Red Bull Stratos

• 158 Replies
Re: Red Bull Stratos
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2013, 03:08:52 AM »
The capsule and parachute are real, I think.
The capsule is dropped from a plane and once on the ground, the suited up Astroliars are then placed inside and from there onwards it's a full on video show for the wide eyed public.

Basically it's as simple as that.

Why couldn't they be in the capsule when dropped from the plane? The maths already shows that they wouldn't have suffered such extreme conditions on landing.
Why risk the lives of actors by dropping them from a plane when it's easy to just deliver them to the capsule when on the ground.
How long do you think it would take to get 3 men in bulky flight suits into the capsule through that small hatch?
Bulky flight suits?
I'd say about a couple of minutes, which is irrelevant anyway.
Why is the time it would take them to get into the capsule irrelevant when it's part of your core argument?
I'd like to agree with you but then we'd both be wrong!

« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2013, 03:25:11 AM »
You do realise that the less people involved in keeping a secret the better? In this scenario it makes far more sense to load them in the capsule before it's dropped from the plane so the only people involved would be the people loading the capsule, the pilots and the cosmonauts. The rescue crew, press etc who rush to the scene would then be able to give honest testimony, and seeing as it's so important to keep the conspiracy going then if there was an accident (parachute fails, rockets don't fire etc) then the correct people would be inside the capsule.

« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2013, 03:44:00 AM »
You do realise that the less people involved in keeping a secret the better? In this scenario it makes far more sense to load them in the capsule before it's dropped from the plane so the only people involved would be the people loading the capsule, the pilots and the cosmonauts. The rescue crew, press etc who rush to the scene would then be able to give honest testimony, and seeing as it's so important to keep the conspiracy going then if there was an accident (parachute fails, rockets don't fire etc) then the correct people would be inside the capsule.
There are very few people in the know and they don't need to have the actors inside the capsule to be dropped from the plane.
No in the fake space program world they wouldn't however it is far more logical to have them in the capsule before it's dropped.

« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2013, 04:08:47 AM »
There are very few people in the know and they don't need to have the actors inside the capsule to be dropped from the plane.
No in the fake space program world they wouldn't however it is far more logical to have them in the capsule before it's dropped.
It's illogical to have them inside the capsule to be dropped by the plane, unless they were planning on killing them in a sort of parachute failure disaster...but seeing as they are simply just small time actors, the logical thing is to simply drive them to the capsule and place them inside ready to be shown to the world.
Please explain why it's illogical when you consider the following
1: According to you they have complete control over whether an "accident" will happen, therefore they know the capsule will land safely
2: It's been established that the capsule lands at a perfectly survivable speed

« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2013, 04:34:48 AM »
Indeed it will be but then again, I don't have a problem with maths. I do, however, have a problem with fakery.

Why don't you use math to prove you're right about the fakery? If you did, trust me, even I would be forced to consider your arguments.

« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2013, 05:15:35 AM »
It's not about what you need... it's about how you can tell others about it and support your claim.

"I think it's fake, because that's what I see and my belief system doesn't support otherwise." is not an argument.

"I think it's fake, because it doesn't seem to be possible, and I made a model and did some number crunching that supports my claim." is an argument.

Of course, you will disregard all this, because your purpose isn't to explain what you think and add to the discussion, your purpose here is to spam "FAKE FAKE FAKE" in every thread. :P

« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2013, 05:17:52 AM »
You do realise that logic and "your logic" are not actually the same thing. :)

« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2013, 05:26:00 AM »
Love your replies, it just shows me that you can't even grasp the content of a post at all. :)

« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2013, 05:28:38 AM »
Love your replies, it just shows me that you can't even grasp the content of a post at all. :)
Yet I find that you are still replying.  ;)

Touche  ;D