« on: August 20, 2012, 09:36:02 AM »

fix it

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: See picture posted in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 11:13:38 AM »
It doesn't do any good to complain about the huge avatars. Apparently there's nothing to be done about it, and making a rule about avatar dimensions is too much trouble.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 11:28:38 AM »
He fixed it by changing to the default theme.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 12:03:25 PM »
The avatar problem isn't fixed, it's just not blocking the post anymore.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »
I honestly wish I could get on you computer to  see the problem for myself.  I do not get this..

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 07:29:41 AM »
Switch to a different template, it doesn't have anything to do with my computer. Big avatars used to have a scroll bar on the side and the bottom, now it's just the bottom, which is better than not at all. I can live with it.

Lorddave

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 06:01:09 PM »
I would make a comment about SCG, but it would be too predictable. Instead, I'll leave it up to each and every one of you's imagination.

Of course, the issue is trivial to fix, but it would potentially be time-consuming. In other words, someone would have to give a damn. With the current administration, your best option might be a client-side fix.
John Davis has attempted to fix it.  And oddly enough, I have no problems.  Therefore, I can only assume that the theme that doesn't work is simply broken and the default is the fixed one.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 07:10:31 AM »
I can't imagine the brilliant comment I'm sure jomark was going to make! Maybe one of you's could take a guess.

I haven't changed to the default theme because I don't like it. I assumed everyone was still having this issue and that no one complained about it anymore because John said he'd take care of it when he had the time.

Lorddave

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 08:32:24 AM »
Yeah, it looks like John only fixed it on the board default theme and the christmas theme.  He hasn't done it for any others.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 09:22:30 AM »
I'll make the change on the other themes hopefully this weekend.  Thanks!

Remember tech team to feel free to email me if I'm non-attentive.  My work load is at maximum now, but I'll make time for issues that require permissions.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 01:16:31 AM »
I can't imagine the brilliant comment I'm sure jomark was going to make! Maybe one of you's could take a guess..

I missed you.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 07:51:03 AM »
I've been here all along!