Moon Hoax, Not

• 1293 Replies
Re: Moon Hoax, Not
« Reply #360 on: February 12, 2013, 01:03:17 PM »
and we can asume you lack of an anser for whats wrong with the picture is once again an epic fail for sceptic. lol once again.

« Reply #361 on: February 12, 2013, 01:04:00 PM »
once again you lack of understanding of relative motion, potential energy, momentum, have all let you down so hard.  :(
I don't think so.
Once that rocket leaves earth, it goes into space,a s we are told.
Once in space, the earth and the moon, go whizzing off at 67,000 mph around the sun, leaving the rocket crying, wondering where it's mammy has gone and yet hasn't the power to catch up, because rockets cannot do 67,000 mph.

Have a good old think about it.

like i said your complete lack of any kind of an education. face palm. lol

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #362 on: February 12, 2013, 01:05:32 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going made here, as I've just had a thought.

Naturally we have to assume a rotating Earth model here, as we are told it is.
Ok so here goes.

If the Earth is rotating at 1040 mph at the equator and is also orbiting the Sun at 67,000 mph, then once this piece of shit Apollo craft leaves earth on a trajectory to the moon, how in the hell does it get back to earth when the earth has pissed off at 67,000 miles per hour, leaving the craft on it's way to the moon and also the moon is whizzing around the Earth at a few thousand mile per hour.

I'll have to do a drawing here to show what I mean.

because the apollo craft and any space craft is 1st and for most travaling at 67,000 mph with the earth and the moon. just like you me and the orange on my table. thats what relative speed means. now on top of this the iss travles at 17,000 mph to orbit the earth and the apollo craft travled at a further 24,791 mph to reach the moon. and no the apolo craft didnt go on a straight course to the moon it went more like this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just wait, he'll tell you that we're not moving at 67,000 mph because we should be able to feel it. Then he'll say that once we leave the Earth's atmosphere we shouldn't be travelling at the same speed, or that we'd crash land into the moon or something. So if you want to start on that rebuttal now, I'd take the opportunity.
Nice side step.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #363 on: February 12, 2013, 01:07:08 PM »
once again you lack of understanding of relative motion, potential energy, momentum, have all let you down so hard.  :(
I don't think so.
Once in space, the earth and the moon, go whizzing off at 67,000 mph around the sun, leaving the rocket crying, wondering where it's mammy has gone and yet hasn't the power to catch up, because rockets cannot do 67,000 mph.

like i said your complete lack of any kind of an education. face palm. lol
Still side stepping I see.  ;D

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #364 on: February 12, 2013, 01:07:44 PM »
Looks like it's a hard one to answer boys. I'll be back later.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #365 on: February 12, 2013, 01:10:22 PM »
If the Earth is rotating at 1040 mph at the equator and is also orbiting the Sun at 67,000 mph, then once this piece of shit Apollo craft leaves earth on a trajectory to the moon, how in the hell does it get back to earth when the earth has pissed off at 67,000 miles per hour, leaving the craft on it's way to the moon and also the moon is whizzing around the Earth at a few thousand mile per hour.

Actually, it's even more complicated than that because the Apollo craft isn't traveling at a constant velocity.  The earth's gravitational field is tugging at the spacecraft, slowing it somewhat until it can reach a point where the moon's gravitational field becomes strong enough to start accelerating the craft towards the moon. 
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #366 on: February 12, 2013, 01:13:19 PM »
I don't think so.

So when an object that is traveling the same speed as another object leaves it, it just automatically slams to a dead stop by some unseen force.  Is this what you're saying?

Since you're unable to even fathom something landing on a surface moving 10mph by matching that speed, I'm not surprised.

Actually it's an easy one to answer.  It's still traveling along with the earth.  Looks like it's just a hard one for you to grasp.

Unless you're a troll.  You're not a troll are you Sceptimatic?  Be honest now. :-B
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 01:21:14 PM by 29silhouette »

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #367 on: February 12, 2013, 01:24:10 PM »

Inertia.

Where's my cookie?

And:

Where did I say that?

Momentum my arse, it's called "air flow."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:09:26 PM by Dog »

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #368 on: February 12, 2013, 01:39:12 PM »
No but seriously we don't feel like going into heavy mathematics and physics/trajectories because it's a waste of our time when it's 'bullshit' by your standards.

*simple physics concept on earth*
Scepi: Oh yes this makes sense I can understand blah blah
*same exact concept in a vacuum(space)*
Scepi: Oh bullshit magic no work haha you guys fail shills bullshit magic!!

Scepi, it's totally fine to have a first impression of something from a logical standpoint, it's our nature.(Hmmmm the earth SEEMS flat... or ... hmmm that's really fast so I don't think that would work), but it's just that, a first impression or hypothesis.

This is where science comes in. Things are tested and tested and tested and tested until they're disproven. But until that happens they are taken as common knowledge. For example the flat earth model was beginning to be questioned around 2000 years ago, so many tests were conducted and guess what, they found a sphere model works much more logically. We're talking about some of the greatest minds in history who devoted their lives to science and astronomy, as opposed to some random guy on the internet with an obvious lack of knowledge in the basics...

By the time we reached outer space(which would be pretty sad if we couldn't do it since we're a pretty damn advanced species), there was no doubt because, well, right in their face was a giant sphere earth haha.

If none of us actually tested things using concrete evidence(math(doesn't change) and physics(almost never changes)), and went off of instinct like you do, we'd all probably still believe in a flat earth and be in the dark ages...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 01:41:34 PM by Dog »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #369 on: February 12, 2013, 03:30:57 PM »

Actually, it's even more complicated than that because the Apollo craft isn't traveling at a constant velocity.  The earth's gravitational field is tugging at the spacecraft, slowing it somewhat until it can reach a point where the moon's gravitational field becomes strong enough to start accelerating the craft towards the moon.
Sod the gravitational field, this has nothing to do with what I'm talking about and you know it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #370 on: February 12, 2013, 03:37:36 PM »
I don't think so.

So when an object that is traveling the same speed as another object leaves it, it just automatically slams to a dead stop by some unseen force.  Is this what you're saying?
What are you talking about? a dead stop?,when did I mention that?

Since you're unable to even fathom something landing on a surface moving 10mph by matching that speed, I'm not surprised.
Forget the 10 mph, I'm on about the 67,000 mph.

Actually it's an easy one to answer.  It's still traveling along with the earth.  Looks like it's just a hard one for you to grasp.
How in the hell can it still be travelling along with the earth, when it's left earth and left "ORBIT"

Unless you're a troll.  You're not a troll are you Sceptimatic?  Be honest now. :-B
This about seals it. You can't discount it , so go to plan B which is attempted ridicule. Unfortunately for you, I don't bow down that easy, as you know.  ;D

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #371 on: February 12, 2013, 03:39:48 PM »

Inertia.

Where's my cookie?

And:

Where did I say that?

Momentum my arse, it's called "air flow."
Inertia my arse, If that's the case, you have to apply it to your 23,000 mile satellites that we supposedly rely on for out sat nav and sky television,
Must try harder.  ;D

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #372 on: February 12, 2013, 03:45:37 PM »
No but seriously we don't feel like going into heavy mathematics and physics/trajectories because it's a waste of our time when it's 'bullshit' by your standards.

*simple physics concept on earth*
Scepi: Oh yes this makes sense I can understand blah blah
*same exact concept in a vacuum(space)*
Scepi: Oh bullshit magic no work haha you guys fail shills bullshit magic!!

Scepi, it's totally fine to have a first impression of something from a logical standpoint, it's our nature.(Hmmmm the earth SEEMS flat... or ... hmmm that's really fast so I don't think that would work), but it's just that, a first impression or hypothesis.

This is where science comes in. Things are tested and tested and tested and tested until they're disproven. But until that happens they are taken as common knowledge. For example the flat earth model was beginning to be questioned around 2000 years ago, so many tests were conducted and guess what, they found a sphere model works much more logically. We're talking about some of the greatest minds in history who devoted their lives to science and astronomy, as opposed to some random guy on the internet with an obvious lack of knowledge in the basics...

By the time we reached outer space(which would be pretty sad if we couldn't do it since we're a pretty damn advanced species), there was no doubt because, well, right in their face was a giant sphere earth haha.

If none of us actually tested things using concrete evidence(math(doesn't change) and physics(almost never changes)), and went off of instinct like you do, we'd all probably still believe in a flat earth and be in the dark ages...
You can read me a story of Robinson Crusoe and Jumping Jack flash...but it's all stories.

You think we are an advanced species and can get into space...and yet, advertise a massive sale at a retailer... and this advanced species will kill each other or maim anyone who gets in their way, whilst the birds, chimps, lions and other docile animals play the game with each other and  share what they get.

Yes, we are advanced all right. In truth , we are as dumb as Friar TUCK.

« Reply #373 on: February 12, 2013, 03:50:37 PM »
This is sad really. The earth is moving at what, 67,000 mph. The satellites is moving in the same direction at the same speed, and therefor they stay the same distance from each other, the only changes being in the satellite's orbit.
You should really understand the basics before ridiculing a subject, although I just hope you're a troll...
Why use evidence
Ok

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #374 on: February 12, 2013, 03:57:07 PM »
This is sad really. The earth is moving at what, 67,000 mph. The satellites is moving in the same direction at the same speed, and therefor they stay the same distance from each other, the only changes being in the satellite's orbit.
You should really understand the basics before ridiculing a subject, although I just hope you're a troll...
You will not get out of this one lightly.
I won't let this one lie. Expect diagrams.
You will find it difficult to refute what I'm going to say, yet I can bet my bottom dollar, you and others will come out with something stupid. ;D

« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2013, 04:00:12 PM »
You will find it difficult to refute what I'm going to say, yet I can bet my bottom dollar, you and others will come out with something stupid. ;D

I just showed you're wrong. ???
Seriously the only problem anyone might be having is understanding how you are viewing the world we live in.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:04:41 PM by Bollybill »
Why use evidence
Ok

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2013, 04:05:44 PM »

I just proved you wrong. ???
Seriously the only problem anyone might be having is understanding how you are viewing the world we live in.
The only problem people are having of viewing what I'm saying, is people like you.

« Reply #377 on: February 12, 2013, 04:11:40 PM »

The only problem people are having of viewing what I'm saying, is people like you.

That doesn't even make sense, and nice job side-stepping the fact that you don't understand inertia and relative velocity and that you know you're wrong.
Why use evidence
Ok

« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2013, 07:06:54 PM »
What are you talking about? a dead stop?,when did I mention that?

Once in space, the earth and the moon, go whizzing off at 67,000 mph around the sun, leaving the rocket crying, wondering where it's mammy has gone and yet hasn't the power to catch up, because rockets cannot do 67,000 mph
So if it doesn't come to a stop only to be left behind, it either has to slow way down, or veer off in a different direction.  If none of those, then I guess it will continue along at the same speed as the Earth/moon system.

Forget the 10 mph, I'm on about the 67,000 mph.
I'm bringing up your comments about the module tipping over landing on a surface traveling 10mph, because if you can't understand how that works, you're probably not going to understand the trajectories and velocities required to get to the moon either.

How in the hell can it still be travelling along with the earth, when it's left earth and left "ORBIT"
Again, does it come to a stop, slow way down, or change direction?  Otherwise it continues along with the Earth and moon, moving away from the earth, and closer to the moon, after which it leaves the moon (also traveling 67k mph, and returns to Earth.  Traveling with the Earth/moon system the whole time.

The moon is in orbit around Earth, so what is it between the two that would physically cause the lunar module to be 'left behind'?

so go to plan B which is attempted ridicule.
Actually I needn't bother.

Unfortunately for you, I don't bow down that easy, as you know.
Indeed, just like when you put up that long epic argument about getting heavier when climbing stairs due to some unknown force in the air.  Quite the fight that one was.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:09:28 PM by 29silhouette »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2013, 07:43:56 PM »

Sod the gravitational field, this has nothing to do with what I'm talking about and you know it.
I'm just saying that there is more to calculating a proper trajectory from the earth to the moon than you think.  When you're trying to hit a moving target that's  a quarter of a million miles away, even small changes in velocity can be significant.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #380 on: February 12, 2013, 08:22:48 PM »

Actually it has everything to do with what you're talking about and you know it. Jk you don't know anything haha.

He's basically saying even though you think it's so hard to get to the moon that it's impossible, it's even more complicated than that and we've STILL been to the moon.

« Reply #381 on: February 12, 2013, 09:31:38 PM »
You think we are an advanced species and can get into space...and yet, advertise a massive sale at a retailer... and this advanced species will kill each other or maim anyone who gets in their way, whilst the birds, chimps, lions and other docile animals play the game with each other and  share what they get.
HAHAHAHAHAhaha Sceptimatic you're killing me here.  I'll remember all that next time I watch a documentary on wildlife showing animals fighting over territory or food, lions eating gazelles, wolves eating deer, birds eating worms, so on and so on.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #382 on: February 13, 2013, 12:58:44 AM »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #383 on: February 13, 2013, 01:01:38 AM »

That doesn't even make sense, and nice job side-stepping the fact that you don't understand inertia and relative velocity and that you know you're wrong.
Inertia is fine but it doesn't apply in this instance.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #384 on: February 13, 2013, 01:09:55 AM »

I'm just saying that there is more to calculating a proper trajectory from the earth to the moon than you think.  When you're trying to hit a moving target that's  a quarter of a million miles away, even small changes in velocity can be significant.
Calculating is fine but we don't have 67,000 mph craft, so it doesn't matter which way anything is calculated.
Once the rocket leaves earth, the earth, plus the moon are racing away from it at 67,000 mph, so even if the rocket was calculated to chase the moon, it's like the fat kid (rocket) in a race against the athletes (earth and moon)..he's simply not going to catch them.

It's like jumping out of a car that's going twice or three times faster than you can run. Once you jump out...that car keeps on going, leaving you behind, yet you can try and run after it but the car will be moving away, further and further, as your speed cannot match it's speed.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #385 on: February 13, 2013, 01:11:10 AM »

Actually it has everything to do with what you're talking about and you know it. Jk you don't know anything haha.

He's basically saying even though you think it's so hard to get to the moon that it's impossible, it's even more complicated than that and we've STILL been to the moon.
It has nothing to do with what I'm talking about really.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #386 on: February 13, 2013, 01:21:02 AM »

Yes it does. the moon is even farther away from the earth than the rocket and it doesn't get left behind. Why? Inertia. The entire area enclosed by the moon orbit is like one big system. It all kinda stays together and everything in it is going 67000 mph. Even rockets trying to reach the moon.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #387 on: February 13, 2013, 01:25:26 AM »

Yes it does. the moon is even farther away from the earth than the rocket and it doesn't get left behind. Why? Inertia. The entire area enclosed by the moon orbit is like one big system. It all kinda stays together and everything in it is going 67000 mph. Even rockets trying to reach the moon.
Why is Voyager supposedly still flying millions and millions of miles into space then?
The Moon landings are a crock of shit and the spinning round earth going around a massive Sun is another absolute crock of shit.
Of course I expect explanations for anything I put up but your explanations do not stand up at all and you are well aware of that.
Either that or you are simply comatose to it all.

Dr.Nor

• Yes, i am a guru
« Reply #388 on: February 13, 2013, 01:26:18 AM »
Hi sceptimatic. I am a big fan of your art, all your paintings turn out  beautifully. I am currently watching your lector here  - which is incredible useful by the way! - but my question is: Are your paintings copyrighted? I am considering using them in my memoir.

Respectfully yours
Dr.Nor and family
Sir Th*rk is a sexy hero. And his voice is warm and husky like dark melted chocolate.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #389 on: February 13, 2013, 01:28:38 AM »
Hi sceptimatic. I am a big fan of your art, all your paintings turn out  beautifully. I am currently watching your lector here  - which is incredible useful by the way! - but my question is: Are your paintings copyrighted? I am considering using them in my memoir.

Respectfully yours
Dr.Nor and family
Use anything you want, what I put up Dr.Nor.