The Moon?

• 32 Replies
?

Flour

• I think that the "gender" option is too binary.
The Moon?
« on: February 25, 2013, 06:20:28 PM »
I've got a quick question about the moon in FE theory. Does the moon reflect light from the sun or make its own light? If it reflects, how does it do so at nighttime when we can't even see the sun ourselves? In RE theory, this is explained by the fact that the sun is large enough and the moon is skewed enough that even if we can't see the sun, it'll reflect off the moon. But how does this work for FE theory?
Why is the character limit 266? That doesn't even make sense, memory-wise.

Re: The Moon?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 06:24:45 PM »
Moon shrimp make the moon's light ;)
Why use evidence
Ok

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 08:02:48 AM »
Both the earth and moon are spherical in shape.  The moon reflefts sunlight back to the earth.

The moon however,  is not as simple as we are led to believe.  I think most would agree that there is something about the moon that gives it a mysterious quality.  We can't quite put our finger on it, but there is just something about it that makes it mysterious. This is because the moon is not a naturally occurring satellite.

For one, the moon does not spin. (technically it does, but it spins at EXACTLY the speed necessary so that the same side of the moon always faces earth).  How does an object that large not even rotate a little bit from our perspective on earth? What are the chances of that? In thousands of years of astronomical observation, the moon has remained completely stationary and has not even rotated .0001 degrees.

In relation to its host planet, the moon is also WAY larger than any other natural satelite in the solar system. Our moon is so huge it's more of a dual planet relationship than a planet moon relationship.  Our moon is even bigger than pluto.  Normally an object of such huge size would not get caught in the orbit of another planet (unless if its a much bigger planet like Jupiter).

Even more astonishing is that if you take tha average density of rock, and compare it to the density of the moon, the moon is less dense than it should be. This leads to theories that the moon is hollow, or like swiss cheese or something.

The moon is fundamentally tied in to human behavior and human physiological functions. Ask any police officer or anybody who works at a hospital,  all the crazies come out during a full moon. Also, the cycle of the moon is 28 days. The human female menstrual cycle is 28 days. What are the chances of that?

Entities (aliens or whatever you want to call it, I don't know exactly what it is so I won't attempt to define it) that have technology lightyears beyond what we can even comprehend have been controlling this planet and the human population since the beginning of civilization.  They are the once who built the pyramids, they are the ones who control the kings, queens, politicians, religions and the financial system.  And these entities artificially placed the moon into orbit around the earth.

The moon is either a natural planet that was hollowed out, or it was completely constructed by scratch. Either way, it was artificially placed into orbit around the earth.  And that is why only one side of the moon faces us, because they don't want us to see what is on the other side. The moon is basically a giant space station that is used as a base to control this planet.

Think of the death star in star wars, that's basically what the moon is. "In a galaxy far far away, in a time long ago..", give me a break, it's more like this galaxy right now.

You guys can laugh at me all you want, I don't care. If you are interesred, look into it yourself.  The more you learn about the moon the more mysterious it becomes, and the less sense it makes.  Whether you believe me or not, I want you to try the following. Next time you are outside on a clear night look at the moon. And don't just "look" at it, I mean really look at it. Try to sense the energy of the moon. If you are an intuitive person, I guarantee that you will sense that mysterious quality about the moon, and it might even creep you out.

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 08:12:59 AM »
How do you know aliens built the pyrimids?
Im a tractor

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 08:37:32 AM »
For one, the moon does not spin. (technically it does, but it spins at EXACTLY the speed necessary so that the same side of the moon always faces earth).  How does an object that large not even rotate a little bit from our perspective on earth? What are the chances of that? In thousands of years of astronomical observation, the moon has remained completely stationary and has not even rotated .0001 degrees.

wrong im afraid.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

we can infact see 59% of the moons surface.
and moves away from us at 3cm a year

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 08:41:24 AM »

In relation to its host planet, the moon is also WAY larger than any other natural satelite in the solar system. Our moon is so huge it's more of a dual planet relationship than a planet moon relationship.  Our moon is even bigger than pluto.  Normally an object of such huge size would not get caught in the orbit of another planet (unless if its a much bigger planet like Jupiter).

that's because the main theort states it was created by an impact by another planet

http://www.space.com/19275-moon-formation.html

and the rest of your post is just pure speculation. so cant relay comment on any of that but its an interesting story

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 09:17:26 AM »
I think the Icke force is strong in this one!  ;D
I'd like to agree with you but then we'd both be wrong!

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 03:02:58 PM »
I think the Icke force is strong in this one!  ;D

It is getting stronger by the day round here. But yeah the moon is cool.

?

spoon

• Flat Earth Editor
  • ho ho ho
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »
Hey if you could prove this in an OP and somehow convince REers that this is true, it stands as great evidence for an RE.
I work nights are get the feeling of impennding doom for things most people take for granted.

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 04:31:46 PM »
Hey if you could prove this in an OP and somehow convince REers that this is true, it stands as great evidence for an RE.

Why would be need to convince REers? It's well known, plus that could happen with a flat earth.
Why use evidence
Ok

?

spoon

• Flat Earth Editor
  • ho ho ho
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 05:12:36 PM »

Why would be need to convince REers? It's well known, plus that could happen with a flat earth.

I'm pretty sure this involves laser bouncing off the moon. FEers dispute that..

edit: oh i see what you mean. I meant FEers
I work nights are get the feeling of impennding doom for things most people take for granted.

?

burt

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 05:43:44 PM »

wrong im afraid.

Fake!

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 06:25:45 PM »

Don't know about lasers but you can sure bounce a radio signal off the moon and back to earth.

?

spoon

• Flat Earth Editor
  • ho ho ho
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2013, 06:28:06 PM »

Don't know about lasers but you can sure bounce a radio signal off the moon and back to earth.

Not to effectively determine the distance down to the centimeter.

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 09:32:54 PM »

wrong im afraid.

Fake!

Have you done this yourself? It can be easily replicated to produce the same results. Any proof the moon does not appear to shift slightly like this in real life?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 05:06:19 AM »
Can someone explain to me how they send a laser from earth to the moon to hit a retro reflector and back to the point it was sent from.
In simple terms please.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 07:13:36 AM »
Can someone explain to me how they send a laser from earth to the moon to hit a retro reflector and back to the point it was sent from.
In simple terms please.
Maybe this link will help (but I doubt it): http://physics.ucsd.edu/~tmurphy/apollo/basics.html
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 07:39:43 AM »

Actually, you could if your chronometer was that accurate.  However, about 1/100 of a second is about as accurate as we can get right now, and as fast as electricity goes it would still be approximate.  However, they have it within a few miles.  Close enough for me, I don't need it to go to the centimeter.

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2013, 07:42:02 AM »
In simple terms please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

?

spoon

• Flat Earth Editor
  • ho ho ho
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2013, 06:27:02 PM »

Actually, you could if your chronometer was that accurate.  However, about 1/100 of a second is about as accurate as we can get right now, and as fast as electricity goes it would still be approximate.  However, they have it within a few miles.  Close enough for me, I don't need it to go to the centimeter.

If you comprehend my first post in this thread whatsoever, you will understand why it's important to get it down to the centimeter.

?

burt

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2013, 06:39:33 PM »

wrong im afraid.

Fake!

Have you done this yourself? It can be easily replicated to produce the same results. Any proof the moon does not appear to shift slightly like this in real life?

Sorry, I was in a mischievous mood; I thought it might be taken as a joke.

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2013, 09:22:41 PM »
My apologies then. :P

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2013, 09:38:41 PM »
I've got a quick question about the moon in FE theory. Does the moon reflect light from the sun or make its own light? If it reflects, how does it do so at nighttime when we can't even see the sun ourselves? In RE theory, this is explained by the fact that the sun is large enough and the moon is skewed enough that even if we can't see the sun, it'll reflect off the moon. But how does this work for FE theory?

I believe that the moon makes its own light, with bioluminescent fungus being the primary contributor. 

dephelis

• Sine scientia ars nihil est.
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2013, 04:37:03 AM »

As Pythagoras stated, due to libration we see ~59% of the moon. Anyone using a pair of decent power binoculars to regularly observe the moon over a lunar cycle can verify this.

Not really a dual planet as it's about 70% of the size of the smallest planet in our solar system. The comparison to Pluto is pointless as Pluto is not, and has never deserved to be, a planet. Current best hypothesis of Moon formation covered by Pythagoras.

Even more astonishing is that if you take tha average density of rock, and compare it to the density of the moon, the moon is less dense than it should be. This leads to theories that the moon is hollow, or like swiss cheese or something.

The average density of rock? Rock type densities vary from 3.5 - 15 g/cm3 for metal ores, and between 1-3 g/cm3 for ordinary rock types. The density of the Moon has been measured at  3.3 g/cm3. All that indicates is that the Moon isn't a good target for metal mining.

The moon is fundamentally tied in to human behavior and human physiological functions. Ask any police officer or anybody who works at a hospital,  all the crazies come out during a full moon. Also, the cycle of the moon is 28 days. The human female menstrual cycle is 28 days. What are the chances of that?

If you actually consult research papers that have looked into the effect of the Moon on behaviour, you will find that this is simply not the case. I worked in a busy hospital, as an MLSO, I saw no difference in my workload or the amount of traffic through the A&E department next door.

As for the menstruation cycle, the opossum's menstrual cycle is also 28 days. So what? Our closest relative,  the chimpanzee, has a menstrual cycle of 37 days. Mammalian menstrual cycles span a range from 5 days to 37 days, 28 days is just coincidence.

... rest snipped ...

Keep taking the dried frog pills :)

Ta Toodles
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 04:40:24 AM by dephelis »

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2013, 07:00:39 AM »
All this talk about the "Icke force", I just have to laugh. Look at the state of our world. Look at the financial situation in Europe and America.  Things continue to get worse and worse and worse, and then the "benevolent" leaders take action to "save" us. And then after that things just continue to get worse, which they then use as justification to take even more action, which makes things even worse. And it just continues again and again and again. Humanity is being crushed and destroyed in slow motion. But most people aren't going to realize it, and wont even care, until it personally affects them and they personally feel the pain. 

David Icke isn't the one who came up with this idea about the moon. Legends about this have been around for thousands of years.  In recent times there have been some scientists and others who have talked about this theory decades ago.  And there are many people who are currently saying this stuff about the moon. David Icke just picked up what all these other people are saying and popularized it in the 21st century.  But he by no means is the source of the theory.

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2013, 03:59:29 PM »

I believe that the moon makes its own light, with bioluminescent fungus being the primary contributor.

Why aren't the dark areas of the moon lit up when the sun shines on them?
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 03:05:53 PM »
God made 2 lights in the sky, the sun and the moon. He did not make a reflector, the moon is it's own source of light.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 03:10:28 PM »
God made 2 lights in the sky, the sun and the moon. He did not make a reflector, the moon is it's own source of light.

What about the stars, planets, and comets, ect...seems God made many lights in the sky, not 2.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 06:27:48 PM »
If God made the moon to rule the night, then why is it sometimes visible during the day?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 06:43:28 PM »
If God made the moon to rule the night, then why is it sometimes visible during the day?
Because God is awsome.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth