The Creation of a Flat Earth

• 170 Replies

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
Re: The Creation of a Flat Earth
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2013, 03:20:45 PM »
First of all out here we don't say mate, we say bro or dude or man. LOL

But you are exactly right, Arc called me troll first and then I called him a Noob. Notice that he resorted to name calling first. 

For the last time now; the goal of this forum to discuss flat earth theory, not my views on stoning of women. So why did you guys derail the thread?

You opened up the thread to your views on women. Not us, you. You derailed it and are being taken to task about it. Don't expect to be permitted to display abhorrent behavior and not pay a price.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2013, 03:21:32 PM »
You implied that we should blindly accept everything in the Bible. I found something else in the Bible that you shouldn't agree with. Since it turns out you do agree with it, I guess I was proven wrong. Good for you.

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2013, 04:51:18 PM »
All people can do is talk shit on the internet. In real life they don't say shit. Its easy to insult people online, I wanna see them noobs try to insult me in real life.

Do you think Jason or Homesick Martian would ever say shit to me in person? Do you think Jason would call me a degenerate in person? Fuck no he won't, unless he wants to die lol

New Earth you are way too funny. All you're doing is talking shit. You sound like a cranky little 16 year old that's trying to sound tough in front of his friends. Believe me, I've seen it before and I know the type. Why don't you lay off the gangsta shit and try just talking for a change? Believe it or not, not everything is meant as a personal attack. You said that you wanted to debate without the bullshit. Here's your chance to prove it.

?

jason_85

• 4D n-sphere earth believer
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2013, 05:29:17 PM »
Believe it or not I also formed an opinion about you. Basically you are a fucking geek, with your 4D sphere avatar. Now what the fuck is a 4D sphere anyway? You say I fantasize and shit right? But you believe that earth is a 4D sphere, that is not a fantasy, I guess somewhere somehow I cut a science class and missed the lecture where a 4D sphere was taught lol

Well I guess we can call it even then. I'll be a young geek who attended science class and you can be a bigoted degenerate. Thank you for being the most entertaining person on FES, this has been the most fulfilling thread I have participated in  :)
Jason, you are my least favorite noob.

?

jason_85

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2013, 05:31:00 PM »
Now Jason, you are my least favorite noob.
Picking favourites now are we?
Listen dude you are not a noob

:-[

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2013, 07:41:21 PM »
God won't strike them down, I will. All people can do is talk shit on the internet. In real life they don't say shit. Its easy to insult people online, I wanna see them noobs try to insult me in real life.

Do you think Jason or Homesick Martian would ever say shit to me in person? Do you think Jason would call me a degenerate in person? Fuck no he won't, unless he wants to die lol

Thats because your god is a pussy.
Also my god tells me if I find you on real life I should stone you to death but that would never happen as you would just run away if you ever saw me comming unless you wanted to die of course.

?

Puttah

« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2013, 12:06:42 AM »

Listen dude you are not a noob, but you are the most vicious veteran troll of all times.  I'm a crazy person with fantasies yet you are the one that has a crystal ball in your avatar? lol

Vicious? Maybe.
Veteran? Maybe.
Troll? lol wut?

Also, my avatar shits all over your inexistent avatar  ;)
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2013, 02:34:47 AM »
You implied that we should blindly accept everything in the Bible. I found something else in the Bible that you shouldn't agree with. Since it turns out you do agree with it, I guess I was proven wrong. Good for you.

I never said blindly accept everything, I said when it comes to flat infinite earth, its a lot easier to approach this subject from sacred perspective. Often times people on both sides of the issue come here and try to prove scientifically why flat earth is possible or why round earth is the only way and I think each and every time they fail. There is always someone who challenges their formula or their method and nothing ever gets resolved. This is why I suggested to simply have faith that God made the earth whether flat or round and that science cannot explain the mystery of creation. This is all I ever said and this is all I ever meant to say in this thread.  Women's rights or stoning is a moral issue that should not be discussed in the upper forum.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2013, 02:36:38 AM »

Listen dude you are not a noob, but you are the most vicious veteran troll of all times.  I'm a crazy person with fantasies yet you are the one that has a crystal ball in your avatar? lol

Vicious? Maybe.
Veteran? Maybe.
Troll? lol wut?

Also, my avatar shits all over your inexistent avatar  ;)

And you wanna tell me that you are not a geek?
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2013, 02:40:11 AM »
All people can do is talk shit on the internet. In real life they don't say shit. Its easy to insult people online, I wanna see them noobs try to insult me in real life.

New Earth you are way too funny. All you're doing is talking shit. You sound like a cranky little 16 year old that's trying to sound tough in front of his friends. Believe me, I've seen it before and I know the type. Why don't you lay off the gangsta shit and try just talking for a change? Believe it or not, not everything is meant as a personal attack. You said that you wanted to debate without the bullshit. Here's your chance to prove it.

What exactly do you want to debate about, what do you want me to prove? I'm sorry but this thread is so derailed I'm not sure what you are asking.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2013, 02:46:11 AM »
Believe it or not I also formed an opinion about you. Basically you are a fucking geek, with your 4D sphere avatar. Now what the fuck is a 4D sphere anyway? You say I fantasize and shit right? But you believe that earth is a 4D sphere, that is not a fantasy, I guess somewhere somehow I cut a science class and missed the lecture where a 4D sphere was taught lol

Well I guess we can call it even then. I'll be a young geek who attended science class and you can be a bigoted degenerate. Thank you for being the most entertaining person on FES, this has been the most fulfilling thread I have participated in  :)

You know entertainment is not free, please wire the money via paypal.
JJA voted for Pedro

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2013, 03:58:48 AM »
I want to split this thread and move the part that is trash to the proper place, but I can not for the life of me decided where to split it.

Can't we all just get along and discuss the topic?

« Reply #162 on: April 24, 2013, 04:39:16 AM »
New Earth's answer to my original question was that God made it that way and to just accept it. I was baffled and questioned if he literally interpreted some of the stranger parts of the Bible literally as well. He called my bluff, evidently. I'm perfectly willing to accept that that is his belief, but I would definitely prefer more well thought out and logical theories for/from the agnostics and atheists as to how the Flat Earth was created.

mathsman

• one of the lads
« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2013, 06:05:39 AM »
I want to split this thread and move the part that is trash to the proper place, but I can not for the life of me decided where to split it.

We should go back to discussing logarithms. ;)

?

Puttah

« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2013, 05:51:20 PM »

We should go back to discussing logarithms. ;)

Do they exist?  ;D
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

rooster

« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2013, 01:19:27 PM »
God won't strike them down, I will. All people can do is talk shit on the internet. In real life they don't say shit. Its easy to insult people online, I wanna see them noobs try to insult me in real life.

You sound more bully than Christian.  Heaven does not await you.

So you want me to do nothing when I get attacked? Scroll up and realize who started this shit, sure wasn't me.  They began to attack me when the issue of stoning women came up. LOL These dudes never got laid yet they defend women with all their virgin might. Give me a fucking break dude.  Women don't want geeks. Now Rama I would really appreciate if you don't speak for God.
Marilyn Monroe was into geeks. They make better conversationalists and usually make more money than meatheads.

?

Scintific Method

• Trust, but verify.
« Reply #166 on: April 28, 2013, 06:33:29 PM »
This thread has been a bit like a bible group in the high security wing of a psychiatric hospital, with the occasional lucid comment relevant to the OP.

The ice discs were pretty cool though (no pun intended ;) ).

I'd love to see a well though out, solid creation theory for a flat earth. In fact, I'd love to see a well thought out, solid theory relating to anything flat earth! That is why I came here after all, to see if there was anything solid to support flat earth theory.
Quote from: jtelroy
...the FE'ers still found a way to deny it. Not with counter arguments. Not with proof of any kind. By simply denying it.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

?

jason_85

« Reply #167 on: April 28, 2013, 07:42:17 PM »
I'd love to see a well though out, solid creation theory for a flat earth. In fact, I'd love to see a well thought out, solid theory relating to anything flat earth! That is why I came here after all, to see if there was anything solid to support flat earth theory.

Me too, but all I found was New Earth, Sceptimatic and Tom Bishop...

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #168 on: April 28, 2013, 07:55:27 PM »
Honestly, creation theories are far less interesting to me than developing our understanding of existing cosmology. To the extent that creation theories further than end, they are useful, but I don't think they should be the focus for contemporary Zetetics.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #169 on: April 28, 2013, 08:06:25 PM »
Don't you think that if the development of a logical creation story can be created that is consistent with known observations and the application of a set of theories, then that lends credence to those theories?

?

Puttah

« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2013, 08:32:57 PM »
Honestly, creation theories are far less interesting to me than developing our understanding of existing cosmology. To the extent that creation theories further than end, they are useful, but I don't think they should be the focus for contemporary Zetetics.

I agree. Understanding how our planet came about should come a few steps after having a working map of the supposed flat Earth.