Are Satellites Fake?

• 35 Replies
?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
Are Satellites Fake?
« on: December 21, 2012, 03:39:00 PM »
I know that this subject comes up a lot, but i"ue been seeing what i can find on the internet, and am pleasantly surprised that other people haue their suspicions, too.

I found a 35 page thread on the "September Clues Research Forum" all about this subject.

This post, by "Farceualue", i thought was pretty interesting:-

"I have been researching GPS and how satellites are said to make use of general relativity to pinpoint locations. Atomic clocks evidently run slower in higher orbits and using special calculations thanks to Einstein, these time differentials can be taken into account and compensated for and millions of cell phone users can be tracked within inches. Quite a feat for 24 satellites.

Not to mention the fact that I am highly suspicious of relativity theory and its potential for being a cover for the atomic bomb.

But if, in fact these satellites are orbiting the earth in a way that allows them to maintain specific distances from each other and are carrying computers on board that are capable of performing calculations that triangulate between themselves and millions, or billions of cell phones, without ever needing processor or RAM upgrades evidently, and taking into account that the power requirements for these calculations remains constant over time, how is it possible that they have the transmitting power to cover 22,000 miles 24/7? My experience with radio and television transmission is that it takes a fair amount of power to cover a few miles. I have yet to find the specific power requirements for broadcasting signal locally, but the idea of running a network broadcasting system that covers a radius of only even a few miles on solar power seems ludicrous.

If the power requirements were met, what type of transmitter is capable of reliably pushing out the location data signal 22,000 miles? What frequency range are they using and why can we not get TV or radio more than a hundred miles out? Short wave can travel several thousand miles, but 22,000? All this precise real time location calculations done at great altitudes and incredible speeds and the satellites never need correction.

Granted, I am not quite up to grasping the theory behind the calculations, but I am having a hard time believing that all these things are done remotely without the need for physical, hands on maintenance and adjustments. Plus, I can not find a photo of one of these things."

Hope other people find it interesting, too!

Mizuki x

Edit: Oops! The full thread can be found here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1070
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 03:41:22 PM by Mizuki »
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Are Satellites Fake?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 04:47:35 PM »
Here is a pretty good primer that should answer most of your GPS questions (and hopefully clear up a few misconceptions):
http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/howgpsworks.php
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Thork

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 05:01:37 PM »
Good find Mizvki. I was trying to explain exactly that to someone only yesterday but didn't have such a good source.

A very interesting read.

Thork  :-*

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 05:13:37 PM »
Good find Mizvki. I was trying to explain exactly that to someone only yesterday but didn't have such a good source.

A very interesting read.

Thork  :-*

I read a good part of that thread, i admit i just skimmed ouer the more technical stuff! But they raise some good points. Not least, the fact that there is such a lack of photos of these expensiue, techmologically aduanced contraptions.

Something really does not add up.

I installed an app on my phone earlier that apparently locates the position of uarious satellites using the phone"s GPS. I hauen"t looked at it properly yet, but i am suspicious that it can do what it says it can.

Thanks for the link Markjo, i am just about to read it.

Mizuki x
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 01:42:29 AM »
The article says that he can't understand how the sats has enough processing powers to work out the location of millions of GPS units. Well I'm pretty sure it dosnt. The GPS unit just revives a time stamped signal from the sat and works it out itself. This not requiring an awful lot of computing power in the sat because it just has to figure out where it is and send the signal to the GPS reciver on the ground then the reciver on the ground uses the 3 different signals to figure it out.

He also states " how is it possible that they have the transmitting power to cover 22,000 miles" if he had done a bit of reaserch he would have found that they don't orbit that high. They orbit at 11000 miles on a 12 hour orbital period. Also he says how can it transmit that far when normal tv signals which are much more high powerd can't travle more than a few hundred miles. Well he forgets that space starts at 100 miles and most of the atmosphere is much lower than 100 miles anyway the rest of the distance the signal travels is in a near perfect vacuum. And we all know electromagnetic signals can travle vast distances through a vacuum uninterrupted.
And the fact he dsnt believe in nuclear bombs I'd say makes his beliefs a bit shaky, but that's another story.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:05:46 AM by Pythagoras »

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 01:58:12 AM »
Also he says he can't understand how it works. He seams to use this as his argument for why it dosent. Just because you don't understand something dosent mean it can't exist.

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 02:17:19 AM »

Wow! I managed to post an image first attempt!  :)

This is the app i now haue on my phone (Nokia N8). It claims to giue more info on the satallites that you are utilising to enable the GPS in your phone.

I"ue used it a few times now, and it will giue information like, "11 satellites in uiew, 4 in use." Each satellite has a number, euen. The highest, so far, is satellite number 28.

Has anyone else used an app like this? If so, what are your thoughts?

Mizuki x

« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:23:46 AM by Mizuki »

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 02:27:21 AM »
What's the apps name? Is it free?

Salviati

• What is my Personal Text?
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 02:40:39 AM »
I know that this subject comes up a lot, but i"ue been seeing what i can find on the internet, and am pleasantly surprised that other people haue their suspicions, too.

I found a 35 page thread on the "September Clues Research Forum" all about this subject.

This post, by "Farceualue", i thought was pretty interesting:-

"I have been researching GPS and how satellites are said
[snip]

The document you posted has an awful name: ignorance.
It is entirely based on:
"I can't understand how that thing works, so the only conclusion is it doesn't exist."

But ignorance has a huge advantage over knowledge: it spares you many headaches. Sad but true.

Read the link provided by markjo, it is a good starting point. Note that the first GPS satellite got in space in 1978 (!!!).
Meditate about how many engineers / physicists / scientists / astronomers / mathematicians got involved in designing / constructing / sending in space / receiving data / analyzing data from 1978 on.

Meditate about how many people in all the world use GPS day in and day out from 1978 on.

Meditate that GPS works even in the middle of the ocean, if anything, it is just in the middle of the ocean that GPS is the only kind of localization that works.
I presume you can meditate about all this (hint: mom made you a brain).
And then answer this question: is it possible that it's all a scam, that orbiting satellites don't exist, that all those persons involved in GPS was mistaken about the shape of the Earth and/or enrolled in the Conspiracy?

Needless to say, for our friends Fe'ers that pile of rubbish is "a good source".
Oh yeah, let's go on fellows. We have to spread the Word.
Q: Why do you think the Earth is round?
A: Look out the window!

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 07:04:23 AM »
What's the apps name? Is it free?

It is called "GPS Info Qt" - made in QML by DV8 Creations.

And ye, it is free  :)

Mizuki x

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 07:41:45 AM »
I am not quite sure what those lights streaking across the night sky are, but something is circling the disc.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 10:01:44 PM »
some pictures came up a while ago with the ISS transiting the sun. here is the guy who did it.

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">The Man Who Hunts Spy Satellites

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 08:44:00 AM »
some pictures came up a while ago with the ISS transiting the sun. here is the guy who did it.

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">The Man Who Hunts Spy Satellites
At 5 minutes and 30 seconds, the Aeroplane flying in front of the sun.
You aren't seriously expecting people to believe this are you?

never seen a plane like that before. ???

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 09:21:50 AM »

You don't think the plane is in space do you? Lol

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 09:42:34 AM »

A plane cant fly in front of the sun???

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 10:16:13 AM »
do you have evidence to prove that? ??? or just your opinion? have you ever tried to do what that man in the video did?

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 10:52:32 AM »
Hahaha you are a running joke. This is an independent study into satellites and you point out flaws with a plane. There is no mention of altitude or anything. If not acting like a retard, you sure jump to conclusions.

I found some of the earlier images interesting. Those satellites are clearly more than a bright light as they have a shape that you would expect to see. Even if they are a little blurry. You can see they are not stratellites anyway and they have the aerodynamics of a brick.

Round, flat or whatever this is good evidence for satellites.

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 10:57:46 AM »
scepi. you have said many times you are open minded and willing to accept when you are wrong. then i implore you to contact a local amateur astronomers club. go along to a local meeting and im sure you will find someone that can show you a satellite live right in from of your eyes. i have been to one with my uncle. i didn't ask to see a satellite i asked to see some of the planets but im sure they can do it for you. maby not that very night but defiantly with enough warning they could.

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 11:07:37 AM »
no that man went out with a telescope and with a lot of patience and perfect timing captured the image. the basics of science is replicating an experiment and seeing if you get the same results.  something you have proven time and time again that you are to afraid to do.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 11:09:19 AM by Pythagoras »

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 11:26:49 AM »
so you wont try and replicate the results yourself? just call hard working people that do bullshiters? what about contacting your local amateur astronomers club?

Foxy

• but it did happen
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 11:27:30 AM »
Then show us that it's bullshit.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 12:05:13 PM »
C'mon guys he is having us on.

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 12:59:54 PM »
they will show you the iss in its full glory just like the photos of what amateurs have done in the past. for someone with an open mind you are being very closed minded. so you wont do it then?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Foxy

• but it did happen
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 01:33:41 PM »
You show me that it isn't.

The videos/photos in this thread are evidence until you can prove they're "bullshit."

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 02:46:13 PM »
they will show you the iss in its full glory just like the photos of what amateurs have done in the past. for someone with an open mind you are being very closed minded. so you wont do it then?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

there were other satellites pictured like that in the vid too.

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 03:25:02 PM »
there is overwhelming evidence that space travel is possible.
i dont understand the FAQ official stance is that it can not be sustained.
why?
the sun and moon have no problem circling the disc.
why cant man mad objects?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2013, 04:34:22 PM »
why?
You have no clue what makes the sun and the moon orbit this Earth, except what you have been told to believe.
Tell me I'm wrong.
You're wrong.  The universal accelerator makes the sun and moon orbit above the earth.

Foxy

• but it did happen
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2013, 04:46:32 PM »
You show me that it isn't.

The videos/photos in this thread are evidence until you can prove they're "bullshit."
The videos themselves are evidence of bullshit.

No they aren't. That doesn't even make sense unless you can point to actual flaws that point to manipulation or fakery.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2013, 05:28:54 AM »
why?
You have no clue what makes the sun and the moon orbit this Earth, except what you have been told to believe.
Tell me I'm wrong.
You're wrong.  The universal accelerator makes the sun and moon orbit above the earth.
Based on what?
Lurk moar. Read the FAQ. Read the wiki.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2013, 06:07:04 AM »
why?
Tell me I'm wrong.
Based on what?
Lurk moar. Read the FAQ. Read the wiki.
You are going by the flat Earth theory though aren't you?
This is the Flat Earth Society forum, is it not?