Physical Proof of the "Ice Rim?"

• 47 Replies
Re: Physical Proof of the "Ice Rim?"
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 07:47:36 AM »
Ok, well the guy who said we live on a disc mr whatshisname said the ice wall was 150 feet tall.

i wish evidence was shown to prove this.

James has a novel thoery that in the worlds the last of the remaining wooley mammoths still roam.
That would be cool to see.

Fellows, it is quite simple, really.   :'(

Within the holds of the Austrian National Archives housed in Salzburg lies the chronicles of Baron Zigmund Fardurpanz.  Baron Fardurpanz was an Austrian aristocrat of the late 18th century and one of the most prominent FE zealots of the, so to speak, 'dark ages' of FE theory.  Fardurpanz funded an expedition that left Venice in 1779, exited the Mediterranean via Gibraltar, and headed on a southerly course for the vast unknown.   :-* Fardurpanz's expedition hit the ice rim which surrounds the world around us on February 23rd, 1780.  After losing a considerable amount of personnel and equipment to a wild Bunjolu (native to the ice rim), Fardurpanz pushed onward, making it beyond the ice rim.  According to his findings, there is a narrow path of ice beyond this range, then nothing....infinite space!  ;D Thus proving the FE theory and also, don't go beyond the ice rim LOLLLOL!  :-B

If you have any further questions regarding the ice rim, please feel free to ask me!

I believe in infinite earth and yes there is infinite terrestrial world beyond Antarctica, how can there be nothing? This is not a likely scenerio, surely there are countless other habitable worlds beyond the Antarctic.

?

astra

• bumpy Earth.
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 03:45:28 PM »
i'm having trouble understanding why there is such argument about an ice wall that it doesn't sound like many of you have actually seen.  i haven't seen it myself, but that's no reason to doubt its existence. if i get curious, and curiouser enough, i'll go take a look. 

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2013, 02:40:13 PM »
still hoping for evidence of a 60,000 km uniform wall of ice.

?

astra

• bumpy Earth.
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2013, 04:57:54 PM »
still hoping for evidence of a 60,000 km uniform wall of ice.

yes :) i'm looking forward to it.  though i'm not sure what you mean by 'uniform'.  that's not how i imagine it.  i think it will be bumpy.

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2013, 11:24:29 PM »
no, according the FAQ and thork it is exactly 150 feet high and unbroken for over 60,000 km.
it would be an impressive site indeed.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2013, 07:20:44 AM »
no, according the FAQ and thork it is exactly 150 feet high and unbroken for over 60,000 km.
it would be an impressive site indeed.

No, that's not what the FAQ says.  Please don't attach strawmen to our position.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,11211.0.html

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2013, 08:14:57 AM »
It used to say 150 ft. why did they change it?
It does still say it holds the oceans back?
How does it attain this when it is indeed "broken"

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013, 08:55:35 AM »
Why does an ice wall have to hold water back anyway?
After all, on a beach, it doesn't have to be high to hold water back does it, so why does an ice wall need to hold water back. It could simply be in a dip all the way round,

Like a big fried egg in a pan with a busted yolk as the Earth crust and oceans and the white as the Antarctic.

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2013, 09:18:19 AM »
yes, the Great Sand Wall of Florida holds back the oceans well at just a few feet. 

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2013, 09:33:30 AM »
just found out that quantis do sight seeing tours of antartica
http://www.theage.com.au/travel/travel-news/qantas-a380-to-fly-over-antarctica-for-new-years-eve-20090911-fkho.html

http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/travel/superjumbos-new-years-eve-party-over-antarctica-20100101-llk6.html

i wonder how this fits in with FE after all its supposed to be the impregnable ice wall with massive storms and penguin guards guarding it.

Foxy

• but it did happen
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »
Why does an ice wall have to hold water back anyway?
After all, on a beach, it doesn't have to be high to hold water back does it, so why does an ice wall need to hold water back. It could simply be in a dip all the way round,

Like a big fried egg in a pan with a busted yolk as the Earth crust and oceans and the white as the Antarctic.

No, it wouldn't have to be high. However, there would still need to be a beach of some kind that goes around the Earth. There is no evidence for this.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2013, 11:57:56 AM »
just found out that quantis do sight seeing tours of antartica
http://www.theage.com.au/travel/travel-news/qantas-a380-to-fly-over-antarctica-for-new-years-eve-20090911-fkho.html

http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/travel/superjumbos-new-years-eve-party-over-antarctica-20100101-llk6.html

i wonder how this fits in with FE after all its supposed to be the impregnable ice wall with massive storms and penguin guards guarding it.

No one said you can't fly over the ice.  You just can't fly over the ice indefinitely. 

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2013, 12:07:13 PM »
of course you cant fly over it indefinatly they would run out of fuel. but they fly over it for long enough oftern enough to notice if something dosent add up.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2013, 12:15:10 PM »
What is your observation based on?

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2013, 04:03:27 PM »
still waiting why there needs to be a ice wall  ???

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2013, 04:29:22 PM »

The fact that they would run into more water and subsequently land, since they just flew over antarctica...

?

astra

• bumpy Earth.
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2013, 05:02:01 PM »

The fact that they would run into more water and subsequently land, since they just flew over antarctica...

that's a prediction, not an observation; you seem to have your terminology confused.

still waiting why there needs to be a ice wall  ???

why shouldn't there be an ice wall?

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2013, 05:53:10 PM »
Because no one has ever observed a 60.000 km long ice wall before and in sure it would be hard to miss.