Acceleration Due to Gravity

• 37 Replies
?

Thork

Re: Acceleration Due to Gravity
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2012, 09:45:06 AM »
On a different tack, if the disc of the earth is continually moving upwards ad infinitum, why do the gasses that we breathe not spill over the side?

Can anyone answer this? I am very interested to know.

There is already another thread open discussing exactly this. Please keep this thread about Gravity and acceleration.

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2012, 09:46:59 AM »
That is about acceleration and gravity.

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2012, 09:48:14 AM »
Why do you believe in the firmament? Because it allows your other theories to work?

?

Thork

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 10:01:00 AM »
Why do you believe in the firmament? Because it allows your other theories to work?

If you want to discuss that, do it in the firmament thread. You'll get no joy here. I'm not going to have the same conversation in two threads at once if I can help it. Don't derail this thread.

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2012, 10:02:57 AM »
Thork, these two ideas are closely intertwined. If you don't want to have the same conversation then that's fine. Don't.
But these ideas are directly linked and the discussion as a whole will be stronger and more complete if there is a reference between them.

You also have not answered my question about the infinite requirements of energy that will put a stop to the universe VERY quickly...

?

Thork

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2012, 10:14:34 AM »
Thork, these two ideas are closely intertwined. If you don't want to have the same conversation then that's fine. Don't.
But these ideas are directly linked and the discussion as a whole will be stronger and more complete if there is a reference between them.
Ok, but I don't want to do firmaments again already so I'll leave it thanks. Maybe someone else will answer your questions.

You also have not answered my question about the infinite requirements of energy that will put a stop to the universe VERY quickly...
Because I explained it last week. I don't want to do it again so soon. I'd rather spend my time doing something else. Someone else can debate it with you.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,56828.msg1424398.html#msg1424398

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2012, 10:23:43 AM »
Fantastic Thork, thank you.
Sorry to have troubled you to type all those characters  ;D

?

Thork

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2012, 10:29:04 AM »
Fantastic Thork, thank you.
Sorry to have troubled you to type all those characters  ;D
If you think that's a lot of characters, have a look at this.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,56981.msg1427982.html#msg1427982

The level of narcism to write all that and think anyone on an internet forum is going to be that interested in everything they want to say is bewildering. Not a picture, source, link ... nothing. Just the thoughts of someone who has no idea how boring they have become and no doubt hasn't any interest in your reply. That there is a man who is only interested in you hearing what he has to say.

That's how not to write a new thread. :(