Re: Thork
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2013, 06:33:54 PM »
thork, thork, what is he your leader?

?

Thork

« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2013, 07:19:38 PM »
What the hell happened in here today?

Its 2:15am here so I'm not going to stay online. Is this landoverbaptist trying to recruit me again? I'm forever getting pms from them, but I'm way too nice to join a forum like that and I can't be bothered to read the bible >o<.

Anyway, it seems my powers are drawing fresh noobs from all over the internet. I'll have to deal with this tomorrow. >:(

« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2013, 12:09:47 AM »

Its 2:15am here so I'm not going to stay online. Is this landoverbaptist trying to recruit me again? I'm forever getting pms from them, but I'm way too nice to join a forum like that and I can't be bothered to read the bible >o<.

Anyway, it seems my powers are drawing fresh noobs from all over the internet. I'll have to deal with this tomorrow. >:(

Finally, your elusive leader has appeared. Answer my PM Thork or there will be dire consequences. You have no idea how much power I posses. I could dispell your entire religions theory with just one picture. Reply to me or you will be shown up for the sham that you are.

« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2013, 12:49:54 AM »

Shut your mouth you punk ass bitch.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2013, 02:27:22 PM »
Is this landoverbaptist trying to recruit me again? I'm forever getting pms from them, but I'm way too nice to join a forum like that and I can't be bothered to read the bible >o<.

You don't really have to know much about the Bible.  They have a  cheat sheet that it seems most of them get their Bible quotes from. 

?

Thork

« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2013, 06:33:22 PM »
Is this landoverbaptist trying to recruit me again? I'm forever getting pms from them, but I'm way too nice to join a forum like that and I can't be bothered to read the bible >o<.

You don't really have to know much about the Bible.  They have a  cheat sheet that it seems most of them get their Bible quotes from. 
I imagine they go to a bible quotes search site and type "incest" or "theft" and see which quotes come back.

Finally, your elusive leader has appeared. Answer my PM Thork or there will be dire consequences. You have no idea how much power I posses. I could dispell your entire religions theory with just one picture. Reply to me or you will be shown up for the sham that you are. And dispel only has one 'l'.

I don't want to go to your site. It will be filled with people like you.

Shut your mouth you punk ass bitch.
Your not a very good advert either. Does your mother know you type things like that on the internet?

« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2013, 08:31:12 PM »
btw, I am strictly enforcing the rules with you guys from now on so watch what you post if you'd like to stay a bit.

never mind

i found it.
true wisdom is always concise

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2013, 08:36:47 PM »

Finally, your elusive leader has appeared. Answer my PM Thork or there will be dire consequences. You have no idea how much power I posses. I could dispell your entire religions theory with just one picture. Reply to me or you will be shown up for the sham that you are.
This was funny, but not in the way you think it is.   ::)
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2013, 10:25:28 PM »
Thork is a ridiculous user name

There is a very noble story behind it, though, involving Facebook and Norse mythology.

Never ever speak to me like that again you scumbag.

Ryan193 is negging you. That means he wants you.

You really like negging, don't you?

?

illmunati

• Nope
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2013, 06:04:23 AM »

we have no leader

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2013, 09:58:47 AM »
Thork is a ridiculous user name

There is a very noble story behind it, though, involving Facebook and Norse mythology.

Never ever speak to me like that again you scumbag.

Ryan193 is negging you. That means he wants you.

You really like negging, don't you?

I prefer peacocks.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

rooster

« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2013, 10:33:26 AM »
Thork's power and influence is really sexy.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2013, 11:46:00 AM »

That sounds like a challenge. I await this mythical picture of yours.

« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2013, 11:00:31 AM »
here it is

true wisdom is always concise