Lizardman appearance

• 85 Replies

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: Lizardman appearance
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2013, 05:40:10 PM »
Apologies, there was apparently a bit of a mix-up with moving posts. I've put Sandokhan's post back where it should be.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 05:50:31 PM »
Thank you Willmore, but why was Th*rk demodded?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2013, 05:51:47 PM »
Thank you Willmore, but why was Th*rk demodded?

Because he resigned a few months ago. Now, let's stick to the topic at hand.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 09:42:16 PM »
why does the body look like something my nan made? id love to know what detected my wooly aura.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2013, 06:57:12 AM »
Why has this thread gone back in time?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2013, 06:20:38 PM »
Most probably the message was deleted because of the painting...

Let us try again without a direct link to that painting in question.

Watchers from Heaven are not reptilian.

Reptilian refers to something else: please search for van der goes temptation the eve and the identity of women website (those who understand the new radical chronology already know that the Renaissance occurred during the 18th century, as the works of major artists like Raphael, Caravaggio, Titian can be found at Pompei which was destroyed by the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius at least after 1700 AD).

This painting explains everything.

The scenery in the Mona Lisa painting refers to the Garden of Eden, which is not located beyond the Earth, but very much at the center of it as described in the Book of Jubilees. Chapter 15 from the Book of Enoch specifies what happened to the hybrids.

Now, this is what the human body really looks like, when we add what cannot be seen or detected with usual scientific equipment: the baryons, mesons, and subquarks which compose the human aura.

http://www.weare1.us/Babbitt-Body.jpg

In the human aura each feeling and thought can actually be seen, if we had the esp capacity to observe them.

Notice the extraordinary resemblance to the shape of a subquark:

http://www.weare1.us/Babbitt%20color.jpg

Thank you, I will look into this.

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013, 06:30:07 PM »
Anyone recognize this speaker? He talks about lizard men

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">01 Firewall- Bright Eyes (The People's Key)

Edit: never mind, youtube comments are so helpful. I guess it's Denny Brewer
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:32:45 PM by FlatOrange »
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013, 06:50:55 PM »
Most probably the message was deleted because of the painting...

Let us try again without a direct link to that painting in question.

Watchers from Heaven are not reptilian.

Reptilian refers to something else: please search for van der goes temptation the eve and the identity of women website (those who understand the new radical chronology already know that the Renaissance occurred during the 18th century, as the works of major artists like Raphael, Caravaggio, Titian can be found at Pompei which was destroyed by the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius at least after 1700 AD).

This painting explains everything.

The scenery in the Mona Lisa painting refers to the Garden of Eden, which is not located beyond the Earth, but very much at the center of it as described in the Book of Jubilees. Chapter 15 from the Book of Enoch specifies what happened to the hybrids.

Now, this is what the human body really looks like, when we add what cannot be seen or detected with usual scientific equipment: the baryons, mesons, and subquarks which compose the human aura.

http://www.weare1.us/Babbitt-Body.jpg

In the human aura each feeling and thought can actually be seen, if we had the esp capacity to observe them.

Notice the extraordinary resemblance to the shape of a subquark:

http://www.weare1.us/Babbitt%20color.jpg

Thank you, I will look into this.

If you are Reptilian, you can tell us the whole story about the Conspiracy.

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2013, 04:04:53 AM »

Where can I get one of these fabulous (and cozy) knitted suits of armour??? I must have it! We all must protect ourselves form the lizard men, and we all know that lizard men just can't stand the feel of fine MAN-MADE knitted (or crochet) garments.

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2013, 09:35:59 AM »

Where can I get one of these fabulous (and cozy) knitted suits of armour??? I must have it! We all must protect ourselves form the lizard men, and we all know that lizard men just can't stand the feel of fine LIZARD-MADE knitted (or crochet) garments.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2013, 10:04:35 AM »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Rushy

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2013, 10:35:53 AM »
This thread needs to go away.

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2013, 03:48:26 PM »

Rushy, you speak heresy. Do not tread on thin ice, or Willmore will smack his ban hammer!

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2013, 12:30:56 AM »

Someone is scared of the truth!
you can't spell planet without plane. or net... 8)

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2013, 08:10:24 AM »
Terra Firma 1901, p38
Angels are an entirely different order of begings from men, and in the Old Testament, are called Beni Elohim, "Sons of God" who, we are told, when the foundations of the Earth were laid, "shouted for joy" - Job xxxviii
And, under certain particular circumstances, they have been mistaken for men, but, in Scripture, the distinction between them and ourselves has always been essential and must so continue.  It is only when redeemed men are raised from the dead, or changed at the Coming of our Lord, that they are said to be made isangeloi, equal to angels in the respect that "they shell die no more" Luke xx. 36

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2013, 09:48:22 AM »
So is it possible the lizard men have infiltrated the FES?
Did Th*rk find out and that is why he was ousted?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2013, 04:32:54 AM »
Minerals - subject only to the dextrorotatory terrestrial gravity waves

Plants - ability to use baryons and mesons (laevorotatory, left-handed, subquarks)

Animals - baryons, mesons and on a limited level, quarks (emotional body)

Human beings - baryons, mesons, quarks, and subquarks (mental body) - one sexual force to be used outside the body to create, the other one remains latent inside the body (emotions, seminal liquid, male force - imagination, blood, female force)

Angels - both creative forces can be used inside and outside the body - body is made entirely of baryons, mesons, quarks, and subquarks - the vibration of these particles (energy meridians) can be increased or reduced (can take on the appearance of a human being, or increase the vibration to become invisible to the naked eye)

Blood - physical manifestation of the imagination
Seminal liquid - physical manifestation of the generative force

Once both creative forces can be used, the neutral force, divine wisdom, can be received in full power.

More information here: http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm (use both the topical and alphabetical indices)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 05:27:15 AM by sandokhan »

?

RyanTG

• If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2013, 06:01:21 AM »

Plants - ability to use baryons and mesons (laevorotatory, left-handed, subquarks)

Human beings - baryons, mesons, quarks, and subquarks (mental body) - one sexual force to be used outside the body to create, the other one remains latent inside the body (emotions, seminal liquid, male force - imagination, blood, female force)

Angels - both creative forces can be used inside and outside the body - body is made entirely of baryons, mesons, quarks, and subquarks - the vibration of these particles (energy meridians) can be increased or reduced (can take on the appearance of a human being, or increase the vibration to become invisible to the naked eye)

Once both creative forces can be used, the neutral force, divine wisdom, can be received in full power.

More information here: http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm (use both the topical and alphabetical indices)

Do you just make this up as you go along?

?

RyanTG

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2013, 06:50:01 AM »
Not at all.

Please read:

http://www.prosveta.com/product_detail.phtml?id=285&pos=8&collection_id=3

http://www.healthy.net/Health/Article/Scientific_Evidence_in_Support_of_Acupuncture_and_Meridian_Theory_I_Introduction/1087 (three pages)

http://www.qigonginstitute.org/html/scientificbasis.php

Have you ever considered the scientific evidence (not that you should, assuming you are a zetetic) that indicates that Acupuncture is a pseudo-medicine, meridian points don't exist, clairvoyance and astral projections are complete nonsense and "energy medicine" is pile of shit masked in a shroud of "quantum physics"?

As a side note, none of those links explain why minerals are "subject only to the dextrorotatory terrestrial gravity waves" ??? and blood is a "physical manifestation of the imagination" ???.

You also seem to me throwing around the terms quark, baryon, mesons and subquarks (a term that isn't even used in physics) without really understanding what they are. For example, baryons are made of quarks. I don't see how a plant has the ability to use a baryon but only a human can use a quark?

What? ??? ???

?

Adolf Hipster

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2013, 07:05:20 AM »
I apologize for asking and my late entrance to the thread, but John Davis said how the lizard conspiracy is central to flat earth theory.
In what way do lizard-men have anything to do with it?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2013, 07:07:10 AM »
You have not done your homework at all (not that you should, assuming you are a RE).

In my alternative flat earth faq (and also at the beam neutrinos thread) you will find the most precise proofs re: subquarks, quarks, mesons, baryons - the best description and exact function.

For the existence of subquarks please also see my alternative faq, for the latest experiments and findings (obviously, you have not done any research, yet you have the audacity to complain).

I have explained many times what dextrorotatory ether waves are and their effect on matter (minerals); in fact I have done so better than anybody else.

Once you will read all the material I provided, you will gain an extraordinary knowledge re: baryons, mesons, quarks, subquarks, their relationship to the etheric/reproductive/emotional/mental bodies, how blood is related to the imagination.

It is obvious that this is your first exposure to such subjects...if you are really interested, my messages are a very good starting point to learn everything you want to know re: meridian theory (they really do exist).

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2013, 07:10:09 AM »
Lizard conspiracy refers to the bloodline who invented the round earth theory, and who also falsified the entire official history and chronology.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2013, 07:20:43 AM »
I would suggest amendment here - there are , if one follows biblical sources, at least two types of angels (though perhaps up to 4);  those that are immortal men changed through Death or the Coming, and angels themselves who may have ruled this land under Satan at some point. I am about to do some heavy digging through religious sources on this sorta thing.  I'll keep in mind to notate any contextual or semantic clues concerning their nature.

I can't say I agree with your assessment of the data, but I'm sure it could be right for your World View. I still would think it a stretch to think Angels are reptilian.  However, it would fit with what we know about certain histories.  We have a race of lizards that lived in the past and died due to their lack of abstraction and territorial mindset. We as humans are given a mammalian aspect to thought and a reptilian one.  Could it be that Those Who Do Not Die are not those humans that have shed all traces of reptilian urge and ascended to a higher form of living?

One has to draw no thin line when examining the histories of religions and the mythologies and tales of man to see the blinding similarity between forms of angelus and serpents - especially when one considers who Satan is and the birth of a world order, the knowledge of good and evil.  Vampyres, who fail to have the abstraction necessary to deal with even a mess of rice without rainmaning them, in gypsy and European mythologies. Looking back to Egyptian, Mayan, etc you can rely on texts like Chariot of the Gods to point out the obvious incongruities, even if their interpretations may differ.  Angels, referring in this case to those that Announce, also seem to lack this abstraction, relying on God's Law to point the way alone, sometimes with a lack of free will.

If we are dealing with angels, which by nature are in part metaphysical beings and have oft in story and legend changed shape, concerning oneself with their physical or natural makeup seems foolhardy.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 07:23:22 AM by John Davis »

?

Adolf Hipster

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2013, 07:42:57 AM »
You have not done your homework at all (not that you should, assuming you are a RE).

In my alternative flat earth faq (and also at the beam neutrinos thread) you will find the most precise proofs re: subquarks, quarks, mesons, baryons - the best description and exact function.

For the existence of subquarks please also see my alternative faq, for the latest experiments and findings (obviously, you have not done any research, yet you have the audacity to complain).

I have explained many times what dextrorotatory ether waves are and their effect on matter (minerals); in fact I have done so better than anybody else.

Once you will read all the material I provided, you will gain an extraordinary knowledge re: baryons, mesons, quarks, subquarks, their relationship to the etheric/reproductive/emotional/mental bodies, how blood is related to the imagination.

It is obvious that this is your first exposure to such subjects...if you are really interested, my messages are a very good starting point to learn everything you want to know re: meridian theory (they really do exist).
Blood and imagination?

I am not saying this is ridiculous, but very interesting. I shall have to read your alternative FAQ sometime.

EDIT: I have tried to open the links in your Alternative Flat Earth Theory thread, but they all don't work.
It just says Server Error
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 02:39:25 PM by Adolf Hipster »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2013, 07:49:47 AM »
I'll resolve that today, thanks for letting me know!

?

RyanTG

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2013, 08:08:19 AM »

If by homework you mean reading your own sources, then no I haven't. If by homework you mean examining the scientific literature on the claims you make, then yes I have. Nothing of which, agrees with what you are saying.

Jesus christ, if I was to read through all that i'd be here for weeks. Give me exact links to your evidence for subquarks, i'm sure the scientific community would love to hear it. Especially since the existence of preons (subquarks) have yet to be found in particle accelerators.

Once again, I simply don't have the time to read through all of your work. You should submit it to a physics journal or some other sort of journal. I've been on many forums, many alternative theory websites and they are all like you.

They all have these wildly different alternative explanations for the universe we live in, yet there have gotten no where, there are still moaning on internet forums.

Why should I trust what you say compared to the literally dozens of other people who are exactly like you spouting the exact same nonsense?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2013, 01:35:14 PM »

Do you just make this up as you go along?
He does. And he still hasn't addressed how I make a living using what he says doesn't exist.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2013, 01:12:57 AM »
ryantg wrote:

Yes a photon is massless, the speed of light c is most definitely a constant (under known conditions) and yes the general theory of relativity is always going to be correct.

You haven't done your homework, not at all.

At the present time, you know perhaps some 10% of what you should know as a scientist.

There is no such thing as the theory of relativity.

How the concept of space-time was introduced in physics/total demolition of the theory of relativity:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489133.html#msg1489133

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489282.html#msg1489282

Dayton Miller experiments contradict the theory of relativity:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489282.html#msg1489282

Nikola Tesla, faster than light experiment:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489340.html#msg1489340

Colossal mistakes in the stroboscopic dating:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489346.html#msg1489346

How Einstein fudged the Mercury perihelion equation:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489387.html#msg1489387

Dr. Bruce DePalma's experiments demolish the theory of relativity:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489408.html#msg1489408

Maxwell's original equations demolish the accepted theory of relativity, also they prove that the speed of light is a VARIABLE:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489693.html#msg1489693

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489785.html#msg1489785

Total demolition of the big bang theory:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,55861.0.html#.UbXRpecweSo

Jupiter infrared radiation paradox:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,55860.0.html#.UbXRzucweSo

What did you say? That you have done your homework? You are dreaming of course, just like sokarul.

SUBQUARK MODEL OF THE ATOM, TOTAL PROOFS:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,30499.msg1401101.html#msg1401101

FERMILAB, SUBQUARK DETECTION:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,30499.msg1278981.html#msg1278981

You posted earlier something relating to pulsars...again, no homework at all.

PULSAR ANGULAR MOMENTUM PARADOX:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/pulsar.htm

No homework at all...this is your problem ryantg.

BIOHOMOCHIRALITY AND TERRESTRIAL GRAVITY:

Some molecules come in left– and right-handed forms that are mirror images of each other (i.e.: they are related like our left and right hands. Hence this property is called chirality, from the Greek word for hand. The two forms are called enantiomers (from the Greek word for opposite) or optical isomers, because they rotate plane-polarised light either to the right or to the left.).  All biological proteins are composed of only left-handed amino acids.  How this could have come about in a primordial soup has long been a puzzle to origin-of-life researchers, since both L (levo, left-handed) and D (dextro, right-handed) forms react indiscriminately.

Francis Crick, codiscoverer of the DNA structure, describes this strange characteristic of the molecules of living organisms:

It has been well known for many years that for any particular molecule only one hand occurs in nature.  For example the amino acids one finds in proteins are always what are called the L or levo amino acids, and never the D or dextro amino acids.  Only one of the two mirror possibilities occurs in proteins.

Linus Pauling, Nobel laureate in chemistry:

This is a very puzzling fact . . . . All the proteins that have been investigated, obtained from animals and from plants, from higher organisms and from very simple organisms bacteria, molds, even viruses are found to have been made of L-amino acids.

http://we.vub.ac.be/~dglg/Web/Teaching/Les/Orlifequestions/Cronin-Reisse.pdf (origins of biohomochirality, an unsolved problem)

http://creation.com/origin-of-life-the-chirality-problem (the best work on the problem of biohomochirality)

http://crev.info/2004/06/mystery_of_the_lefthanded_proteins_solved (biohomochirality still unsolved)

http://guava.physics.uiuc.edu/~nigel/courses/569/Essays_Fall2006/files/Rajan.pdf

The latest attempt to try to solve the biohomochirality problem (salt induced peptides formation and the more recent work on potassium ions http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23536046 ) has many unresolved major problems:

http://books.google.ro/books?id=5ZGUD49fMcAC&pg=PA165&lpg=PA165&dq=origin+of+salt+in+ocean+water+peptides+primordial+soup&source=bl&ots=FcdmUK6LXN&sig=oCgbOFYcBHsJp2SQ24xQJVxOozY&hl=ro&sa=X&ei=TFWCUcOrAoXatAaGjoGADA&ved=0CGwQ6AEwBzgK#v=onepage&q=origin%20of%20salt%20in%20ocean%20water%20peptides%20primordial%20soup&f=false

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/evolutionary-theory-just-add-water/

The best proofs from molecular biology and genetics which prove the theory of evolution to be just a myth:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,55960.msg1398306.html#msg1398306

http://lettherebelight-77.blogspot.ro/2012/02/what-evidence-is-found-for-first-life.html (the best work on the proofs from molecular biology and genetics which demolish evolutionism)

http://www.uncommondescent.com/science-education/oldies-but-baddies-af-repeats-ncses-eight-challenges-to-id-from-ten-years-ago/#comment-453060 (R. Shapiro debunks the Miller experiment and the RNA world)

The origin of biohomochirality is to be found in the physics of the subquark:

Dr.T. Henry Moray:

Further I realized that the energy was not coming out of the earth, but instead was coming to the earth from some outside source. These electrical oscillations in the form of waves were not simple oscillations, but were surgings --- like the waves of the sea --- coming to the earth continually, more in the daytime than at night, but always coming in vibrations from the reservoir of colossal energy out there in space.

Living tissue (with the exception of some bacteria) contains only L-amino acids (laevorotatory-left handed); dead tissue only D-amino acids (dextrorotatory-right handed).

Terrestrial gravity is represented by the dextrorotatory strings of receptive subquarks; antigravity comes into play once we can activate the laevorotatory strings of emissive subquarks (by torsion, sound, applying high electrical tension).

The physics of the subquark:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,30499.msg1401101.html#msg140110

(sokarul is back with the same rambling, incoherent type of messages, which denote a very serious problem; again, Maxwell's original equations prove the existence of ether, not to mention the DePalma experiments).
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:17:16 AM by sandokhan »

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2013, 01:16:49 AM »
What does this have to do with FE leaders possibly being Lizardmen?  ???