks Wilmore is a Lizardman, or how we can't be sure he isn't (unless he posts them in CN, where they belong).  Like Rama, if you would like to continue, we can over PM.  I don't want to waste anymore space in this thread on it.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2013, 11:40:45 AM »
all the lizard business should be in RM. if the society will allow troll threads to exist then stupid stuff will be posted to it.

this is just on par with moon shrimp posts.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2013, 11:53:05 AM »
all the lizard business should be in RM. if the society will allow troll threads to exist then stupid stuff will be posted to it.

Lizard reptilian people are a concern to some folks, and can be a legitimate focus of discussion.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2013, 12:06:40 PM »

Lizard reptilian people are a concern to some folks, and can be a legitimate focus of discussion.

hoppy is right.
what if these lizardmen are not Christians, or have any faith?
maybe lizardmen are athiests,  like Willmore. 
Posts like these are paramount for maybe the FES leadership just may be reptillian.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »
ahh yes it is a concern. it was the catalyst to thorks leaving. the only people who should concern themselves with such ideas are on medication.

it might be a legitimate focus alright, there are enough crazies talking about it on other forums. why soil this one with this crap too?

« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2013, 08:00:23 PM »
do you deny, with your one lit square that Lizardmen, are in control of the FES?

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2013, 08:32:02 PM »
yes because it is a stupid idea. seriously dude you should drop the act from time to time before you cant post up here.

?

RyanTG

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2013, 01:23:08 AM »
yes because it is a stupid idea. seriously dude you should drop the act from time to time before you cant post up here.

You should go tell sandokhan that.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2013, 05:23:00 AM »

The very best of quantum physicists, astrophysicists have come to the same conclusion, and I have enumerated already some of them: Nikola Tesla, T. Townsend Brown, Linus Pauling, J.C. Maxwell and much more.

YOU ryantg continue to post superficially.

Let me remedy your problem right now.

When Einstein asserted that nothing was faster than the speed of light - he was comparing light to electromagnetic emissions, that is, Hertzian waves based on the conventional Maxwell equations.

However, our present-day Maxwell equations are not the original Maxwell equations:

http://vacuum-physics.com/Maxwell/maxwell_oplf.pdf

On the modified Maxwell equations:

" ... In discarding the scalar component of the quaternion, Heaviside and Gibbs unwittingly discarded the unified EM/G [electromagnetic/ gravitational] portion of Maxwell's theory that arises when the translation/directional components of two interacting quaternions reduce to zero, but the scalar resultant remains and infolds a deterministic, dynamic structure that is a function of oppositive directional/translational components. In the infolding of EM energy inside a scalar potential, a structured scalar potential results, almost precisely as later shown by Whittaker but unnoticed by the scientific community. The simple vector equations produced by Heaviside and Gibbs captured only that subset of Maxwell's theory where EM and gravitation are mutually exclusive. In that subset, electromagnetic circuits and equipment will not ever, and cannot ever, produce gravitational or inertial effects in materials and equipment.

"Brutally, not a single one of those Heaviside/ Gibbs equations ever appeared in a paper or book by James Clerk Maxwell, even though the severely restricted Heaviside/Gibbs interpretation is universally and erroneously taught in all Western universities as Maxwell's theory.

A true electromagnetic wave does not fall off as the distance from the source increases, that is, it is immune to the inverse square law of the usual Hertz waves.

http://web.archive.org/web/20071006083222/http://www.wbabin.net/science/tombe4.pdf

Abstract. Maxwell’s 1864 paper ‘A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic
Field’ abandons the theory of molecular vortices that was a central feature of his
1861 paper ‘On Physical Lines of Force’. Even after writing part I of his 1861
paper, Maxwell realized that a purely hydrodynamical approach to
electromagnetic theory is insufficient, and so he introduced electrical particles
and gradually shifted over to a more dynamical approach.
This article investigates whether or not any physics was lost as a result of
Maxwell abandoning his theory of molecular vortices. The focus of attention is
centred on equation (5) of his 1861 paper, as this equation contains components
that can be demonstrated to simultaneously represent both the Coriolis force and
the Lorentz force, therefore implying that the Lorentz force is a kind of Coriolis
force. Since a rotating frame of reference is needed for a Coriolis force, it follows
that the Lorentz force must depend entirely on the rotating aethereal substance
within Maxwell’s vortex cells. The conclusion is that Maxwell made a serious
error when he abandoned his theory of molecular vortices, and that the physical
explanation for the Lorentz force was lost as a result.

Let me stress this fact most strongly.  After Maxwell's death a single man - Oliver Heaviside - directly altered Maxwell's equations, eliminating localized electrogravitation and producing the form of the theory taught throughout the West today as "Maxwell's theory."
     Maxwell's theory has never been taught in Western universities!  Only Heaviside's crippled subset of the theory has been taught!

Then, shortly before the turn of the century , a short, sharp "debate" erupted in a few journals - mostly in the journal Nature.  Only about 30 scientists took part in the "debate."

It wasn't really much of a debate!  The vectorists simply steam- rolled right over the remaining quaternionists, sweeping all opposition before them.
    They simply threw out the remaining vestiges of Maxwell's quaternion theory, and completely adopted Heaviside's interpretation.
    Thus, a little over a decade later when Einstein wrote his general relativity theory , he did not know that the original work of Maxwell already indicated the unification of gravitation and electromagnetics, and indicated the ease with which local spacetime could be electrogravitationally curved locally and engineered.
    Accordingly, he placed the scientists of the West on a road which rigorously assumed that a unified field theory was yet to be discovered.  It also strongly discouraged any experimentation aimed at curving local spacetime, for it assumed that such could not be done.

YOU ryantg are among those misguided scientists who use ONLY the modified Maxwell equations.

ryantg PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY.

The biography of Dr. Stephen Phillips.

DR STEPHEN PHILLIPS earned his Ph.D. at the University of California, where he also taught mathematics and physics. In 1979 one of his scientific papers was published, proposing a theory that unified particle interactions and predicted that quarks are not fundamental (as most physicists currently believe) but are composed of three more basic particles ('subquarks') which, may have since been detected at FermiLab, high-energy physics laboratory near Chicago in America. He has lectured on his research at the Cavendish Laboratory of Cambridge University.

A century-old claim by  two early leaders of  the Theosophical
Society to have used a form of ESP to observe subatomic particles is evaluat-
ed. Their observations  are  found  to be consistent with  facts  of  nuclear
physics and with the quark model of particle physics provided that their as-
sumption that they saw atoms is rejected.  Their account of the force binding
together the fundamental constituents of  matter is shown to agree with the
string model.  Their description of these basic particles bears striking similar-
ity to basic ideas of superstring theory.  The implication  of  this remarkable
correlation between ostensible paranormal  observations of subatomic parti-
cles and facts of nuclear and particle physics is that quarks are neither funda-
mental nor hadronic states of superstrings, as many physicists  currently as-
sume, but, instead, are composed of three subquark states of a superstring.

Given that the gaps in the periodic table represented by these anticipated un-
stable elements were known to Besant & Leadbeater, how can we be sure that
their descriptions were based upon real  objects and were not fabricated  ac-
cording  to their expectations?
Knowing which  groups of  the periodic  table
these  undiscovered  elements belong  to could  have  enabled them  to  deduce
what shape their atoms ought to have, having decided upon a rule to link atom-
ic shapes to groups. But the values of  the atomic weights of  these elements
were unknown to science at the time when Besant and Leadbeater published
observations of them and yet the "number weights" (defined shortly) that they
calculated for  these  elements  agree with  their  chemical atomic  weights  to
within one unit.
It is highly implausible that this measure of agreement could
have  come about by  chance in  every case. Furthermore, analysis (Phillips,
1994) of the particles reported to have been observed in the supposed atoms of
these elements undiscovered by science at the time reveals such a high degree
of agreement with the theory presented in this paper to explain micro-psi ob-
servations of atoms that neither deliberate fabrication nor hallucinations influ-
enced by knowledge of the gaps in the periodic table are realistic explanations
of these elements being examined before their scientific discovery.
  These two
considerations strongly suggest that the descriptions by Besant and Leadbeat-
er of the supposed atoms of these elements must have been based upon physi-
cal objects, for there is simply no more plausible alternative that can explain
such a measure of agreement.

The fact that elements in the same subgroup of a group of the periodic table do not always
occur in the same subgroup of the micro-psi  version of this table is inconsis-
tent with what one would expect if  Besant and Leadbeater  had been merely
guided by their knowledge of chemistry to fabricate the correlation. Secondly,
how could hallucinations, whose cause was located entirely inside their brains
and not outside amongst the trillions of atoms in all the chemicals they exam-
ined, generate UPA populations in MPAs that always turned out to be about 18
times the correct atomic weights of their elements?
  This is true, remarkable,
even for elements like francium and astatine, whose atomic weights must have
been unknown to Besant and Leadbeater because science discovered them in,
respectively,  1939  and  1940,  about seven years  after the deaths of  the two
Theosophists. How, if  MPAs  are not atoms, could they have anticipated  in
1908 - five years before scientists suspected the existence of isotopes
- the
fact that an element such as neon could have more than one type of  atom, an
MPA, moreover, whose calculated number weight of 22.33 is consistent with
their having detected with micro-psi the neon-22 nuclide before the physicist
J. J. Thomson discovered it in  1913? One must turn to particle physics for an-
swers.

This paper has presented evidence (summarized in Table 3) of how facts of
nuclear and particle physics are consistent with purported psychic descriptions
of subatomic particles.  It is because Besant and Leadbeater finished their ob-
servations many years before pertinent scientific knowledge became available
that their work cannot be rejected  as fraudulent once this consistency is ac-
cepted.  Nor can critics plausible interpret their observations as precognitive
visions of future ideas and discoveries of  physics.  If  this had been the case, Besant and Leadbeater might reasonably have been expected to describe atoms according to the Rutherford-Bohr model. The nuclear model of the atom was
formulated by Rutherford in 1911, two years after they concluded their main
investigation of MPAs. Yet none of its features can be found in their publica-
tions. Instead of being atoms, as would be expected if micro-psi faculty were
actually precognition, MPAs are more exotic objects which, as Figure 5 shows,
have  compositions and  UPA  populations indicating  that  they consist of  the
constituent quarks and subquarks or two atomic nuclei of  an element.  This
makes  them more  akin  to what  nuclear physicists  call  "compound nuclei,"
which are formed in high-energy physics laboratories by the collision and brief
fusion  of  two  very  fast-moving  nuclei. Moreover, precognition would  not
have led Besant and Leadbeater to portray some chemical molecules such as
methane and benzene in a way that conflicts with chemistry.  If they had used
merely  precognition, they  would never have observed four MPAs for which
atomic theory can provide no corresponding element; they would have record-
ed only MPAs of known elements.

The fact that most of their descriptions of MPAs were  published  several  years  before  physicists even suspected  that atoms had nuclei excludes the possibility  of their fraudulent use of scientific knowledge about the composition of nuclei in terms of protons, neutrons and mass numbers because no such information existed then, Chadwick discovering  the  neutron  in  1932, twenty-four years  after  the first  edition  of  Occult
Chemistry  appeared.  No normal or alternative paranormal explanation  of the
correlation between modern physics and their ostensible 100-year old obser-
vations  of  subatomic  particles appears  to exist  other  than that  Besant  and
Leadbeater genuinely described aspects of the microscopic world by means of
ESP, albeit one disturbed by the act of paranormal observation.

EACH AND EVERY ELEMENT AND ISOTOPE PREDICTED WITH 100% ACCURACY.

A clear and absolute proof that everything I have posted is true.

ESP OF QUARKS AND STRINGS, 1999, DR. STEPHEN PHILLIPS

http://books.google.ro/books?id=5Qgfx4bXkT4C&pg=PA33&dq=esp+of+quarks+and+strings&hl=ro&sa=X&ei=rM3FUMTSM4b14QT264GYAw&redir_esc=y#v=snippet&q=neutrino&f=false

HISTORICAL EVIDENCE, QUARKS AND STRINGS:

http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_09_4_phillips.pdf

FARCE OF MODERN PHYSICS:

http://davidpratt.info/farce.htm

OCCULT CHEMISTRY, the work copied by Dirac, Gell-Mann, Higgs and many others:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/oc/pdfindex.htm

As for the lizard thread, all of you now know exactly what is going on: the reptilian bloodline descendants are the ones who invented the round earth theory, who falsified the entire history prior to 1825 ad, and who currently run Nasa.

?

RyanTG

« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2013, 07:43:42 AM »
1) Only 12 of the 20 maxwell equations were altered and they were improved.
2) I refuse to read a paper that claims to be able to detect "strings" and "quarks" through extra-sensory perception; a paranormal based pseudoscience.
3)

"A true electromagnetic wave does not fall off as the distance from the source increases, that is, it is immune to the inverse square law of the usual Hertz waves."

Why are you classifying as a "Hertz wave"? And what are you classifying as a "true" electromagnetic wave? Because the EM radiation emitted from the sun experiences the inverse square law, so do all the stars and galaxies in the universe.

4)You are claiming all physics used, not in Western countries may I add but all over the planet, is demonstrably fictitious and as evidence for this you give links to unfathomably dubious websites, not journals, not scientific studies (that do not use ESP -.-) and by authors who's named i've never even heard of and who don't even show up in google searches.

I would rather not carry on this conversation, especially since you continue to regurgitate the same copy and pasted paragraphs and links with about 5% of the nonsense you post actually being your own writing.

As for the lizard thread, all of you now know exactly what is going on: the reptilian bloodline descendants are the ones who invented the round earth theory, who falsified the entire history prior to 1825 ad, and who currently run Nasa.

It seems that you are also delusional or have some permutation of a mental illness, so on those grounds I would rather not continue this. Please seek medical help, thank you.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2013, 01:13:28 PM »

You should go tell sandokhan that.

yes that will get far wouldnt it. it takes a special kind of person to get the label; flat earth believer. you should read his stuff from time to time, he is the copy paste master.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2013, 05:32:11 AM »
ryantg, your whimsical belief in the theory of relativity is a certain sign of delusion.

Do you understand where you are and what is being discussed here?

Only 12 of the 20 maxwell equations were altered and they were improved.

Have you lost your mind ryantg?

In discarding the scalar component of the quaternion, Heaviside and Gibbs unwittingly discarded the unified EM/G [electromagnetic/ gravitational] portion of Maxwell's theory that arises when the translation/directional components of two interacting quaternions reduce to zero, but the scalar resultant remains and infolds a deterministic, dynamic structure that is a function of oppositive directional/translational components. In the infolding of EM energy inside a scalar potential, a structured scalar potential results, almost precisely as later shown by Whittaker but unnoticed by the scientific community. The simple vector equations produced by Heaviside and Gibbs captured only that subset of Maxwell's theory where EM and gravitation are mutually exclusive. In that subset, electromagnetic circuits and equipment will not ever, and cannot ever, produce gravitational or inertial effects in materials and equipment.

Maxwell's original equations, which unite electromagnetism and gravity, were simply MUTILATED by both Heaviside and Lorentz.

To acclaim such a brutal deletion of terms as an "improvement" means you have lost your mind.

Heaviside "streamlined" Maxwell's original equations down to four simple (if woefully incomplete!) expressions. Because Heaviside openly felt the quaternions were "an abomination" -- never fully understanding the linkage between the critical scalar and vector components in Maxwell's use of them to describe the potentials of empty space ("apples and oranges," he termed them) -- he eliminated over 200 quaternions from Maxwell's original theory in his attempted "simplification."

You are no scientist ryantg, do not kid yourself.

Heaviside actually felt that Maxwell's use of quaternions and their description of the "potentials" of space was "... mystical, and should be murdered from the theory ..." which -- by drastically editing Maxwell's original work after the latter's untimely death (from cancer), excising the scalar component of the quaternions and eliminating the hyperspatial characteristics of the directional (vector) components -- Oliver Heaviside effectively accomplished singlehanded.

As a result of this artificial restriction of Maxwell's theory, Einstein also inadvertently restricted his theory of general relativity, forever preventing the unification of electromagnetics and relativity.

ryantg, Maxwell's original equations show that terrestrial gravity is a form of electricity and Whittaker's 1903 and 1904 papers (the first was titled "On the partial differential equations of mathematical physics" (Mathematische Annalen, Vol. 57, 1903, p.333-335); the second, "On an Expression of the Electromagnetic Field due to Electrons by means of two Scalar Potential Functions" (Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, Vol.1, 1904, p. 367-372) do demonstrate that electromagnetic waves travel in two simultaneous directions in the scalar potential of the vacuum.

You simply have never done your homework to understand these issues.

http://www.gsjournal.net/old/science/tombe.pdf

DOUBLE HELIX THEORY OF THE MAGNETIC FIELD

The biography of Dr. Stephen Phillips.

DR STEPHEN PHILLIPS earned his Ph.D. at the University of California, where he also taught mathematics and physics. In 1979 one of his scientific papers was published, proposing a theory that unified particle interactions and predicted that quarks are not fundamental (as most physicists currently believe) but are composed of three more basic particles ('subquarks') which, may have since been detected at FermiLab, high-energy physics laboratory near Chicago in America. He has lectured on his research at the Cavendish Laboratory of Cambridge University.

HISTORICAL EVIDENCE, QUARKS AND STRINGS:

http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_09_4_phillips.pdf

Do you speak English ryantg?

Given that the gaps in the periodic table represented by these anticipated un-
stable elements were known to Besant & Leadbeater, how can we be sure that
their descriptions were based upon real  objects and were not fabricated  ac-
cording  to their expectations? Knowing which  groups of  the periodic  table
these  undiscovered  elements belong  to could  have  enabled them  to  deduce
what shape their atoms ought to have, having decided upon a rule to link atom-
ic shapes to groups. But the values of  the atomic weights of  these elements
were unknown to science at the time when Besant and Leadbeater published
observations of them and yet the "number weights" (defined shortly) that they
calculated for  these  elements  agree with  their  chemical atomic  weights  to
within one unit. It is highly implausible that this measure of agreement could
have  come about by  chance in  every case.
Furthermore, analysis (Phillips,
1994) of the particles reported to have been observed in the supposed atoms of
these elements undiscovered by science at the time reveals such a high degree
of agreement with the theory presented in this paper to explain micro-psi ob-
servations of atoms that neither deliberate fabrication nor hallucinations influ-
enced by knowledge of the gaps in the periodic table are realistic explanations
of these elements being examined before their scientific discovery.  These two
considerations strongly suggest that the descriptions by Besant and Leadbeat-
er of the supposed atoms of these elements must have been based upon physi-
cal objects, for there is simply no more plausible alternative that can explain
such a measure of agreement.

The fact that elements in the same subgroup of a group of the periodic table do not always
occur in the same subgroup of the micro-psi  version of this table is inconsis-
tent with what one would expect if  Besant and Leadbeater  had been merely
guided by their knowledge of chemistry to fabricate the correlation. Secondly,
how could hallucinations, whose cause was located entirely inside their brains
and not outside amongst the trillions of atoms in all the chemicals they exam-
ined, generate UPA populations in MPAs that always turned out to be about 18
times the correct atomic weights of their elements?  This is true, remarkable,
even for elements like francium and astatine, whose atomic weights must have
been unknown to Besant and Leadbeater because science discovered them in,
respectively,  1939  and  1940,  about seven years  after the deaths of  the two
Theosophists. How, if  MPAs  are not atoms, could they have anticipated  in
1908 - five years before scientists suspected the existence of isotopes - the
fact that an element such as neon could have more than one type of  atom, an
MPA, moreover, whose calculated number weight of 22.33 is consistent with
their having detected with micro-psi the neon-22 nuclide before the physicist
J. J. Thomson discovered it in  1913? One must turn to particle physics for an-
swers.

Rest assured ryantg, P. Higgs, M. Gell-Mann, P. Dirac, the creators of string theory read the Occult Chemistry: their discoveries were simply copied from this incredible book on quarks and strings.

There is no nonsense in my messages, not ever; so far, I have demonstrated precisely that at the present time you only some 10% of what a true scientist should know.

?

RyanTG

« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2013, 05:45:18 AM »
You do understand that string theory has yet to be demonstrably proven due to extremely small theorised scales of the strings and the planck length?

I don't see how you can base your entire philosophical around a yet unproven, untested hypothesis. The framework has a strictly mathematical foundation and after reading your post about how irrational numbers don't exist, I'm positive you wouldn't agree with the mathematical derivation.

You also keep alluding to the fact that me and many others only have "10% knowledge" on the subject at hand. You do understand you are most likely the only person, if not part of a handful of people on this planet right now who subscribes to this idiosyncratic and unproven belief?

If I am not a true scientist and only obtain a small portion of knowledge on the subject then so does every single scientist on this planet.

Sandokhan, please stop submitting your works to an online forum and submit your works to a journal, a university or a research centre and let them critique what you've wrote.