evidence of moon missions

• 106 Replies
evidence of moon missions
« on: January 19, 2013, 07:40:33 AM »
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Apollo 11 Earthrise - How One Photo Proves it was Real

photo that is very good evidence we went to the moon

brilliant video! pure observational science and calculations at its best! watch several times to really grasp all the math. then discus! enjoy!

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
Re: evidence of moon missions
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 08:07:42 AM »
Computer generated images are hardly any proof that man went to the moon to be fair, are they?
It's basically going back to the accepting what they tell you to believe based on their calculations.
I can say with 100% certainty, at least for my own personal satisfaction, that no man, or man made object has ever been anywhere near the moon, never mind on it.

I would like to second this statement.

Mizuki x
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 08:08:07 AM »
they didnt have computers like that in 1969. they had glorified calculators. so no CGI sorry.

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 08:10:43 AM »
"they didnt have computers like that in 1969. they had glorified calculators."

Which is one of the major reasons that many people think that the moon landings never took place.

Mizuki x
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 08:27:04 AM »
"they didnt have computers like that in 1969. they had glorified calculators."

Which is one of the major reasons that many people think that the moon landings never took place.

Mizuki x

I've seen this statement before and can never really understand why. Which part of the moon landings do you think required such a large amount of computing power?

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 08:28:36 AM »
everything computer can do a human or many humans can do themselves longhand. and second to the post just above.

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 09:23:38 AM »
everything computer can do a human or many humans can do themselves longhand. and second to the post just above.

I think they'd still need computers to do much of the legwork. I'm not saying they didn't have computers at all- they were just more rudimentary than today's.

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 09:47:22 AM »
everything that person did in the video can be done on paper but to out it on you tube he has to use a computer. all the math seems to work that he used and that's what we are interested in not the way he shows us.

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 10:21:56 AM »
no. why. is it odd to you? the moon is tidally locked in orbit around the earth. i think that's what it is called. link provided below to a expliantion
http://www.moonconnection.com/moon-same-side.phtml

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 10:55:41 AM »
because the tides move perfectly with the moon. ??? seriously do you do no research?

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">The Tides

watch this. tides explained with cool drawings
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 11:14:57 AM by Pythagoras »

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 12:27:45 PM »
i dont know weather to laugh or cry.  ;D do you know Ricky Gervais? im laughing like him right now.

why would the water suddenly rise and fall like a cliff? the moon dsnt suddenly appear above you. it slowly rotates around the earth slowly approaching an angle directly over your head and then slowly moves away.

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 12:50:57 PM »
the moons gravity does effect orbits of satellites. did you not know this? that's one reason why over time they need to make course corrections.
and the moon bulge. yes it does. did you not watch the whole you tube clip explaining it all?

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 02:19:55 PM »
You say over time they have to make course corrections?

How do 22,000 miles into space satellites make course corrections? What instrument detects that they have moved?
Also, they should be constantly making course corrections, not just the odd correction over time, if they existed I mean.

So the weaker moon can bulge the Earth and the stronger Earth makes the moon bulge. Ok.

If your car was overheating, and you took it to a mechanic. And he tells you that the problem is due to a blown head gasket. would you believe him or would you call bullshit and make up your own assumptions as to how your car works. maybe a government agent came around to your house and put chilli sauce in your rad causing your engine to get hot.
Im a tractor

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 04:02:57 PM »

I stopped at the mechanic. Now due to the fact that I have knowledge of engines, I would accept what I'm told and pay accordingly.

You can keep your chilli sauce.

Where did you gain your knowledge about engines? How do you know every thing you where told about engines isnt a lie? Have you ever taken one apart?
Im a tractor

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 09:36:02 PM »
How do 22,000 miles into space satellites make course corrections? What instrument detects that they have moved?
Also, they should be constantly making course corrections, not just the odd correction over time, if they existed I mean.

So the weaker moon can bulge the Earth and the stronger Earth makes the moon bulge. Ok.

They make corrections with small thrusters, although more modern satellites use ion engines. They know their position based off of a GPS-like system from places on earth that can find out the characteristics of their orbits and therefore when to make corrections.

The moon's gravity is able to pull on the 'loose' water molecules to create the bulges in water, of course.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:40:13 PM by Bollybill »
Why use evidence
Ok

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 11:26:53 PM »
It's a good video, but sadly, it's 50 years ago and Flat-Earthers are out of touch with today's reality --- Mars Curiosity--- so there's no WAY they're going to believe the moon landings.

No matter how good the video is, they'll watch it think that they are smarter than the video.  No matter how much over their head it is, they're the smarter ones for not getting duped.

It's the only way to feel good about yourself.

It's a sad, flat world.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 03:56:29 AM »
Yes we can safely assume you are wrong.
Do you know how much fuel hey would need? The size of their fuel tanks? The thrust required to maintain orbit? How often they need to make course corrections? You need to know all of head to know be able to tell us you know they can't. So good luck with that.

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 05:42:20 AM »
I don;t really need to know about the equations of space science because in my opinion, it's all shoehorned bullshit designed to fit.
I prefer to look at stuff logical, even though someone that's been blinded by science refuses to do and accepts the equations.

Every reply you post goes in the same order, which you call your "logic":

a) "I don't know/understand"
b) Therefore it's rubbish

Why don't you put some reasoning behind your broad assumptions?

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 05:48:59 AM »
on a flat earth or a round earth satellites stay in space due to velocity balanced with the UA or gravity.
the same reason as the moon.
so space travel is very possible.

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 06:00:07 AM »
Blinded by science? You keep on sayin science is all theoretical and all scientist do is learn pages of theory and copy results. You know that everything around you is science and I mean absolutely everything is created by science and technology. Scientist do experiments that directly match their results. How is all this theoretical? Your computer is created by science the electricity is created by science your food is created by science and your Meds are created by science. You can't pick and chose what science you like. It's all of nothing.

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 06:07:43 AM »
Don't get mixed up with science against space science, which is what I'm on about, not science on Earth.

What's the difference?

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 06:22:47 AM »
The difference is, most Earth science can be proved...space science is all based on guess work.

You don't believe newtons laws of motion. even tho they work just as much here on earth as they do in space.
Im a tractor

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 06:32:30 AM »
On Earth, I have no problem with Newtons laws of motion.
In space, I do.

But why? They should work even better in space with no gravity or atmosphere.
Im a tractor

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 06:44:36 AM »
what part of Newtons laws wont work in space?

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 06:54:08 AM »
do you mean if a space vessel fires a thruster, the vessel wont move?

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 08:01:09 AM »
Are you talking about when you said that the pressure of cold air around a rocket trying to displace hot gas coming out the back is what makes the rocket move upwards.
Thats pretty weak if you ask me.And shows a complete lack of understanding of how things work.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:03:46 AM by SuperHater7810 »
Im a tractor

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 08:18:42 AM »
Blinded by science? You keep on sayin science is all theoretical and all scientist do is learn pages of theory and copy results. You know that everything around you is science and I mean absolutely everything is created by science and technology. Scientist do experiments that directly match their results. How is all this theoretical? Your computer is created by science the electricity is created by science your food is created by science and your Meds are created by science. You can't pick and chose what science you like. It's all of nothing.

You don't create things in science you discover them.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 09:58:28 AM »
Are you talking about when you said that the pressure of cold air around a rocket trying to displace hot gas coming out the back is what makes the rocket move upwards.
Thats pretty weak if you ask me.And shows a complete lack of understanding of how things work.
It's about pushing against and expanding the air beneath it.

It's all in the stars and light years topic. Sift through it and you will see what my stance is.

I'll save you 40 pages of people trying to explain how Newton's 2nd law and rocket engines work.  Sceptimatic just doesn't get it.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 11:31:14 AM »

I'll save you 40 pages of people trying to explain how Newton's 2nd law and rocket engines work.  Sceptimatic just doesn't get it.

Or at least he doesn't want to understand it. Believing in global conspiracies is much more exciting than plain old physics.
Im a tractor

Salviati

• What is my Personal Text?
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2013, 11:40:17 AM »
Believing in global conspiracies is much more exciting than plain old physics.
You just said a great truth.
Q: Why do you think the Earth is round?
A: Look out the window!