Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)

• 70 Replies

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
Re: Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2012, 12:37:50 AM »
Quote from: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/arouse?q=arouse
Arouse

Definition
• to cause someone to have a particular feeling

• to cause someone to feel sexual excitement

Well, shit.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2012, 08:07:06 AM »
Good evening, I haven't been posting very much because work is being unpleasant to me and I'm stressed.

Anyway.... This thread is the biggest pile of cock I've seen in weeks.  Absolutely nothing happened.  No wonder the ASMR page was removed from Wikipedia. If you are feeling anything in your head it's probably lice. FFS this is a fad.  You won't find it in any science journal because  its called arousal. Yes, thats right, being turned on by a f**king paintbrush. That blond bird did it for me, by jingo. You people should just knock one out and have done with it. Purverts the lot of you.  Next you'll saying that breasts make you dizzy and then eventually form a "boobs make me feel f**king odd, isn't it strange" movement and have that page taken down from Wikipedia.

There are no science journals on arousal?

The feeling isn't in your pants, and it doesn't involve sex, but it is a type of arousal.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2012, 01:28:48 PM »
Good evening, I haven't been posting very much because work is being unpleasant to me and I'm stressed.

Anyway.... This thread is the biggest pile of cock I've seen in weeks.  Absolutely nothing happened.  No wonder the ASMR page was removed from Wikipedia. If you are feeling anything in your head it's probably lice. FFS this is a fad.  You won't find it in any science journal because  its called arousal. Yes, thats right, being turned on by a f**king paintbrush. That blond bird did it for me, by jingo. You people should just knock one out and have done with it. Purverts the lot of you.  Next you'll saying that breasts make you dizzy and then eventually form a "boobs make me feel f**king odd, isn't it strange" movement and have that page taken down from Wikipedia.

There are no science journals on arousal?

The feeling isn't in your pants, and it doesn't involve sex, but it is a type of arousal.
Yes there are Science Papers on arousal. Here's one.  It's pretty dull.

I have now watched the first video, the Bob Ross parody, may times. I love it.  It does not give the feeling you describe but I find it funny and relaxing.  I've also found out about this Bob "...there" Ross guy.  Here in the UK we had another softly spoken art teacher called Tony Hart. He was more for kids but the manner was just the same, soft voice and "just let it happen" attitude.  The world needs more of these people. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:32:54 PM by Moon squirter »
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.

?

MrKappa

• Math abstracts reality... it does not create it...
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2012, 04:19:58 AM »
Okay... I'm going to warn you up front about this one. I had to stop and couldn't watch the rest. Just pure fear.

So I'm just saying, this one could be extremely unhealthy for your mind. I don't advise that you actually watch it.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Snog - Make The Little Flowers Grow

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2012, 03:57:00 AM »
Okay... I'm going to warn you up front about this one. I had to stop and couldn't watch the rest. Just pure fear.

So I'm just saying, this one could be extremely unhealthy for your mind. I don't advise that you actually watch it.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Snog - Make The Little Flowers Grow

Oh my god, I managed to watch it till 1:50 but I just couldn't handle more. HOW DO THEY DO THAT?
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

?

MrKappa

« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2012, 01:59:03 PM »

Oh my god, I managed to watch it till 1:50 but I just couldn't handle more. HOW DO THEY DO THAT?

Did it scare the bejezus out of you? It did to me...

Must have something to do with being really resistant to death in general. Who wants to be fertilizer? Right?

Anyways... this whole thing inspired me so much I've gone and made a website for ASMR videos http://www.asmrstudio.com/ - It's not 100% working, as I am actually a real programmer and there are plenty of bugs still, but hey, why not?

Anyways... here's another serious one... if you ask me...

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Nuevo! ¿Que es ASMR? Parte II
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:04:22 PM by MrKappa »

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2012, 03:16:12 AM »

Did it scare the bejezus out of you? It did to me...

Must have something to do with being really resistant to death in general. Who wants to be fertilizer? Right?

Anyways... this whole thing inspired me so much I've gone and made a website for ASMR videos http://www.asmrstudio.com/ - It's not 100% working, as I am actually a real programmer and there are plenty of bugs still, but hey, why not?

Anyways... here's another serious one... if you ask me...

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Nuevo! ¿Que es ASMR? Parte II

Do you have some less intense once? I would like to be able to finish one for once!

?

MrKappa

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2012, 09:54:26 AM »
Yes, this one actually helped with a knot in my back.

Roleplay Mall Massage Therapist

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Roleplay Mall Massage Therapist (All their stuff is pretty good, imo)

If you are into "The Secret" this might interest.

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">ASMR - The Secret (Lot's of good experimental)

If you like music, this is more along the lines of Binaural Sounds, rather than ASMR specifically, however I find to be very effective. The whole channel is excellent.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Solfeggio Arpeggio (with Alpha binaural beats)

This is very lightweight, and probably attractive to certain types. Not sure if that's you.

cutebunny992 Relaxing hand movements with light

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">cutebunny992 Relaxing hand movements with light

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2012, 02:54:55 PM »
That's some sick shit. The one which worked for your back actually worked for my shoulders, unbelievable!

Supertails

• what do i put here
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2012, 12:12:57 PM »
Okay, finally watched every single video here and can verify I felt absolutely nothing other than confusion at certain points.
Recently listened to:

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2016, 10:48:35 AM »

We have a new bunch of people here. How many of you experience ASMR?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.