Hi, I just noticed a very big problem.

• 45 Replies

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2006, 09:23:23 AM »
Quote from: "Yardstick2006"

That would be true if the earth is flat, and as there is loads of proof to the contrary I think its safe to say that you are wrong.

So, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, the U-2s flying over Cuba were doing what?

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

?

GeoGuy

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 09:32:52 AM »
Quote from: "phaseshifter"

Please explain how it is not possible for satellite imagery to be used at a time when no planes fly above the area. Like I said, it has been done.

You said:

People have had satellite pictures taken of them when there were no planes flying overhead.

I said:

No, they haven't.

Since neither of us offered any proof of our statements whatsoever, they are both equally valid.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2006, 09:34:18 AM »

I want you to explain how it's impossible, not whether YOU have been photographed or not.  However,you can ask to have pics of your houses taken by satellite imagery ifyou want, you can ask them at what time the image will be taken, you can put something large/colorful outside at that time to make sure that the picture was actually taken at that time, and you can look directly above your house to see if there is a plane.

Point me to the place where I can get real time satellite images of myself.  

Your skewed view of technology is quite amazing.  You think a high altitude recon craft must be directly overhead to take a picture of your house?   I guarantee you would never see a UAV or a U-2 loitering over your house at altitude.  They are kind of designed to not be noticed.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2006, 09:49:19 AM »
Quote from: "GeoGuy"

Please explain how it is not possible for satellite imagery to be used at a time when no planes fly above the area. Like I said, it has been done.

You said:

People have had satellite pictures taken of them when there were no planes flying overhead.

I said:

No, they haven't.

Since neither of us offered any proof of our statements whatsoever, they are both equally valid.

The only thing you did was disagree, you presented no infromation to support your position. It is possible to verify if planes where flying EVERYTIME satellite imagry was used. Also, you only quoted PART of what I Said, while your your arguments were limited to a 4 word sentence that shows nothing else than the fact that you disagree.

A smart person would know that to take a picture at dead angle, you have to be at dead angle. A smart person would also know that it would not be profitable to use some of the most expensive crafts in existence simply to take pictures for every person who wants them in order to sell their house, or have a nice picture. Finally, a smart person would figure out that the stalthiest planes we have must use engines in order to fly, and would therefore still leave a thermal trail, even if they were somehow invisible when looked at directly using visual enhancment tools.

However, someone that is not smart would not figure those things out, as they require logical reasoning.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

?

GeoGuy

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2006, 09:52:59 AM »

The only thing you did was disagree, you presented no infromation to support your position. It is possible to verify if planes where flying EVERYTIME satellite imagry. Also, you only quoted PART of what I Said, why your your arguments were limited to a 4 word sentence that shows nothing else than the fact that you disagree.

I disagree because you've shown no evidence to suggest that there have been satellite pictures taken when no planes were flying overhead. You just made a general statement to the world at large with no supporting information to go along with it.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2006, 10:12:56 AM »

A smart person would know that to take a picture at dead angle, you have to be at dead angle.

A smart person would realize that if this was absolutely true, a satellite would have to pass over every single square yard of the earth.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2006, 01:28:26 PM »
A smart person might note a statistical curve weighted to the FE posts; there appears to be a higher number of logical lines of argument based upon a seemingly greater understanding of the respective database of either cosmologic model offered w/ more decorum and humor, and less invective, than the "honorable"opposition.

The FEers are enjoying thought exercises while, unfortunately, the REers(from frothing biter to calm logician) all exhibit clear signs of irritation at being unwitting and unwilling, mind-jacked shills for the Conspiracy Conspiracy.

Humor really seems to be the only way to break free of the auto-hypnotic RE hoax.

All optical data processing w/in the human brain is based on pattern recognition from available input interfaced w/ current stored "known" data.

If you can grok the following:  
"80% of the Worlds' Strategic Beer reserve is held at facilities on the frozen plateaus of the Southern ring continent."

Then: there is higher probability of your synapsis being regenerable.

Till then, Hail Globalism.
 believe that; the Earth is flat until such time as I stand within the Space Station and personally see that it is a Globe.
or that the Earth is a sphere until such time as I stand upon the Icewall and personally see that it is a Flat Disk.

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2006, 03:52:06 PM »
I've noticed phaseshifter doesn't understand much.

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 06:03:47 PM »

The only thing you did was disagree, you presented no infromation to support your position. It is possible to verify if planes where flying EVERYTIME satellite imagry. Also, you only quoted PART of what I Said, why your your arguments were limited to a 4 word sentence that shows nothing else than the fact that you disagree.

I disagree because you've shown no evidence to suggest that there have been satellite pictures taken when no planes were flying overhead. You just made a general statement to the world at large with no supporting information to go along with it.

I just told you, IT CAN BE VERIFIED. Where's YOUR evidence that satellite imagry is done by planes?

All you have to do is collect a random amount of pictures and hpotage that was done on satellite imagery and compare them all with air traffic. If you 're right, there should be a plane at the EXACT spot the picture was taken everytime it was used for EVERY existing picture.

On the other hand, THIS is your argument quoted from your reply.

It's not.

And then you accuse ME of not providing information. Gods.
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

beast

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2006, 06:07:20 PM »
Quote from: "Mythix Profit"
A smart person might note a statistical curve weighted to the FE posts; there appears to be a higher number of logical lines of argument based upon a seemingly greater understanding of the respective database of either cosmologic model offered w/ more decorum and humor, and less invective, than the "honorable"opposition.

The FEers are enjoying thought exercises while, unfortunately, the REers(from frothing biter to calm logician) all exhibit clear signs of irritation at being unwitting and unwilling, mind-jacked shills for the Conspiracy Conspiracy.

Humor really seems to be the only way to break free of the auto-hypnotic RE hoax.

All optical data processing w/in the human brain is based on pattern recognition from available input interfaced w/ current stored "known" data.

If you can grok the following:  
"80% of the Worlds' Strategic Beer reserve is held at facilities on the frozen plateaus of the Southern ring continent."

Then: there is higher probability of your synapsis being regenerable.

Till then, Hail Globalism.

Quoted For Truth

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2006, 06:24:04 PM »

I just told you, IT CAN BE VERIFIED. Where's YOUR evidence that satellite imagry is done by planes?

All you have to do is collect a random amount of pictures and hpotage that was done on satellite imagery and compare them all with air traffic. If you 're right, there should be a plane at the EXACT spot the picture was taken everytime it was used for EVERY existing picture.

On the other hand, THIS is your argument quoted from your reply.

It's not.

And then you accuse ME of not providing information. Gods.

Fine. Go nuts. Although I don't think that U-2 spy planes that would be taking these pictures in an FE model are in very many pictures.
 believe the Earth is round.
That doesn't mean the Earth is round.

"If you're going to yell at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" --Homer Simpson

?

GeoGuy

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2006, 06:35:35 PM »

I just told you, it can't be verified. Where's YOUR evidence that satellite imagery is not done by planes?
Direct me to a site where I can order a real time, satellite image of my house taken, on a day of my choosing, or your assertion is no more valid than mine.

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2006, 06:56:11 PM »
Where's YOUR evidence that satellite imagry is done by planes?

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&z=18&ll=48.857734,10.204968&spn=0.001835,0.004989

Unless space bugs are attacking our satellites, in which case we've got bigger problems.

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2006, 08:53:20 PM »
That's no space critter. Based on the resolution in this U2 photo; the insect is clearly at or near ground level, and It sure is one big fuckin' bug. Looks to be larger than 2 buses. What part of the world is this?

Of course, It was bound to happen after they acheived gestalt consciousness back in the 1960's.

This is why I don't trust the damned Insect Unions.

Don't be surprised if they do attack our satellites soon.
 believe that; the Earth is flat until such time as I stand within the Space Station and personally see that it is a Globe.
or that the Earth is a sphere until such time as I stand upon the Icewall and personally see that it is a Flat Disk.

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2006, 10:06:18 PM »
I just told you, it can't be verified. Where's YOUR evidence that satellite imagery is not done by planes?
Direct me to a site where I can order a real time, satellite image of my house taken, on a day of my choosing, or your assertion is no more valid than mine.

http://www.terraserver.com/

Despite the fact that you asked for it, I'm pretty sure you'll manage to find something wrong with it.

For the record, It is an accepted fact that satellite pictures are taken by satellites. The convention is prove that the opposite assumption is true, not to disprove that a unanimously accepted fact is not.

What's the point of anyone pretending that pictures taken by planes are actually done by satellites? Taking pictures by plane costs MORE, so it wouldn't exactly be smart to make people pay you less for the same product.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2006, 11:26:27 PM »

http://www.terraserver.com/

Despite the fact that you asked for it, I'm pretty sure you'll manage to find something wrong with it.

He asked for real time imagery, not a site that has a collection of images to peruse.

For the record, It is an accepted fact that satellite pictures are taken by satellites.

Then explain how the insect in Unimportant's post managed to get into space.
What's the point of anyone pretending that pictures taken by planes are actually done by satellites?

To make us think there are satellites, obviously.
All you have to do is collect a random amount of pictures and hpotage that was done on satellite imagery and compare them all with air traffic.

I hate to break it to you, but not all air traffic is monitored.  Good luck trying to get the FAA to track a UAV flying at altitude.

-- Bob Hudson