The Sun's "Orbit"

• 10 Replies
The Sun's "Orbit"
« on: September 13, 2012, 12:47:26 AM »
How the Sun revolve around the flat earth?

For Ice Wall model, I saw picture in this forum saying that the Sun revolve the earth outside of the earth circumference.

What about "the other" model?

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
Re: The Sun's "Orbit"
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 06:50:49 AM »

For Ice Wall model, I saw picture in this forum saying that the Sun revolve the earth outside of the earth circumference.

Can you please clarify your question? I've been here for a little while, and I love a good debate, but I haven't seen a model where the Earth is outside the circumference of the disk.

Which "other model" are you talking about in your last question?
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 07:33:10 AM »
Most Zetetics do not believe a continous wall ice ice 60K km 150 meteres tall.
Please refer to Master Willmores more sensible map where Anatarctica is a separate continent

Rushy

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 07:48:38 AM »
Can you please clarify your question? I've been here for a little while, and I love a good debate, but I haven't seen a model where the Earth is outside the circumference of the disk.

He is talking about the model with antarctica as a stand alone continent.

Basically, it has a Sun that does a sort of figure eight motion around the disc. It isn't very thorough and I have no information beyond that. To be honest, I think it is a poorly thought out map model that has more than one major issues.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 08:06:20 AM »

Basically, it has a Sun that does a sort of figure eight motion around the disc. It isn't very thorough and I have no information beyond that. To be honest, I think it is a poorly thought out map model that has more than one major issues.

Like I said, I haven't seen it. Based on your description of it though, I'd have to agree with you.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 11:47:33 AM »

Imagine the UN logo, here it is for people with a poor imagination.

Can you picture where the equator would be?  The sun more or less follows that path around in circles in all the "other" serious models I know.

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 06:37:07 PM »

This picture shows the sun revolve outside the circumference of the earth disk.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=53892.0#.UFKJvqAreSp

The "other model" I mean is the "south pole" as a separate continent.

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 08:08:39 PM »

Is there a flat earth model/map that doesnt have major issue? I am really interested to see it.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 05:45:27 AM »

Is there a flat earth model/map that doesnt have major issue? I am really interested to see it.

I have been told by several that there is not. The most "reliable" one I have seen in the UN Logo. It has many flaws though, the first being the distance discrepancies that get quite large down the the southern hemisphere, or rimward.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 05:43:59 PM »
Flat earth maps are not meant to be taken literally. They are simply learning tools or visual aids. Until a cartargrapher, or more likely many of them, map the earth without a RE presupposition, we will never have an accurate map.

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 07:18:04 PM »
Flat earth maps are not meant to be taken literally. They are simply learning tools or visual aids. Until a cartargrapher, or more likely many of them, map the earth without a RE presupposition, we will never have an accurate map.

I assume your response means that you also agrees that so far there is not a flat earth model/map that matches our experience (e.g. flight time).

In that case, I would also assume that any Sun/Lunar orbits will come with a fault in the flat earth model/map.

But on the other hand, a round earth model/map can provides predictible and repeatable phenomenon happening on earth (e.g. the time of lunar eclipse). In that case, I would like to understand why would you still believe in a flat earth model?