Monatomic gold (chemistry question)

• 52 Replies
?

Thork

Monatomic gold (chemistry question)
« on: April 27, 2013, 04:27:14 PM »
This is a question for people who are good at chemistry.

My Flat Earth research has taken me down the route of alchemy for a short while now. And I'm getting pretty good at it. :D

However, I have come across a substance called monatomic gold. I want to know what it is.

Its a weird substance shrouded in mystery. David Icke seems to think it opens portals to another dimension.
http://www.davidicke.com/articles/medicalhealth-mainmenu-37/47-monatomic-gold
Charlatans on the internet sell it.
http://www.asc-alchemy.com/mono.html
http://monatomicgold.co.uk/
Conspiracy theorists think its a mind control drug used by the illuminate.
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoatomicgoldthinktwice15aug05.shtml
Alchemists think similar and that its a constituent part of the philosopher's stone.

I don't know what to think. But I don't know what it is. Below is a youtube video of some guys actually making some. They are using all the alchemist's favourite chemicals like aqua-fortis (nitric acid), salt, gold and Spirit of salt (hydrochloric acid).
#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">♥ How to make Monoatomic Gold, ORMUS, White Powder Gold ♥ (alchemical way, HD)

He follows a fairly standard recipe and ends up with the milky substance at the bottom. Now believe it or not, that milky substance made from all those horrible things is supposed to be edible and a medicine.

Some call it monoatomic instead of monatomic. http://www.alchemianova.com/articles/monoatomic.html

Anyway chemistry people, what is it? The closest thing I can think of is that its a gold version of milk of magnesia, but I'm not sure about that at all.

Google is as dumb as buttons.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Monatomic gold (chemistry question)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 05:18:08 PM »
I didn't read the links yet, it seems like colloidal silver in a way. Silver is suspended in solution at a molecular level, single atoms in solution. They say that blue bloods(rich people) got that name from eating off of silver, which turned their skin blue... I have seen ads for colloidal gold solutions, maybe that's what that stuff is.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 06:25:36 PM »
Well, monoatomic means one atom, so I'd say it's just single atoms of gold, probably in solution. I'd guess it was a nanoparticle, but I really don't know anything about it. In reality gold is a heavy metal and not all that interesting beyond being shiny and stable, so I would have to say the mysticism about it is probably BS.

Rushy

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 06:40:40 PM »
This isn't a chemistry question, it is just Thork spouting bullshit again.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 07:19:03 PM »
Actually silver is a bacteriacidal substance. Almost all hospitals stock silver based burn creams necause of their effectiveness. Born with a silver spoon in your mouth didn't always refer to rich kids. It started as a term to refer to healthy babies, from eating with silver.
 The colloidal gold stuff I don't know much about, but I think people ingest it for health reasons.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 07:43:53 PM »
Actually silver is a bacteriacidal substance. Almost all hospitals stock silver based burn creams necause of their effectiveness. Born with a silver spoon in your mouth didn't always refer to rich kids. It started as a term to refer to healthy babies, from eating with silver.
 The colloidal gold stuff I don't know much about, but I think people ingest it for health reasons.

Which is a terrible idea, because it's a heavy metal with no demonstrated health benefits.

Rushy

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 07:57:44 PM »
Which is a terrible idea, because it's a heavy metal with no demonstrated health benefits.

We're talking about the same people that think water has a "memory."

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 08:57:28 PM »
I thought monoatomic gold is a scam. I thought it was already covered here but maybe it was somewhere else.
If you watch the video they add salt, hydrochloric acid. and hydrogen peroxide. Aqua regia, which is hydrochloric acid and nitric acid, is the only thing that will dissolve gold. I never heard of hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide doing it. Hydrogen peroxide is a oxidizer like nitric acid but I don't think it can work the same way. In the video you never see the gold go into solution. I don't think it worked.  Later on in the video they add sodium hydroxide. Sodium hydroxide plus hydrochloric acid just makes more table salt and bring up the pH of the solution. Then the boiling for days crap is really dumb.  Then switching back and forth from hydrochloric acid/hydrogen peroxide and sodium hydroxide is also dumb and just adds a bunch of sodium to the solution.   Whatever is in the graduated cylinder at towards the end is probably just table salt or sodium hydroxide or both.

All in all it s quite fake and shown elsewhere to be a scam. White gold in jewelry is just non pure gold. Nothing special.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Genius

• Professor of Geniustology
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 12:59:51 AM »
Oh great, now he's talking about Alchemy. *slams head off table*
The earth is round because the space man said so.

?

Thork

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 02:34:27 AM »
almost everything you hold dear in science was invented via alchemy.

Gunpowder - alchemy
Newtons theories of gravity, laws of light and calculus were all spin off technologies of his work on alchemy.
Metallurgy.
Robert Boyle came up with his gas laws because of alchemy.

In fact I'll stop there. I fancy doing an alchemy thread later on because it is classified as a protoscience, not a pseudoscience and once you see the methodology, its actually not all that dumb. Its really rather clever.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 03:01:22 AM by Thork »

Genius

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 03:19:54 AM »
almost everything you hold dear in science was invented via alchemy.

Gunpowder - alchemy
Newtons theories of gravity, laws of light and calculus were all spin off technologies of his work on alchemy.
Metallurgy.
Robert Boyle came up with his gas laws because of alchemy.

In fact I'll stop there. I fancy doing an alchemy thread later on because it is classified as a protoscience, not a pseudoscience and once you see the methodology, its actually not all that dumb. Its really rather clever.

It helped reached modern chemistry, I know that, but we're past Alchemy now, past it!

?

Thork

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 03:28:35 AM »
Being as we do not know how to create everlasting life or turn base metals into gold with an additive, we have not matched up to alchemy. There must still be much we can learn from it.

Genius

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 03:37:33 AM »
Being as we do not know how to create everlasting life or turn base metals into gold with an additive, we have not matched up to alchemy. There must still be much we can learn from it.

And we haven't matched up "Windormy" because we can't fly without technology's help yet. Just because something claims it has a specific result if done right doesn't mean it does. Anyone can make shit up. Alchemy had some basis, of course, but it was clear that the correct path was chemistry and not everlasting life, at least not in the sense I presume you mean.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 04:47:49 AM »
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2013, 07:36:16 AM »

We do know how to turn base metals, or even hydrogen, into gold. Fusion. It's just not very easy to do. As for everlasting life, we're getting there. We really are.

Genius

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 07:40:08 AM »

We do know how to turn base metals, or even hydrogen, into gold. Fusion. It's just not very easy to do. As for everlasting life, we're getting there. We really are.

But it's not done with alchemy.

Rushy

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 08:17:14 AM »
Instead of trying to figure out how to make more oil just so the oil companies can still make money, it seems like we could focus on not burning things in a century old device.

Genius

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2013, 08:19:19 AM »
Instead of trying to figure out how to make more oil just so the oil companies can still make money, it seems like we could focus on not burning things in a century old device.

Rushy for president!

Lorddave

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 08:29:46 AM »
Most likely turning iron into gold was electroplating.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 10:14:09 AM »
Chemistry isn't my strongest science but I thought you could only get monatomic gold as a gas.

Do you mean a monatomic ion of gold? In which case it's a gold salt.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 05:49:53 AM »
Can Healthy earth be banned, yet?

I grow weary of his Dennis Markuze-like ramblings.

Genius

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 08:41:02 AM »
I mean, is he not technically spamming...?

Anyway, I'm sorry for stepping on your alchemy, Thork, it dawned on me today it would do no harm to just walk away, instead of being annoyed at a guy who's all the way across the Irish Sea from me. Have a nice day, you peculiar, peculiar fellow.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2013, 12:22:04 PM »
Alchemy is the transformation of matter using the philosopher's stone (fifth element).

Philosopher's stone = laevorotatory subquarks (ordinary atoms become baryons - see the subquark ether physics message: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,27426.msg1424613.html#msg1424613

Gold was needed to enable the builders of the UFOs to use their mercury gyros (gold to mercury alchemy) - this is where the legend about the Annunakis using gold originated from.

Mercury to gold chemistry experiments: http://www.levity.com/alchemy/nelson2_7.html

The food of the gods was SOMA. Contrary to popular belief, Soma is the name of the Shadow Moon (not the visible Moon, but the heavenly body which does cause the lunar eclipse).

Soma is total silence (shadow), stillness (known as akasha in the vedic literature) - sound cannot propagate without this Soma - it is the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, the imagination which could be activated by emotions (purity of soma), the power to create.

Soma + Sound = Fire-water, the perfect equilibrium of sound and silence at very high speeds in double torsion movement.

This is the real reason for the construction of the Gizeh Pyramid: to produce sound out of silence to increase the vibration of the subquarks in the human aura (the sarcophagus in the king's chamber) in order to produce rejuvenation (on a purely mechanical level, with no emotional involvement).

Since the builders did not have soma at their disposal, they used the next best thing (speaking from an alchemical point of view, of course): water.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_11a.htm

The original design of the Pyramid included 27 pairs of crystals (Grand Gallery), a very large crystal in the Queen's Chamber niche, and the apex crystal.

The Gizeh pyramid is the emissive pyramid - the receptive pyramid (the shadow pyramid) produces silence/akasha which is received by the emissive pyramid to produce sound.

There are several degrees of stillness/silence/akasha.

A boson consists of just this pair of emissive and receptive pyramids (the Gizeh pyramid is nothing more than a large scale version of a boson).

In the center of the boson, the apexes of both pyramids rotate in double torsion movement at incredibly high speeds - total silence and total sound together in perfect harmony (yellow + blue = green). The receptive pyramid and its apex are shadows of the emissive pyramid, that is why they can rotate together.

In the human body, the philosopher's stone is located in the heart (the atom nous) - alchemy  is the soul which transforms matter into spirit, aided by the power of the atom nous.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:24:16 PM by sandokhan »

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 01:08:12 PM »
Why would you want to turn gold into mercury?

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 01:11:48 PM »
Why would you want to turn gold into mercury?

Well, mercury is a more useful and interesting metal

Rushy

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 01:25:19 PM »
Mercury is neither more useful nor more interesting than gold.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 01:33:04 PM »
A mercury gyro can produce one million megawatts (one terawatt) in just 60-90 seconds of double torsion.

http://www.causa-nostra.com/Einblick/Die-Vril-Glocke--e0812a01.htm

A ball lightning can produce one megawatt of power (see the work of K. Chukanov, he uses an input of some 600 Kw to attract laevorotatory subquarks and increase the power to one megawatt - however, the entire process is very expensive, as Chukanov has to produce somehow the needed 600 Kw).

EnigmaZV

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 05:27:55 PM »
I thought monoatomic gold is a scam. I thought it was already covered here but maybe it was somewhere else.
If you watch the video they add salt, hydrochloric acid. and hydrogen peroxide. Aqua regia, which is hydrochloric acid and nitric acid, is the only thing that will dissolve gold. I never heard of hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide doing it. Hydrogen peroxide is a oxidizer like nitric acid but I don't think it can work the same way. In the video you never see the gold go into solution. I don't think it worked.  Later on in the video they add sodium hydroxide. Sodium hydroxide plus hydrochloric acid just makes more table salt and bring up the pH of the solution. Then the boiling for days crap is really dumb.  Then switching back and forth from hydrochloric acid/hydrogen peroxide and sodium hydroxide is also dumb and just adds a bunch of sodium to the solution.   Whatever is in the graduated cylinder at towards the end is probably just table salt or sodium hydroxide or both.

All in all it s quite fake and shown elsewhere to be a scam. White gold in jewelry is just non pure gold. Nothing special.

I hate to admit it, but Sokarul is correct, monatomic gold is simply gold ions in solution. I suppose you could use it to gold plate things. Also, I always thought white gold was just rhodium.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 05:32:22 PM »
White gold consists of gold with one or more silver metals, usually silver, but sometimes palladium, platinum or nickel. White gold is plated with rhodium to give it its shiny appearanc.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 08:31:45 PM »
A mercury gyro can produce one million megawatts (one terawatt) in just 60-90 seconds of double torsion.

http://www.causa-nostra.com/Einblick/Die-Vril-Glocke--e0812a01.htm

A ball lightning can produce one megawatt of power (see the work of K. Chukanov, he uses an input of some 600 Kw to attract laevorotatory subquarks and increase the power to one megawatt - however, the entire process is very expensive, as Chukanov has to produce somehow the needed 600 Kw).

Is the Mecury Gyro dangerous?