The Creation of a Flat Earth

• 170 Replies
Re: The Creation of a Flat Earth
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2013, 07:15:15 PM »
...and I thought I brought up a really cool topic about ice-circles. Oh well. I guess it's fun reading this moron's posts as well  :-\

So you are trying to make connection here between ice circles and how the earth might have an ice wall? And you are calling me a moron? I will tell you same thing I told Jason and Rama, provide an argument that debunk my views, otherwise shut the fuck up geek.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2013, 07:23:32 PM »
Tausami I don't think you should get involved in this discussion. The round earth noobs have been properly disciplined and there is no need for you to interfere.

Jason this is a flat earth society forum, here we discuss flat earth related topics. My views on women is irrelevant. They fear me not because I'm a lunatic. I simply understand that in order for the world to change, there must be blood, I don't see any other way. Too many evil people are having a great time at the expanse of the poor and the meek. There is way too much corruption, way too much favoritism, none of the isms work anymore. Everything is intergrated, neglected, redefined and monopolized. Whenever someone exhibits pride and love for his country he is called a bigot or a racist. We live in the world of nations, yet nationalism is replaced with globalism and hyper social liberalism. I'm sorry that I once again deviated from the topic which is flat earth, but I feel like I had to explain my position to the noobs.

You brought up your views on women, no one else. And the rest of your post is not doing you any favors in the lunatic department.

Do you think I need a favor or approval from you? Stop with name calling and argue your point like a man, what are you afraid off?  What did I say that makes me a lunatic?

Well you started the post by saying that the FES was for discussing FE topics and somehow the segued in to the need to spill blood. Not sure how you got from A to B, but it seems irrational. Unless murder of the people you deem evil is a FE issue.

I didn't mean to derail the topic I just want you to understand that there is no lunacy in what I'm saying. Wars and revolutions are bloody, people die, but it is a necessary evil to stop evil. How else would American colonies drive out the British or how else would allies defeat Hitler, surely not by being diplomatic or friendly to them right?
JJA voted for Pedro

?

jason_85

• 4D n-sphere earth believer
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2013, 07:33:01 PM »
I didn't mean to derail the topic I just want you to understand that there is no lunacy in what I'm saying. Wars and revolutions are bloody, people die, but it is a necessary evil to stop evil. How else would American colonies drive out the British or how else would allies defeat Hitler, surely not by being diplomatic or friendly to them right?

How do you get from that to stoning women and keeping Indians out of universities?
Jason, you are my least favorite noob.

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2013, 08:08:27 PM »
I never said to keep Indians out of universities, you re now twisting my words, I really hate liars Jason and this what you re becoming here. All I said was that universities are bringing in foreign students to science classrooms. I was simply trying to point out the lack of interest in science among Americans.

Also when did I say that we have to stone women? However there are women out there that deserve to pay for their behavior, I'm sorry that stoning sounds really cruel, but also think about all the innocent men that these women fucked over and cheated on. I'm not against women. There are many women out there who are good, honest and have high morals. Please do not try to make some sort of monster out of me. But I do demand justice and I want to see the guilty punished severely.
JJA voted for Pedro

Arctangent

• Flat Earth researcher
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2013, 08:15:21 PM »
...and I thought I brought up a really cool topic about ice-circles. Oh well. I guess it's fun reading this moron's posts as well  :-\

So you are trying to make connection here between ice circles and how the earth might have an ice wall?

Nope. I was speculating on the creation of discs in nature. That the Flat Earth model on this site includes an ice-wall is nothing more than a coincidence.

And you are calling me a moron? I will tell you same thing I told Jason and Rama, provide an argument that debunk my views, otherwise shut the fuck up geek.

Oh, aren't you tough.

In case you haven't noticed, I agree with you on the shape of the Earth, I just disagree with your ridiculous nonsense as a means of convincing people.

?

jason_85

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2013, 08:26:25 PM »
Also when did I say that we have to stone women? However there are women out there that deserve to pay for their behavior, I'm sorry that stoning sounds really cruel, but also think about all the innocent men that these women fucked over and cheated on. I'm not against women. There are many women out there who are good, honest and have high morals. Please do not try to make some sort of monster out of me. But I do demand justice and I want to see the guilty punished severely.

Ok so you're happy with Indians at American universities (how very kind of you), but you want to have women who cheated on their partners stoned to death?

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2013, 05:35:15 AM »

So you are trying to make connection here between ice circles and how the earth might have an ice wall?

Nope. I was speculating on the creation of discs in nature. That the Flat Earth model on this site includes an ice-wall is nothing more than a coincidence.

And you are calling me a moron? I will tell you same thing I told Jason and Rama, provide an argument that debunk my views, otherwise shut the fuck up geek.

Oh, aren't you tough.

In case you haven't noticed, I agree with you on the shape of the Earth, I just disagree with your ridiculous nonsense as a means of convincing people.

If you agree with me on the shape of the earth, then you are stranger then I thought lol To be honest with you I believe that earth is a disc and sphere at the same time. Its kinda hard to explain for me though how I picture this. We cannot deny that the globe represents the continents correctly, it is also a fact that flat earth map shows continents wrong. But I refuse to believe that earth is an isolated sphere in space, just another ball among infinity of other spheres. No I think that the earth is a special creation of God and that it is infinite in size. However something makes spherical navigation and travel possible. But I do believe that once you reach Antarctica (ice wall) whatever you wanna call it, the earth somehow expands and you can travel further into it. This is why I call Antarctica a gateway into infinite earth. Again this is almost impossible for me to explain, I guess because I'm not a scientist lol
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:47:32 AM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2013, 05:40:33 AM »

Ok so you're happy with Indians at American universities (how very kind of you), but you want to have women who cheated on their partners stoned to death?

Jason I'm beginning to think that you are no older then 18. I do not care if Indians or Martians or creatures from the black lagoon are studying science in America. I do not like science and have no interest in it.  And no I do not want women who cheat to be stoned to death.  Again you are assuming that I advocate stoning. I said that I would rather have the laws of the bible being enforced then to live in Godless demoralized society that we have today. I feel happy for you bro that you love the world and you are content with it, I fucking hate it and I always will hate it till God makes new earth mentioned in Revelation chapter 21
JJA voted for Pedro

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2013, 05:45:52 AM »

Jason I'm beginning to think that you are no older then 18. I do not care if Indians or Martians or creatures from the black lagoon are studying science in America. I do not like science and have no interest in it.  And no I do not want women who cheat to be stoned to death.  Again you are assuming that I advocate stoning. I said that I would rather have the laws of the bible being enforced then to live in Godless demoralized society that we have today. I feel happy for you bro that you love the world and you are content with it, I fucking hate it and I always will hate it till God makes new earth mentioned in Revelation chapter 21

One if the laws of the bible is that women be stoned to death for adultery. If you want the laws if the bible applied then you want women stoned to death for adultery.

If you believe in the teachings of Christ, maybe you should find a way to alleviate the hate in your heart. Wrath is one of the seven deadly sins and if you continue it, the Revelation will not go well for you. Talk to a priest, pastor, minister or whatever you have. Seriously, your life will be hell if you walk around hating the world.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2013, 05:55:15 AM »

One if the laws of the bible is that women be stoned to death for adultery. If you want the laws if the bible applied then you want women stoned to death for adultery.

If you believe in the teachings of Christ, maybe you should find a way to alleviate the hate in your heart. Wrath is one of the seven deadly sins and if you continue it, the Revelation will not go well for you. Talk to a priest, pastor, minister or whatever you have. Seriously, your life will be hell if you walk around hating the world.

Actually friend its quiet the opposite, every time I give this world a chance and try to embrace it, my life becomes worse. Every time I see the world for what it is and I hate whats going on, my life is great. God said that we must no love the world. I do not hate people, but I hate Satan and the earth is his domain. Jesus saved a woman from the religious leaders when they tried to stone her. And so she was forgiven, however Jesus also gave her clear instructions not to sin no more. In order to be forgiven she had to repent. Will women in America that go to night clubs, get high and drunk, only chasing guys with money ever repent?
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Puttah

« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2013, 06:04:29 AM »
I guess because I'm not a scientist lol

lawl I guess so  :D

I do not like science and have no interest in it.

That seems to be a common trait amongst FEers.
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

Arctangent

• Flat Earth researcher
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2013, 06:13:17 AM »

Oh, aren't you tough.

If you agree with me on the shape of the earth, then you are stranger then I thought lol

Mk.

To be honest with you I believe that earth is a disc and sphere at the same time. Its kinda hard to explain for me though how I picture this. We cannot deny that the globe represents the continents correctly, it is also a fact that flat earth map shows continents wrong. But I refuse to believe that earth is an isolated sphere in space, just another ball among infinity of other spheres. No I think that the earth is a special creation of God and that it is infinite in size. However something makes spherical navigation and travel possible. But I do believe that once you reach Antarctica (ice wall) whatever you wanna call it, the earth somehow expands and you can travel further into it. This is why I call Antarctica a gateway into infinite earth. Again this is almost impossible for me to explain, I guess because I'm not a scientist lol

Mk.

« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2013, 11:03:01 AM »
Do I believe that some women deserve to be stoned? Yes I do.

Also when did I say that we have to stone women?

Again you are assuming that I advocate stoning.

Seems to me that either:

1  You're not sure what you believe;
2  You believe different things at different times without realising it; or
3  You say whatever you think you need to say to make a point without realising how all the things you say join up.

Which is it?
The video demonstrates that we can not fully trust our senses.

« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2013, 01:40:30 PM »
This is exactly what I was expecting when I stumbled upon this website. Excellent work, New Earth. I'll be coming back for more. In summary we have a literal Bible interpreter who is firmly on both sides of this debate and thinks that women should fear him because he probably wants to stone them. Or maybe not. And to think this started out so logically with "God didn't write the Bible, people wrote the Bible."

« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2013, 02:03:30 PM »
And still I wait for a reply.

« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2013, 04:45:42 PM »
You are not gonna get a reply. This is going absolutely nowhere. This is not a social justice or biblical discussion forum, so from now on I will only focus on FE vs RE topics. If you want to engage in conversation with me, discuss my theory of how the earth is multidimensional. And how Antarctica is a gateway to infinite earth.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

jason_85

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2013, 05:28:58 PM »
You are not gonna get a reply. This is going absolutely nowhere. This is not a social justice or biblical discussion forum, so from now on I will only focus on FE vs RE topics. If you want to engage in conversation with me, discuss my theory of how the earth is multidimensional. And how Antarctica is a gateway to infinite earth.

Sure, but if you come here threatening people, raining hate on everyone and saying women should be stoned to death, and then deny it and try to change the subject, don't be so surprised if some/most of us hold the view that you're a bigoted degenerate (and an absolutely woeful christian I might add - have you ever perused the second half of the bible?).

Feel free to disappear and pretend this conversation never happened, I won't bring it up again if you don't.

?

Puttah

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2013, 07:16:30 PM »

You chose Antarctica to be the gateway only because it's the most uninhabitable and hence least visited place on Earth. Your multidimensional Earth theory is just a fantasy/fairy tail you that dreamt up one night, so it's futile discussing it with you unless anyone else wants to delve into the realm of fantasy with you.

Also your mention of what lands could be on this infinite Earth of yours is also hog wash and simply based on other fairy tales that you've read about.

So New Earth, what ever happened to you leaving this doomed and dreadful planet in Dec last year?
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2013, 07:56:51 PM »
If you want to engage in conversation with me...

I don't really want to engage in conversation with someone who holds your views.  I wanted to see how you would justify your denial of your own somewhat outlandish opinions; I'm glad to see that you're at least rational enough not to try.

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2013, 09:17:51 PM »

Sure, but if you come here threatening people, raining hate on everyone and saying women should be stoned to death, and then deny it and try to change the subject, don't be so surprised if some/most of us hold the view that you're a bigoted degenerate (and an absolutely woeful christian I might add - have you ever perused the second half of the bible?).

Feel free to disappear and pretend this conversation never happened, I won't bring it up again if you don't.

Please quote any threats that were made. You obviously fail to distinguish a warning from a threat. You can hold any kind of view of me, positive or negative, your view of me does not add one dollar to my bank account nor does it effect my life in any way, so keep hating lol

Also please do not judge my Christianity, only God will judge. You have no right to make such statements. You have no idea who I'm or what I do, nor are you qualified to determine my spiritual level.   I've been here long time bro, so its you and your noob friends who should disappear.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2013, 09:21:49 PM »

You chose Antarctica to be the gateway only because it's the most uninhabitable and hence least visited place on Earth. Your multidimensional Earth theory is just a fantasy/fairy tail you that dreamt up one night, so it's futile discussing it with you unless anyone else wants to delve into the realm of fantasy with you.

Also your mention of what lands could be on this infinite Earth of yours is also hog wash and simply based on other fairy tales that you've read about.

So New Earth, what ever happened to you leaving this doomed and dreadful planet in Dec last year?

Did I ever say that I will leave in Dec 2012? Where do you come up with this non sense? And let me ask you something, if FE theories are fantasies, why do you have almost 2000 posts on this website? You must enjoy telling us dreamers not to dream or what?
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Puttah

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2013, 10:33:11 PM »
Did I ever say that I will leave in Dec 2012?
Yes, you did. You specifically said numerous times a few years back that some kind of quantum phenomenon will happen on the day of armageddon and you will leave this doomed Earth and move to your infinite Earth paradise because the power of the mind is (I don't remember exactly how you described it... "powerful"?) and you will be transported to wherever you wish to be, or something like that. If I have the time, I'll search for various quotes.

Where do you come up with this non sense?
lol really? I'm not the one that comes up with crazy far out theories around here, and it's not beyond the realm of your imagination.

And let me ask you something, if FE theories are fantasies, why do you have almost 2000 posts on this website? You must enjoy telling us dreamers not to dream or what?
The usual FE theories - while blatantly false - aren't fantasies, but your theories are. You're specifically imagining an infinite flat Earth paradise as I recall you explaining it because that's exactly what you hope for, hence, fantasize about.

?

jason_85

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2013, 10:50:26 PM »
Please quote any threats that were made. You obviously fail to distinguish a warning from a threat. You can hold any kind of view of me, positive or negative, your view of me does not add one dollar to my bank account nor does it effect my life in any way, so keep hating lol

Also please do not judge my Christianity, only God will judge. You have no right to make such statements. You have no idea who I'm or what I do, nor are you qualified to determine my spiritual level.   I've been here long time bro, so its you and your noob friends who should disappear.

I'll judge your Christianity however I want, and I think your comments were no less than a spit in the face to everything Jesus stood for. That pretty much makes you a disgrace by your own standards. I'll be sure to add hypocrite to the list of appropriate adjectives.

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2013, 12:44:12 AM »

I'll judge your Christianity however I want, and I think your comments were no less than a spit in the face to everything Jesus stood for. That pretty much makes you a disgrace by your own standards. I'll be sure to add hypocrite to the list of appropriate adjectives.

No problem Jason, just when you get banned, I hope you have a second IP to troll from LOL

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:45:55 AM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2013, 12:50:56 AM »
Did I ever say that I will leave in Dec 2012?
Yes, you did. You specifically said numerous times a few years back that some kind of quantum phenomenon will happen on the day of armageddon and you will leave this doomed Earth and move to your infinite Earth paradise because the power of the mind is (I don't remember exactly how you described it... "powerful"?) and you will be transported to wherever you wish to be, or something like that. If I have the time, I'll search for various quotes.

Where do you come up with this non sense?
lol really? I'm not the one that comes up with crazy far out theories around here, and it's not beyond the realm of your imagination.

And let me ask you something, if FE theories are fantasies, why do you have almost 2000 posts on this website? You must enjoy telling us dreamers not to dream or what?
The usual FE theories - while blatantly false - aren't fantasies, but your theories are. You're specifically imagining an infinite flat Earth paradise as I recall you explaining it because that's exactly what you hope for, hence, fantasize about.

I do not fantasize, I know the reality and I know where I'm going. It doesn't matter if its December 2012 or not.  Look around you, does it get any better? I guarantee it will get far worse for the people of the world.  Why are you hanging around flat earth society if you think its false. Move on already do something productive. But no you are here cause you doubt your own beliefs. You my friend doubt that the world is a sphere, don't you? You lying sack of shit you lol
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Puttah

« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2013, 05:09:20 AM »
I do not fantasize, I know the reality and I know where I'm going. It doesn't matter if its December 2012 or not.
So the reality is that only you know the truth about where you're going?

Look around you, does it get any better? I guarantee it will get far worse for the people of the world.
And your infinite flat Earth is better right? I mean, if it were worse than the current world, it wouldn't be much of a fantasy now, would it.

Why are you hanging around flat earth society if you think its false. Move on already do something productive. But no you are here cause you doubt your own beliefs. You my friend doubt that the world is a sphere, don't you? You lying sack of shit you lol
Haha god no. I'm more certain that the world is a globe than I've ever been.

I hang around because it's in my nature to correct the wrong, and there is so much wrong here that it's ridiculous.
I also help with math and physics homework on physicsforums.com and teaching the FE'ers about science over here versus teaching students with homework there is quite fascinatingly different. The students tend to learn much faster, and you receive more appreciation over there for the help you give. Over here, the science you teach is often mocked and ignored.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2013, 09:51:22 AM »
I do not fantasize, I know the reality and I know where I'm going. It doesn't matter if its December 2012 or not.

Look around you, does it get any better? I guarantee it will get far worse for the people of the world.
And your infinite flat Earth is better right? I mean, if it were worse than the current world, it wouldn't be much of a fantasy now, would it.

Why are you hanging around flat earth society if you think its false. Move on already do something productive. But no you are here cause you doubt your own beliefs. You my friend doubt that the world is a sphere, don't you? You lying sack of shit you lol

I hang around because it's in my nature to correct the wrong, and there is so much wrong here that it's ridiculous.
I also help with math and physics homework on physicsforums.com and teaching the FE'ers about science over here versus teaching students with homework there is quite fascinatingly different. The students tend to learn much faster, and you receive more appreciation over there for the help you give. Over here, the science you teach is often mocked and ignored.

Well, yeah. You're either teaching Scepti, who is unteachable, or someone who most likely already knows. What do you expect?

?

Puttah

« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2013, 09:50:04 PM »
Well, yeah. You're either teaching Scepti, who is unteachable, or someone who most likely already knows. What do you expect?

He's not unteachable, he's just ignorant and determined to follow his agenda. The points do eventually get through to him however, regardless of how strongly he chooses to reject them.

« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2013, 10:45:57 PM »

Yes Infinite earth is better simply because its on a lot higher vibrational frequency. It is not a sphere located in space, rather its a universe of its own. It has no extreme temperatures, because it does not depend on the sun. Also its not subject to our laws of physics, so nothing ever gets old or spoiled there. Imagine cities that look like they were just built and food that always tastes best and fresh. The beauty and richness of infinite earth paradise is impossible to describe with words man. You think its a fantasy because you fail to understand multiverse and other dimensions of physical reality. You say you teach physics yet somehow completely missed the MWI theory or parallel universes.  LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

?

jason_85

« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2013, 11:00:45 PM »
Yes Infinite earth is better simply because its on a lot higher vibrational frequency. It is not a sphere located in space, rather its a universe of its own. It has no extreme temperatures, because it does not depend on the sun. Also its not subject to our laws of physics, so nothing ever gets old or spoiled there. Imagine cities that look like they were just built and food that always tastes best and fresh. The beauty and richness of infinite earth paradise is impossible to describe with words man. You think its a fantasy because you fail to understand multiverse and other dimensions of physical reality. You say you teach physics yet somehow completely missed the MWI theory or parallel universes.  LOL

I... I don't know what to say...