your own wisdom thread

• 39 Replies
your own wisdom thread
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:01:33 AM »
post particularly insightful or representative quotes from FE conversations.

keep them short, because true wisdom is always concise.
true wisdom is always concise

Re: your own wisdom thread
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »

Rushy

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 11:08:16 AM »
inb4 CN

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 01:36:16 PM »
In the begining God created the heaven and the earth.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Foxy

• but it did happen
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 01:37:06 PM »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 07:27:54 PM »

Okay number one nothing every came from something number two Something like a big ball of mass ....triggering the universe is stupid. For instance umm how would it trigger why and when? all your stating is a theory. Its now been proven then every peice of matter in its simpless form and down to its foundation beyond Electrons neutrons and protons are quarts and beyond that its Soundwaves. So the Bible states in the begining God created the heavens and the earth. And God Said Let there be light ....LOL this was written over 2000 years ago if you will study the so called big bang theroy the first thing scientist say exsisted at the boom was LIGHT ...LOL kinda funny. You know that Light is simply a form of Sound that has Speed up.  So as far as the personal God part LOL ya he has it all planed out the whole bible written far beyond all our modern things Actually shows the world round. Shows us Things all the time even today about medicine. For instance the Jews were told by God to never eat pork....no one understood why until now we find they are one of the worse animals to eat..they cause deases and many other issues. Yet the Bible simple calls unclean...Even today stuff in bible is happening. For instance in the Book of Daniel in the Bible it talks about a Roman empire being build agian...guess what the European union is ...LOL it only has two or three countries to include and it will be as it is in the Book of Revelations...Also all the Prophecies about Jesus in the Old testament was written 1000 years or more in some cases before his comeing and Boom here he has fullfilled them all some beyond his control. Like his blood line where he would live where he would be born ..even how he would Die strips on his back and peirced hands and feet. I happen to know God he talks all the time just most people don't stop to listen. And fact is most people are afraid to listen. Second I have seen healings and I have seen angels with my owen eyes. I have seen the future and even told people and it happen...yes there are prophets ...Jesus when he left said he left the church Prophets Teachers Pastors Evanglist and the Apostile...Unfortunately Only they that SEEK the truth with and open mind can find it. The bible is the only book that Says God wrote it to you...number two its the only Religon that the book says TEST ME>!  TEST GOD>!   Why is Christainity diffrent from every other Religon well its not a Religon its a RELATIONSHIP. There is scripture for all this. You don't get to heaven by works like everyone and every religon claims you get there by beleiving on Jesus Christ that he loved you died for your sins and rose agian that you could have eternal life. Go read Gensis and then God read the Gospels Mathew Mark Luke John. Jesus Claimed to be God in Human form. His disciples even died for him. Which simples means Either Life has a purpose or we should just blow up the whole planet cause we are wasting space time and there isn't a reason to be here>>>So is there a reason or not? Find that one out. Cause I have already found it. Nothing in heaven or Earth or even in Hell or all creation can Seperate me from the Love of MY and ONLY True God Jesus Christ.    " I am the Way, The Truth, and the Life no man comes to the father but by ME>" Jesus Christ.

Rushy

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 07:38:15 PM »
Fun Fact: Saddam really means everything he says.

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 07:42:34 PM »

Okay number one nothing every came from something number two Something like a big ball of mass ....triggering the universe is stupid. For instance umm how would it trigger why and when? all your stating is a theory. Its now been proven then every peice of matter in its simpless form and down to its foundation beyond Electrons neutrons and protons are quarts and beyond that its Soundwaves. So the Bible states in the begining God created the heavens and the earth. And God Said Let there be light ....LOL this was written over 2000 years ago if you will study the so called big bang theroy the first thing scientist say exsisted at the boom was LIGHT ...LOL kinda funny. You know that Light is simply a form of Sound that has Speed up.  So as far as the personal God part LOL ya he has it all planed out the whole bible written far beyond all our modern things Actually shows the world round. Shows us Things all the time even today about medicine. For instance the Jews were told by God to never eat pork....no one understood why until now we find they are one of the worse animals to eat..they cause deases and many other issues. Yet the Bible simple calls unclean...Even today stuff in bible is happening. For instance in the Book of Daniel in the Bible it talks about a Roman empire being build agian...guess what the European union is ...LOL it only has two or three countries to include and it will be as it is in the Book of Revelations...Also all the Prophecies about Jesus in the Old testament was written 1000 years or more in some cases before his comeing and Boom here he has fullfilled them all some beyond his control. Like his blood line where he would live where he would be born ..even how he would Die strips on his back and peirced hands and feet. I happen to know God he talks all the time just most people don't stop to listen. And fact is most people are afraid to listen. Second I have seen healings and I have seen angels with my owen eyes. I have seen the future and even told people and it happen...yes there are prophets ...Jesus when he left said he left the church Prophets Teachers Pastors Evanglist and the Apostile...Unfortunately Only they that SEEK the truth with and open mind can find it. The bible is the only book that Says God wrote it to you...number two its the only Religon that the book says TEST ME>!  TEST GOD>!   Why is Christainity diffrent from every other Religon well its not a Religon its a RELATIONSHIP. There is scripture for all this. You don't get to heaven by works like everyone and every religon claims you get there by beleiving on Jesus Christ that he loved you died for your sins and rose agian that you could have eternal life. Go read Gensis and then God read the Gospels Mathew Mark Luke John. Jesus Claimed to be God in Human form. His disciples even died for him. Which simples means Either Life has a purpose or we should just blow up the whole planet cause we are wasting space time and there isn't a reason to be here>>>So is there a reason or not? Find that one out. Cause I have already found it. Nothing in heaven or Earth or even in Hell or all creation can Seperate me from the Love of MY and ONLY True God Jesus Christ.    " I am the Way, The Truth, and the Life no man comes to the father but by ME>" Jesus Christ.

i think this second part is pushing the envelope a little on the "concise" thing . . .

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 08:14:38 PM »
Shit happens.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 08:15:04 PM »
Fun Fact: Saddam really means everything he says.

I really do.

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2013, 08:22:56 PM »
Don't read things while you're stoned.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2013, 08:48:28 PM »
You know, I'm just sick of you, Parsitroll. You're a wanker. Everyone wants to say it, the only reason they don't is because they don't want to get banned. Well it's after 3 am here, the only reason I'm still up is because you kept whining on at me to provide diagrams to buy you more time while everyone else realises your arguments are rubbish. Well you know what? I don't fucking care. The flat earthers would love to be taken seriously, and if you weren't here playing devils advocate and making the flat earth society look like idiots, maybe they would be. You're doing the forum a great disservice by your mere presence and your massive daily trolling just frankly gets in the way of real and honest scientific debate. You're an obnoxious snotty brat who doesn't even have the sense to bow out when your "science" is crushed - instead you move on to picking at grammar and whether diagrams are drawn well. If you were as intelligent as you like to make out then you wouldn't need to do that. Go to hell.

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 09:06:41 PM »
Don't read things while you're stoned.

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 01:19:10 PM »
"Physicist" is just another word for an engineer that doesn't do anything useful.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 05:50:13 AM »
Populus ridenda

My own personal motto.

?

illmunati

• Nope
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 06:16:54 AM »

He is.

-Saddam Hussein

?

Thork

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 09:40:47 AM »
Populus ridenda

My own personal motto.
Ridden by the people? Homosexuals need to be educated about the perils of their promiscuous sexual activity. Its a social health menace.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20526380

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 09:58:18 AM »
The BBC is a state run media organisation that serves to distribute left wing propaganda to the British people. It is neither wholly factual nor a reflection on the views of British people.

?

Thork

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 10:05:57 AM »
This is why the public were not allowed to comment on that particular story. Which is a shame because I would have had an opinion on an HIV epidemic being spread by the gay community in my country.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 10:09:09 AM »
An opinion bolstered by personal experience, no doubt.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2013, 10:45:00 AM »
Just to be clear, I'm not a professional "quote maker."  I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago.  This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

"In this moment, I am euphoric.  Not because of any phony god's blessing.  But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." - Saddam Hussein

Eh?

True wisdom.
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 11:12:08 AM »
Populus ridenda

My own personal motto.
Ridden by the people?

People are ridiculous.

?

Thork

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2013, 11:14:09 AM »
Populus ridenda

My own personal motto.
Ridden by the people?

People are ridiculous.
Indeed, if they let all and sundry ride them, then they are.

Genius

• Professor of Geniustology
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2013, 10:00:11 AM »
"A wise man can do with little that a fool couldn't do with the world."
The earth is round because the space man said so.

?

Thork

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2013, 10:04:42 AM »
Any idiot can have a baby. Now lets see how a wise man achieves this armed only with a drinking straw and a freshly dead hamster.

Genius

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2013, 10:15:02 AM »
Any idiot can have a baby. Now lets see how a wise man achieves this armed only with a drinking straw and a freshly dead hamster.

I don't know how he would, I'm a genius not a wise man.

?

Thork

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2013, 10:16:36 AM »

I see. If you are not a wise man, why are you offering your thoughts in a thread about your own wisdom? Is that not a little dishonest?

Genius

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2013, 10:24:54 AM »

I see. If you are not a wise man, why are you offering your thoughts in a thread about your own wisdom? Is that not a little dishonest?

I have a little wisdom. Wise men have lots.

?

Thork

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2013, 10:30:48 AM »
I have a little wisdom. Wise men have lots.
Now that quote does belong in this thread. :D

Rushy

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2013, 10:34:37 AM »