Breaking news: Satellites do exist !!!

• 403 Replies
Re: Breaking news: Satellites do exist !!!
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2013, 12:51:23 PM »
What country are those dishes in?

Before I answer your question. What is the relevance of your question? Are you planning to visit it? I don't want you to derail my thread again.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2013, 01:00:38 PM »

Before I answer your question. What is the relevance of your question? Are you planning to visit it? I don't want you to derail my thread again.
I'm the only one talking to you in this thread, would you like me to stay out of it and delete my posts?

You are more than welcome to invite other FEers to join too if you think they have the answer to my questions.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2013, 01:09:59 PM »

I'm the only one talking to you in this thread, would you like me to stay out of it and delete my posts?

You are more than welcome to invite other FEers to join too if you think they have the answer to my questions.
I don't even believe they are satellite dishes, there you go.

I know you don't believe them. So what are they sceptimatic? Would you kindly explain in detail?
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2013, 01:15:07 PM »

I don't even believe they are satellite dishes, there you go.

I know you don't believe them. So what are they sceptimatic? Would you kindly explain in detail?
Maybe some kind of solar panel contraption, I don't really know but that would be my guess.

You can easily check them yourself, you know? They are not somewhere in the sky. They are on this very earth. Just like you. They are observable. They are touchable. Unplug the cable and the TV goes blank. Put the cable back, and the TV resumes.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2013, 01:23:54 PM »
I think those dishes are simply solar power dishes, it explains why every home has one. Yep I'm sticking with solar power dishes.

Is that how you can stick to your belief? Simply run from the reality. That is not zetetic at all, is it?

I hope the rest of FEers are not like you :)
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2013, 01:29:48 PM »
I think those dishes are simply solar power dishes, it explains why every home has one. Yep I'm sticking with solar power dishes.

Its ok if you dont want to actually go there and confirm what they are. but you can at least do a google search right?

http://www.google.com/search?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=solar%20power%20dishes&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=es&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

http://www.google.com/search?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=satellite%20dishes&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=es&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »

Is that how you can stick to your belief? Simply run from the reality. That is not zetetic at all, is it?

I hope the rest of FEers are not like you :)
You put up some pictures of dishes and asked how they work and after some thought, I've come to realise...by looking at every poor home having one, that they aren't what you call "satellite" dishes but are merely solar power dishes.
I'm not running from reality, I'm trying to figure things out by observation and I think many would agree with me that these dishes are not satellite dishes.

Come and see them for yourself then. Or is everything outside your town is too far away to be real?
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »

Its ok if you dont want to actually go there and confirm what they are. but you can at least do a google search right?

http://www.google.com/search?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=solar%20power%20dishes&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=es&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

http://www.google.com/search?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=satellite%20dishes&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=es&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

LOL. Do you know why I posted net like dishes (as opposed to opaque ones)? That was to show you that they were satellite dishes.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2013, 01:36:07 PM »
Come and see them for yourself then. Or is everything outside your town is too far away to be real?

That's pretty much the Flat Earth Society in a nutshell.

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2013, 01:36:57 PM »

Thanks, I've been proved correct.

No you are not. I am sorry :)
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2013, 01:43:37 PM »

Thanks, I've been proved correct.

Oh god. scepti really? I dont understand how can you be so dumb. I will give you a hint. a traslucid solar power dish wont catch any solar energy.
I wont be naive thinking you will get that. so I will just select a couple satelite dishes images found on the google search i provided (the ones you might have missed)

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Satellite_dish_(Television).jpg

http://www.123rf.com/photo_15496892_satellite-dishes-antenna-with-blue-sky.html

I wont select any solar power dishes because they all have mirror-like surfaces. so you cant confuse them.

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2013, 01:44:10 PM »
It's ok if you want to believe they are satellite dishes and every poor person has one.
I think their priorities are a bit more than copying each others must have satellite dishes. I would, however understand them all wanting some power to their homes in the shape of a solar power dish.

You keep coming back to this. Again and again. You start to sound like a broken record.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2013, 02:12:21 PM »
Maybe they are signal receivers.
What could this be , in the background, I've arrowed?

Is that dish facing the transmitter? Look again closely. And do you know that satellite dishes have very small tolerance (you are also welcome to test this yourself obviously). If you change the direction, you lose the signal.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2013, 02:14:26 PM »
Those are clearly rainwater collectors.
Yeah, like meshed rainwater collectors would be of great use.

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2013, 02:25:09 PM »
Maybe they are signal receivers.
What could this be , in the background, I've arrowed?

Is that dish facing the transmitter? Look again closely. And do you know that satellite dishes have very small tolerance (you are also welcome to test this yourself obviously). If you change the direction, you lose the signal.
Of course you lose the signal if you change direction lol. These are all sat open mouthed gobbling up the signal that transmitter is putting out, or is there another reason for that transmitter being there?

Have you heard about mobile phone? It is a base station for GSM.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2013, 02:38:12 PM »
Mobile phone is a base station for gsm? What does this mean?

Sorry if my reply wasn't clear enough for you. The mast you are looking at is a base station for mobile phone. If you still don't know what that is, google it.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2013, 02:53:55 PM »

Sorry if my reply wasn't clear enough for you. The mast you are looking at is a base station for mobile phone. If you still don't know what that is, google it.
They have some good gear these people don't they. It seems they are all well off and just pretending to live in ramshackle housing  whilst chatting away on their mobiles and watching family guy on their sky TV's.

Trolling again aren't we? This thread is not about the people or their homes. It is about the dishes. If you don't have anything new to contribute here, so be it. You don't have to explain if you cannot give a reason to as why those dishes are getting their signal from above them.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2013, 03:02:36 PM »

They have some good gear these people don't they. It seems they are all well off and just pretending to live in ramshackle housing  whilst chatting away on their mobiles and watching family guy on their sky TV's.

I think a mobile phone and satelite tv are far cheaper than a good house.

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2013, 07:37:55 AM »
What happens to the Flat Earth Society where free-thinking and search for answers are encouraged? Is it gone?
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2013, 10:09:08 AM »
I haven't seen any answer, indoctrinated or not. And did you at least have any non indoctrinated answer? Oh I forgot, you just refuse to accept that they were TV dishes as it would involve you going out from your little town
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2013, 10:13:57 AM »
I haven't seen any answer, indoctrinated or not. And did you at least have any non indoctrinated answer? Oh I forgot, you just refuse to accept that they were TV dishes as it would involve you going out from your little town
Why don't you ask yourself why those dishes are so big.
why don't you tell us whats wrong with the size?

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2013, 10:25:42 AM »
Why so big if they're satellite dishes? There's no reason why they should be imposing like they are in that little area, why not a small dish.

why not a big dish?

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2013, 10:28:40 AM »
dish sizes are dictated by where in the signal foot print the satellite dish is located. quite simple really.

http://www.uk-satellite-tv.co.uk/satellitefootprintsinstallation_103674.html

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2013, 10:31:24 AM »
Why so big if they're satellite dishes? There's no reason why they should be imposing like they are in that little area, why not a small dish.
scepti, don't derail my thread. The question is what those dish are pointing at, not their size. If you want to know about dish size, then just google dish size. If you don't have any answer to what they are pointing at, then just watch what others might say. They might have more credible answers than you.
I think, therefore I am

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2013, 10:34:12 AM »

why not a big dish?
It makes no sense.

not making sense shouldn't be a problem with you since you are so good at that.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2013, 10:37:24 AM »
scepti, don't derail my thread. The question is what those dish are pointing at, not their size. If you want to know about dish size, then just google dish size. If you don't have any answer to what they are pointing at, then just watch what others might say. They might have more credible answers than you.
None of you have credible answers, because satellites do not exist, so saying they are satellite dishes is a lie anyway.

They do exist. See how asserting something without evidence proves nothing?

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2013, 10:38:34 AM »

why not a big dish?
It makes no sense.

not making sense shouldn't be a problem with you since you are so good at that.
So why the big dishes then?...A poor country and they all have a supposed satellite dish as priority lol.

well if they want to TV satellites are the only option because they don't have cable going to their houses. Probably not much for local over the air TV either.

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2013, 10:41:50 AM »
None of you have credible answers, because satellites do not exist, so saying they are satellite dishes is a lie anyway.

They do exist. See how asserting something without evidence proves nothing?
Yes, well keep tabs on how many satellite launches happen over the next 20 years and that might give you a clue as to how real they are.

Why don't you go and check what those dishes do? I don't ask you to go to space. They are on earth.
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2013, 10:44:55 AM »
Because I don't know where they are, except supposedly on the equator.

If I tell you, will you go?
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2013, 10:46:39 AM »
Are you avoiding my question?
I think, therefore I am