9/11 Thread-Continued from FE General

• 114 Replies
Re: 9/11 Thread-Continued from FE General
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 11:48:57 AM »
http://wn.com/progressive_collapse_proven_wmv_v9

they even have a video!!!!!! guess what that looks like?

collapsed straight down in on itself just like all 3 world trade center towers, and this one wasn't 110 story tall suffering a massive impact event and hugely destabalising and weakening fires to its steel structure.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 11:51:28 AM by Pythagoras »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2013, 01:36:38 PM »
You asked for this:

Show me the pancake collapse of any steel framed building, "ever" in the entire world, apart from the 3 that dropped on 9/11.

I did exactly that. There is little else to say. I took up your challenge and firmly answered it with verifiable sources. Your theory is unsubstantiated, conjectural fabrication. Please come back when you have a leg to stand on.
Ok, I'll leave you to smugly claim I'm debunked. Good for you, now I hope this makes you feel better, because earlier on you wanted this topic, "you started" to be locked.

Tell the world about the bad welders of a 7 storey building that you debunked my thoughts with.  ;)

Your excuses do not hide the fact that you challenged me to disprove you, I did, you asked for evidence I had already provided, and then as if the ignomy of the situation were not bad enough, told me that the evidence needed to refer to a steel-framed building, which it did in several places. Then, perhaps put of embarrassment for being outed as not even having read the evidence I submitted, who knows for sure, you have the gall to tell me to do better. Very good. I am not claiming you are debunked, it is written down on record for others to judge for themselves. I am going to look in to why Building 7 collapsed because I have always been curious. You can be sure that I will not assume its wrong from the outset and will substantiate any claims I make. I wish you would do the same.
Well get on with it then. Next time show me a steel framed building that suffered a pancake collapse. The operative word is pancake.

You are just embarrassing yourself. Pancake collapse is a colloquialism for a progressive collapse.
Then show me this progressive top to bottom collapse of a steel framed building. Just show me one, apart from the 3 on 9/11.

So desperate you have to move the goal posts. From the same page!

"On December 19, 1985, the 22 story[3] commercial office building at 1000 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90017, currently known as the Wedbush Building,[4] experienced a partial collapse of the structure. Construction crews were offloading recently arrived steel girders from a flatbed truck on to the deck of the newly completed 5th floor via crane when a girder broke loose from the crane and fell down on to the current stockpile below, which was already loaded to twice the maximum designed load capacity of the floor. This initiated a progressive collapse of the overloaded floor, causing the floor section and girders to crash through the 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st floors, finally coming to rest in the parking garage. 3 people were killed. The building was a steel-frame design.[5]"
Show me a steel framed building collapsing without the use of demolition.

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2013, 01:41:43 PM »
On February 12, 2005, the 28 story Windsor Tower in Madrid, Spain suffered the collapse of the upper 11 floors of the building. The tower had a reinforced concrete inner-core surrounded by a traditional webbed steel-frame outer-perimeter. Between floors 16 and 17 was a 7 foot thick, reinforced concrete transfer floor, designed to act as a bulkhead and to support the steel framework of the upper 11 stories. An office fire began on the 21st floor and after 5 hours, the concrete inner-core could no longer support the melting steel outer-framework. The upper 11 stories collapsed down to street level with remnants of the upper 3 floors collapsing down on to the transfer floor. No one was killed. The building was a composite steel-frame and steel-reinforced concrete design.[1

http://wn.com/progressive_collapse_proven_wmv_v9

they even have a video!!!!!! guess what that looks like?

collapsed straight down in on itself just like all 3 world trade center towers, and this one wasn't 110 story tall suffering a massive impact event and hugely destabalising and weakening fires to its steel structure.

their you go

are you going to move the posts again?

Lorddave

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2013, 02:03:47 PM »
Steel doesn't need to melt to lose its strength.
Winds at skyscraper heights cause buildings to sway constantly.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2013, 02:44:52 PM »
You asked for this:

Show me the pancake collapse of any steel framed building, "ever" in the entire world, apart from the 3 that dropped on 9/11.

I did exactly that. There is little else to say. I took up your challenge and firmly answered it with verifiable sources. Your theory is unsubstantiated, conjectural fabrication. Please come back when you have a leg to stand on.
Ok, I'll leave you to smugly claim I'm debunked. Good for you, now I hope this makes you feel better, because earlier on you wanted this topic, "you started" to be locked.

Tell the world about the bad welders of a 7 storey building that you debunked my thoughts with.  ;)

Your excuses do not hide the fact that you challenged me to disprove you, I did, you asked for evidence I had already provided, and then as if the ignomy of the situation were not bad enough, told me that the evidence needed to refer to a steel-framed building, which it did in several places. Then, perhaps put of embarrassment for being outed as not even having read the evidence I submitted, who knows for sure, you have the gall to tell me to do better. Very good. I am not claiming you are debunked, it is written down on record for others to judge for themselves. I am going to look in to why Building 7 collapsed because I have always been curious. You can be sure that I will not assume its wrong from the outset and will substantiate any claims I make. I wish you would do the same.
Well get on with it then. Next time show me a steel framed building that suffered a pancake collapse. The operative word is pancake.

You are just embarrassing yourself. Pancake collapse is a colloquialism for a progressive collapse.
Then show me this progressive top to bottom collapse of a steel framed building. Just show me one, apart from the 3 on 9/11.

"On December 19, 1985, the 22 story[3] commercial office building at 1000 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90017, currently known as the Wedbush Building,[4] experienced a partial collapse of the structure. Construction crews were offloading recently arrived steel girders from a flatbed truck on to the deck of the newly completed 5th floor via crane when a girder broke loose from the crane and fell down on to the current stockpile below, which was already loaded to twice the maximum designed load capacity of the floor. This initiated a progressive collapse of the overloaded floor, causing the floor section and girders to crash through the 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st floors, finally coming to rest in the parking garage. 3 people were killed. The building was a steel-frame design.[5]"

Give it up, this building did not collapse due to demolition.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »
You asked for this:

Show me a steel framed building that's collapsed without demolition.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2013, 03:05:09 PM »
You asked for this:

I already showed you, quoted above a building that collapsed without demolition.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2013, 03:10:32 PM »
You asked for this:

I already showed you, quoted above a building that collapsed without demolition.
Show me a steel framed building that has collapsed straight down without the use of demolition.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »
You asked for this:

Show me a steel framed building that has collapsed straight down without the use of demolition.

The building mentioned above collapsed in to its own footprint.  How long are you going to keep up this charade?

Lorddave

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2013, 03:15:49 PM »
sceptimatic's debate tactic: Show me the exact same thing with another building but without me thinking its a conspiracy.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2013, 03:19:14 PM »
You asked for this:

The building mentioned above collapsed in to its own footprint.  How long are you going to keep up this charade?
Show me the video of the "steel" framed building that collapses without the use of demolition.

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2013, 03:23:54 PM »
You are not a structural engineer, so why should any of your warped logic make more sense then those that are trained in structural engineering? Or even an Architect?
Both of those professions know a whole lot more about structural matters than you ever will septic - OR is that all magic too, cos you fail to understand even the simplist matters relating to virtually anything?

Lorddave

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2013, 03:25:49 PM »
Sceptimatic, can you show me a video of a jet crashing into a skyscraper that doesn't result in the building collapsing?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2013, 03:28:58 PM »
Sceptimatic, can you show me a video of a jet crashing into a skyscraper that doesn't result in the building collapsing?
I'm not sure what you are getting at here.Can you explain yourself.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2013, 03:33:00 PM »
I cannot provide video of the Wedbush building collapse. I am sure there is some sort of visual record out there. Now that you know you are wrong you should find it to be sure. I am going to play with my son.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2013, 03:35:03 PM »
I cannot provide video of the Wedbush building collapse. I am sure there is some sort of visual record out there. Now that you know you are wrong you should find it to be sure. I am going to play with my son.
Ok, fair enough, you cannot find the video.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2013, 09:14:43 PM »
I believe the buildings were basically empty. I think is was a perfect psyop that worked in 3 ways, maybe more.

On behalf of those of us who actually lost friends and family on 9/11, fuck you.

names please? if you are telling the truth ..then these people should be on the ssdi

R.I.P those poor 911 vicSIMS
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:21:55 PM by f.o.g.09 »

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2013, 11:40:00 PM »
From Time magazine "There are psychological explanations for why conspiracy theories are so seductive. Academics who study them argue that they meet a basic human need: to have the magnitude of any given effect be balanced by the magnitude of the cause behind it. A world in which tiny causes can have huge consequences feels scary and unreliable. Therefore a grand disaster like Sept. 11 needs a grand conspiracy behind it. "

Sceptimatic is uneasy about the fact that a handful of people could hijack a plane and take down a few buildings.  It had to be a huge plan, carried out by tons of people! Life just isn't chaotic and unbalanced like they try and tell us, eh Sceptic?  ;D
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2013, 05:35:45 AM »
Flat orange:
Life isn't chaotic, it's just made to look that way. A purpose to fit whatever agenda is needed, so use scare tactics, emotion and chaos and a sense of insecurity arises from the majority of people who now believe there's a terrorist waiting to do this, that and the other.
It keeps you in fear and makes you agree to things like wars, paying more tax to up security, allowing your rights to be taken away, all in the name of protection.

The simple fact is, not one plane was hijacked that day, not one.
The world trade centre 1/2 and 7 buildings were controlled demolition, no doubt about it and if you can't see that then I suggest you do a bit of digging.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2013, 06:27:38 AM »
Sceptimatic is uneasy about the fact that a handful of people could hijack a plane and take down a few buildings.  It had to be a huge plan, carried out by tons of people! Life just isn't chaotic and unbalanced like they try and tell us, eh Sceptic?  ;D

As I recall, there was a fairly sophisticated network of hijackers, some of which needed several months of professional training in order to fly the planes well enough to be able to reach and hit their targets.  9/11 wasn't done on a whim.  It took quite a lot of training, planning and coordination.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2013, 02:51:34 PM »

As I recall, there was a fairly sophisticated network of hijackers, some of which needed several months of professional training in order to fly the planes well enough to be able to reach and hit their targets.  9/11 wasn't done on a whim.  It took quite a lot of training, planning and coordination.

Okay, I didn't mean... ah never mind...

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2013, 04:05:10 PM »
God is real.                                         

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2013, 04:12:53 PM »
Here is a demolition expert's opinion of WTC7.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Dutch Controlled Demolition expert 9/11
Did you watch the video idiot(flat orange).

Why would I watch it? And why are you calling me an idiot?

I'm not interested in any stances on either side.  I posted a quote on the psychology of conspiracy-believers.  I think there is a certain mindset you have to be to grab on to this stuff.  Youtube videos are not my idea of researching evidence.

I do think we have a semi-corrupt government but I think all the conspiracy theorists are ignoring real problems because psychologically it's easier to watch youtube videos and come up with explanations on your own than to face what problems we really face today.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2013, 05:37:39 PM »
You seem to believe whatever the brainwashers tell you. You don't seem to be open to new evidence. It feels safer just to keep your eyes closed.
God is real.                                         

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2013, 07:08:07 PM »
Ignore hoppy, he's a half-hearted character troll.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2013, 08:31:54 AM »
Bush said, he was waiting to go into the elementary school when he saw that the plane had hit the tower, he said, obviously the TV was on and he thought, it must be one bad pilot, as he used to fly himself.

The thing is, the first so called plane to hit the towers wasn't shown until the following day when the Naudet brothers released their film of it, as they happened to be doing a documentary on the NY fire fighters on that very day.  ::)

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2013, 08:39:09 AM »
Guys, 9/11 never actually happened.  Like, at all.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2013, 08:44:18 AM »
Guys, 9/11 never actually happened.  Like, at all.
The towers actually never existed. The government simply fabricated the footage and tricked everyone into thinking that the buildings were once there
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2013, 09:36:01 AM »
It's true.  After all, you never saw them, being eleven years old and all.  They were supposedly destroyed before you were born!  How convenient!