About this "Ice Wall"

• 38 Replies
About this "Ice Wall"
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 05:56:36 AM »
The concept RULES. If you don't like it, go make yourself another army with another name. I am sticking to this one, the name is AMAZING. Recruits have already signed up saying "Wow, that's the best name I've heard!" So shut up. We are going to the icewall. Just stay posted and you will see the pictures soon.
I wasn't on anything. It was enough for me to read your posts about how you work with "mentally-challenged people" and help humanity and then again how you swear at everyone around you and it gave me a sort of high... i can't explain.

PS: Do you have ANY PROOF that my concept is ridiculous? That is the favorite question of this forum anyway you fool.

About this "Ice Wall"
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 06:01:28 AM »
Quote from: "bibicul"
The concept RULES. If you don't like it, go make yourself another army with another name. I am sticking to this one, the name is AMAZING. Recruits have already signed up saying "Wow, that's the best name I've heard!" So shut up. We are going to the icewall. Just stay posted and you will see the pictures soon.
I wasn't on anything. It was enough for me to read your posts about how you work with "mentally-challenged people" and help humanity and then again how you swear at everyone around you and it gave me a sort of high... i can't explain.

PS: Do you have ANY PROOF that my concept is ridiculous? That is the favorite question of this forum anyway you fool.

hehehe  :lol:  i think i said that i WILL be working with...not that i currently do  :?  and yes...the fact that u personally are ridiculous is reason enuf for me to believe that this entire idea is ridiculous  :twisted:

jads says: "time to shave my knuckles"

About this "Ice Wall"
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 06:05:06 AM »
Well, the Flat Earth Liberators don't care what you believe; we already have a report on you labeled "insufficient evidence provided". One of our army members also stated that you are too emotional and therefore cannot discern between evidence and stubborness :)

Good luck getting that job - don't swear TOO much! Oh... you said "actually that point is especially valid to me as i tend to work with such children" - no future tense in that sentence! Guess someone's a flat-earth liar :P

About this "Ice Wall"
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2006, 06:10:08 AM »
pfft, i have worked with mentally disabled u fool. but i am also going to do a GAP in Canada next year working with children with mental/physical/illneses  :roll:

...but yes i do see that my poor grammar may have been stated in a present tnse

About this "Ice Wall"
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2006, 06:11:34 AM »
That's very interesting. Why don't you tell me some more things about your life and career that I don't care to know m8?

About this "Ice Wall"
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2006, 06:14:39 AM »
becos i dont like u? and i don't have a career?

About this "Ice Wall"
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2006, 06:17:29 AM »
Ah, but I like you. You're a nice person, just a little freaky, angry and emotional. Yes, I suspected you didn't have a career... but I wanted to read your own words saying it. See, you're on the right track. In time you will get better.

About this "Ice Wall"
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2006, 06:18:30 AM »
YAY for WOOP!  :D

About this "Ice Wall"
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2006, 06:19:53 AM »
That's what she said