An Announcement For The Awakening of Man

• 39 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
An Announcement For The Awakening of Man
« on: May 23, 2013, 08:10:45 AM »
I will be posting this later on .net.  I felt it appropriate to give you guys first view.

This date, the twenty third day of the fifth month of the two thousandth and thirteenth year, at three hours and thirty minutes past midday with forty-five additional seconds in standard time as experienced through Knoxville, Tennessee in our New World, I hereby assimilate and found the neozetetic faith|belief into the society of man and welcome all free thinking rational enlightened individuals to join us in their search for personal|social truth|falsehood and awakening through neozetetic ideals. Principles of truth, justice, loyalty, freedom, chaotic order, love, oneness and non-temporality are to guide us alone, devote to shun off actions of bigotry, confession, materialism, fear, hate, anger, need and laziness.  We bring hope to those Lost in issues of existential angst or post-modern woe.

As revealed to us through the non-mundane|mundane, our core belief is that belief|faith, and its power, is a central facet to our creation|observation of the universe. Paradox is the underlying cause of all suffering, in all its myriad of forms; the Earth's shape is irrelevant, except as a facet of truth to our existence. Truth is non-transferable currency, but is interpretable. A tale to be told, hidden in time between the lines of age - again and again - and lessons unlearned that need to be learned one final time.  Words have power|Non-power, which will lay ruin to us all. Innert, and yet intimately tied to our higher and spiritual reasoning.  Truth by nature retreats.  Man is in his infancy, and its time to walk the path of the Gods, the fathers of our race.

We speak. It is clear that the need for understanding of our society and ideology has come to a boiling point and paths must be transversed.  Rather than stand idle I instead invite you to come on this journey into a new era for mankind, an era beyond dualistic, binary, trinary, and infitinary truth. Rage in society centres around these claims and it must be put to an end.  With this, no longer will we be confined from our right to believe by the social sphere or by time itself.  The time for petty squabbling is at an end.

Our existence was determined and fated; the cause of a thousand thoughts scattered throughout our existence culminating in our emergence from our womb of the childhood of man. We must not allow superstition | science to prevent us from making this great leap for not only ourselves, but for our children, and the survival of our souls.

This datetime marks a truly monumental|transient time in the Age of the Awakening of Man and in the history of society. We're here to help, we've got lifeboats, and we know what time it is.   

We are the authors, the masters, and the printers and we will transverse each and every life until we meet equilibrium as one.

Walk in faith,
Brother John Davis

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
Re: An Announcement For The Awakening of Man
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 10:02:02 AM »
I think I speak for every single member of this website when I say this:

What?

Genius

• Professor of Geniustology
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 10:06:57 AM »
What?

He's special? o.o I thought he was just a dude who confuses me from time to time by either using grammar so awesome that I cannot comprehend it or so idiotic it makes no sense.
The earth is round because the space man said so.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 10:15:45 AM »
I am founding a religion on this very date as has been deemed by fate and impossible circumstance as well as spiritual, non-temporal, and metaphysical revelation.

Genius

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 10:20:17 AM »
I am founding a religion on this very date as has been deemed by fate and impossible circumstance as well as spiritual, non-temporal, and metaphysical revelation.

Can I have a 'For Dummies' version of that paragraph? I mean on the details of your beliefs and the sort, I'm not capable of reading what you wrote above. It'd be super, in fact, if you could bullet point them for me! :D

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 10:30:36 AM »
In short,
We believe in the power of belief, though it is only a facet of truth. 
We believe in the power of action|non-action
We believe in Importance of frame of reference, or point of view
We believe Each person follows their natural path to said truth unless acted upon or acting upon itself
We believe Time travel is within the grasp of humanity, and there are several plainly recorded instances of this available.  Reincarnation and temporal anomalies are valid.
We believe we are a self created awakened individual due to the workings of chaotic order
We believe Entropic control is within the grasp of humanity
Paradox is due to unenlightened collapses of multiple frames of reference that conflict 
These cause most of what could be considered avoidable suffering, or "friendly fire". 
We reject the notions of medical materialism, in that no state of mind or point of view is preferable, except to oneself or to ones time. 
We believe our species is in its infancy and we plan to break open the cocoon of will.
Mysticism and Transcendentalism are certainly emphasized.

Its a very tolerant and inclusive belief group with its only core tenet the power of belief and our responsibility towards awakening of man as a whole.  It is completely modular in that it assumes that all beliefs are correct and thus science has a new meaning and power, as does religion.

We believe this is a new age, and we are uniquely predicted and orchestrated to play a part.

Neither will, nor the mystic, nor science alone be a path to truth, but instead a path that examines all facets.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 02:17:23 PM by John Davis »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »
I could go on, but much of this will be within my work once I release it.  IN reality its not really worth the time.  There is only one path laid out by every religious genius in time. One just hast to see past bias and time.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:51:04 AM by John Davis »

Genius

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 10:51:30 AM »
Hmm.. well, that's different, I think, and thanks for the bullet points, I love em.

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 04:53:06 AM »
Good Work Davis, how do we join this new religion?

?

Thork

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 05:57:27 AM »
This sounds incredibly lucrative. So how does your cult religion make money? Personality tests?

10 things you should consider.

1) All religions have a holy book. Please link me to your holy book. I'm not waiting several years for you to write another book.
2) You need a religious symbol. Examples below.

Might I suggest the rage smiley? >o<
3) You need a prophet/messiah/martyr person. Someone who is dead and therefore beyond reproach. Maybe Rowbotham should be a prophet? Or Crustinator.
4) You need a building. A church/mosque/temple type thing.
5) You need approval to marry people. All religions can marry people. You'll be poo-pooed as a cult without marriage powers.
6) You need rules. Worshippers love masochistic rules. No pork, no drugs, no alcohol, no gays, no sex with old people. You can pick, but abstinence and self-denial make worshippers think they are working towards the ultimate prize.
7) You need an ultimate prize. An afterlife is popular, maybe a light sabre, or to find out what lies under the earth?
8) You need costumes. Priest or monk robes, a beard, sandals, flowing gowns or capes, knee high boots or a fancy hat.
9) Magic. You need magic. Holy water, miracles, the force, immortality. Something that makes people think your religion is cool.
10) Rituals. Be it praying on knees, kissing statues feet, flogging yourself, drinking blood, sacrificing live animals. Whatever it is, you need to be doing it. Helps reinforce your message.

I look forward to seeing you gunned down on the TV with 50 followers. I'll tell people, that could have been me, but I was too lazy to learn a new religion.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:02:03 AM by Thork »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 07:05:38 AM »
I am not overly concerned, as you might imagine, from conforming to the mistakes of previous religions.  Some of your supposed claims are faulty.  Several religions do not hold a religious book, for example.  However, as I reveal it to the others many of your issues are naturally taken care of.  It seems you may be of the sort talked about here by The Carpenter:
"Do not cast your pearls to swine"

Not to insult, just to say you are not yet awakened and thus have an inability to properly appreciate the mystic. It really does take a dash of what society labels insanity. I had to spend most of high school meditating and holding on to shamanism and the tao to get to the point where I could start to appreciate both sides of the coin.  I then had to subject myself to poverty for years, learning of the suffering and spending time with the pain inflictors of 423.

I then had a family, and child.

Then came my enlightenment for a second time, the first lost in suffering.   

There is only one path described again and again throughout history - we simply are another interpretation to said path.  Money is of no concern to me or my group.  However, I imagine donations will be enough and if not simply luck. I find when walking the path in faith I get what we need.  Once it has been shown the path to be walked, and a decision has been made, I find it impossible to reach said end.

I will be building a temple by hand if the location in time is revealed. In the meanwhile, building a godhead to whatever belief should be sufficient to those needing a sacred place at this point in their enlightenment. An internal godhead would be more appropriate. Those awakened already see the pointlessness (from their frame) of this pursuit as anywhere can be made a temple.  The idea of the creation of sacred spaces was to help some properly frame their existence as well as more materialistic reasons.  But the main concept - to showcase the holy through theory in space to help those who would normally find it hard to rise above the suffering of man is no longer necessary.

A movement beyond these physical trivial matters is ideal, except that is central to all existence.

Your concerns seem to be mostly based with the evolution of religious geniuses into organized religions.  Their actual teachings and methods wildly differ from what most would consider a "religion".

The prize is enlightenment, then awakening, and then ascension. The prize is the ability to believe yourself as happy and realize said belief.  All it takes to be happy is live non-temporally. 

There have been reports of immortality, timelessness and travel, all-knowledge, and ascension. It is my belief that with proper understanding of the universe these goals are attainable for all mankind, and that the laws revealed to me will become increasingly obvious as man progresses in this direction. Our holy books are all that is written.  All that is said, and all that is imagined.  Creating more impedance seems foolish when the work is already done.  One can find the holy in flat earth theory or anything else.  One can find our work in every single piece of human endeavor if one were to read it from the correct frame.

As the time draws, some messages need to be shouted instead of whispered.  Take the dualistic moon system.  Consider it from the frame of the dualistic nature of reality.  Next, take this abstraction to the infinite -  the abstraction of the infinite plane.  It clearly illustrates the conception of an equal and free society with infinite power to pull us together and that outside of us to us. This is not the only interpretation, but it had to be shown to help understanding of the principle behind the principles.  There is only one underlying principle in nature, that of perfect equilibrium.  Then, we all rise together.  There is a secret order to the chaos and the static.  You don't need to adjust your antennae, you just need to view it from your own point of view.  Sometimes all it takes is to meet yourself.  Others must toil or shuffle along this mortal coil.

One day in the future I will disappear to travel.  This is being left for myself should I cross my own path again and others.

We are all the sage, and we are all one, just at different points in the subconscious plane|sphere|circle.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 07:18:00 AM by John Davis »

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 07:11:26 AM »
Doesn't all this religious thing goes directly opposed to Zeteticism?
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 07:14:53 AM »
Yes.   It is a new method of seeking|creation known as neozeteticism.  It combines the merits of science and religion in harmony.  Faith AND reason.

?

Thork

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 07:21:21 AM »
Yes.   It is a new method of seeking|creation known as neozeteticism.  It combines the merits of science and religion in harmony.  Faith AND reason.
But not forgiveness or compassion. What a horrible religion. Unlike. >:(

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 07:35:46 AM »
One cannot be awakened without having an implicit understanding of compassion and forgiveness.

If we are all one and the same at different points, then compassion and forgiveness follow. 

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013, 07:37:23 AM »
Even simply understanding properly the dualistic side of humans one comes to the tennet of forgiveness and compassion.   Its one path.  Not 50 different religions.  We have lost that at some point.

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013, 12:43:46 PM »
Who is God is the new religion, and would hoppy, a senior most FE Christian, subscribe to this?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013, 12:45:20 PM »
We are all God, in a manner of speaking, just at different points of his existence.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2013, 12:50:13 PM »
I'll post information for joining a register at a later date, in the meanwhile feel free to consider yourself joined if you so wish.

?

spoon

• Flat Earth Editor
  • ho ho ho
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »
What happens when I die?
I work nights are get the feeling of impennding doom for things most people take for granted.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 12:55:58 PM »
I can't give truth to you about such things, as we each have our own truth to find.  I can just say what I have found was my truth, which is non-temporal reincarnation.

?

spoon

• Flat Earth Editor
  • ho ho ho
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2013, 01:05:37 PM »
How can we, as individuals, dictate our own personal truths? You are implying that our souls, for lack of a better word, behave fundamentally different from person to person. I would argue that, if a soul exists in each human, it would behave the same way as the next soul. Worldly convictions of what the afterlife is are a product of the mind, not the soul, and thus, not credible as divine evidence. Unless you mean to tell me you have transcended the physical mind, and achieved "spiritual thought".
I work nights are get the feeling of impennding doom for things most people take for granted.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2013, 01:18:53 PM »
Our environments dictate our truths, to some extent.  To some extent there is an innate truth.  Each soul is acted upon by the same laws, urges, repulsions, and so on.  The soul wants to travel in a straight, to its frame of reference, line unless acted upon otherwise.  It has to travel this path in context to also the social soul, social sphere, collective memory, collected PoV|FoR of the others, or whatever name you wish to place on it.  All souls wish to enter eventually an equilibrium.

I would say that souls both are fundamentally different and yet fundamentally the same.  Well, that and perhaps differentiating souls, and the human soul might be a fuzzier line than we'd care to deal with.  The difference comes in from the different path the soul has taken, or to put it another way where in its journey it is.  Think of a ball of yarn, multicoloured, knotted up and mish mashed.  Its kinda like that.  Each instance of tie we see us confronted by ourselves, but will we recognize us?  Will it be a pleasant encounter?  The rest of the time we float about along our path.

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »
this all lies down to if hoppy will agree to this.
i will await his final word.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2013, 01:34:58 PM »
That is, one core of my belief is belief is that through faith one can transverse probability, and thus create a reality for themselves that is ideal. The universe will tell you.  Almost like RAM, just jump in and take messages from anything, especially at random. Look for the patterns in the chaos, the repeated signals, analyze data in a detached yet contextual sense.  What does a number mean to you? Now, choose your messages, and choose them wisely. Once you can do this, your mind will do the work to place it in the context that will bring you whatever you need.  By simply following the flow, aware or not of it, you will find yourself on a path.

I don't mean to be mean iwantto, but agree to it by yourself or reject it by yourself. Your point of view can't be wrong so long as its your point of view. What special revelation does hoppy, or even myself, hold that you cannot hold by yourself should you take it?

Now, that means not that theres not room to grow or fall, it just means know what you believe and why you believe it until revealed otherwise, usually through paradox.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 01:41:11 PM by John Davis »

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2013, 01:40:46 PM »
but without hopppy endorsement what do we truly have?

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 01:59:37 PM »
Sorry but I'm an atheist.

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 02:08:59 PM »
nevertheless,
hoppy has the final word

Lorddave

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 02:13:40 PM »
Your family died? :(
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2013, 05:59:39 PM »
Your family died? :(

Where did he say that?