If the earth is flat, why can't wee see the "ice wall" where Antarctica is?

• 10 Replies
I don't believe in flat-earth, obviously. But I would be interested to hear an explanation for that. Is it just fog? Because this theory is like saying the entire world is one big room. Ever been in an empty wearhouse? You can see the walls. Why can't we see the edge of the earth from any given point?

The earth is flat and you will deal. Pressed sphere believer  ::)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:15:41 PM by carlyraejepsen »

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Because of the distance involved. The angular size of Antarctica's heights cannot be resolved from most of the globe. Also, light diffuses as it passes through the atmosphere.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

no one has witnessed a continuous 60 thousand km wall of ice 150 m in height, so how could you see it from a great distance??

Every one knows that Earth is not flat it is elliptical. The world has advanced the technology has renewed and moving ahead towards advancements is has been proven that earth is not flat it's elliptical in shape

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
Every one knows that Earth is not flat it is elliptical. The world has advanced the technology has renewed and moving ahead towards advancements is has been proven that earth is not flat it's elliptical in shape
Explain how it "has been proven."
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

?

Sutekh

• Icewall Deathguard - Disinformation section.
Because we use a 50000 mile round holographic projector to post a false horizon whoops I've said to much :o

i bet you that projector was made in China!  :)

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
Because we use a 50000 mile round holographic projector to post a false horizon whoops I've said to much :o

Yea, it malfunctioned in Norway in 2011 and that's where the spiral light came from.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

Great Stuff, I can't stop laughing at the rubbish that you people spout.
The whole world is a conspiracy, thdm whole world living a lie!
Whn needs comedy when one can just come and read the content of
this site.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Johnd, please post on topic or don't post at all and consider this a warning.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?