Aetheric edification

• 3 Replies
Aetheric edification
« on: November 10, 2012, 05:26:33 PM »
Who understands it? I can hardly find any info on this.  I learned about it from Daniel when he answered how could the southern tip of South America and Australia be lit at the same time.  He simply replied, 'Aetheric edification.'  When asking the same question on this board Tom replied essentially, 'how do you know they're both lit at the same time?'

Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
Re: Aetheric edification
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 05:37:11 PM »
It seems to be a form of refraction, similar to how light 'bends' through water. From what I can tell, it was postulated by Username (Daniel)  and Roundy seems to have some level of understanding of it. I can't help you beyond that. Believe it or not, this one isn't mine. I use eyewalls to explain the same phenomenon.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 09:35:17 PM »
It seems to be a form of refraction, similar to how light 'bends' through water. From what I can tell, it was postulated by Username (Daniel)  and Roundy seems to have some level of understanding of it.

FYI, John Davis was Username, not Daniel.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

RealScientist

• Science does not care for Earth's shape
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 07:34:04 AM »
It is quite simple: the only well defined "aether" is called luminiferous aether, and it "is" a theoretical substance that serves for light the same function as water or air for sound. It has been demonstrated beyond a scientific doubt that it does not exist, that light does not propagate over a medium in the same way as sound does.

And Eddies are one kind of turbulent movement on fluids or electromagnetic waves. Since the aether does not exist, then the edification of it does not exist either.

Aether has also been used as the word for something that may exist in what you and I would call vacuum, and as such several scientists have theorized about that "something". Until now nobody has managed to make a scientific theory in which aether is necessary or even useful. It is just like the "theory" that every atom and subatomic particle is moved around by a fairy. You cannot prove that it is false, but the whole theory is unnecessary and useless in any scientific sense.