Thork

• 103 Replies
Re: Thork
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2013, 05:03:44 PM »
We can put a stop to this.

Join the New Flat Earth Crew with me, nomad and space cowgirl.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 05:05:38 PM »
I officially do not support this campaign to remove Th*rk from FES, just to make it clear.  He has hurt my feelings a few times but I wouldn't wish him harmed anyway.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2013, 05:05:58 PM »
This is ridiculous. Everybody needs to shut the fuck up about Thork already. It started in CN, with five new Thork threads each day, but now the pestilence has spread to all the lower fora. Now, we have droves of strangers flocking here to make their own hilarious Thork jokes. There are alts and noobs now whose entire posting history is dedicated to his Thorkness. What's next? BBC airs a Thork special? Thork themed parades in England? The world? It's not funny any more.

Thork has even infiltrated your dreams.

Stop reminding me!  >o<

This is ridiculous. Everybody needs to shut the fuck up about Thork already. It started in CN, with five new Thork threads each day, but now the pestilence has spread to all the lower fora. Now, we have droves of strangers flocking here to make their own hilarious Thork jokes. There are alts and noobs now whose entire posting history is dedicated to his Thorkness. What's next? BBC airs a Thork special? Thork themed parades in England? The world? It's not funny any more.

Join my crew? We will put an end to this.

Ah, the hopefulness of youth. This battle won't be won in a thousand lifetimes.

When was it funny?  ???

It was funny when I was at the helm of Thork mockery, because I'm hilarious. It has gotten away from me now, though, and I have no influence over the quality of this new generation of Thorkers.

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2013, 05:06:52 PM »
I officially do not support this campaign to remove Th*rk from FES, just to make it clear.  He has hurt my feelings a few times but I wouldn't wish him harmed anyway.

He's a hurtful bully you say? He'll fit in at the off topic section of our forum don't you worry

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2013, 05:08:39 PM »
Thork is the flat earths resident dadosdado  :D :D :D :D

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2013, 05:09:06 PM »

Dont worry nomad, the FE crew has got your back.

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2013, 05:09:11 PM »
If Thork died, would you go to his funeral? And if it was a requirement of that funeral that you dressed as Thork, would you adhere to the dress code?

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:15 PM »

He's a hurtful bully you say? He'll fit in at the off topic section of our forum don't you worry

Nobody is interested in your forum or any of its side-splitting inside jokes. This is the FES. You have to shed all other allegiances at the door and surrender your mind to the truth.

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:52 PM »
If Thork died, would you go to his funeral? And if it was a requirement of that funeral that you dressed as Thork, would you adhere to the dress code?

I get the feeling Thork's immortal judging from posts on here.

Having said that believing in immortality is quite silly but then again I am posting on a flat earth forum so what can I say

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 05:12:29 PM »

Pussy.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 05:15:05 PM »
You noobs officially have my go ahead to hang Saddam again.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2013, 05:15:13 PM »

Nobody is interested in your forum or any of its side-splitting inside jokes. This is the FES. You have to shed all other allegiances at the door and surrender your mind to the truth.

You have beta male syndrome. There is a poster on our forum by the name of Ryangers who suffers from this as well. He struggles when the Alpha males like myself are online, but attempts to take our roles while we are away, only to cower back in to his cave when we return. Should I give him your number so you can start a support group?

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2013, 05:16:15 PM »

Pussy.

Who you calling a pussy ya penguin!? Wanting slashed! No1 fucks wi the New FE Crew.

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 05:18:29 PM »

Pussy.

Who you calling a pussy ya penguin!? Wanting slashed! No1 fucks wi the New FE Crew.

Pipe down

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 05:19:21 PM »

You have beta male syndrome. There is a poster on our forum

What did I just say?  >o<

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2013, 05:19:54 PM »
When is Thork getting here I feel me and him need to have a sit down and discuss his conduct.

Columbo's a reasonable ban but I will not tolerate lawlessness

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 05:21:32 PM »
The only reason you bastards are still on this site, is because Thork has not wanted you banned as of yet. Keep this insolence going and you will be banned.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2013, 05:22:00 PM »

Pussy.

Pipe down

No

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2013, 05:23:16 PM »
The only reason you bastards are still on this site, is because Thork has not wanted you banned as of yet. Keep this insolence going and you will be banned.

Fuck Thork and his followers!

New Flat Earth Crew Roolz!

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2013, 05:23:57 PM »

His days of King of the Manor are over mate. I'm here now

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2013, 05:25:00 PM »

Shut your mouth.

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2013, 05:26:30 PM »
Thork is a ridiculous user name

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2013, 05:27:23 PM »

There is a very noble story behind it, though, involving Facebook and Norse mythology.

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »

i like your sheep hoppy... where u get it?

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2013, 05:28:12 PM »

There is a very noble story behind it, though, involving Facebook and Norse mythology.

Cool Story Bro

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2013, 05:29:18 PM »

the vikings had facebook?
that zukerberg is a crafty bastard. >:(

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »

Cool Story Bro

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2013, 05:32:03 PM »

Never ever speak to me like that again you scumbag.

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2013, 05:33:33 PM »

Rage!!  >o<

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2013, 05:35:39 PM »

Ryan193 is negging you. That means he wants you.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.