Thork

• 103 Replies
Thork
« on: March 19, 2013, 03:58:04 PM »
Guy seems like a right character. Is he the kind of "overlord" on here? I'm assuming he is the one who started the flat eart theory and that you are all his followers. When does he normally come on-line? I would be interested in chatting to him and finding out how he has created this power over the posters on here. I am trying a similar thing on another forum, but have only had limited success. Can one of you please take me to your leader so I may chat with him?

Re: Thork
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 04:08:08 PM »
Guy seems like a right character. Is he the kind of "overlord" on here? I'm assuming he is the one who started the flat eart theory and that you are all his followers. When does he normally come on-line? I would be interested in chatting to him and finding out how he has created this power over the posters on here. I am trying a similar thing on another forum, but have only had limited success. Can one of you please take me to your leader so I may chat with him?

You Rang?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 04:49:45 PM by XHAMSTER »

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 04:15:27 PM »
Is this the guy who was here before us all and will be here after we're gone?If so nice to meet you Lucy.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 04:28:51 PM »
Guy seems like a right character. Is he the kind of "overlord" on here?

No, Th*rk is an ordinary member, though I believe he has moderator rights over the upper fora.

I'm assuming he is the one who started the flat eart theory and that you are all his followers.

The theory of the earth being flat is far older than any living member.  Try thousands of years.  Before the "round earth theory" ever came about, even.  And although Th*rk is a significant member of the FES, you'll find he's not overwhelmingly liked by many if not most members.  I have no real affinity for him either way.

When does he normally come on-line? I would be interested in chatting to him and finding out how he has created this power over the posters on here. I am trying a similar thing on another forum, but have only had limited success. Can one of you please take me to your leader so I may chat with him?

Th*rk has no power over any other member on this forum.  If you want our leader, you'd be looking for our President, Daniel.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 04:36:32 PM »
Guy seems like a right character. Is he the kind of "overlord" on here?

No, Th*rk is an ordinary member, though I believe he has moderator rights over the upper fora.

I'm assuming he is the one who started the flat eart theory and that you are all his followers.

The theory of the earth being flat is far older than any living member.  Try thousands of years.  Before the "round earth theory" ever came about, even.  And although Th*rk is a significant member of the FES, you'll find he's not overwhelmingly liked by many if not most members.  I have no real affinity for him either way.

When does he normally come on-line? I would be interested in chatting to him and finding out how he has created this power over the posters on here. I am trying a similar thing on another forum, but have only had limited success. Can one of you please take me to your leader so I may chat with him?

Th*rk has no power over any other member on this forum.  If you want our leader, you'd be looking for our President, Daniel.

Nice tactic, making out an insignificant member "Daniel" as your leader when Thork is clearly the man. Take me to Thork.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 04:37:40 PM »
If you really want Th*rk that badly, you are free to him.  Be aware he bites though.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 04:38:29 PM »
If you really want Th*rk that badly, you are free to him.  Be aware he bites though.

Will this Thork fellow be able to deal with the lack of a thumbs up button?

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 04:39:13 PM »
That would be Daniel or Lord Wilmore.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 04:42:06 PM »

We have a Vini for the Thork

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 04:42:44 PM »
That would be Daniel or Lord Wilmore.

I wish to speak to them, inform them Detective Columbo has arrived and I expect a good bottle of wine and a decent number of cigars to be awaiting me.

Your forum seems to have trouble with infiltrators and invaders, I man the boards on another forum and have a fantastic record at dealing with trolls. I would be prepared to email my CV across at some point.

I can also arrange some references comments on the forum I come from include

'Columbo simply the best better than all the rest'

One member of the forum is now actually paying me cash to produce reports on other forum members. She's a bit mental to put it mildly but she has a fanatical love of quizzes although don't ask her about Barca 72 when its not relevant.

But yeah anyhow I suspect you'll be looking to make an appointment. My only request is a thumbs up emoticon and better styles of font.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 04:45:09 PM »
If you expect the admins to do anything productive, you're sadly barking up the wrong tree.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 04:45:38 PM »
Just to keep you updated got the thumbs up emoticon issue sorted.

It'll do for now but I expect better and I shall be making this point to Thork

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 04:48:05 PM »
where did my picture go from post 2?

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 04:49:18 PM »
If you expect the admins to do anything productive, you're sadly barking up the wrong tree.

Big talk about the Thork from an underling, I'm interested to see how the big man will deal with the situation
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 04:51:22 PM by Columbo »

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 04:50:45 PM »
Thork ya big roid munching spooky bastard! Me, Nomad and Space Cowgirl are calling you out! Show yourself right now or else...

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 04:51:24 PM »
where is thork? ive not seen anything by him yet.

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 04:53:18 PM »
Some penguin phone him!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 04:54:25 PM »
Thork ya big roid munching spooky bastard! Me, Nomad and Space Cowgirl are calling you out! Show yourself right now or else...

YEAH THORK, SHOW YOURSELF!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 04:55:02 PM »
This is ridiculous. Everybody needs to shut the fuck up about Thork already. It started in CN, with five new Thork threads each day, but now the pestilence has spread to all the lower fora. Now, we have droves of strangers flocking here to make their own hilarious Thork jokes. There are alts and noobs now whose entire posting history is dedicated to his Thorkness. What's next? BBC airs a Thork special? Thork themed parades in England? The world? It's not funny any more.

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2013, 04:55:54 PM »

YEAH THORK, SHOW YOURSELF!

Yassss! New Flat Earth Crew Roolz ya bass!

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2013, 04:56:51 PM »
This is ridiculous. Everybody needs to shut the fuck up about Thork already. It started in CN, with five new Thork threads each day, but now the pestilence has spread to all the lower fora. Now, we have droves of strangers flocking here to make their own hilarious Thork jokes. There are alts and noobs now whose entire posting history is dedicated to his Thorkness. What's next? BBC airs a Thork special? Thork themed parades in England? The world? It's not funny any more.

Thork has even infiltrated your dreams.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2013, 04:57:10 PM »

Join my crew? We will put an end to this.

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2013, 04:57:17 PM »

Jealousy is a bitch.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2013, 04:58:43 PM »

When was it funny?  ???
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2013, 04:59:30 PM »
where did my picture go from post 2?

My guess is that "b3tards.com" doesn't allow offsite hotlinking to images.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2013, 05:00:06 PM »

I'll need to take a statement from you good sir, do tell me is Thork a menace to your flat earth community?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 05:00:27 PM »

The Thorkmania has spread to Scotland.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 05:00:49 PM »
Show yourself Thork ya pansie or al punch ma dog!! There is 5 or 6 of us in the crew now.

This ends today roid muncher!

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 05:01:41 PM »

When was it funny?  ???

It wasn't funny the first time, and it's not funny the sixth time, either.

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 05:03:16 PM »

When was it funny?  ???

It wasn't funny the first time, and it's not funny the sixth time, either.

Living in the great Thork's shadow must be tough