9/11 Thread-Continued from FE General

• 114 Replies

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: 9/11 Thread-Continued from FE General
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 07:11:54 AM »
I believe the buildings were basically empty. I think is was a perfect psyop that worked in 3 ways, maybe more.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 07:31:23 AM »
I believe the buildings were basically empty. I think is was a perfect psyop that worked in 3 ways, maybe more.

I never thought I would say this, but the theory you are putting forth is even less viable than the NASA conspiracy.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 07:50:47 AM »

On behalf of those of us who actually lost friends and family on 9/11, fuck you.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 07:53:47 AM »
Here's my take on it.
I think the buildings were rigged with explosives many weeks to a few months in hand. Just before the explosives were being placed starting from the top down, I think companies already in those buildings were basically told to ship out well in advance. I think the buildings were then stripped of all furniture, carpets, basically everything that was re-usable, then Thermite cutter charges placed in strategic places through out the building to achieve a pancake collapse, which could not happen without explosives anyway.

How did they achieve this without being seen or people being suspicious?
Fairly easy, by using the freight elevators, so trucks are going in, under the building and all the necessary explosives took in and all the furniture took out.

I would imagine there's many people in that area that are still asking questions today about seeing strange movements about that complex but who's going to make any sense of it all before anything has happened, when you consider it's just normal every day movements that they see anyway, at the time.

How can all of this be achieved without involving too many people?
Well, you have to segregate it all, for instance, removal companies will be employed to remove office items and strip the floor under the assumptions of either re possession or simply floor clearance for a new company or revamp, so they maybe are doing an innocent job but now, I'll bet most if not all of them are thinking, " what the hell...we cleared so many floors, I wonder if it was being rigged for demo" and another company's removal men could be thinking the same.
So basically, compartmentalisation is the key in all this. You get 5/10/20 removal companies to innocently clear the building and they just do their job.
They can put two and two together after the event but who's going to listen? do they want to speak out about it, or even, dare they speak out about it, or maybe some have and have been told to button their lips or never work again or worse. I don't know the answer to this, I'm just piecing it all together.

Ok, so there's the building cleared and now the charges are put in place, this time by people that do know what's about to happen, as in, they are paid to rig and blow up the buildings ready for a new complex to be built and anyone who mentions it, will face the consequences, so up to now, nobody knows what the whole plot involves other than what they are told at the time and will have to put two and two together later...but think about this.
Imagine you were a demo expert and you were given that job on the understanding that you get paid handsomely as long as you don't open your mouth, letting on about the demo to anyone, so you agree, as it's your job, the pays excellent and so what, to you , you're just downing some big skyscrapers and clearing a complex for rebuilding of up to date ones.

Many people can be asleep but people are not stupid and can see that there is a lot wrong with this. The problem is, dis info is always put into it as well to get people arguing against each other so most people don't know whether they are batting or bowling.

These set ups might appear amateurish in their making but they are well thought out in advance and contingency plans are always in place to shut those up who are awake to what's going on, that's why you get TV programs made about conspiracy theories and the reason they do this, is to pretend to go along with the conspiracy , yet they totally twist it away from what really happened to what some people think happened and then create the debunking version to really screw you up.

To see past all that, you have to see past the manipulation of the media side steps of issues to ones which they promote, for example, the media will come out with, " conspiracy theorists may have a point in this terrorist attack being known about because they cite NORAD's inability to respond as a proof that they knew what was about to happen."

You see how that throws people off what really happened?
You see, this gives the full mindset to planes being really hijacked and NORAD let it happen, so your mind cannot comprehend the building being controlled demolition, as planes obviously did it and you know this happened because you saw those planes hit the building didn't you? On TV.

On TV.

Let me explain something to you.
Hollow Aluminium planes, do not melt into buildings like that, with nose, fuselage, wing tips, tail fins, in fact, everything pieces of it melting into a steel framed skyscraper as well as through floors and leaving a cartoon hole of it's shape in the building.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 07:55:36 AM »

On behalf of those of us who actually lost friends and family on 9/11, fuck you.
Use the rant section.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 07:58:06 AM »

And this is why Sceptimatic's belief is so inane and for those who suffered most in this tragedy, offensive.  Each person touches lets say 100 lives, that is 300,000 people who would have to in on it, including Saddam now?

Is this really what you are arguing Sceptimatic?  You cannot be bothered to go out and speak to widows yourself but instead tell us, "Thats what I believe love me or hate me, I believe what I believe."  This is not enlightened behavior, this is not scepticism, and it is not the standpoint of someone who has an open mind.  It is insensitive and possibly even sociopathic to have such disregard for others.

I request that this thread be locked as I am no longer interested in having this conversation continue.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 08:03:33 AM »

Use the rant section.

Blow me.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 08:08:11 AM »
Here's my take on it.
I think the buildings were rigged with explosives many weeks to a few months in hand. Just before the explosives were being placed starting from the top down, I think companies already in those buildings were basically told to ship out well in advance. I think the buildings were then stripped of all furniture, carpets, basically everything that was re-usable, then Thermite cutter charges placed in strategic places through out the building to achieve a pancake collapse, which could not happen without explosives anyway.

How did they achieve this without being seen or people being suspicious?
Fairly easy, by using the freight elevators, so trucks are going in, under the building and all the necessary explosives took in and all the furniture took out.

I would imagine there's many people in that area that are still asking questions today about seeing strange movements about that complex but who's going to make any sense of it all before anything has happened, when you consider it's just normal every day movements that they see anyway, at the time.

How can all of this be achieved without involving too many people?
Well, you have to segregate it all, for instance, removal companies will be employed to remove office items and strip the floor under the assumptions of either re possession or simply floor clearance for a new company or revamp, so they maybe are doing an innocent job but now, I'll bet most if not all of them are thinking, " what the hell...we cleared so many floors, I wonder if it was being rigged for demo" and another company's removal men could be thinking the same.
So basically, compartmentalisation is the key in all this. You get 5/10/20 removal companies to innocently clear the building and they just do their job.
They can put two and two together after the event but who's going to listen? do they want to speak out about it, or even, dare they speak out about it, or maybe some have and have been told to button their lips or never work again or worse. I don't know the answer to this, I'm just piecing it all together.

Ok, so there's the building cleared and now the charges are put in place, this time by people that do know what's about to happen, as in, they are paid to rig and blow up the buildings ready for a new complex to be built and anyone who mentions it, will face the consequences, so up to now, nobody knows what the whole plot involves other than what they are told at the time and will have to put two and two together later...but think about this.
Imagine you were a demo expert and you were given that job on the understanding that you get paid handsomely as long as you don't open your mouth, letting on about the demo to anyone, so you agree, as it's your job, the pays excellent and so what, to you , you're just downing some big skyscrapers and clearing a complex for rebuilding of up to date ones.

Many people can be asleep but people are not stupid and can see that there is a lot wrong with this. The problem is, dis info is always put into it as well to get people arguing against each other so most people don't know whether they are batting or bowling.

These set ups might appear amateurish in their making but they are well thought out in advance and contingency plans are always in place to shut those up who are awake to what's going on, that's why you get TV programs made about conspiracy theories and the reason they do this, is to pretend to go along with the conspiracy , yet they totally twist it away from what really happened to what some people think happened and then create the debunking version to really screw you up.

To see past all that, you have to see past the manipulation of the media side steps of issues to ones which they promote, for example, the media will come out with, " conspiracy theorists may have a point in this terrorist attack being known about because they cite NORAD's inability to respond as a proof that they knew what was about to happen."

You see how that throws people off what really happened?
You see, this gives the full mindset to planes being really hijacked and NORAD let it happen, so your mind cannot comprehend the building being controlled demolition, as planes obviously did it and you know this happened because you saw those planes hit the building didn't you? On TV.

On TV.

Let me explain something to you.
Hollow Aluminium planes, do not melt into buildings like that, with nose, fuselage, wing tips, tail fins, in fact, everything pieces of it melting into a steel framed skyscraper as well as through floors and leaving a cartoon hole of it's shape in the building.

Do you think Saddam is a liar?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 08:14:30 AM »
Well, let's be fair here - I wasn't there when the towers fell, and I didn't personally observe anyone dying.  I just saw it on TV, so I guess I'm being duped. ::)

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 08:16:09 AM »

And this is why Sceptimatic's belief is so inane and for those who suffered most in this tragedy, offensive.  Each person touches lets say 100 lives, that is 300,000 people who would have to in on it, including Saddam now?

Is this really what you are arguing Sceptimatic?  You cannot be bothered to go out and speak to widows yourself but instead tell us, "Thats what I believe love me or hate me, I believe what I believe."  This is not enlightened behavior, this is not scepticism, and it is not the standpoint of someone who has an open mind.  It is insensitive and possibly even sociopathic to have such disregard for others.

I request that this thread be locked as I am no longer interested in having this conversation continue.
My conversation is now over with you, you were told about this, so don't respond to me anymore.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 08:36:25 AM »

My conversation is now over with you, you were told about this, so don't respond to me anymore.

You are just avoiding the question I posed about Saddam.  You insinuate that someone is a liar and then don't even have the courage to look them in the eye.

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 08:42:13 AM »
quite frankly i agree with sadam. FUCK YOU skeptic. i wish upon wish that a news paper or or news channel finds this and finds you and forces you to say that to the famlys of all 3000 people that died in these attacks. in fact i might just link what you are saying it to a few. im sure they can use your IP address to track you down.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 08:46:26 AM »
quite frankly i agree with sadam. FUCK YOU skeptic. i wish upon wish that a news paper or or news channel finds this and finds you and forces you to say that to the famlys of all 3000 people that died in these attacks. in fact i might just link what you are saying it to a few. im sure they can use your IP address to track you down.
I tried to tell people what you are. I think this just proves exactly what you are.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 08:49:31 AM »
I think this topic should go in the rant section.

Remember people: Never question any event on the planet because you always get people who scream foul.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 09:01:54 AM »

Remember people: Never question any event on the planet because you always get people who scream foul.

Sceptimatic-Someone on this site, a respected member, has said that they lost someone on 9/11.  You basically say they are lying, and now you cannot deal with the consequences?  It is time to be an adult and answer for what you have said.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 09:04:47 AM »

Sceptimatic-Someone on this site, a respected member, has said that they lost someone on 9/11.  You basically say they are lying, and now you cannot deal with the consequences?  It is time to be an adult and answer for what you have said.
And who was that?
I can deal with anything, don't underestimate.

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 09:08:25 AM »
I suppose the families and friends of all the dead are in on the conspiracy as well. GTFO scepti.
Im a tractor

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 09:09:51 AM »
I definitely think this should be in the rant section where all the girls can rant as much as they want.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 09:10:56 AM »

And who was that?

Saddam did.  Is he a liar?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 09:12:15 AM »

And who was that?

Saddam did.  Is he a liar?
I don't see any post where he said that. Would you like to show me.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 09:16:30 AM »

Use the rant section.

Right there and you already replied to it.  Stop being immature.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 09:18:28 AM »

Use the rant section.

I don't think he means what you think he means.

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 09:22:07 AM »
This thread should be locked right now.  I don't think we should entertain sceptimatic on this particular line of bullshit.
Im a tractor

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2013, 09:24:29 AM »
This thread should be locked right now.  I don't think we should entertain sceptimatic on this particular line of bullshit.
It can be locked for all I care. I wasn't the one that put it up, so what's it to me. I'm not the one crying about it, you lot are.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 09:25:30 AM »

Use the rant section.

I will let Saddam speak for himself. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2013, 09:27:33 AM »

Use the rant section.

Yes, let Saddam speak for himself eh, that way it might stop you whining like a little girl.

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2013, 09:32:01 AM »
It can be locked for all I care. I wasn't the one that put it up, so what's it to me. I'm not the one crying about it, you lot are.
Where do you get off on trolling on a subject like this. The stuff about the flat earth and the moon landings where all in good fun, but now your just bieng plain disrespectful.
Just call your ISP and tell them to cut you off cos no body needs to hear your dumb shit. Then go die in a hole.
Im a tractor

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2013, 09:32:49 AM »

Use the rant section.

Yes, let Saddam speak for himself eh, that way it might stop you whining like a little girl.

I am not sure you know what whining means. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2013, 09:35:00 AM »
Where do you get off on trolling on a subject like this. The stuff about the flat earth and the moon landings where all in good fun, but now your just bieng plain disrespectful.
Just call your ISP and tell them to cut you off cos no body needs to hear your dumb shit. Then go die in a hole.
Oh I don't think i was trolling. I think I put a decent theory forward but how was I to know that a bunch of screaming little cry babies where going to wish death and what not on me, instead of having a theory themselves.
I still believe this should be in the rant section, where you can cry yourself to sleep.