Space Shuttles: Opinions & Reflections

• 1 Replies
?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
Space Shuttles: Opinions & Reflections
« on: November 06, 2012, 06:58:03 PM »
Space Shuttles
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,56042.0.html#.UJnH-IY4xGM

My purpose is to analyze Dr. Peter Beter's lecture on space shuttles posted in the Flat Earth Information Category.  My opinion in brief is Dr. Beter makes astute observations (whether originally his own or borrowed) alongside absurdities that should be rejected.

In my opinion, Beter's assertion about pre-recorded audios and videos of space shuttle astronauts broadcast as if they were live after the first two minutes is a legitimate claim.  Beter's description of these and other Space Shuttle operations such as the Hubble telescope being recorded at a facility in White Sands, New Mexico in support of mass deception is an excellent basis for further Space Shuttle video and audio analysis as well as research for other corroborating evidence
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:52:03 PM by 17 November »

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Space Shuttles: Opinions & Reflections
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 10:52:33 PM »
I must caution that Peter Beter's essays contain glaring errors and require discernment.  Some of his theories are downright laughable.  One example is his theory about what happened to astronauts Young and Crippen after the pre-recorded audios kicked in on the first space shuttle flight back in 1981.  I believe that Beter's analysis is credible as far as pre-recorded audios and videos are concerned, but his opinion of what happened to the shuttle afterward lacks any corroboration of which I am aware. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As we watched on our television sets, it rapidly dwindled off into the northeast. We watched as the solid boosters separated and peeled away to each side. Moments later the Columbia vanished from the screen.  The television scene shifted to the alleged Mission Control in Houston. It was the old familiar scene with rows of Mission Controllers intent on their consoles. Up in front the NASA computer-controlled map started tracing the alleged course of the Columbia. According to the map, Columbia was heading out over the Atlantic toward Bermuda; but at that moment, free of the solid boosters, Columbia was already starting its long sweeping curve to the north. One-hundred-fifty miles east of Charleston, South Carolina, Russia's fleet of 7 jumbo Cosmospheres were hovering high over the ocean. As the space shuttle approached on its elaborate curving path, the Cosmospheres started speeding up to intercept it."
Then the armed Cosmospheres opened up with their neutron beams. Firing at point-blank range, each Cosmosphere fired just
two bursts from its beam weapon. The first salvo flooded the cockpit area and an area near the engines in the rear. Young and
Crippen died instantly, the neutron radiation having totally disrupted all activity of their nervous systems, brains, eyes, and hearts.
At the same time the Shuttle's engines shut down. A fraction of a second later, the second salvo flooded neutron radiation into the nose and an area beneath the cargo bay. These shots were calculated to derange and shut down the  Columbia's flight computers--that is, all the computers except one. The Russians wanted the backup computer to take over and do its job--that is, make an emergency automatic re-entry and crash landing in Russia.
"Tuesday morning, April 14, genetic replicas called "Synthetics" of the late astronauts John Young and Robert Crippen were readied at White Sands. They were programmed to take a computerized ride on the training shuttle "Enterprise." The Young and Crippen entities boarded the Enterprise, which was mounted on top of the launch 747."
http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/docs/all/dbal64.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These statements are absurd when considered in the light of Robert Crippen's or John Young's wikipedia entries:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Crippen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Young_%28astronaut%29

MK Ultra methods of control are far more credible and were extensively documented and recognized by the US government in the 1970's as well as by many other researchers - notably Walter Bowart.  However, Peter Beter's robot theory is childish and lacks evidence or confirmation.  He thought some US presidents were robots.

My opinion of Beter's opinions accords with my signature block:  Take the best and reject the rest.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:55:34 PM by 17 November »