How did Antarctica's shape come about?

• 18 Replies
How did Antarctica's shape come about?
« on: April 12, 2013, 11:54:38 AM »
If FET is accurate, then Antarctica is a giant circular wall surrounding the Earth; right? How did round-earthers come about deciding how Antarctica should look? It seems to me that the whole continent must be a fabrication according to FET... right?

http://geology.com/world/antarctica-map.jpg

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
Re: How did Antarctica's shape come about?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 12:17:20 PM »
According to whom is it guarded by NASA?

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 12:28:57 PM »
Jroa for one. Unless he recanted.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 04:26:19 PM »
If FET is accurate, then Antarctica is a giant circular wall surrounding the Earth; right? How did round-earthers come about deciding how Antarctica should look? It seems to me that the whole continent must be a fabrication according to FET... right?

I don't think Antarctica is an ice wall, rather ice wall is a feature that stands in front of a gigantic landmass that encircles the known earth. We do not know how far inland does the ice extend. Basically Antarctica is a gateway to infinite earth, there is perhaps another ocean if you venture far enough inland. No one really knows how far the landmass goes. Once you past the ice wall you are pretty much out of this world. By now I'm sure the area is well explored but kept in great secrecy.  If this FE theory is true then yes of course the RE map of Antarctica is a complete hoax.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 04:40:21 PM »
seeing that Antarctica has become a tourist attraction, no, it is not a 50 meter  uniform "ice wall".

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 06:43:52 PM »
seeing that Antarctica has become a tourist attraction, no, it is not a 50 meter  uniform "ice wall".

You believe that Antarctica became a tourist attraction because the internet says so?
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Shmeggley

• Eppur si muove!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 09:36:30 PM »

You believe that Antarctica became a tourist attraction because the internet says so?

Seeing as how "the Internet" can put you in touch with many people who either have been there or can get you there, I'd say it's on you to prove it's not a tourist attraction since you seem to be the one in doubt.
Giess what? I am a tin foil hat conspiracy lunatic who knows nothing... See what I'm getting at here?

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 09:34:11 AM »
According to whom is it guarded by NASA?

According to FE.

I'm the head editor of the Flat Earth Society's Wiki, and in charge of its FAQ. As such, I can assure you on good faith that this is not a part of Flat Earth Theory, nor a part of the conspiracy theorized by some Flat Earthers. Perhap Jroa has been saying it as was claimed, I'm not sure. However, that doesn't make it an 'official' part of Flat Earth Theory

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 04:27:14 PM »

Seeing as how "the Internet" can put you in touch with many people who either have been there or can get you there, I'd say it's on you to prove it's not a tourist attraction since you seem to be the one in doubt.

One time I saw an interesting video about a supposed portal to another dimension located deep in the Andes of Peru. The natives call it the star gate of Aramu Muru, the video mentioned that there is a tour guide in America that can take you there for a fee, a phone number was provided to call to book a trip. I called the number and no one replied or called me back. and No it was not some youtube hoax, they had a legitimate website and there was a real voice mail when I called the number. The moral of the story it was bull shit, just like the trips to Antarctica, lol

So no dear friend its on you to prove me that such trips exist. Go ahead and book a trip come back and tell me where you went and what you saw, a stupid internet link is not a F"N prove. Just like the fake NASA pictures of earth. lol
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:29:36 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 05:01:02 PM »
Just so I know where you stand: Antarctica-Hoax, Infinite Plane beyond Antarctica-Reality hidden by mystical Nazi Cult?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 05:40:37 AM »
Just so I know where you stand: Antarctica-Hoax, Infinite Plane beyond Antarctica-Reality hidden by mystical Nazi Cult?

Yes and you stand faithful to NASA without questioning your government, thinking that your elected officials telling you the truth about everything right? Look around you, the world is hell and its made that way on purpose and you trust these people?

You however are correct in stating that Nazis were occultists, the knew that there was no such thing as the actual continent of Antarctica and they knew they cannot hide in any country of known world, this is precisely why they went beyond the known world into undiscovered vast lands beyond the ice wall. U.N. logo is a map of flat earth, created shortly after Admiral Byrd flew some 3 thousand miles south of supposed south pole, discovering vast new tropical continent. At this point it was proven the world is flat and infinite. U.N. map was drawn, and all civilized nations of the earth signed a treaty to guard "Antarctica" from any public or private exploration. Why is supposed Antarctica so important that all nations are protecting it? What are they looking for and what are they guarding the supposed frozen wasteland from?

The answer is they are the gatekeepers. They want to make sure no one gets in or out. They wanna make sure no visitors from distant worlds come to us and no one from this world goes there. Our known six continents is where we must be contained, do you understand now?
JJA voted for Pedro

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 05:41:53 AM »
Ok

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2013, 11:37:25 AM »

Yes and you stand faithful to NASA without questioning your government, thinking that your elected officials telling you the truth about everything right? Look around you, the world is hell and its made that way on purpose and you trust these people?

You however are correct in stating that Nazis were occultists, the knew that there was no such thing as the actual continent of Antarctica and they knew they cannot hide in any country of known world, this is precisely why they went beyond the known world into undiscovered vast lands beyond the ice wall. U.N. logo is a map of flat earth, created shortly after Admiral Byrd flew some 3 thousand miles south of supposed south pole, discovering vast new tropical continent. At this point it was proven the world is flat and infinite. U.N. map was drawn, and all civilized nations of the earth signed a treaty to guard "Antarctica" from any public or private exploration. Why is supposed Antarctica so important that all nations are protecting it? What are they looking for and what are they guarding the supposed frozen wasteland from?

The answer is they are the gatekeepers. They want to make sure no one gets in or out. They wanna make sure no visitors from distant worlds come to us and no one from this world goes there. Our known six continents is where we must be contained, do you understand now?

Evidence?

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2013, 12:00:46 PM »

One time I saw an interesting video about a supposed portal to another dimension located deep in the Andes of Peru. The natives call it the star gate of Aramu Muru, the video mentioned that there is a tour guide in America that can take you there for a fee, a phone number was provided to call to book a trip. I called the number and no one replied or called me back. and No it was not some youtube hoax, they had a legitimate website and there was a real voice mail when I called the number. The moral of the story it was bull shit, just like the trips to Antarctica, lol

So no dear friend its on you to prove me that such trips exist. Go ahead and book a trip come back and tell me where you went and what you saw, a stupid internet link is not a F"N prove. Just like the fake NASA pictures of earth. lol
ive been to antarctica with a team of 15 other microbiologists. i assure you the trips are not a hoax

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2013, 12:08:34 PM »
If you have evidence of your trip it would be appreciated. Otherwise you would be called out for it and possibly accused of being a liar.

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2013, 01:50:05 PM »
If you have evidence of your trip it would be appreciated. Otherwise you would be called out for it and possibly accused of being a liar.

He is a liar, round earth on fire, nose as long as fake NASA wire lol
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:51:39 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 03:10:05 PM »

He is a liar, round earth on fire, nose as long as fake NASA wire lol

Ok.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2013, 05:22:18 PM »

Why would it be a fabrication? Explorers circling the rim charted it and made maps. Its from those maps that we base out approximations.

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 10:43:24 PM »
I'm under the impression that flat earth believers think that antarctica is a featureless wall of ice
so what youre saying is that the official antarctica map is based on the actual landmasses of the corresponding area of the ice wall?

im also pretty sure that ive heard people say that anarctica ISNT a featureless ice wall
is antarctica pretty much real except after the ice theres jungles and stuff?