Am I a potential mass murderer?

• 17 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Am I a potential mass murderer?
« on: July 29, 2012, 03:33:15 PM »
http://activepolitic.com:82/News/2012-07-25c/Facebook_Abstainers_could_be_labeled_Suspicious.html
According to this article printed in tagesspiegel.de, not having a facebook account should be the first sign that you are a mass murderer.

The article mentions the fact that in the US, people were subject to handing their passwords over to potential employers, which privacy advocates, facebook, and the US government disagree with. But the article takes it one step further in claiming that not only did US employers have a legitimate point, but also suggesting that those who abstain from facebook could be mass murderers.

Well, I not on FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter or any other social media service.  Just imagine the rampage that's building within me.  Bwahahaha!!
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Am I a potential mass murderer?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 03:40:03 PM »
As content nazi, I can see why they might be suspicious of you.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 03:46:06 PM »
I don't have a Facebook... oh
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 03:57:05 PM »
I would love to offer my take on that article, but unfortunately, I can't read German.  And I'm hesitant to trust Google's "translation."

Rushy

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 04:19:48 PM »
Oh, this has to be bullshit. No way anyone can justify "has no facebook profile" as a reason to be suspicious of someone.

?

Crudblud

• Scone Advocate
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 02:03:32 AM »
I'm hesitant to trust Google's "translation."

"Wake up young people who do not have a Facebook account, mistrust, then? Determined in some human resources departments in the U.S., there were at last aware of cases where heads of their applicants requested the access to their profile. Who does not have a profile, for which there is no job offer, because he has something to hide. So far it is not yet in this country. But ask even in Germany, "70 to 80 percent of HR professionals by the candidates in the network," says psychologist Christopher Moeller Hanover"

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 02:15:55 AM »
So do young people who don't have a Facebook attract mistrust? In certain staff departments in the US they certainly do, and in some cases, bosses have demanded access to job applicants' profiles. If you don't have a profile, you don't get a job offer, because you have something to hide. It hasn't gone that far in this country yet. But in Germany, '70-80% of companies check the internet for information about applicants', according to the psychologist Christoph Möller.

Sorry it's slightly shoddy

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 05:11:04 AM »
Oh, this has to be bullshit. No way anyone can justify "has no facebook profile" as a reason to be suspicious of someone.

I'm not sure, the warning signs about this have been on the walls for quite some time.

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 05:44:28 AM »

Hitting a little too close to home, eh?

?

Crudblud

• Scone Advocate
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 10:47:17 PM »
And what exactly does a Facebook profile tell you about someone anyway? All it tells you is how they want to be perceived on a very superficial level, not how they actually are.

Rushy

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 10:48:59 PM »

Hitting a little too close to home, eh?

You're on the list.

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 11:54:51 PM »
And what exactly does a Facebook profile tell you about someone anyway? All it tells you is how they want to be perceived on a very superficial level, not how they actually are.

You can usually learn all you need to know about how somebody actually is by learning how they like to be perceived.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 01:43:57 AM »
I'd be more worried of the people on Facebook. Retards the lot of them. It's not that people not on Facebook have anything to hide; it's the fact most people on there don't mind sharing every little detail of their life on there, most the time with no real relevance to anyone. Maybe the other people just don't feel the need to gossip or lurk/spy on others. I think if you examine Facebook closely it isn't really a very good social tool, and it may cause more social discohesion (yes, I'm inventing words) by simply using it.
And I'm sure the article neglects to balance out the retard factor; cyber bulling, resulting suicides, marraige breakdowns, job losses, the antisocial side of facebook etc.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 05:27:07 AM »
I'd be more worried of the people on Facebook. Retards the lot of them. It's not that people not on Facebook have anything to hide; it's the fact most people on there don't mind sharing every little detail of their life on there, most the time with no real relevance to anyone. Maybe the other people just don't feel the need to gossip or lurk/spy on others. I think if you examine Facebook closely it isn't really a very good social tool, and it may cause more social discohesion (yes, I'm inventing words) by simply using it.
And I'm sure the article neglects to balance out the retard factor; cyber bulling, resulting suicides, marraige breakdowns, job losses, the antisocial side of facebook etc.
I have reported you to fb, they don't care about the list of maladies you mention.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 05:46:16 AM »
This may be true, some mass murderers don't have FaceBook like the Joker.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 05:42:51 PM »
Well, I not on FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter or any other social media service.  Just imagine the rampage that's building within me.  Bwahahaha!!

Isn't this forum social media?  I won't call the future crimes police on you just yet, until we get conformation.

rooster

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 05:46:37 PM »
I thought sharing every little minute detail was a twitter thing, not facebook.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 07:11:21 AM »
I thought sharing every little minute detail was a twitter thing, not facebook.

Luckily we can combine the two! http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!