levee and his Tunguska "theories"

• 7 Replies

RealScientist

• Science does not care for Earth's shape
levee and his Tunguska "theories"
« on: October 26, 2012, 05:08:58 AM »
Since levee does not want to start a thread for his Tunguska walls of blabber, I will start it myself.

The initial calculations FOR A SPHERICAL EARTH were indeed wrong...Tesla HAD TO MODIFY the trajectory of the ball lightning to reach the area of the explosion desired.

Read carefully.

LeMaire maintains the "accident-explanation is untenable" because "the flaming object was being expertly navigated" using Lake Baikal as a reference point. Indeed, Lake Baikal is an ideal aerial navigation reference point being 400 miles long and about 35 miles wide. LeMaire's description of the course of the Tunguska object lends credence to the thought of expert navigation:

The body approached from the south, but when about 140 miles from the explosion point, while over Kezhma, it abruptly changed course to the east. Two hundred and fifty miles later, while above Preobrazhenka, it reversed its heading toward the west. It exploded above the taiga at 60º55' N, 101º57' E (LeMaire 1980).

The same opinion was reached by Felix Zigel, who as an aerodynamics professor at the Moscow Institute of Aviation has been involved in the training of many Soviet cosmonauts. His latest study of all the eyewitness and physical data convinced him that "before the blast the Tunguska body described in the atmosphere a tremendous arc of about 375 miles in extent (in azimuth)" - that is, it "carried out a maneuver." No natural object is capable of such a feat.

We still do not understand how Tesla was able to realize the precise location of lake Baikal which he used as a reference point (perhaps the influence of the telluric currents over the lake itself was an indication on his readings of the movement of the ball lightning that a large quantity of water was present in the area, signaling the presence of lake Baikal).

What we know clearly is that the initial trajectory, based ON A SPHERICAL EARTH measurement, was WRONG, and Tesla had to modify the trajectory to reach the uninhabited area.

I have no interest whatsoever in Tunguska or Tesla (except for his great work in alternating current) but this is hilarious. Tesla brags about even having to use the precise measurements of Earth after having produced the Tunguska event, and having to correct the course of his ball of whatever, so he knows Earth is not even close to the shape he calculated his experiment for, but decides to brag about it anyway?

What is the logic behind all this? Tesla could have gotten the worldwide recognition he craved because his Tunguska experiment provided all the evidence he ever had hoped for in a groundbreaking discovery (that the Earth is either flat or totally different from what we thought). So, did he show his evidence and get his Nobel Prize? Well... no. He decides to brag about how he used the exact measurements of Earth that were available at the time.

Maybe levee wants to declare Tesla the first documented case of Multiple Personality Disorder, with a Round Earth personality declaring to the world that his discovery destroyed a forest in Tunguska and with a second personality that was Flat Earth and secretive?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Re: levee and his Tunguska "theories"
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 09:23:23 AM »
The cause of the Tunguska Event isn't actually known.

Lorddave

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 09:40:32 AM »
I already answered here (no need to open another thread at all):

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,3152.msg1404693.html#msg1404693

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,3152.msg1404740.html#msg1404740
I think there is cause for opening this thread. You've derailed that thread with this irrelevant discussion.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 09:48:04 AM »
Tunguska is thought to be either a meteorite with volatiles in it's composition, or a UFO by some that was heavily damaged and on a crash-landing course.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

RealScientist

• Science does not care for Earth's shape
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 11:36:27 AM »
What is important is that from a long list of unknowns levee and several other pseudo-scientists get a huge lot of conclusions. Maybe the answer to this whole mystery is as simple as a meteorite, but decades of this bad science and Soviet interference have made the trail of this search cold as ice.

We all should keep quiet and start discussing only when some kind of scientific demonstration is given for anything at all in this case.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 12:14:52 PM »
What is important is that from a long list of unknowns levee and several other pseudo-scientists get a huge lot of conclusions. Maybe the answer to this whole mystery is as simple as a meteorite, but decades of this bad science and Soviet interference have made the trail of this search cold as ice.

We all should keep quiet and start discussing only when some kind of scientific demonstration is given for anything at all in this case.

I agree. Personally, I think Barney the Dinosaur went back in time and exploded. But that's just me.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 01:15:41 PM »
I agree. Personally, I think Barney the Dinosaur went back in time and exploded. But that's just me.

At the very least I think we can all agree dinosaurs were involved.