Hello all wanna interview?

• 17 Replies
Hello all wanna interview?
« on: September 02, 2012, 02:53:36 PM »
Just a quick message to all you Flat Earthers, I am from AboveTopSecret and I want to interview one or two of you for a thread.
I want to know all about your beliefs concerning the flat earth and maybe explore relious or social beliefs...

I want to show an unbiased side of the argument and maybe show people what you are about!

So if you are interested hit me up either on this thread or email me at -Closed-

Thank you to all that replied.

SW
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:42:57 PM by Strange_Wayz »

?

Thork

Re: Hello all wanna interview?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 03:12:17 PM »
And as if by magic, John Davis suddenly appeared.

I'll get in first. The society is going through a period of transition. And by transition I mean its crumbling because no one looks after it. This means that most of the flat earthers keep a low profile and have stopped posting altogether and what you have left are a bunch of trolls that will write almost anything to the detriment of the society. It is likely you will have to wait some time before one of the mouth pieces of the society raise their heads to claim their authority on the subject matter.

In short you are going to find it hard to get a decent interview. I wouldn't even entertain an interview with anyone with under 3000 posts.

Your best bet for an interview IMHO is Tom Bishop. He knows everything there is to know about flat earth theory and he is an interesting character at the very least - if you are lucky he may oblige. The Round Earthers here hate him, but that should give you some idea of how formidable he can be in debate. He also rarely does interviews so yours wouldn't be like all the Shenton/Davis interviews that you can google.

Inb4trolls screaming about trolls and that everyone is a liar and fake and blah blah blah.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 03:20:19 PM by Thork »

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 03:27:21 PM »
Well thank you sir, its kinda sad really... I'm not a flat earther but it isn't really fair whats happening here...

?

Thork

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 03:30:28 PM »
They can say what they like about us. That doesn't change the shape of the earth. ;)

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 03:32:51 PM »
I second Thorks idea for Dr Bishop.
If Master Willmore was still here he'd be my top pick, but sadly he left.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 03:57:09 PM »
PM me your questions or post them here and I'll see if I can get to them tomorrow.

Rushy

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 04:14:40 PM »
Tom Bishop, Lord Wilmore, or John Davis would be good choices. Since the latter two fell off the Earth's edge while exploring (we can only assume), Tom Bishop remains to be the only valid option.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 04:33:16 PM »
Strange_wayz, Bishop or Thork would be good for an interview.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »
Thork has admitted being a troll both in PMs (yes, I have had one forwarded to me by the recipient) and openly in the forum. Cross him off.
John Davis has no time to work on his book which was published in August 2011 and is still not in the shops, and hence has no time for an interview. Count him out.
Lord Wilmore doesn't really believe the earth is flat as evidenced by (among other things) his refusal to address issues with the sun in his preferred model, as a true believer seeks to understand what he does not yet understand, while a liar seeks to dodge the issue entirely. He's also intolerably smug. Forget this guy.
Tom Bishop is as mad as a box of frogs and so easily defeated by the most simple refutations that he is not suitable.
That just leaves Levee, who is too insane to stay on topic. So basically, you're not gonna get anywhere with this.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 06:40:49 PM »
Inb4trolls screaming about trolls and that everyone is a liar and fake and blah blah blah.

Thork has admitted being a troll both in PMs (yes, I have had one forwarded to me by the recipient) and openly in the forum. Cross him off.
John Davis has no time to work on his book which was published in August 2011 and is still not in the shops, and hence has no time for an interview. Count him out.
Lord Wilmore doesn't really believe the earth is flat as evidenced by (among other things) his refusal to address issues with the sun in his preferred model, as a true believer seeks to understand what he does not yet understand, while a liar seeks to dodge the issue entirely. He's also intolerably smug. Forget this guy.
Tom Bishop is as mad as a box of frogs and so easily defeated by the most simple refutations that he is not suitable.
That just leaves Levee, who is too insane to stay on topic. So basically, you're not gonna get anywhere with this.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 04:47:42 AM »

Is that supposed to be important in some way? Is Thork supposed to have some magic right over other posters because he typed that?
Fine, next time a newbie posts about "how would FE gravity work?" I can shout "Inb4 UA!!!!!!!" and that will prevent FE'ers posting about it or something. And then when they post about UA I can quote my post next to theirs. Thanks for your contribution, Saddam.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 05:34:06 AM »
Don't forget also to send us Tom Bishop's answers so that we can debunk them.
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 06:32:45 AM »
Is that supposed to be important in some way? Is Thork supposed to have some magic right over other posters because he typed that?

Thork did accurately predict not only your arrival on this thread, but almost the entire context of your post.  That is spooky if you think about it.  Is it magic?

?

Thork

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 07:02:35 AM »

Thork did accurately predict not only your arrival on this thread, but almost the entire context of your post.  That is spooky if you think about it.  Is it magic?
Its partly because I'm unbelievably powerful, but its mostly because besides being woefully confused about the earth's shape, 'The Knowledge' is also an incredible bore.

Anyway it seems Tom has agreed. I'll look forward to reading the transcript at a later date.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 07:36:49 AM »

If you behave predictably, and I respond to your behaviour, then of couse you are going to know what I'm going to say. But the OP doesn't. If someone suggests that Wilmore would be a good person to interview because they are under the delusion that he really believes FET, I see nothing wrong with posting evidence that he doesn't.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 07:45:24 AM »

If you behave predictably, and I respond to your behaviour, then of couse you are going to know what I'm going to say. But the OP doesn't. If someone suggests that Wilmore would be a good person to interview because they are under the delusion that he really believes FET, I see nothing wrong with posting evidence that he doesn't.

So, you are saying that he did not actually predict the future, but instead, you come here day after day with the same old bag of tricks up your sleeve, so he knew you were coming.  That is even more interesting.  I think you just admitted you are a troll.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 02:49:11 PM »
TheKnowledge, a troll?  Up is down, black is white, I don't know what to think anymore.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 10:10:14 PM »
I'll be happy to answer questions via PM.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."