Lizard People Conspiracy

• 116 Replies
Re: Lizard People Conspiracy
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2013, 12:52:57 PM »
The easiest thing to test willing out is a coin.  Simply flip it and practice your will.  Soon you will find your odds wildly in favor of the result you wish.

Just to be clear, you're claiming that you can change the odds of a coin toss with your will, yes?  Can you demonstrate this effect?
Also, the people on your websites are specifically framing their claims, not to learn the truth of the matter, but because they want to "debunk" Apollo Hoax claims --

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2013, 01:02:37 PM »
The easiest thing to test willing out is a coin.  Simply flip it and practice your will.  Soon you will find your odds wildly in favor of the result you wish.

Just to be clear, you're claiming that you can change the odds of a coin toss with your will, yes?  Can you demonstrate this effect?
I believe anybody can given the proper tearing down of mental barriers.  Of course it is possible without the use of will even, so any such demonstration would give us a null result. However, next time I'm with a credible witness I will make it a point to demonstrate if I am back in my best form.  Its more of a borrow than it is to change the odds.  Suspension of disbelief, or probability, in a way.  At some point inevitably someone will believe I am wrong, thus causing paradox and evening the odds out in the long run.

Instead it is more advantageous to simply teach the practice.  Those that are ready to take it up will find that with enough practice at believing they flip unfairly they will sucede and prove my cause to them.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 01:06:52 PM by John Davis »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

?

Thork

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2013, 05:12:23 AM »
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with earth's shape, so it has been moved out of the Flat Earth forums.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2013, 05:42:38 AM »
The lizard conspiracy is central to flat earth theory. If it was in the right forum last time you posted, it still is.  Stop abusing your power.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:45:45 AM by John Davis »

?

Thork

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2013, 06:00:23 AM »
My lizard thread was also moved. Please show some consistency.

Moved. >o<

Genius

• Professor of Geniustology
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2013, 06:04:38 AM »
*takes out popcorn*
The earth is round because the space man said so.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2013, 06:13:21 AM »
Don't argue with an administrator.  Your curator status has been removed for one week.

Genius

• Professor of Geniustology
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2013, 06:14:06 AM »
Don't argue with an administrator.  Your curator status has been removed for one week.

OH MY GOD.
The earth is round because the space man said so.

?

Thork

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2013, 06:25:13 AM »
Your curator status has been removed for one week.
Don't give it back.

Your abuse of power is sickening. Surely you are the last person who should have an opinion?. If another mod thinks this nonsense deserves a place in the upper forums so be it, but making us all put up with your lizard people and new religions and imaginary books and nonsensical rantings is unfair and selfish. You are not an administrator in order to post with immunity. You are an administrator to improve the site with technical modifications. Something you never have time to do because you are too busy dreaming about lizard people and new religions etc.

I was asked to be a curator to make sure this kind of idiocy was not left in the upper forums to the detriment of the site. My lizard people thread was moved to CN. At least I had the good grace to move yours to a formal forum with rules.

You have been treating this forum like a student treats an old sock, for years now. You fetch it from the corner, dust it off, spunk in it and throw it back again, leaving all of us with the revolting festering mess that you have created.  >o<
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:32:26 AM by Thork »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2013, 06:32:51 AM »
Your curator status has been removed for one week.
Don't give it back.

I second this motion.  Stop being jelly, Thork.  Just discuss the issues.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2013, 08:44:15 AM »
Nothing I have ever said has been said without a cost.  I think, say and post nothing in immunity.  That is partly why meditation is so important.

That said, as one of the only members of this forum who has produced considerable work for the flat earth society, and the leader of the flat earth religion, I have a right to believe as I wish and discuss it in the appropriate forum (General has long been the appropriate forum for conspiracy theories, and while the lizard people conspiracy is bunk, it was necessary to present it as such.)

This is exactly the situation I hope to remove.  We have a conflicting point of view and it has risen to emotional suffering|joy.

You believe I am posting for no reason as you fail to understand its significance or my intent.  I believe it is worthwhile material and my intent and consequences are justified. 

The answer is to let it live.  You have no reason to exert action against it, and action in this case is not necessary.  People are bent on a singular answer, a singular point of view, and a singular truth.  When confronted with confliction it raises unfavorable emotions which manifest in action.  This is the single greatest obstruction to time travel within our time - we lack the wisdom to make any use of it except the end of the world.  At any point you feel emotion in such a way, it is likely due to a misunderstanding of the other. That is why trolling FET works, unfortunately. You are stealing joy and trading it for anger.  IN essence, teaching a lesson with a one armed man.

The difference when you post nonsense is that your intent is clear by your actions.  You aren't ready yet, but neither am I.  I'm happy to say you are right concerning any matter, however that will not necessarily change my view.

If you are content that a thread on lizard people is not worth your time, then let it lie.  Do not attempt anger based power moves and do not attempt to convert or convince someone they are wrong. Not only are they pointless, but they will just serve to infuriate you further. I act not as a noble but instead as a curator.  A lonely custodian, if you will.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 09:09:53 AM by John Davis »

Username

• Administrator

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member

Thork

• Please do not touch or disturb me.
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2013, 11:41:18 AM »
This should not be in the flat earth forums. It has nothing to do with earth's shape at all.

Junker

« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2013, 12:43:12 PM »
This should not be in the flat earth forums. It has nothing to do with earth's shape at all.

Please post any concerns you may have in S&C, not in this thread.

« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »
i still believe the amphibian conspiracy holds more power.

?

EvilJeffy

• I shouldn't waste time here, I have science to do.
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2013, 03:46:26 PM »
About 85% of Americans still believe there is a God, hopefully that will get fixed at some point.  As for Lizard People, get real....  Lizards are cold blooded and do not have hair....

Oh my, Bald People are Lizards!

No, just nonsense....

NASA is a conspiracy!

Nope more nonsense....

The Earth is Flat!

Yep, still nonsense....
Sometimes on this forum I feel like I am kicking puppies, but I have good boots.  Just in case your curious I also have more science training than you do.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2013, 04:09:05 PM »
About 85% of Americans still believe there is a God, hopefully that will get fixed at some point.  As for Lizard People, get real....  Lizards are cold blooded and do not have hair....

Oh my, Bald People are Lizards!

No, just nonsense....

NASA is a conspiracy!

Nope more nonsense....

The Earth is Flat!

Yep, still nonsense....

Pardon?

?

EvilJeffy

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2013, 04:54:29 PM »
What I am trying to say is that none of those options make any sense.

God was created by humans, not the other way around.

Lizard People do not exist, and are not running the government.

NASA is an actual organization that actually sends astronauts and probes into space.

I even know people who have worked on probes that have actually orbited (and eventually ran into) the moon.
Sometimes on this forum I feel like I am kicking puppies, but I have good boots.  Just in case your curious I also have more science training than you do.

?

Silverdane

• Deutschland Double Heil!! @_@//
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2013, 10:14:38 PM »
Except that the government is able to keep a successful secret of hundreds of CIA/NSA/DOD projects, involving tens of thousands of people. You seem to have forgotten about that.

Feel free to try and find an active Top Secret document on the internet. You won't be able to. Even Wikileaks only publishes "confidential" documents, or documents which have been declassified. They know what will happen to them if they published something which is actually secret.

Fully agreed. These 'conspiracies' are manipulations used by RET to distract everyone from them making billions by sheer lies and public disinformation.
FET should be one of the top conspiracies out there, but the RET are trying to turn it into a 'joke' so they don't admit it's a proven conspiracy, time and time again.
So they pump the conspiracy world with silly theories like lizards and others made to sound ridiculous, only to hide FET from public sight and awareness.

Not to mention! Lizard theory is only possible if aliens exist, aliens are only possible if earth is not flat, ergo this is just a counter conspiracy to brainwash morons into automatically accepting RET by never talking about it. And just going with it as part of their ludicrous 'conspiracies' like lizards, aliens bla. bla.

Define. What do you mean by "they're in NASA's pocket?" Perhaps I could agree to that statement, but as far as I know they are a private run company which work together with NASA to make a cargo capsule like the Dragon be capable of docking with the ISS. They would need information from NASA on how to build the docking system, but the rocket and the cargo capsule itself is built entirely by the company itself and not by NASA.

As for space tourism. More like a few decades (my guess 20-30 years from now). When we look at the history of flying. In the beginning of the 20th century only baby steps were made. Some 40 years later it became more available to the public.

Mate cool off for F***'s sakes! You're just a misinformation agent with a damned PARODY ACCOUNT and you expect serious Flat Earthers to take your ilk seriously?
Get off your high horse ya Wan**r. And wipe your snots off your damned lying face. And clean your keyboard.

Flight was going to be scientifically researched by the Third Reich, who also travelled to Antarctica. This was all going to explore the world and prove FET, but then magically the "Allied" RETerrorists invaded to cut short all this "unhealthy explorations" of the Flat Earth.

How can you ask for a proper space program to prove FET when the RET invaded and bombed the Jesus out of it last century? If you're so passionate about developing the space program, don't find cheap excuses for it. Built a time machine, fly to Nazi Germany, win the war for them. Science wasn't censored there, it was the most advanced in the world. Still is!

RET will keep the same Dark Age they've held the Flat Earth in it for centuries now. Ocassionally invading any nation or peoples that gather about to closely to the Truth of FE. Otherwise they'll just fake a natural 'catastrophy' and OOPS no more space tourism for anyone, boo-hoo  :'(

You already know why space tourism doesn't exist, you're trying to built magical excuses for it. Well stop, no one's buying your propagandist RET manure.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:24:29 PM by Silverdane »
We shall have a magnificent orgy garden party & you're not invited

?

EvilJeffy

« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2013, 10:22:31 PM »
Round Earth Theory does not need Lizard People to make Flat Earth Theory sound like a pile of hog-wash.

?

Silverdane

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2013, 10:35:07 PM »
Round Earth Theory sounds like a pile of hog-wash.
Good point, not only this. But:

Lizard Pippo proves most RETerrorists are idiots. For believing in such alienistic tripe. Or just steampunk fetischists with too much scifi channels in their TV brain history.

Lizard People conspiracy proves Round Earth Theory is stupid. Because the two are equally FAKE AS F*KK

?

EvilJeffy

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2013, 10:49:49 PM »
Um, I do not believe in Lizard People....

I do believe in Round Earth...

The reason is that round Earth makes sense, and the concept of Lizard People is right up there with believing that Elvis is still alive and running an amusement park for pedophile Catholic priests with Micheal Jackson.

?

Silverdane

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2013, 11:15:36 PM »
Michael*
Part of proper science is learning how to spell, unless you're a 2nd grader. In which case you are pardoned for illiteracy.

You believe RET because you're brainwashed. You have no evidence, ducky! You quack but you can't fly.

You Round Earth Ducks can't follow through on the simple course of experimentating and proof. You are parallel to science itself... most completely.

You don't have to believe in Lizard People to be an idiot. Believing in RET would do just fine.

?

EvilJeffy

« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2013, 11:22:01 PM »
Um, you can't even develop an experiment.

I have developed experiments, proofs, even ones that you can easily try yourself, and you just tell me that you can't see it out of your window.

?

Silverdane

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2013, 11:34:20 PM »
I do look outside the window. In fact I go outside and watch the damned horizon, with all the damned cloud lines that are all perfectly flat as ****.

Now you explain why the cloud line is always FLAT beyond the horizon, even thought we should be seeing some 'curves' past the horizon?
How can the skyline be flat if the earth beneath it isn't equally flat? That would be IMPOSSIBLE.

I rest my case. You obviously don't know what you're on about. Have a drink, cool off. Fake more evidence, fossils blablabla.

Goodbye.  ;D

?

EvilJeffy

« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2013, 11:38:53 PM »
Because the clouds at the same angle are at the same distance from us, we see a halo of clouds around us, all at the same distance, and at the same elevation.

Nothing new there.

?

Silverdane

« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2013, 12:01:30 AM »
I'm talking about the sky under the cloud line. Whenever it doesn't rain, the clouds form a ceiling of clouds due to water being lighter than dense air closer to the earth's surface.

That cloud line above the horizon is as flat as the earth that keeps it there, by EM pressure. Density of the earth rejects the water drops in the clouds, keeping them hundreds of metres to kilometres higher up in the air, by EM pressure fields.

It's not the clouds of fluff I speak of, child. It is the flat bottom of every low hanging cloud that touches that 'sky ceiling' you see forming near the horizon.
Get your mind out of the gutter, and watch some cloud lines. Or do I have to post fracking pictures of them here so you know what a cloud is??

?

EvilJeffy

« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2013, 09:20:46 AM »
Silverdane has never taken any classes on meteorology apparently.

I can't debate with the mentally challenged.

I can tell you more about clouds than you would ever need to know, but you would just say I am lying so I wont.