Some questions

• 11 Replies
Some questions
« on: December 09, 2012, 12:36:39 PM »

Okay first of i had a little skim through and there is a loooooot of, intresting viewpoints lol

1) Have any of you guys been to, or close to, the 'edges of the earth' as you guys like to call it, and if so can you provide photographic evidence, id very much like to see these mountains that make everest look like box hill.

2) Do ANY of you believe in the pictures / videos of Earth viewed from outer space? You know, the ones where the earth is a sphere, and without giving too much detail as im sure its been asked alot, why you don't, eg. if you believe theyre tampered with, why would they be?

3) Not really a question but more a suggestion this. There is a way to know for sure, take a compass or hell make one if you think compasses are part of some sort of conspiracy, and keep heading north for years, until eventually you end up back where you at the start. Is this idea flawed in any way, and if so why?

?

cartwheelnurd

• Iname as One
Re: Some questions
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 12:49:45 PM »

Okay first of i had a little skim through and there is a loooooot of, intresting viewpoints lol

1) Have any of you guys been to, or close to, the 'edges of the earth' as you guys like to call it, and if so can you provide photographic evidence, id very much like to see these mountains that make everest look like box hill.

2) Do ANY of you believe in the pictures / videos of Earth viewed from outer space? You know, the ones where the earth is a sphere, and without giving too much detail as im sure its been asked alot, why you don't, eg. if you believe theyre tampered with, why would they be?

3) Not really a question but more a suggestion this. There is a way to know for sure, take a compass or hell make one if you think compasses are part of some sort of conspiracy, and keep heading north for years, until eventually you end up back where you at the start. Is this idea flawed in any way, and if so why?

1: Nobody has, except for the ice wall guards (which probably dont exist anyhow).
SOme explorers have documented ice wall type structures, since ther are icy cliffs and shelves in antarctica

2: Only the REers. Any of those pictures could completely debunk the FET

3: This is not at all true. North ends. At the north pole. Don't be stupid.
Ravioli is how the universe fills a small part of itself with cheese.

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 12:57:20 PM »
1. Sources? Reliable ones that is, not 'scientists' who only appear on youtube or vimeo, and also, are you a believer of these ice guards, and to anyone who does believe in them, what are they guarding and why?

2. So you believe they are all fake? If so, why would they be faked, what advantage would NASA etc gain from tampering these images?

3. North Pole ends at north pole.. but no ones been to the ice walls which is what you said in point 1).. so how would we know there is nothing beyond these ice walls if no ones even been to them let alone past them?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 01:16:25 PM by Youvegottabesh1ttingme »

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 12:59:39 PM »

1: Nobody has, except for the ice wall guards (which probably dont exist anyhow).
SOme explorers have documented ice wall type structures, since ther are icy cliffs and shelves in antarctica

2: Only the REers. Any of those pictures could completely debunk the FET

3: This is not at all true. North ends. At the north pole. Don't be stupid.

1. Does anybody have images of these Ice Wall Guards? Or any media proof that somebody has actually traveled to the edge of the world and not returned? So does the world end at the antarctica? Also do you think Chris Columbus is a "poopoo head"?

2. I have nothing to say

3. So if I go more north than the north pole? does that mean it is the south pole?

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 01:18:10 PM »
They have never been to or have pictures of the ice wall because it doesnt exist but try telling them that. this site is more of an exercise in debating. you can never prove them wrong, because they accept no evidence that proves them wrong, which is all evidence. you just have to strap in and enjoy the ride. can be quite amusing.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 01:22:10 PM »
I fear you may be right, cartwheelnurd has failed to reply so im assuming hes either taking a shit or something, or has given up which is a tad early :/

But about the debating, I have a slightly different approach, I won't be trying to prove the earth is round, i just have questions about their theory, so their replies will be very intresting indeed.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 01:24:30 PM by Youvegottabesh1ttingme »

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 01:41:55 PM »
yeah best way to go about it is light heartedly. they cant help it relay. Got to give it to them though they defend their beliefs to the very end now hoe silly it may seem to us. but just carry on down the rabbit hole and see where it takes you.   ;D

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 02:06:08 PM »

Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »

In the first pic it's blatant that you can just go around that wall LOL.
The rest just look like Arctic Ice. And not even close to the size of one single mount everest.

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2012, 02:35:57 PM »
Blocks of ice? Thats your evidence? Poor effort guys

I think I've gotten to the bottom of the mystery of the ice guards, the ice walls and the photo manipilation..

Behind the ice wall.. IS ANOTHER EARTH
Yes, after intense research using bing rather than the Round Earth Theory believing company that is google, i have figured it out, heres why:

There are ice walls with ice guards guarding them, but no ones asked why.. ill fucking tell you why, theres another GODDAMN EARTH, thats right, and this one shits all over our earth, in every way.

NASA KNOW about this, NASA being a company that was actually formed well over a thousand years ago, have been staging, tampering and manipulating evidence, paying off scientists, mathematicians and philosiphers to tell us the earth is round, why? Because NASA is part of the illuminati, yes thats right, the new world order. But why would the new world order tell us this? Because they plan to blow up the sun, this is possible due to the fact that the sun isnt very far away from us as they'd like us to believe, making it easier to do. They are going to purge our planet and destroy all traces of our existence, in exchange for their lives SPARED by the ice giants.

I know its alot to take in but it makes perfect fucking sense. The ice giants/guards sighted around the edges of the earth are simply refugee ice race people, who have been forced to leave their earth due to overpopulation, NASA, who know about this, also know about the armies the ice giants are building up to take over our earth so that they have more land = no more overpopulation. In response to this, NASA/Illuminati have contacted the ice giants and offered to do the dirty work for them, in exchange for the sparing of the 1%'s lives.. All the while us round earth believers think we have no escape because we'd just be running in circles..

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:37:29 PM by Youvegottabesh1ttingme »

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2012, 02:51:53 PM »
The rest just look like Arctic Ice. And not even close to the size of one single mount everest.

I would hope so. It's part of Antartica. And why should it be close to the size o one single mount everest (and what are multiple mount everest's?)
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

?

cartwheelnurd

• Iname as One
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2012, 05:47:05 PM »
1. Sources? Reliable ones that is, not 'scientists' who only appear on youtube or vimeo, and also, are you a believer of these ice guards, and to anyone who does believe in them, what are they guarding and why?

2. So you believe they are all fake? If so, why would they be faked, what advantage would NASA etc gain from tampering these images?

3. North Pole ends at north pole.. but no ones been to the ice walls which is what you said in point 1).. so how would we know there is nothing beyond these ice walls if no ones even been to them let alone past them?

I believe in a round earth, but your questions are just too tempting.
Ravioli is how the universe fills a small part of itself with cheese.