Lizard People Conspiracy

• 116 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Lizard People Conspiracy
« on: May 21, 2013, 12:12:42 PM »
The idea of a conspiracy centered around 50% the populace, whom are largely controlled by their reptilian ancestry, is pure ridiculousness.  They would all have to have a common motive, a complete set of "in languages", jargo, and jokes.  Likely they would be made even in public, sometimes by those the joke is about.  It would almost be as if 50% of the people in the world were by nature emotionless and the other half not.  A ruling class at all levels, and a secret slave class too duped to realize they are slaves.

Thats just pure crazy.  It would be like if we put half of society down and made them perform mundane tasks for food, board, and occasional festivities to make sure they don't rise up.  Given the overwhelming response we've seen to our boards, such a thing is beyond imagination.  Again and again we are confronted by round earther after round earther content to "know" what we believe before we tell them, and again and again, they are always correct in their initial judgement!  So much so that oft they must hurry to the nearest exit, lest they embarrass us for our lack of civility in their sight and rightly so.  To work with such as us must strain the higher mind due to our sharp language, wild mythologies, and shrill tones and they have indeed given us grace by their presence. 

As such, I hereby show that not only is a conspiracy beyond belief, even at a minute level just to fake a few things, but that these crazy "Lizard folk" conspiracies are just right out.   Hopefully this will stop all those lizard threads we've gotten over the years.

EDIT:  Since some are thick in various aspects, it is to be directly stated the lizard conspiracy is to keep the earths shape secret.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:15:06 AM by John Davis »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Re: Lizard People Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 12:14:56 PM »
Great Insight Davis.
We should also put the NASA "conspiracy" to rest.

?

RyanTG

• If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 12:44:20 PM »
I've always heard of the permutation of the reptilian conspiracy theory in which only the elite are reptiles, not everyday people. I've never heard anybody talk about it in the way in which you are?

But yeah, the first is extremely implausible. As with the second...

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 01:17:18 PM »
John, I have not seen too many lizard threads on here although a couple. How can there not be a NASA conspiracy with all of our FE evidence pointing to a flat earth. NASA knows that they make fake videos and lie about going to the moon. The conspiracy out of necessity must be worldwide in scale because so many nations claim to have been to the ISS and in space. Everyone claims to use GPS based on satellite signals. If the earth is flat I don't see how a satellite keeps orbiting. The conspiracy must be bigger than most people can conceive of. While I doubt the lizard conspiracy, I have not been able to rule it out.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 01:38:11 PM »
I've always heard of the permutation of the reptilian conspiracy theory in which only the elite are reptiles, not everyday people. I've never heard anybody talk about it in the way in which you are?

I agree, although I think that such a conspiracy is absurd no matter what the percentage of reptilians is.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 01:52:09 PM »

I agree, although I think that such a conspiracy is absurd no matter what the percentage of reptilians is.
Apologies hoppy, I was not aware that it had completely left the interest of the flat earth community, especially with so many folks out there arguing for it on the streets.  As far as the lack of any conspiracy, like NASA, its clear the sheer impossibility of orchestrating tens or hundreds of people would be too much and the sheer ill will goes against what we know about humanity, a generous and giving race that has left its infancy of hate and destruction to become an enlightened society.  There is no way they could find 100 (or whatever the number be) questionable individuals - that even 100 liars exist is simply beyond imagination.  That said, I believe they are simply looking at things in a different way from us and actually believe the Earth to be round.

Those unable to practice properly under reptilian standards would be destined to be those who carry those standards.  The motive of such a large conspiracy would be clearly to use people;  whether to use them spiritually or physically differs by the holder of these insane beliefs.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 02:04:11 PM »
But surely if you travel far enough into space - certainly as far as NASA claims to have gone - you'll be able to tell the shape of the earth?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 02:11:08 PM »
Depends on the properties of space, light, and the human mind. 

Space due to distortion or affect on light.
Light as we use it as the guage in the question.
The human mind works by guessing.  When you are confronted with an unfamiliar situation the mind desperately tries to make sense of it, who knows whats hidden between the lines of our consciousness and the ordering of our neurology.

They believe what they believe, and whether it be a conspiracy or not changes very little.   
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 02:21:31 PM by John Davis »

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 02:15:06 PM »

The human mind works by guessing.  When you are confronted with an unfamiliar situation the mind desperately tries to make sense of it, who knows whats hidden between the lines of our consciousness and the ordering of our neurology.

They believe what they believe, and whether it be a conspiracy or not changes very little.

So are you saying that the way light travels through space makes it appear round?   Wouldn't the other celestial bodies look vastly different in shape from the ground to space as well?
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 02:23:18 PM »

So are you saying that the way light travels through space makes it appear round?   Wouldn't the other celestial bodies look vastly different in shape from the ground to space as well?
No, I wasn't saying that specifically, but that would be one scenario.  I imagine that, again, depends on the properties of space and light. 

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »

Another great post!

You are very correct, people do believe what they want.
But it takes a true Zetetic to actually verify what is real and what is not.
Those who believe in a spherical Earth, are not evil, nor part of a massive "conspiracy".
They just chose to believe, without facts.

I hope this leads the FES back to being a Zetetic Society, rather a conspiracy farce.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 02:34:00 PM »
There is no way they could find 100 (or whatever the number be) questionable individuals - that even 100 liars exist is simply beyond imagination.

Except that the government is able to keep a successful secret of hundreds of CIA/NSA/DOD projects, involving tens of thousands of people. You seem to have forgotten about that.

Feel free to try and find an active Top Secret document on the internet. You won't be able to. Even Wikileaks only publishes "confidential" documents, or documents which have been declassified. They know what will happen to them if they published something which is actually secret.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 02:37:30 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

RyanTG

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 02:39:20 PM »
There is no way they could find 100 (or whatever the number be) questionable individuals - that even 100 liars exist is simply beyond imagination.

Except that the government is able to keep a successful secret of hundreds of CIA/NSA/DOD projects, involving tens of thousands of people. You seem to have forgotten about that.

Feel free to try and find an active Top Secret document on the internet. You won't be able to. Even Wikileaks only publishes "confidential" documents, or documents which have been declassified. They know what will happen to them if they published something which is actually secret.

Can you post some of these secret projects? I don't doubt they exist, but I think they are "secret" in ways that aren't really relatable to requiring thousands or tens of thousands of people to be keeping silent about the existence of satellites or the shape of the earth...

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 02:49:22 PM »
Can you post some of these secret projects? I don't doubt they exist, but I think they are "secret" in ways that aren't really relatable to requiring thousands or tens of thousands of people to be keeping silent about the existence of satellites or the shape of the earth...

NASA does not know the earth is flat. How are they supposed to keep a secret about something they don't know about?

As per "satellites," there are really only a few places satellites are launched, which are all installations run by the government or government contractors.

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 02:54:44 PM »

But it is just not NASA, over a dozen space agencies exist, without any credible proof of a "massive conspiracy".
Like Davis said, they believe what they want. There is no conspiracy.

?

RyanTG

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 02:55:27 PM »

NASA does not know the earth is flat. How are they supposed to keep a secret about something they don't know about?

As per "satellites," there are really only a few places satellites are launched, which are all installations run by the government or government contractors.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you and others have made reference to two conspiracies, one insinuating that NASA knows the earth is flat but is suppressing the knowledge and the other detailing that NASA knows nothing about the the contour of the earth but is essentially lying about spacecraft in space. Now you are asserting only one of those is correct?

And keep the secret project list coming please...

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 03:06:52 PM »

Not entirely true. We nowadays see private companies entering into space. The most famous is the company SpaceX. We also see space tourism coming up, which Virgin Galactic is working on.
Hello!

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 03:19:14 PM »

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you and others have made reference to two conspiracies, one insinuating that NASA knows the earth is flat but is suppressing the knowledge and the other detailing that NASA knows nothing about the the contour of the earth but is essentially lying about spacecraft in space. Now you are asserting only one of those is correct?

And keep the secret project list coming please...

I don't know who said that.  We don't think that there are two conspiracies.

Not entirely true. We nowadays see private companies entering into space. The most famous is the company SpaceX. We also see space tourism coming up, which Virgin Galactic is working on.

A brief look at SpaceX's history confirms that they're in NASA's pocket.  And yeah, space tourism is coming up.  Sure it is. ::)  Any moment now, any year now, any decade now...

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 04:04:46 PM »
A brief look at SpaceX's history confirms that they're in NASA's pocket.  And yeah, space tourism is coming up.  Sure it is. ::)  Any moment now, any year now, any decade now...

Define. What do you mean by "they're in NASA's pocket?" Perhaps I could agree to that statement, but as far as I know they are a private run company which work together with NASA to make a cargo capsule like the Dragon be capable of docking with the ISS. They would need information from NASA on how to build the docking system, but the rocket and the cargo capsule itself is built entirely by the company itself and not by NASA.

As for space tourism. More like a few decades (my guess 20-30 years from now). When we look at the history of flying. In the beginning of the 20th century only baby steps were made. Some 40 years later it became more available to the public. 
Hello!

?

Thork

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 04:08:02 PM »
I was disappointed to read this thread. I think John Davis needs to do more research. David Icke has lots and lots of evidence to support this and I don't get any vibe that you have studied his work.

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 05:08:04 PM »

The Pentagon Papers
Also, the people on your websites are specifically framing their claims, not to learn the truth of the matter, but because they want to "debunk" Apollo Hoax claims --

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 06:43:55 PM »
I was disappointed to read this thread. I think John Davis needs to do more research. David Icke has lots and lots of evidence to support this and I don't get any vibe that you have studied his work.

I don't think Icke argues that 50% of the population are reptilians.

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 06:48:49 PM »
and I don't think 99% of the Zetetics believe in this, nor a massive NASA an other space agency "conspiracy".

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 06:51:05 PM »
and I don't think 99% of the Zetetics believe in this, nor a massive NASA an other space agency "conspiracy".
You are starting to sound like a NASA shill.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2013, 09:10:30 PM »
But it is just not NASA, over a dozen space agencies exist, without any credible proof of a "massive conspiracy".
Like Davis said, they believe what they want. There is no conspiracy.

With exception of the Russian and Chinese space agencies, NASA pretty much created the rest from the ground up. The Chinese space agency in particular is flagrantly baloney.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Fake Chinese Spacewalk
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Fake Chinese Spacewalk II
Analysis Article on Epoch Times

The Pentagon Papers

The only reason they were allowed is because Nixon was fine with embarrassing the previous administration before him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_Papers

"President Nixon's first reaction to the publication was that since the study embarrassed the Johnson and Kennedy administrations, not his, he should do nothing."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:29:35 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

RyanTG

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2013, 11:58:37 PM »

I so hope you are being satirical. David Icke has lots of evidence to support the idea that shapeshifting reptillian humanoids from the lower tier of the fourth dimension are transgressing across the planet?

You really need to be on another level of delusional (maybe the lower tier of the fourth dimension?) if you believe in this pathetic conspiracy theory.

I do think the FES needs to move away from this underlying dogma that is conspiracies theories and start to move on and gather some sort of circumstantial evidence for their claims.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 07:55:09 AM by RyanTG »

DuckDodgers

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 04:49:35 AM »
If conspiracy theories can be proven as fact in whatever avenue, then it can cast doubt on many things, including the round earth garbage, which then gives rise to the question of, "well what shape is the earth."

Answer:
It's flat.

The NASA conspiracy will never be proven as fact in any facet that would indicate a cover up of such a large magnitude.  If there is fraud occurring in the agency, chances are it is a few individuals and if it comes out, they will be brought out to the public like any of the other fraudsters.  So I also think it is time to put the global conspiracy to rest.

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2013, 05:44:19 AM »
John, I have not seen too many lizard threads on here although a couple. How can there not be a NASA conspiracy with all of our FE evidence pointing to a flat earth. NASA knows that they make fake videos and lie about going to the moon. The conspiracy out of necessity must be worldwide in scale because so many nations claim to have been to the ISS and in space. Everyone claims to use GPS based on satellite signals. If the earth is flat I don't see how a satellite keeps orbiting. The conspiracy must be bigger than most people can conceive of. While I doubt the lizard conspiracy, I have not been able to rule it out.

Ha!  Hoppy does not know what "evidence" means.
The video demonstrates that we can not fully trust our senses.

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2013, 05:47:57 AM »
If conspiracy theories can be proven as fact in whatever avenue, then it can cast doubt on many things, including the round earth garbage, which then gives rise to the question of, "well what shape is the earth."

Answer:
It's roundish.

Fixed that for you.
The video demonstrates that we can not fully trust our senses.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2013, 06:40:00 AM »

Answer:
It's flat.

The NASA conspiracy will never be proven as fact in any facet that would indicate a cover up of such a large magnitude.  If there is fraud occurring in the agency, chances are it is a few individuals and if it comes out, they will be brought out to the public like any of the other fraudsters.  So I also think it is time to put the global conspiracy to rest.
How high up are you in this chain?

I'm high up enough that my job description instructs me to post on this forum and caused me to sign anon-disclosure agreement about the earth being flat.

I'm an auditor, I look at evidence daily to find fraud.   There is zero evidence to support this conspiracy,  just circumstantial because if NASA has been to space then every other argument posted to this site is irrelevant since we have pictures of space.   It is a self serving argument.  "The pictures are fake because they show a curved Earth and we know the Earth is flat so they can't be real".