More NASA propaganda

• 5 Replies
?

burt

More NASA propaganda
« on: September 05, 2012, 07:14:39 AM »

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/08/120817-sun-shape-round-science-space-nasa/

The sun is the roundest natural object known to man, according to nasa.

The deviation in its roundness is equivalent to about 17 microns of deviation on a beach ball (less than a hairs breadth).

I don't know if this has circulated previously, If it has, I apologise (peck out my eyes).

I would assume that to measure something so preciely, you have to be prettey certain about how far away it, how big it is etc?

Any thoughts?

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:16:31 AM by burt »

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: More NASA propaganda
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 12:03:06 PM »
To measure something that precisely, I would have to be very close and have a very big micrometer.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 12:18:23 PM »
NASA is a fake space program. They are not even consistent with what they claim. The composition and material makeup of the moon has changed several times over the last 45 years.

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 12:45:07 PM »
our spherical sun is exactly 32 miles in diameter.

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »
The composition and material makeup of the moon has changed several times over the last 45 years.

This is exactly what we'd expect from real scientific expeditions to the Moon that collect data used to falsify or (tentatively) verify hypotheses in an ongoing, truth-seeking inquiry.  It's not at all what we'd expect from a conspiracy trying to avoid detection from a public that already believes the hoax.
Also, the people on your websites are specifically framing their claims, not to learn the truth of the matter, but because they want to "debunk" Apollo Hoax claims --

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 01:38:52 PM »
NASA is a fake space program. They are not even consistent with what they claim. The composition and material makeup of the moon has changed several times over the last 45 years.

Do you not understand what research is? When you research something, the deeper you look, the more you find. If we were to drill to the Earth's core and pull actual samples (provided this was feasible) then I'm sure we're have a different idea of what it's made out of. We say iron now based on how waves propagate through the planet, but that could change given more research.

The same is true for any scientific concept. We take moon samples, bring them back, study them, take them from another spot, repeat process. It's really not a difficult concept to grasp.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.