The Creation of a Flat Earth

• 170 Replies
?

jason_85

• 4D n-sphere earth believer
Re: The Creation of a Flat Earth
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2013, 04:27:46 PM »
I'm a confused, crazy, sexist gangster hippie Christian? And you must be reasonable, sane, unbiased atheist? I'm a comic gold, but you are not funny at all, especially when you are trying to label a person you know nothing about.

Well I don't know a lot about you, but I know you're crazy because you appear to genuinely believe in a fantasy fairy land, you're sexist because you appear particularly interested in causing serious injury and torturous death to women specifically (incidentally, this is what I based my view that you are a bigoted degenerate on as well, a view which I stand by), you seem like a bit of a hippie because your theories are pretty much identical to what every idiot on LSD has ever said, and you seem to identify as a Christian (based on your references to the bible). The gangster reference was inspired by Tausami, but it seemed fitting given your tone when you stormed in at the start.

So while I don't know a lot about you as a person, I know enough to form the opinion that you're an absolute nitwit.
Jason, you are my least favorite noob.

?

Puttah

« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2013, 04:59:34 PM »
New Earth; I hope you find it.  I hope we all do.

I already found it in my mind, getting there physically is another story.

I laughed for a good minute there  ;D
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2013, 05:38:03 PM »
This is becoming really silly. Just accept the fact that God made infinite earth, its not meant for us to figure out how he did it.  Simple approach and trusting God is best.
Their is no proof of a god. I would not recommend bringing god into this discussion as your legitimate reason. We are (at least I am) thinking about how the earth can be made through science, not theology.

« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2013, 05:41:39 PM »
Did I ever say that I will leave in Dec 2012?
Yes, you did. You specifically said numerous times a few years back that some kind of quantum phenomenon will happen on the day of armageddon and you will leave this doomed Earth and move to your infinite Earth paradise because the power of the mind is (I don't remember exactly how you described it... "powerful"?) and you will be transported to wherever you wish to be, or something like that. If I have the time, I'll search for various quotes.

Where do you come up with this non sense?
lol really? I'm not the one that comes up with crazy far out theories around here, and it's not beyond the realm of your imagination.

And let me ask you something, if FE theories are fantasies, why do you have almost 2000 posts on this website? You must enjoy telling us dreamers not to dream or what?
The usual FE theories - while blatantly false - aren't fantasies, but your theories are. You're specifically imagining an infinite flat Earth paradise as I recall you explaining it because that's exactly what you hope for, hence, fantasize about.

I do not fantasize, I know the reality and I know where I'm going. It doesn't matter if its December 2012 or not.  Look around you, does it get any better? I guarantee it will get far worse for the people of the world.  Why are you hanging around flat earth society if you think its false. Move on already do something productive. But no you are here cause you doubt your own beliefs. You my friend doubt that the world is a sphere, don't you? You lying sack of shit you lol
You don't know where you're going for sure. Just because things aren't getting better doesn't mean much.

I also like how you insult people, which Jesus would have hated seeing you doing, probably.

« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2013, 02:23:47 AM »
Yes, you did. You specifically said numerous times a few years back that some kind of quantum phenomenon will happen on the day of armageddon and you will leave this doomed Earth and move to your infinite Earth paradise because the power of the mind is (I don't remember exactly how you described it... "powerful"?) and you will be transported to wherever you wish to be, or something like that. If I have the time, I'll search for various quotes.

lol really? I'm not the one that comes up with crazy far out theories around here, and it's not beyond the realm of your imagination.

And let me ask you something, if FE theories are fantasies, why do you have almost 2000 posts on this website? You must enjoy telling us dreamers not to dream or what?
The usual FE theories - while blatantly false - aren't fantasies, but your theories are. You're specifically imagining an infinite flat Earth paradise as I recall you explaining it because that's exactly what you hope for, hence, fantasize about.

I do not fantasize, I know the reality and I know where I'm going. It doesn't matter if its December 2012 or not.  Look around you, does it get any better? I guarantee it will get far worse for the people of the world.  Why are you hanging around flat earth society if you think its false. Move on already do something productive. But no you are here cause you doubt your own beliefs. You my friend doubt that the world is a sphere, don't you? You lying sack of shit you lol
You don't know where you're going for sure. Just because things aren't getting better doesn't mean much.

I also like how you insult people, which Jesus would have hated seeing you doing, probably.

Another noob trying to tell me about Jesus. LOL Listen dude Jesus offended and insulted an entire religious leadership of Israel. Why do you think he was crucified? Think before you speak of things you know nothing about.  Now Jason, you are my least favorite noob. I know you are very young and instead of showing me respect you are running at the mouth, (in your case keyboard) trying to put me down and label me according to your fucked up ideals. In real life you would regret your words but because we are on the internet I guess there is nothing I can do huh?

Believe it or not I also formed an opinion about you. Basically you are a fucking geek, with your 4D sphere avatar. Now what the fuck is a 4D sphere anyway? You say I fantasize and shit right? But you believe that earth is a 4D sphere, that is not a fantasy, I guess somewhere somehow I cut a science class and missed the lecture where a 4D sphere was taught lol
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:32:54 AM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Puttah

« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2013, 02:27:37 AM »
Now Jason, you are my least favorite noob.

Picking favourites now are we?
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2013, 02:36:50 AM »
Now Jason, you are my least favorite noob.

Picking favourites now are we?

Listen dude you are not a noob, but you are the most vicious veteran troll of all times.  I'm a crazy person with fantasies yet you are the one that has a crystal ball in your avatar? lol
JJA voted for Pedro

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2013, 04:30:40 AM »
I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't like women being stoned. The New Testament (Bible 2.0) has bits about Jesus saying let those without sin cast the first stone etc. The old testament is more of a prequel. Without it saying women should be stoned, there is no context for Jesus Christ Superstar to throw in a heroic plot twist by stopping people stoning a woman. Its there to make it kind of seem ok to stone women, until Jesus reminds you that its mean and then you realise he is right and that you should live the way Jesus tells you to. There's also a lengthy parable about the evils of shopping with Amazon.com but priests rarely touch this moral hot potato for fear of losing followers.

Yes, but can that not be interpreted as meaning that if you have no sin, then stone them?  Us True Christians TM do not sin, and therefore, we can cast all the stones we need to.

mathsman

• one of the lads
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2013, 04:46:20 AM »

Sandokhan is likely paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur (in my completely unqualified lay opinion). His "research" apparently leads him to the conclusion that history is only about 500 years old, and that logarithms are wrong.  It's far more likely that he is completely nuts, than that he is among the most brilliant minds ever.

Actually the method he gave for calculating logarithms is spot on. I crunched a few numbers in excel and also did some analysis. Kudos to Sandokahn.

« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2013, 08:00:18 AM »
I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't like women being stoned. The New Testament (Bible 2.0) has bits about Jesus saying let those without sin cast the first stone etc. The old testament is more of a prequel. Without it saying women should be stoned, there is no context for Jesus Christ Superstar to throw in a heroic plot twist by stopping people stoning a woman. Its there to make it kind of seem ok to stone women, until Jesus reminds you that its mean and then you realise he is right and that you should live the way Jesus tells you to. There's also a lengthy parable about the evils of shopping with Amazon.com but priests rarely touch this moral hot potato for fear of losing followers.

Yes, but can that not be interpreted as meaning that if you have no sin, then stone them?  Us True Christians TM do not sin, and therefore, we can cast all the stones we need to.

I'm no master theologian, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Christian faith say that everyone has sin? Hence the reason for confession, baptism, Jesus' death, etc?

« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2013, 08:24:06 AM »
Jeez, am I in a religious forum now?
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2013, 10:32:20 AM »

I'm no master theologian, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Christian faith say that everyone has sin? Hence the reason for confession, baptism, Jesus' death, etc?

I think it depends which sect you belong to.  The Catholics believe in Original Sin in a big way.  Some of the others don't.  Myself, I think that given the rules we're all sinners in one way or another, the question is: who is really in a position to judge?  And do you really want Him to?
The video demonstrates that we can not fully trust our senses.

?

Shmeggley

• Eppur si muove!
« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2013, 10:59:38 AM »

Sandokhan is likely paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur (in my completely unqualified lay opinion). His "research" apparently leads him to the conclusion that history is only about 500 years old, and that logarithms are wrong.  It's far more likely that he is completely nuts, than that he is among the most brilliant minds ever.

Actually the method he gave for calculating logarithms is spot on. I crunched a few numbers in excel and also did some analysis. Kudos to Sandokahn.

I went back and looked at the post I was talking about, and yes, it looks like a good approximation for logarithms, but then to claim that all logarithm tables are now obsolete? Why? Why would you want to use that formula instead of a table? Isn't that why the table exists in the first place, so you don't have to do a laborious calculation? I guess if you put the formula in place of the table, with modern processors there would be little difference, but still. Also he only showed that the approximation was good for large values, did you try the accuracy for lower values?

I thought at first he was saying that the tables were actually wrong, so I stand corrected there. But if you look at his posts in general, his claims are so extreme, so dependent on a total worldwide conspiracy to cover up thousands of years of forged history, I can't see him as anything other than a hopeless crank, rather than some kind of misunderstood genius.

Giess what? I am a tin foil hat conspiracy lunatic who knows nothing... See what I'm getting at here?

?

Homesick Martian

• Hardcore Zetetic Terrorist
« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2013, 11:10:21 AM »

Really? You must be damned surprised then, right? Me for sure, cause I didn't take one sentence serious I've read of him up to now.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 11:13:37 AM by Homesick Martian »

?

Homesick Martian

« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2013, 11:18:35 AM »

Another noob trying to tell me about Jesus. LOL Listen dude Jesus offended and insulted an entire religious leadership of Israel. Why do you think he was crucified? Think before you speak of things you know nothing about.  Now Jason, you are my least favorite noob. I know you are very young and instead of showing me respect you are running at the mouth, (in your case keyboard) trying to put me down and label me according to your fucked up ideals. In real life you would regret your words but because we are on the internet I guess there is nothing I can do huh?

Believe it or not I also formed an opinion about you. Basically you are a fucking geek, with your 4D sphere avatar. Now what the fuck is a 4D sphere anyway? You say I fantasize and shit right? But you believe that earth is a 4D sphere, that is not a fantasy, I guess somewhere somehow I cut a science class and missed the lecture where a 4D sphere was taught lol

New Earth, is there any person in this world who doesn't spit on you?

« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2013, 11:48:40 AM »
Quote from: BenW

Christians believe that we are sinners as a product of a broken, fallen world. God hates sin, and it must be punished - the punishment for sin is death. In ancient Israel, sacrifices would be made, as a substitute for ourselves - the priest would 'cast the sin' of the people into the animal and it would be put to death as a substitute.

God sent His only son - himself incarnate as a man to walk among us. He came with the full intent of becoming a perfect sacrifice. Without sin, he took on the sin of the world and was put to death - and as a perfect sacrifice, he paid the perfect price. Those that acknowledge they are sinners and accept Jesus can know that their sins are forgiven. The price has already been paid, completely and in full. We just have to accept it. This is the love and grace of God. He doesn't want to make it hard for us to do.

Upon accepting Jesus, we are immediately justified before God. The sin we commit (and most certainly do continue to commit) has been paid for already. That is what God's grace and love is. As we enter this relationship with God, we are sanctified - slowly losing the desire to do what God wouldn't want us to, but knowing that we are still loved just the same if we do. There is a freedom in Christ that is extremely hard to explain.
You're only as good as your last simile.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2013, 11:50:45 AM »
If this is your notion of God's character he is, to quote Sam Harris, impotent or evil.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2013, 11:51:34 AM »
Do you know Him?
You're only as good as your last simile.

mathsman

• one of the lads
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2013, 12:09:06 PM »

I went back and looked at the post I was talking about, and yes, it looks like a good approximation for logarithms, but then to claim that all logarithm tables are now obsolete? Why? Why would you want to use that formula instead of a table? Isn't that why the table exists in the first place, so you don't have to do a laborious calculation? I guess if you put the formula in place of the table, with modern processors there would be little difference, but still. Also he only showed that the approximation was good for large values, did you try the accuracy for lower values?

I thought at first he was saying that the tables were actually wrong, so I stand corrected there. But if you look at his posts in general, his claims are so extreme, so dependent on a total worldwide conspiracy to cover up thousands of years of forged history, I can't see him as anything other than a hopeless crank, rather than some kind of misunderstood genius.

You can set up a formula, this explains how

It may be that in the desert of all his crankery (and that's a big desert) there may be the occassional oasis where he knows what he is talking about. I've learned something new so I'm a happy bunny.

« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2013, 12:21:22 PM »

What exactly is your problem. No one spits on me. I'm sure some want to, but then they realize what's gonna happen and they change their mind. I put the natural fear of God in humanity, that includes you geek. lol
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2013, 01:09:07 PM »

What exactly is your problem. No one spits on me. I'm sure some want to, but then they realize what's gonna happen and they change their mind. I put the natural fear of God in humanity, that includes you geek. lol

So, according to you, people think about spitting on you, and then realize that if they do, God will strike them down, so they don't? Do you tell them this, or do you just have an aura about you that says "If you spit on me, a bolt from the Heavens will smite you?"

« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2013, 01:26:05 PM »
God won't strike them down, I will. All people can do is talk shit on the internet. In real life they don't say shit. Its easy to insult people online, I wanna see them noobs try to insult me in real life.

Do you think Jason or Homesick Martian would ever say shit to me in person? Do you think Jason would call me a degenerate in person? Fuck no he won't, unless he wants to die lol
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:28:17 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2013, 01:27:58 PM »
God won't strike them down, I will. All people can do is talk shit on the internet. In real life they don't say shit. Its easy to insult people online, I wanna see them noobs try to insult me in real life.

You sound more bully than Christian.  Heaven does not await you.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2013, 01:32:14 PM »

So you want me to do nothing when I get attacked? Scroll up and realize who started this shit, sure wasn't me.  They began to attack me when the issue of stoning women came up. LOL These dudes never got laid yet they defend women with all their virgin might. Give me a fucking break dude.  Women don't want geeks. Now Rama I would really appreciate if you don't speak for God.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Homesick Martian

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2013, 01:37:24 PM »

I have no problem with you unless you stand in front of me and have a gun. You sound like a person who hates everybody and is hated by everybody. Actually I don't want to spit on you. I even tried to kind of defend you, or at least understand you, some posts ago. I allways try to see the good, or the reasonable, in everything. But in your case I can't do anymore. The problem with you is that you let everybody here take a look in your deep black soul, so it's not easy not to abhore you. I think you even enjoy that.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2013, 01:42:46 PM »

So you want me to do nothing when I get attacked? Scroll up and realize who started this shit, sure wasn't me.  They began to attack me when the issue of stoning women came up. LOL These dudes never got laid yet they defend women with all their virgin might. Give me a fucking break dude.  Women don't want geeks. Now Rama I would really appreciate if you don't speak for God.

They did begin to attack you when you talked about stoning women.  Why is that odd to you?  Its sociopathic to want to stone people who have done nothing to you personally.

« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2013, 02:17:53 PM »

Do you think Jason or Homesick Martian would ever say shit to me in person? Do you think Jason would call me a degenerate in person? Fuck no he won't, unless he wants to die lol

Go outside to a group of people and say "I think women should be stoned" and see if people don't insult you in real life.

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2013, 02:21:24 PM »

They did begin to attack you when you talked about stoning women.  Why is that odd to you?  Its sociopathic to want to stone people who have done nothing to you personally.

Do you know how many times I disagreed with folks on this forum, yet I never start shit with them. I really really tried to only stick with a forum subject which is flat earth, but the noobs always derail threads and resort to personal attacks. Look at my original reply on this thread, I simply stated that I believe God made the earth and I don't think science can explain it and look at the reaction it got. Now I don't expect everyone to agree with me and they are more then welcomed to debate the notion of God or creation of earth but this is not what they did. Rather they replied with very generalized irrelevant comments, somehow incorporating the stoning of women into all this. Their argument was flawed and weak because they took passages out of the bible trying to take God out of the creation picture.  In their minds if God allows the stoning of women, everything in the bible must be wrong and God could not possibly create earth! This was not a logical argument, they simply wanted to start shit with me and derail the thread. Again Rama please scroll up and reread the thread. Its very obvious what happened.

People says shit like you are not a Christian or you won't go to heaven, that's not cool at all bro. You never see me telling someone that he will go to hell or that he is not saved, cause this is not my job to judge like that. What people did in this thread is wrong and my reaction is very healthy to the kinds of attacks I was subjected to.
JJA voted for Pedro

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2013, 02:36:53 PM »

Do you know how many times I disagreed with folks on this forum, yet I never start shit with them. I really really tried to only stick with a forum subject which is flat earth, but the noobs always derail threads and resort to personal attacks. Look at my original reply on this thread, I simply stated that I believe God made the earth and I don't think science can explain it and look at the reaction it got. Now I don't expect everyone to agree with me and they are more then welcomed to debate the notion of God or creation of earth but this is not what they did. Rather they replied with very generalized irrelevant comments, somehow incorporating the stoning of women into all this. Their argument was flawed and weak because they took passages out of the bible trying to take God out of the creation picture.  In their minds if God allows the stoning of women, everything in the bible must be wrong and God could not possibly create earth! This was not a logical argument, they simply wanted to start shit with me and derail the thread. Again Rama please scroll up and reread the thread. Its very obvious what happened.

People says shit like you are not a Christian or you won't go to heaven, that's not cool at all bro. You never see me telling someone that he will go to hell or that he is not saved, cause this is not my job to judge like that. What people did in this thread is wrong and my reaction is very healthy to the kinds of attacks I was subjected to.

You are cracked mate.  You started this conflagration by stating on no uncertain terms that women should be stoned for adultery for going to clubs dressed in a provocative manner.  Sorry if you think its not cool to say you will not go to heaven, but I am just trying to pierce the fog.  Your viewpoint on women is barbaric.  It is amoral and reprehensible.  You can try and dance around the responsibility for your words all you like, but here it is one more time:

No its illegal to beat up a corporate slave but you can fire him for no reason and deprive him of shelter and food. You can also create work policies that humiliate and exploits your wage slaves. No one is stoning daughters, rather being immoral and sexually deviant is encouraged in our society, not only they are not being stoned but they are being rewarded for being a whore, hence you have people like Kim Kardashian becoming an idol. I would gladly go back to the laws of Deutoronomy over whats going on today.

You wished people would go back to the laws of Deuteronomy.  You said this in the context of people stoning their daughters.  What an awful thing to wish on anyone.

One last thing, you cast the first stone in terms of insulting anyone.  Arctangent said, "While I'm pretty sure you are a troll, I'll still argue with you."

You then said, "Listen noob, I'm not a troll, you on the other hand has been posting your nerdy ass comments on every thread, proving absolutely nothing with your stupid ass science lol".  He suspected behavior of you, so you insulted him. 

Get a grip mate.

« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2013, 03:12:33 PM »
First of all out here we don't say mate, we say bro or dude or man. LOL

But you are exactly right, Arc called me troll first and then I called him a Noob. Notice that he resorted to name calling first. 

For the last time now; the goal of this forum to discuss flat earth theory, not my views on stoning of women. So why did you guys derail the thread?
JJA voted for Pedro