The Creation of a Flat Earth

• 170 Replies
?

Puttah

Re: The Creation of a Flat Earth
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 12:56:16 AM »
Science that has no evidence scares me.

No evidence? Well, since I haven't heard of a decent alternative explanation for the foucault pendulum experiment, why don't you start with debunking that?
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 01:03:06 AM »
Never heard of this experiment, and its not my duty to debunk anything. They, the scientists have to debunk the so called ancient superstition and folklore. So far they failed. Religion is growing, while science departments in most colleges have to bring Indians and Chinese just to keep afloat.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Puttah

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 01:10:48 AM »
So you refuse to look into any of the evidence that supports a round Earth, and then have the audacity to say that no evidence exists. Do you realize how moronic this is?

Debunk what ancient superstition and folklore? What are you talking about?
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

?

jason_85

• 4D n-sphere earth believer
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013, 01:15:10 AM »
Never heard of this experiment, and its not my duty to debunk anything. They, the scientists have to debunk the so called ancient superstition and folklore. So far they failed. Religion is growing, while science departments in most colleges have to bring Indians and Chinese just to keep afloat.

Well I suppose the upside to all this is that scientists don't have to prove anything to you either. You seem to be somewhat of a bigoted degenerate, and the fact that society has deprived you of any real influence is most certainly a positive for us all. Think of it as social natural selection. Just sayin. Sorry to derail.
Jason, you are my least favorite noob.

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 06:20:36 AM »
This is becoming really silly. Just accept the fact that God made infinite earth, its not meant for us to figure out how he did it.  Simple approach and trusting God is best.

I'm not going to "just accept" anything that people tell me God did, because otherwise we would be able to sell our daughters into slavery and beat our slaves and not be punished as long as they got up after a couple days.

We do all these things today, its called corporate America.

You're going to have to explain that a little further. You have evidence of corporate America beating slaves with a rod and not being persecuted because the slave got up after a couple of days, as in Exodus 21:20-21? Do you also have evidence of people stoning daughters in front of her father's house because she lost her virginity before marriage, as instructed in Deutoronomy 22:20-21?

Arctangent

• Flat Earth researcher
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 11:07:56 AM »
This thread makes me cry...

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 01:14:47 PM »
Well I suppose the upside to all this is that scientists don't have to prove anything to you either. You seem to be somewhat of a bigoted degenerate, and the fact that society has deprived you of any real influence is most certainly a positive for us all. Think of it as social natural selection. Just sayin. Sorry to derail.

What Jason said.
The video demonstrates that we can not fully trust our senses.

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2013, 05:03:46 PM »

You are another noob that has no clue. You are a degenerate not me. There is nothing natural about social selection, its based on favors and inequality. You honestly believe the society is so fair that it rewards the right people and disposes the degenerates? If this was the case the world would be paradise, but such is not the case and very twisted fucking people are in charge. The fact that I have no influence is not positive for you at all. I would make your life better dumb ass.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2013, 05:10:10 PM »
This is becoming really silly. Just accept the fact that God made infinite earth, its not meant for us to figure out how he did it.  Simple approach and trusting God is best.

I'm not going to "just accept" anything that people tell me God did, because otherwise we would be able to sell our daughters into slavery and beat our slaves and not be punished as long as they got up after a couple days.

You're going to have to explain that a little further. You have evidence of corporate America beating slaves with a rod and not being persecuted because the slave got up after a couple of days, as in Exodus 21:20-21? Do you also have evidence of people stoning daughters in front of her father's house because she lost her virginity before marriage, as instructed in Deutoronomy 22:20-21?

No its illegal to beat up a corporate slave but you can fire him for no reason and deprive him of shelter and food. You can also create work policies that humiliate and exploits your wage slaves. No one is stoning daughters, rather being immoral and sexually deviant is encouraged in our society, not only they are not being stoned but they are being rewarded for being a whore, hence you have people like Kim Kardashian becoming an idol. I would gladly go back to the laws of Deutoronomy over whats going on today.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

jason_85

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »
No its illegal to beat up a corporate slave but you can fire him for no reason and deprive him of shelter and food. You can also create work policies that humiliate and exploits your wage slaves. No one is stoning daughters, rather being immoral and sexually deviant is encouraged in our society, not only they are not being stoned but they are being rewarded for being a whore, hence you have people like Kim Kardashian becoming an idol. I would gladly go back to the laws of Deutoronomy over whats going on today.

Wow this is surreal. Are you saying stoning as a form of capital punishment is not as bad as Kim Kardashian? I mean, I think it's ridiculous that she became so famous but you really need to chill out dude. That last post was way too intense as well.

?

Homesick Martian

• Hardcore Zetetic Terrorist
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2013, 05:31:19 PM »
I would make your life better dumb ass.

Best slogan ever! Do I have a vote?

?

jason_85

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 05:45:41 PM »
Best slogan ever! Do I have a vote?

Oh yes it's heartwarming stuff, here's the whole post minus the tin-foil hat ramblings:

You are another noob that has no clue. You are a degenerate not me. ...The fact that I have no influence is not positive for you at all. I would make your life better dumb ass.

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2013, 07:05:24 PM »

You are another noob that has no clue. You are a degenerate not me. ...The fact that I have no influence is not positive for you at all. I would make your life better dumb ass.

um.....yea

Yes Arctangent, this thread made me cry as well ( I was laughing sooooooooooooooooo hard ). 

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2013, 07:16:04 PM »

So what you're saying is you don't "just accept" what people tell you God says, because those things are in the Bible, and you don't appear to agree with them.

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2013, 04:12:58 AM »
OK let's address few things here; first of all Jason I was not intense, I was just simply explaining to you the reality of things. You called me a degenerate and stated a claim that society deprived me of influence. You are trying to insult me without knowing anything about me or who I'm. If you want me to talk to you and respond to you please refrain from further insults. I do have to admit that your statement about society depriving me of power is accurate but that is not because I'm a degenerate or a bigot, its because they fear me, why do the fear me? Because I speak the truth without fear, do you understand?

The rest of you noobs I suggest you stay out of this, consider this a warning. Now to address the God issue and slavery. One thing you all gotta realize is that God never wrote the bible, people did. I do not believe that God supports slavery nor does he allow it. The God I believe in is good and merciful, slavery was invented by men not God.  Do I believe that some women deserve to be stoned? Yes I do. I think our society is way too soft on women and let them get away with terrible things. Feminism has also damaged the moral fabric of our society and young women are being brainwashed into this Satanic doctrine every day. But this is flat earth society so let me stop right there. Again if you noobs gonna bring fire, prepare to get burned.
JJA voted for Pedro

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2013, 04:29:50 AM »
NewEarth-You were called a bigot because you implied that it is disgraceful to bring Chinese or Indians in to a science department. That you do not understand that is what makes you a degenerate. That and you think women should be stoned to death for having sexuality.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Puttah

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2013, 04:51:11 AM »
its because they fear me, why do the fear me? Because I speak the truth without fear, do you understand?

Sorry, I don't. The only reason anyone would fear you is because you ramble on about nonsensical beliefs and conspiracy theories, and people can't simply assume that you're stable and won't do anything else irrational. They fear you for their own safety.

?

jason_85

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2013, 05:41:20 AM »
OK let's address few things here; first of all Jason I was not intense, I was just simply explaining to you the reality of things. You called me a degenerate and stated a claim that society deprived me of influence. You are trying to insult me without knowing anything about me or who I'm. If you want me to talk to you and respond to you please refrain from further insults. I do have to admit that your statement about society depriving me of power is accurate but that is not because I'm a degenerate or a bigot, its because they fear me, why do the fear me? Because I speak the truth without fear, do you understand?

I do, but I don't think you speak the truth. I think people fear you because you're a raving, angry little looney and if you got into power the world would go to shit in a basket. Have a read over this excerpt of bigotry you prepared earlier:

Do I believe that some women deserve to be stoned? Yes I do. I think our society is way too soft on women and let them get away with terrible things. Feminism has also damaged the moral fabric of our society and young women are being brainwashed into this Satanic doctrine every day. But this is flat earth society so let me stop right there. Again if you noobs gonna bring fire, prepare to get burned.

...what a horrible, insensitive load of tripe. If you truly hold those views (and I can only assume that you do), then you're an absolute affront to the last century of the women's rights movement. Not only have you completely dismissed a hundred years of struggle to achieve some measure of equality, but you go on to support a brutal form of capital punishment for women specifically. If you're not a bigot, who is?

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2013, 01:56:03 PM »
Hi, NE! Haven't seen you in a while! How's the gangsta life treating you?

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2013, 04:21:31 PM »
Tausami I don't think you should get involved in this discussion. The round earth noobs have been properly disciplined and there is no need for you to interfere.

Jason this is a flat earth society forum, here we discuss flat earth related topics. My views on women is irrelevant. They fear me not because I'm a lunatic. I simply understand that in order for the world to change, there must be blood, I don't see any other way. Too many evil people are having a great time at the expanse of the poor and the meek. There is way too much corruption, way too much favoritism, none of the isms work anymore. Everything is intergrated, neglected, redefined and monopolized. Whenever someone exhibits pride and love for his country he is called a bigot or a racist. We live in the world of nations, yet nationalism is replaced with globalism and hyper social liberalism. I'm sorry that I once again deviated from the topic which is flat earth, but I feel like I had to explain my position to the noobs.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

jason_85

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2013, 04:27:02 PM »
Jason this is a flat earth society forum, here we discuss flat earth related topics. My views on women is irrelevant. They fear me not because I'm a lunatic. I simply understand that in order for the world to change, there must be blood, I don't see any other way. Too many evil people are having a great time at the expanse of the poor and the meek. There is way too much corruption, way too much favoritism, none of the isms work anymore. Everything is intergrated, neglected, redefined and monopolized. Whenever someone exhibits pride and love for his country he is called a bigot or a racist. We live in the world of nations, yet nationalism is replaced with globalism and hyper social liberalism. I'm sorry that I once again deviated from the topic which is flat earth, but I feel like I had to explain my position to the noobs.

I don't think anyone ever misunderstood your position.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2013, 04:27:56 PM »
Tausami I don't think you should get involved in this discussion. The round earth noobs have been properly disciplined and there is no need for you to interfere.

You brought up your views on women, no one else. And the rest of your post is not doing you any favors in the lunatic department.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2013, 04:34:35 PM »

You brought up your views on women, no one else. And the rest of your post is not doing you any favors in the lunatic department.

Do you think I need a favor or approval from you? Stop with name calling and argue your point like a man, what are you afraid off?  What did I say that makes me a lunatic?
JJA voted for Pedro

?

jason_85

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2013, 04:34:51 PM »
Hi, NE! Haven't seen you in a while! How's the gangsta life treating you?

lol

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2013, 04:38:51 PM »

Do you think I need a favor or approval from you? Stop with name calling and argue your point like a man, what are you afraid off?  What did I say that makes me a lunatic?

Well you started the post by saying that the FES was for discussing FE topics and somehow the segued in to the need to spill blood. Not sure how you got from A to B, but it seems irrational. Unless murder of the people you deem evil is a FE issue.

?

jason_85

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »
What did I say that makes me a lunatic?

LOL

?

Homesick Martian

• Hardcore Zetetic Terrorist
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2013, 04:59:06 PM »
This man talks like a spree killer. New Earth, seriously, that's no fun at all.

Arctangent

• Flat Earth researcher
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2013, 06:32:41 PM »
...and I thought I brought up a really cool topic about ice-circles. Oh well. I guess it's fun reading this moron's posts as well  :-\

?

jason_85

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2013, 06:40:32 PM »
...and I thought I brought up a really cool topic about ice-circles. Oh well. I guess it's fun reading this moron's posts as well  :-\

And those were interesting. I think you've definitely shown that circular formations occur in nature, but the next step would be to identify a mechanism for how something like that could form for an entire planet. In doing this, you'll have to also consider your stance on gravity (as this will obviously play a big role); does it exist at all? Is it as strong as the consensus or is it just "weaker"?

Arctangent

• Flat Earth researcher
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2013, 06:48:27 PM »

And those were interesting. I think you've definitely shown that circular formations occur in nature, but the next step would be to identify a mechanism for how something like that could form for an entire planet. In doing this, you'll have to also consider your stance on gravity (as this will obviously play a big role); does it exist at all? Is it as strong as the consensus or is it just "weaker"?

Yea, I'll have to think on this.