Post images of chemtrails.

• 49 Replies
?

Thork

Re: Post images of chemtrails.
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 04:39:37 PM »
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read thus far.

Something something running backwards something something cemetery
I'd forgotten about that again. I suppose not having it permanently marked into my skin allows me to do that. Also celebrate the way, the night hides scars.

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 04:48:27 PM »
---^-

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 04:58:52 PM »
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read thus far.

Something something running backwards something something cemetery

That would make an awesome tat.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
How chemtrails are really made:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/nonserviam/stripes_fart.gif
Thank you for this important research note. Dr Crustinator has advised me that you are not far off the mark with this. Also he says to "keep up the good work".

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:04:22 AM by hoppy »
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2013, 07:04:40 AM »
How chemtrails are really made:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/nonserviam/stripes_fart.gif
Thank you for this important research note. Dr Crustinator has advised me that you are not far off the mark with this. Also he says to "keep up the good work".
Bumped
God is real.                                         

EnigmaZV

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2013, 02:26:07 PM »
We can see them, sure, but we can't hover up there and test them for chemicals.  How do you know that when the trails disappear, it's just contrails, and when they linger, it's chemtrails?
Chemtrails are new on the scene, it used to be only contrails. Up until about 10 years ago contrails always disappeared within seconds.

Really? Because this site:
http://contrailscience.com/a-brief-history-of-chemtrails/
says they've been around since 1997.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2013, 02:40:54 PM »
We can see them, sure, but we can't hover up there and test them for chemicals.  How do you know that when the trails disappear, it's just contrails, and when they linger, it's chemtrails?
Chemtrails are new on the scene, it used to be only contrails. Up until about 10 years ago contrails always disappeared within seconds.

Really? Because this site:
http://contrailscience.com/a-brief-history-of-chemtrails/
says they've been around since 1997.
Sorry the've been there 15 years.
God is real.                                         

EnigmaZV

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2013, 02:43:45 PM »
I wonder what commercial airlines are getting for releasing these things.

?

OMEGA MAN

• I AM A NUMBER NOT A MAN!
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2013, 07:46:22 PM »
"Chem Trails" as people call them are mostly caused by sub zero air coming into contact with the hot engines. The reason they take so long to disappear is that at high altitude the thin atmosphere is inefficient as a heatsink, and so the hot vapour lingers very slowly dissipating it's heat.
 Vapour trails are not new. The skies of Britain were full of them during the war. Commercial jet airliners also regularly vent fuel prior to landing. When they do this they will usually circle the sky in a permitted dump zone. Kerosene is however very toxic in itself and I would be very concerned if they are dumping it over populated areas!

BOLLOX.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2013, 04:21:28 PM »
So you're saying that when they disappear after a few seconds they're contrails, and when they linger they're chemtrails? Anything to back this up?

Are you going to ignore the fact there are hundreds(thousands?) of different types of plane engines, different air pressures on different days, different altitudes for flight, the fact that there is no effect on the human population, and the (almost)-fact that chemicals dispersed at 30,000 feet would dissolve into the atmosphere anyways?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2013, 08:04:52 PM »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

OMEGA MAN

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 06:31:32 AM »
So you're saying that when they disappear after a few seconds they're contrails, and when they linger they're chemtrails? Anything to back this up?

Are you going to ignore the fact there are hundreds(thousands?) of different types of plane engines, different air pressures on different days, different altitudes for flight, the fact that there is no effect on the human population, and the (almost)-fact that chemicals dispersed at 30,000 feet would dissolve into the atmosphere anyways?
What a load of bullshit. Fuck off to the kiddies science section on the Sesame Street website!
BOLLOX.

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 07:39:48 AM »
"Chem Trails" as people call them are mostly caused by sub zero air coming into contact with the hot engines. The reason they take so long to disappear is that at high altitude the thin atmosphere is inefficient as a heatsink, and so the hot vapour lingers very slowly dissipating it's heat.
 Vapour trails are not new. The skies of Britain were full of them during the war. Commercial jet airliners also regularly vent fuel prior to landing. When they do this they will usually circle the sky in a permitted dump zone. Kerosene is however very toxic in itself and I would be very concerned if they are dumping it over populated areas!

Not quite... The trail of vapour is from water vapour in exhaust gas and also from changes in air pressure over the wings or front of plane...

?

Thork

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2013, 11:05:01 AM »

What a load of bullshit. Fuck off to the kiddies science section on the Sesame Street website!
No, we do not flame people. Rebut or ignore. Don't make me cry like a baby to the mods until they punish you.  >:(

?

OMEGA MAN

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2013, 12:15:02 PM »

No, we do not flame people. Rebut or ignore. Don't make me cry like a baby to the mods until they punish you.  >:(
Who? me! Would I do such a thing?
BOLLOX.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2013, 12:38:15 PM »
You have zero influence with the mods, Thork.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2013, 01:53:52 PM »
He does, actually. They fear the baw.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2013, 02:14:00 PM »
Then Saddam should be their God.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2013, 02:15:16 PM »
Then Saddam should be their God.

>implying he isn't

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq