"TOP 10 REASONS Why We Know the Earth is Round" Debunked

• 145 Replies

The jafa

• Don't believe what you've been told
Re: "TOP 10 REASONS Why We Know the Earth is Round" Debunked
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2015, 08:54:07 PM »
And where are your mathematics that debunk the 10 reasons we know the Earth is round?

Where are your articles in peer-reviewed journals?

Where are your observations, your photos, your astronauts that have been on the International Space Station?

Where are your GPS systems that work based on the fact we know the Earth is round.

Where are your satellite television network and internet satellites that work based on Flat Earth principles?

Where is your evidence that that the Earth is different and not round like the other planets for no reason at all?

Where is your proof of conspiracies regarding the picture of the Earth? We have hundreds of satellites orbiting Earth at various distances, the only way we can take pictures of some of the celestial objects that astronomers study is by putting satellites in space.

So all the pictures of the other planets being round are true, but the one of the Earth is not?

Excuse me, where is everyone's (by everyone, I mean everyone who believes the nonsense on this board) PhD or engineering degree that actually is responsible for building rockets, satellites, GPS systems, etc?

Seriously, this board is so full of ignorance that I rank you guys lower than Creationists, and I thought that was as low as one could be.

Sir i beieve that his evedence can be found all througout the internet in all the hidden corners, just about anywhere

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2015, 10:33:19 AM »
Hi,
I'm a newcomer to this site so excuse me if I seem to be pushy or asking questions that have already been answered. I just do not understand the theory. Scientific disagreements aside.
For me logical thinking can solve this problem in a matter of minutes. Maybe I'm missing something but why would these higher powers, government or other, spend all this time planning an elaborate hoax to convince the people that the Earth is flat?
This makes no sense to me. I'm sure you would agree that a lot of people would have to be involved in this... But for what? What's the upside? You might answer money and power but those things can be acquired in much simpler ways. Another question I wanted to ask is, is this society of the belief that the government has caused events such as 911 and other disasters?  Also does anybody running this have an actual degree in advanced mathematics or physics from any respectable college or university? Thanks so much for your time I appreciate you answering my questions however stupid they may seem to you.
Regards
Im a newbie as well.so you win the space race and you get up there and think-shit-it aint what they said in briefing.um Houston we have a problem-urm-camera evidence-damn.the world aint a sphere.woosh-there goes the entire religious beliefs around the world.world war.maybe our wars were based on who knew the most.JFK got assassinated in the same year man went to the moon.up until 500years ago,everyone but the greeks believed the world was flat.only when columbus finds America-the church change the education.heaven is all around us and so on.europe had discovered corn 1500years before somehow?columbus has said to have been jewish escaping the Spanish inquisition.so if religion doesn't control most of the world in that time,then who knows.internet information is free.if you don't attempt to hide what cant be stopped-just let the nation decide for themselves-anyways why do people come on here challenging peoples beliefs-bored or....

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2015, 01:19:08 PM »
We get this video a lot, so I thought I'd make an easily found thread debunking it. If a mod could sticky this that would be awesome.

1. Other planets are round

According to Flat Earth Theory, the Earth and other planets are not really the same type of celestial body. To put it another way, which I'm sure everyone everywhere will take offense to, the Earth is different.

2. Time Zones

This is the first of a trend in this video, in which Henry (the host of MinutePhysics, for those not subscribed) assumes that the Flat Earth is exactly the same as the Round Earth in every way except for shape. The sun works in a manner similar to a spotlight in Flat Earth Theory, which is why time zones exist. When the Sun isn't pointing overhead, it's nighttime.

3. The Coriolis Effect

Once again, Henry is making assumptions. There are a few differing opinions about this, as Flat Earth Theory is not a unified theory. Some people doubt the existence of Coriolis as anything more than a theorized force, as the evidence for it is largely contrived. Others have various explanations for it, such as the Shadow of the Aetheric Wind theorized by myself.

4. Triangles

This is little more than conjecture. It is literally impossible to perform this experiment on the scale required.

5. The Sun

Henry is assuming again. The Sun's apparent movement is caused by the Sun actually moving. As for Eratosthenes's famous experiment to measure the diameter of the Earth, that assumes a Round Earth. If we assume a Flat Earth, the same experiment gives us the distance to the Sun.

6. Stars Change

Another assumption. This time, he's assuming that FE geography is just a Mercator map. It's not. The Earth is a disk centered around the North Pole, which would provide the same effect.

7. Magellan

Again, the Earth isn't in the shape of a Mercator map. That would be silly. Magellan and many others simply made a circle around the disk of the Earth.

8. The Horizon

This is just a perspective effect. First of all, apparently large waves will obscure apparently small objects. Therefore, looking out long distances over water you will of course be unable to see land on the other side. In addition, refraction has an effect. Some flat Earthers theorize an electromagnetic acceleration which appears to bend light upward.

9. Eclipses

Eclipses are caused by the sun going behind the moon, or vice versa. It's that simple. Once again, Henry is assuming everything is exactly the same.

10. Photographic Evidence

Most photographic evidence actually demonstrates what we would expect to see on a disk shaped, flat Earth: a circle with little to no apparent curvature. Add in camera distortion, and that's our explanation for low Earth photos. As for photos like the famous Blue Marble, that the space agencies of the World are involved in a conspiracy is depressingly obvious if you look at the evidence.

____

I'd appreciate it if you didn't respond to this thread, or if a mod locked it. It's not up for discussion. This is just to let newcomers know that they can't 'destroy FES with a single video' as so many hope to. It's not that easy. Sorry.

Seriously, this isn't a debate thread. If you want to debate it, feel free to make a new thread. I'm not responding to questions or concerns in this one.

1. You have no evidence or right to say it is, without something support it. You can't just say "They're all different".

2. You have to understand that if this "Flat earth" were for some reason real, there would be no night. The sun would hover over the earth and supply light to that area, right? Wrong. Since the sun is a sphere, not a cone, the light from the sun would flow in all areas. Not just one little circle. If this model of the earth were true, you would be able to see the sun at any point of the day. There is nothing blocking the sun at 1 in the morning, so you would be able to see it.

3. Just... No.

4. It's perfectly possible and has been done.

5. Just because you see the sun moving doesn't mean it actually is. If you're in a car traveling 5 miles per hour, and look outside the window, you're seeing that rock move in the opposite direction, where as it's actually not.

6. Polaris. And if it supplies the same effect, there is no reason to believe one theory or the other in this scenario.

8. Again, here you are going and making crazy assumptions, despire the theory in general. Don't just make assumptions that it's just a visual effect, where as it's been proven with science.

9. And once again, you're assuming things that haven't had one bit of proof since the 16th centrury, and even then, it was just told by the Church

10. The whole idea of this "conspiracy theory" is all just garbage, and doesn't prove anything at all. You can literally reply to any fact with "It's just a conspiracy". It doesn't show anything. It just proves the flat earth theory even more wrong.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 01:24:26 PM »
This is not a debate forum; it is a Q&A forum.  Please, make a new thread in the debate section if you want to refute any of these points. 

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2016, 02:13:22 PM »
So basically because your idiots, the earth is flat.

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2016, 05:15:01 AM »
So how do you FE:ers explain that the Pole star (Polaris) appears at the same spot in the sky at every location, but at different altitudes at different latitudes?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2016, 09:09:05 AM »
So how do you FE:ers explain that the Pole star (Polaris) appears at the same spot in the sky at every location, but at different altitudes at different latitudes?

What?  ???

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2016, 02:18:15 PM »

What?  ???
If the stars are very distant compared to distances on the Earth, then Polaris would be seen at the same altitude in the sky, independent of the location, if the Earth is flat. But it doesn't.

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2016, 04:19:48 PM »
The FET has no working model of the stars, they have to borrow RETs one, which doesn't fit.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2016, 05:39:54 PM »

What?  ???
If the stars are very distant compared to distances on the Earth, then Polaris would be seen at the same altitude in the sky, independent of the location, if the Earth is flat. But it doesn't.

What if the stars were only around 3000 miles away? 

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2016, 09:48:25 PM »
That... would... mean... what exactly?

(whatever it means, we all know that 3000 miles is an impossible distance)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2016, 09:52:12 PM »
That... would... mean... what exactly?

(whatever it means, we all know that 3000 miles is an impossible distance)

That would mean the opposite of what the person that I was responding to said.  Do you even read the threads that you respond to?  Just wondering. 

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2016, 12:16:52 AM »
Then you wouldn't have any stars never setting in the southern hemisphere.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2016, 12:32:02 AM »

Have you ever heard of a double negative?  If you avoid these, your statements might be more clear. 

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2016, 01:04:35 AM »
That would mean the opposite of what the person that I was responding to said.  Do you even read the threads that you respond to?  Just wondering.
I read. Just wondering if you ever thought this 3000 miles could work.  But since you believe in this stuff, you haven't.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2016, 01:22:00 AM »
I read. Just wondering if you ever thought this 3000 miles could work.  But since you believe in this stuff, you haven't.

What?  Perhaps you can rephrase your statement in a way that doesn't make you seem illiterate? 

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2016, 11:21:07 AM »

Have you ever heard of a double negative?  If you avoid these, your statements might be more clear.
Ok, in the southern hemisphere you wouldn't have stars that always stay above the horizon for the whole night.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2016, 11:56:37 AM »

Ok, in the southern hemisphere you wouldn't have stars that always stay above the horizon for the whole night.

Which stars are these?  ???

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2016, 01:22:13 PM »
If your at the most southern points of Africa, South America and Australia, part of the southen cross will never go below the horision, I can see no way that this can work on a flat earth.

Edit: Your probably going to reply with "Have you been to all these places and seen this yourself", no I haven't, I know they never go below the horizon from star maps. And unlike a map of the earth, a map of the stars isn't posible to fake successfully, you can easily check the map is correct from looking at the sky at night. If the star maps were faked, some astronomers would of noticed.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 01:26:32 PM by Empirical »

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2016, 01:32:32 PM »
If your at the most southern points of Africa, South America and Australia, part of the southen cross will never go below the horision, I can see no way that this can work on a flat earth.

Edit: Your probably going to reply with "Have you been to all these places and seen this yourself", no I haven't, I know they never go below the horizon from star maps. And unlike a map of the earth, a map of the stars isn't posible to fake successfully, you can easily check the map is correct from looking at the sky at night. If the star maps were faked, some astronomers would of noticed.

Could it be than when you are very far south, you are simply closer to these stars? 

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2016, 01:40:28 PM »
How can a star be seen from three different places in the southern hemisphere, but not be seen at the north pole which is inbetween the three places.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3xuzrccYkqS1hBMVR3YjZHT1E/view?usp=sharing
Am I right to say that a star is only seen if it is less than a certain distance to you.
How can a person at all of the red dots be able to see the same star by not be able the north star?
And how can that star be south of all three people?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 01:46:55 PM by Empirical »

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2016, 03:30:45 PM »
Good point.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2016, 05:59:02 AM »
First point:  "It is proven that the ship does not sink behind a hill of water, but that it is actually perspective which hides it." 

Rebuttal:  There is no "hill" of water.  Water—being a fluid—finds its own level.  And that level follows, nominally, the curvature of the earth's surface beneath it.  To put it scientifically, the surface of the oceans and seas, either individually or collectively, will be situated at exactly the same distance from the earth's centre of gravity.  This, in itself, plus the "sinking ship" illusion, proves the earth's sphericity.  Flat earthers repeatedly misuse the term "perspective" to justify their observations whilst not understanding the technical ramifications of the word.

Second point:  "Occam's Razor proves the earth is flat".

Rebuttal:  Occam's Razor says that among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected as the correct one, but—and this is where the flat earth reliance on Occam falls down—other, more complicated solutions may ultimately prove correct.  Occam's Razor does not "prove" any two postulates one way or the other.  In other words it doesn't provide any proof—in itself—that the earth is flat or spherical.  Only science can prove that either way.

Third point:  "The Conspiracy, by virtue of its purported existence, proves that the spherical earth model is incorrect due to willful misinformation.

Rebuttal:  No worldwide conspiracy to delude the public's perception of the geometry of the earth has ever been exposed.  Any "conspiracy" exists only in the collective imaginations of flat earth proponents, and is utilised simply to replace valid scientific theories that refute their flat earth hypothesis.  No flat earther has yet been able to explain why a flat earth scenario would favour any particular individual and/or organisation, or, conversely, what advantages the spherical earth model grants any individual and/or organisation.

First point:
The RE model predicts that water will hide the ship bellow the horizon. To put in another way: RE predicts that the ship will go bellow our eyeline, and since the water is at our eyeline, it is therefore in front of the ship it hides (or at first, its bottom). That means, when you look at the ship with a telescope, you will just see the water in front of that ship. But that's not the case. On the other hand, the variants of the FE model predict that: a) the bottom of the far away ship will be hidden by the waves in front of it. b) the ship will become so small that its top and tho bottom can't be distinguished by a human eye. c) (EA model) simply less percentage of the light from the bottom would come to your eye than of the top of the ship. d) the atmosphere would make the bottom of the ship look too white for a human eye to distinguish it from the sea far away, but still not far enough that the top can't be distinguished (keeping in mind that both are apparently very small compared to the waves) e)…
All of those models predict that the ship would become visible by zooming the picture. And that is what telescopes do (OK, I am a bit oversimplifying this, complete explanation would include trigonometry which I don't understand either.). So, they used them to test the FET, and it proved correct again and again. Yeah, I also think that the Flat Earth Wiki is poorly written.

Second point:
Well, try and explain someone who hasn't been indoctrinated into RE that there are people walking upside down bellow us, that they are separated from us by the fluid rocks, that the sun during the night is actually not farther from us but bellow us, that we are all spinning at a very high rate without noticing it, that there are not thousands of stars (as we can see during the night), but billions of them, separated by billions of kilometers, that massive objects (such as satellites) would start flying if moving fast enough, that the moon gets its light from the sun (even though it does not appear to when you see it during the day), that, even though they appear to be the same size, the sun is hundreds of times bigger than the moon, and that we can actually see the incomprehensibly far sun even though we can't see more than a few hundred kilometers of land, that the sun actually doesn't move, but we are, that above us the laws of nature we are used to (objects falling, hot objects burning…) don't work…
I could go on forever. And even when you convince someone, you don't make him to get rid of misconceptions, you make him have more. For instance, that flying objects have something that we don't in them that can stop gravity from attracting them, that airplanes can fly without constantly correcting their path…
I've never heard that someone figured out the existence of times zones based only on the RE theory.
Accepting that the earth is round is not science, it is anti-science. Knowledge cannot go contrary to the experience.

Third point:
It is obvious why would someone want to delude the public that there are other worlds to explore: So that they can ask for money for the exploration. And, yeah, we haven't proven that NASA wasn't on the moon, but almost any of their photographs has been proven to be fake (or at least altered). So much about it. And if you are going to claim that they just look faked, but aren't (that there are some poorly explained optical illusions in them), ask yourself what is more likely.

Sorry for being so wordy, I became a FE-er only recently.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:26:41 AM by FlatEarthDenial »
A former Flat Earther.
This is my story, which I'd encourage every Flat Earther to read:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67051.0

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2016, 07:53:30 PM »
You know I just saw the YouTube video They Are Hiding God With The Greatest Lie EVER! video on Doktor James channel. I watched it earlier today, all 2:06:20 of it and was really fascinated and having an open mind even showed my wife when she came home under the guise that I did not believe in it but that it made interesting points. She immediately called BS on the scene however she indulged me. When we got to the part where we were supposed to pick a city from group 1 and group 2 to see if we could get a direct flight she had enough and got up and found Quantas flight# 27 (https://www.google.com/#q=flight+from+sydney+to+santiago) flying 5 times a week direct got up looked at me laughed and walked away. I then went here (https://www.google.com/search?biw=1344&bih=740&q=sydney+to+santiago+flight+time&revid=1608614350&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj9tNTU9L7KAhWGNz4KHQcrDEAQ1QIIZSgE#q=sydney+to+santiago+flight+time+and+speed) determined to help you Flat Earthers out in your argument even if only to save face.  I then found this (http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=61991.0#.VqLqk2fSnL8) and this (http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=64515.0#.VqL0gmfSnL8). I spent about an hour using the search function as User Pongo the Planar Moderator suggested. I have now wasted about 2hrs of my life not counting the video trying to convince myself and thus my wife if only just a little to at least accept the possibility however improbable it may be. Now  coming into this final thread still with an open mind I would quite frankly like an answer to this quandary that is
Quantas flight# 27 that is
A direct 12hr 30min flight that should not exist on any flat earth model.
Now I have clearly done my homework and I believe I deserve a direct answer because quite frankly (and not offend the way in fact that user Pongo did in a very righteous condescending way) the list of the top 10 reasons debunked sound like pagan misguided answers to basic elementary scientific questions.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:58:31 PM by Really WWW.TF? »

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2016, 11:46:32 AM »
Hi,
I'm a newcomer to this site so excuse me if I seem to be pushy or asking questions that have already been answered. I just do not understand the theory. Scientific disagreements aside.
For me logical thinking can solve this problem in a matter of minutes. Maybe I'm missing something but why would these higher powers, government or other, spend all this time planning an elaborate hoax to convince the people that the Earth is flat?
This makes no sense to me. I'm sure you would agree that a lot of people would have to be involved in this... But for what? What's the upside? You might answer money and power but those things can be acquired in much simpler ways. Another question I wanted to ask is, is this society of the belief that the government has caused events such as 911 and other disasters?  Also does anybody running this have an actual degree in advanced mathematics or physics from any respectable college or university? Thanks so much for your time I appreciate you answering my questions however stupid they may seem to you.
Regards

Hello

Im also a newcomer to the site and also to the FE  theory itself. But to answer your question about WHY they should even bother lying to us about the earths shape is about aliens i believe! I havent really put myself in to the FE theory as i said, but there seems to be a COMING conspiracy about earth being invaded by aliens and this is why they have the heliocentric model, simply because it allows it. There is many evidence that powerful peeps really want aliens to be a factor in our world...WHY...yes that is another question!

Just look at the videos on youtube when they talk about how good it would be if we where invaded by an alien race, the idea has been talked about in UN long time ago by presidents of both US and Russia!

One smart dude ones said that the best indication of what the powers want in the future is to look at the children's programmes on TV, nowdays they all show aliens and deep space shit... this is pointing to an alien conspiracy in the future when they have gotten many to believe in them.

One thing is sure, aliens will be a big part of our reality in the future...real or not!

I dont know, but this is my theory anyway... its much talk about aliens nowdays, before it was none that ever saw any aliens, back then they where called angels... always some beings that control conditions on earth when infact there are MEN fucking things up to control the rest!

The ones that live will see ;)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:49:49 AM by southman »

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2016, 07:58:14 PM »
With all due respect, are you kidding me? Do you seriously live in 2016 and believe the earth is flat? With all of modern physics, videos and pictures from Earth, astronauts, programs like SpaceX, NASA, moon landings, satellites, and the existence of gravity, you honestly believe the earth is flat? How thick is it? Where does gravity come from? What is the bottom of the earth like? Why hasn't anyone ever been there? Why hasn't anyone ever, in the history of mankind, fallen off the earth? Ask anybody who has ever taken a basics physics class in high school, ask literally anyone who has ever been on an airplane and looked out of a window where you can obviously see curvature of the earth... explain google earth, explain how a global positioning system works... What makes the earth different from any other planet? Why should the earth be flat, where is the evidence to suggest that earth is different than any other planet? Where did this idea even come from? Is it some politicized attempt to defund space exploration programs, or is it just to get attention? You are suggesting that essentially everything we know about physics and gravitation is wrong, which is absurd, and as I am fairly certain this entire website is a troll anyway, I will end Dar my post here. Let it be known that I personally think anyone who believes the earth is flat is a moron, and next you're gonna be telling me Zeus and Thor are real. Farewell.
-Keanu_Reeves

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2016, 10:35:11 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  Please make new threads to ask your own questions.  This thread is about debunking the video Top 10 Reasons Why We Know the Earth is Round.  Thanks. 

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2016, 01:06:08 AM »
I find the repeated use of the word "theory" and "theorist" offensive. The scientific community does not theorize, and does not have theorists. A theory is awarded that title after a hypothesis has been proven, or at least has enough scientific evidence to warrant it's likelihood of being correct.

The FEs don't have that. They have iffy mathematics, absolutely no scientific research, and the opinions of people who judge their "senses" or their "eyes" in telling them that the Earth is flat.  Therefore, everything is a hypothesis. There is no Flat Earth Theory, it is a Flat Earth Hypothesis.

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2016, 06:41:50 AM »
We get this video a lot, so I thought I'd make an easily found thread debunking it. If a mod could sticky this that would be awesome.

1. Other planets are round

According to Flat Earth Theory, the Earth and other planets are not really the same type of celestial body. To put it another way, which I'm sure everyone everywhere will take offense to, the Earth is different.

2. Time Zones

This is the first of a trend in this video, in which Henry (the host of MinutePhysics, for those not subscribed) assumes that the Flat Earth is exactly the same as the Round Earth in every way except for shape. The sun works in a manner similar to a spotlight in Flat Earth Theory, which is why time zones exist. When the Sun isn't pointing overhead, it's nighttime.

3. The Coriolis Effect

Once again, Henry is making assumptions. There are a few differing opinions about this, as Flat Earth Theory is not a unified theory. Some people doubt the existence of Coriolis as anything more than a theorized force, as the evidence for it is largely contrived. Others have various explanations for it, such as the Shadow of the Aetheric Wind theorized by myself.

4. Triangles

This is little more than conjecture. It is literally impossible to perform this experiment on the scale required.

5. The Sun  http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/84915258/ See video!!!!!!!!

Henry is assuming again. The Sun's apparent movement is caused by the Sun actually moving. As for Eratosthenes's famous experiment to measure the diameter of the Earth, that assumes a Round Earth. If we assume a Flat Earth, the same experiment gives us the distance to the Sun.

6. Stars Change

Another assumption. This time, he's assuming that FE geography is just a Mercator map. It's not. The Earth is a disk centered around the North Pole, which would provide the same effect.

7. Magellan

Again, the Earth isn't in the shape of a Mercator map. That would be silly. Magellan and many others simply made a circle around the disk of the Earth.

8. The Horizon

This is just a perspective effect. First of all, apparently large waves will obscure apparently small objects. Therefore, looking out long distances over water you will of course be unable to see land on the other side. In addition, refraction has an effect. Some flat Earthers theorize an electromagnetic acceleration which appears to bend light upward.

9. Eclipses

Eclipses are caused by the sun going behind the moon, or vice versa. It's that simple. Once again, Henry is assuming everything is exactly the same.

10. Photographic Evidence

Most photographic evidence actually demonstrates what we would expect to see on a disk shaped, flat Earth: a circle with little to no apparent curvature. Add in camera distortion, and that's our explanation for low Earth photos. As for photos like the famous Blue Marble, that the space agencies of the World are involved in a conspiracy is depressingly obvious if you look at the evidence.

____

I'd appreciate it if you didn't respond to this thread, or if a mod locked it. It's not up for discussion. This is just to let newcomers know that they can't 'destroy FES with a single video' as so many hope to. It's not that easy. Sorry.

Seriously, this isn't a debate thread. If you want to debate it, feel free to make a new thread. I'm not responding to questions or concerns in this one.

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2016, 06:44:26 AM »
See video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/84915258/