Multiple Explosions in Downtown Boston

• 198 Replies
?

Sean

• Official Member
Re: Multiple Explosions in Downtown Boston
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2013, 03:19:12 PM »
Kat how were those three people killeda?
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2013, 03:52:09 PM »
The man's clothes were burned and cut.  And yes, you can clearly see both the ash on his right leg and the cut on his left.  How can you not see the cut?

Magic bomb function. The man's clothes were burned and cut. The lady's remain clean and clear.

Where the blood came from. Bleeding lady.

Lorddave

« Reply #182 on: November 19, 2013, 03:24:07 AM »
Those first two shots were taking very shortly after the blast.  I find it suspicious that they just happen to show a woman who would be seriously injured in a wheelchair later.  The only people who would have known this are the actors, who would not betray their employers by snapping pics of people before their makeup.

Therefore, I submit that the first two pics are FAKES!
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2013, 10:46:19 PM »
Those first two shots were taking very shortly after the blast.  I find it suspicious that they just happen to show a woman who would be seriously injured in a wheelchair later.  The only people who would have known this are the actors, who would not betray their employers by snapping pics of people before their makeup.

Look into this crap a little more Dave. You will find that the whole incident is fake (staged).
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2013, 10:52:52 PM »
Boston doesn't exist.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2013, 11:02:06 PM »
Boston doesn't exist.
Pay no attention to that shill. He has no real substance for his arguments. I'm sure your bosses are very proud of your work Saddam.
God is real.                                         

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2013, 07:01:14 AM »
Bombs don't exist.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Alchemist21

• tfes.org
« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2013, 07:16:12 AM »
Marathons don't exist.
tfes.org

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2013, 07:28:57 AM »
Existence doesn't exist.
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

Alchemist21

• tfes.org
« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2013, 07:42:13 AM »
tfes.org

« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2013, 02:38:07 PM »

1. You admit there were actors.
2. You think the pictures are fakes.

Now the Question is who has the motive to arrange the bombing? To send actors there, they must had known the bombing in advance. You won't say it was planned by Tsarnaev brothers, will you? Who has the motive to show people the fake pictures?
Obviously it can only be done by someone who can control media, police force and securities. Even those pictures were from them, we still could find inconsistencies from them if you study it carefully.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #191 on: November 30, 2013, 02:43:08 PM »

1. You admit there were actors.
2. You think the pictures are fakes.

Now the Question is who has the motive to arrange the bombing? To send actors there, they must had known the bombing in advance. You won't say it was planned by Tsarnaev brothers, will you? Who has the motive to show people the fake pictures?
Obviously it can only be done by someone who can control media, police force and securities. Even those pictures were from them, we still could find inconsistencies from them if you study it carefully.
Katsung, most of the people on here are happy to hear and believe the "official story". Good luck on getting them to see the truth of the matter.
God is real.                                         

« Reply #192 on: December 11, 2013, 03:37:07 PM »

full crowd would cause large casualty. Obviously it was not the purpose of "terrorists". Too much outsiders would make actors’ work hard and also there were too many professional sports photographers at rush time. That would leave many high quality photos to expose the truth. That’s why they didn’t detonate the bomb at peak rushing time.

Bomb exploded much later when there were much less people in finish line. For the convenience of actors’ performance.

source: http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr118.html

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #193 on: December 20, 2013, 02:46:17 PM »
http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro/boston-marathon-victim-engaged-to-spaulding-nurse/-/11971628/23503832/-/abc0v0/-/index.html

"April 15 was one of the worst days of my life," James Costello, of Malden, writes in a Facebook post. "I soon wondered why and for what reason this had happened."

Eight months later, Costello would find the answer.

Costello, who was with friends near the Boston Marathon finish line, was captured in photos in the minutes after the bombings with his jeans shredded and blackened, his body so burned that he was left needing pig skin grafts on most of his right arm and right leg.

Three of Costello's friends lost a leg, including brothers Paul Norden, 31, and J.P. Norden, 33. Other friends suffered serious burns and shrapnel injuries after the second bomb exploded outside Forum restaurant on Boylston Street.

But after about two weeks at Massachusetts General Hospital, where he underwent multiple surgeries and was among patients who met President Barack Obama, Costello was transferred to Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital.

"A few days later I saw a nurse in passing, this would turn out to be Krista, who had shared a few mutual friends, but we had never crossed paths before," Costello, known to his friends as "Bim," wrote about nurse Krista D'Agostino.

"After sharing a handful of conversations I realized not only how beautiful she was but also what a kind heart she had. I somehow convinced her to attend a benefit with me, which turned into a few dates, which turned into a few inseparable months," wrote Costello.

Costello and D'Agostino are spending part of December in Europe with other victims and first responders on an all-expenses-paid "Heroes Cruise."

In the French city of Lyon, Costello popped the question.

"I'm happy to announce that we will spend the rest of our lives together. I now realized why I was involved in the tragedy. It was to meet my best friend, and the love of my life."

It was all a plot to get this guy a wife!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2013, 04:38:50 PM »

First of all this pic was taken less than a week after the bombing.

Having a limb shredding by a bomb and then having an amputation is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.
Having a limb shredding by a bomb and then having an amputation is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.

Supposedly this victim lost a lot of blood. Again, this is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.

No apparent signs of any other injures.

In other pics, she's already putting weight and pressure on the injured amputated limb.

I know she's posing for pictures, but I can't imagine putting on tight pants on over her just amputated leg.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #195 on: December 22, 2013, 04:28:11 PM »
I am the bomb.

« Reply #196 on: December 24, 2013, 07:51:15 AM »
If you look carefully some of the "flags" are "blowing" in the "wrong direction".

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #197 on: January 20, 2014, 01:03:10 AM »
"look"

« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2014, 06:32:28 AM »
I can't imagine putting on tight pants on over her just amputated leg.
[/quote]

I can. Your wank fantasies must be boring as hell.