The US has done it again

• 98 Replies

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
Re: The US has done it again
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2012, 02:31:56 PM »
Irrelevant.  Maybe they shouldn't be trying to wipe out an entire country for no other reason than they don't like them.  Im not a Paulbot you know.

?

Thork

« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2012, 02:34:34 PM »
Ahhh, so you are happy to bankrupt your great nation policing the world? Also, Ramney is fucking stupid. you're gonna be a bigger joke than when Bush was in charge. His foreign policy is atrocious, and without foreigners, you have no trade. The very thing that has declined and is making you poor.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2012, 02:36:39 PM »
Well we have already proved you can run a war without raising taxes....IE Bush...and still not spend as much as Obama.  Your logic is flawed.

?

Thork

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »
Bush did that buy borrowing money that you are now paying. That's why you are poor. You borrowed 17 trillion dollars from China to pay for that war. Bush doesn't give a crap as he's now out of office and he got re-elected by you hicks because he didn't put up taxes. I'm English. Why do I know more about your politics than you do? No wonder you get such a shabby choice of candidates.

You want to know when the British Empire was said to be over? When we were kicking the crap out of the Egyptians in Suez, the USA threatened to cut ties with us. And that would have broken us financially. You are at the point where China will soon be able to do that to you. And then you will no longer be a superpower. Republicans did that to you.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 02:45:47 PM by Thork »

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2012, 02:48:19 PM »
Bush did that buy borrowing money that you are now paying. That's why you are poor. You borrowed 17 trillion dollars from China to pay for that war. Bush doesn't give a crap as he's now out of office and he got re-elected by you hicks because he didn't put up taxes. I'm English. Why do I know more about your politics than you do? No wonder you get such a shabby choice of candidates.

Well if we borrowed the money why is it that it didnt show up in the national debt?  Why has the debt risen more under the current administration vice the 8 years prior to it? 

Its no wonder the brits are retarted, they don't understand debt, or math apparently.

?

Thork

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2012, 02:50:58 PM »
Because the war you started under Bush, is still going on in Afghanistan today. As is the policing of Iraq. So the debt continues to mount because Bush got you into a war, that you don't seem to be able to finish. And now Mett Ramney is lining up Iran. The USA will lose Superpower status in your lifetime if you keep voting for goons like these.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2012, 03:03:22 PM »
You don't actually think he's going to invade Iran, right? That would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions. That he still has people voting for him after saying shit like that completely confounds me.

Obama isn't that great, but Romney is a chronic flip flopper, his policy on varying issues is not clear and he seems to be completely divorced from the reality of an average American. It perplexes me that the race is still so close, and makes me glad I'm not American at the moment.

?

Thork

« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 03:19:26 PM by Thork »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2012, 03:51:34 PM »
I bet Wardogg thinks Mormons are Christians now.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2012, 07:58:00 PM »

Mormons are not Christians.  As a matter of fact a few Christians I hang out with think Mormonism is close to Satanism. 

I'm voting for Not Obama.  Romney has a HUGE pile of flaws.  But he can't do any worse.

Because the war you started under Bush, is still going on in Afghanistan today. As is the policing of Iraq. So the debt continues to mount because Bush got you into a war, that you don't seem to be able to finish. And now Mett Ramney is lining up Iran. The USA will lose Superpower status in your lifetime if you keep voting for goons like these.

The debt has risen substantially more under Obama's short term as president with substantially less presence and or action going on in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Sorry Thork, you're flailing on this one.

?

Wakka Wakka

• Beat The Hell Outta Spheres!
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2012, 11:23:47 PM »
Irrelevant.  Maybe they shouldn't be trying to wipe out an entire country for no other reason than they don't like them.  Im not a Paulbot you know.
I would love some proof of this outrageous claim.  If anything, Israel is increasing tensions by assassinating Iran's scientists.  When will the GOP get off their knees and stop sucking off the Jews?
Normally when I'm not sure I just cop a feel.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2012, 04:22:35 AM »
So you don't mind that Mitt Romney doesn't give a crap about the poor?
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

?

Thork

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2012, 04:35:27 AM »
So you don't mind that Mitt Romney doesn't give a crap about the poor?
That's the beauty of the American dream. American's don't see themselves as poor. They see themselves as millionaires that just haven't made it yet in the land of opportunity. And so they don't want taxes on the rich as that will effect them later. Meanwhile back in reality, the rich are getting away with paying barely anything.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 04:43:42 AM by Thork »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2012, 06:26:33 AM »

Mormons are not Christians.  As a matter of fact a few Christians I hang out with think Mormonism is close to Satanism. 

I'm voting for Not Obama.  Romney has a HUGE pile of flaws.  But he can't do any worse.

The debt has risen substantially more under Obama's short term as president with substantially less presence and or action going on in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Sorry Thork, you're flailing on this one.

I wish you'd actually investigate the debt claims. The debt has steadily risen ever since Reagan took office, it dipped a bit (not much) when Clinton was in office and then took off again after Bush took office, and has continued to increase under Obama. All of these presidents, plus the congress, are responsible for the ever increasing debt.  I seriously doubt Romney's economic plan will reverse the trend, as his big plan is to collect fewer taxes.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2012, 08:19:01 PM »

I wish you'd actually investigate the debt claims. The debt has steadily risen ever since Reagan took office, it dipped a bit (not much) when Clinton was in office and then took off again after Bush took office, and has continued to increase under Obama. All of these presidents, plus the congress, are responsible for the ever increasing debt.  I seriously doubt Romney's economic plan will reverse the trend, as his big plan is to collect fewer taxes.

You can't be serious.  You're not serious are you?

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/downchart_gs.php?year=2000_2012&view=1&expand=&units=b&fy=fy11&chart=G0-fed&bar=1&stack=1&size=m&title=&state=US&color=c&local=s

Here is the deficit spending chart 2000-2012. When Obama won the office in 2008, does that look like a "steady increase" to you?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2012, 08:18:57 AM »
The debt has steadily and sharply risen since Reagan, you are linking to a chart that shows deficit spending. They are two different things. Debt is the total amount of money owed by the government, deficit is the amount of spending that exceeds revenue. What happened to cause the deficit to jump? Could it possibly be the Bush tax cuts, which are still in effect?

I think you are under the impression that Republicans are actually fiscally responsible, that they will not spend money they don't have, when the truth is, they will just spend it on different things (than Democrats). Neither party is really all that concerned with cutting costs, because they don't want to step on the toes of the people who are really in power - the people who finance their campaigns. They'd rather all of us remain uninformed or better yet, misinformed.

?

Dr Matrix

• In Soviet Russia, Matrix enters you!
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »
Plus, you know, the US still acts as the de facto guarantor for the entire global economy given how many nations are dependent on it - as far as the US government is concerned it can spend spend spend as much as it likes, because if it all goes tits up then whatever global solution is required to fix it will still leave it on top.  Basically the US government thinks it has far more to lose than to gain by acting responsibly, so why bother? Just assume nothing catastrophic will happen in the next 4 years and throw the problem over the fence for the next guy to deal with.

Most governments are guilty of this to a greater or lesser extent - it's pretty pathetic really, playing brinkmanship with the future of the global economy and the welfare of billions of people.
Quote from: Arthur Schopenhauer
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2012, 08:54:37 AM »
This thread is about angry Muslims.

?

Thork

« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2012, 12:37:01 PM »
This thread is about angry Muslims.
Muslims just like burning things and killing people. That's just the way they are.

Even today in the news.
Korea. What has Korea ever done to the Muslims?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 02:18:17 PM by Thork »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2012, 01:58:51 PM »
If Tausami were still a mod, he would probably warn or ban you for that post.  Also, the link doesn't work.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2012, 02:06:35 PM »
Debt is the total amount of money owed by the government, deficit is the amount of spending that exceeds revenue. 

Hang in there darlin' we are almost there.

And when the government spends money it doesn't have (IE the deficit spending) what do you think that ultimately adds to?

I think you are under the impression that Republicans are actually fiscally responsible, that they will not spend money they don't have, when the truth is, they will just spend it on different things (than Democrats). Neither party is really all that concerned with cutting costs, because they don't want to step on the toes of the people who are really in power - the people who finance their campaigns. They'd rather all of us remain uninformed or better yet, misinformed.

I am under the impression that Ryan has a plan.  And that plan is better than the current administrations.  Admittedly I may be over-estimating him.  But I hope I'm not.  Hope and change right?

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2012, 02:14:02 PM »
Mr Thork, please delete the post.  It's really for the best.  ;)
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.

?

Thork

« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2012, 02:17:45 PM »
If Tausami were still a mod, he would probably warn or ban you for that post.  Also, the link doesn't work.
The link does work. Your oppressive government is obviously censoring your freedom of access to the internet again.

I'll post screen shots below.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2012, 02:26:43 PM »
Debt is the total amount of money owed by the government, deficit is the amount of spending that exceeds revenue. 

Hang in there darlin' we are almost there.

And when the government spends money it doesn't have (IE the deficit spending) what do you think that ultimately adds to?

I am under the impression that Ryan has a plan.  And that plan is better than the current administrations.  Admittedly I may be over-estimating him.  But I hope I'm not.  Hope and change right?

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Paul Ryan: 'I Don't Have The Time' To Tell You How We'll Pay For Our Tax Plan

This plan?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2012, 02:32:41 PM »
That's Bangladesh, Thork, not Korea.  Did you misread "Koran" in the title?

?

Thork

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2012, 02:34:40 PM »
I just saw Buddhist temples and its kinda late and ... anyway, Muslims burning things again because of that pesky book.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2012, 05:44:00 PM »
Go away.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2012, 07:00:34 PM »
...are you threatening me?