FET drawing challenge

• 44 Replies
?

Art

Re: FET drawing challenge
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 08:35:10 PM »
Who is cross-checking google earth or any of those internet calculators with what the sun does in reality?

I am checking the sun & moon rise and set times regularly from my location near Brisbane Australia,
and was doing so long before I knew about this society. Both algorithms I use have been ported to three computing platforms,
and have been correct for my location since 2007.

Those internet calculators are there for a reason. Heres one: If you're climbing a mountain, you want to know the
Sun set time and moon times, and moon phase for the relevant location.
RET:0 - FET:0

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 06:18:56 AM »
Here is an animation detailing the path of the sun takes over the earth-plane:

I think we can all agree this closely matches both observations and data provided.

One day we will understand more about the nature of the celestial bodies and what compels them to move in such a way - as of now we can only trust in God's plan.

was thinking about this, these are not consistent with high altitude photography

?

burt

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2012, 07:03:02 AM »
That is classic Kendrick! Add that to the wiki!  If you guys accept that's the way it is then I congratulate you on your stubbornness. I'm not gonna be the REer that says what is wrong with that. I hope some of the FEers can start seeing it for themselves.

I concur, I see at least 3 things wrong with it! hahah. Kendrick, you went to a lot of effort to show the absurdity of FE. Glad to see you are on our side, and doing a good job of discrediting FE from the inside. You and rushy are our best insiders. keep up the good work.

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2012, 07:35:55 PM »
I'm pretty sure Rowbowtham clearly states that the path of the sun is around the circle known as 'the equator.' I've seen old maps drawn like this as well.
Der Sun do move and the Earth am Square.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2012, 08:15:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure Rowbowtham clearly states that the path of the sun is around the circle known as 'the equator.' I've seen old maps drawn like this as well.

well if thats the case then he was wrong. during the winter the sun actually needs to orbit outside the known disc and even then it doesnt perform as light is observed.

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2012, 08:17:28 PM »

well if thats the case then he was wrong. during the winter the sun actually needs to orbit outside the known disc and even then it doesnt perform as light is observed.

He actually writes extensively about the seasons as well.

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2012, 09:08:28 PM »
Rowbotham provided the framework for empiricism-based observations and interpretation of the world around us. 

However, much of what Rowbotham wrote beyond that is apocryphal at best and blatently inaccurate at worst.

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2012, 09:15:34 PM »
Rowbotham provided the framework for empiricism-based observations and interpretation of the world around us. 

However, much of what Rowbotham wrote beyond that is apocryphal at best and blatently inaccurate at worst.

I don't think that's true at all. I find his theory consistent and accurate.

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2012, 09:29:37 PM »
If your observations have lead you to the same conclusions about the coming destruction of the earth-plane by fire, perhaps you should share them with the world. 

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2012, 09:43:19 PM »
Does anyone see this odd phenomenon?
Look closely at the lit and dark parts.

Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2012, 08:30:25 AM »

I don't think that's true at all. I find his theory consistent and accurate.

you find all his work consistent and accurate?
i read EnaG a while ago, ive done my homework. i can easily demonstrate that he was wrong. i have in this very thread.

?

Megaman

• Winning all the forums
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2012, 12:17:48 PM »
Is it really that hard to draw some circles?

If it's so easy, then why don't you draw a circle that depicts 12 hours of daylight for everyone in the world on the day of the equinox?

What evidence is there that everyone experiences 12 hours of daylight? Are you everyone? Have you been to all points on the earth's surface on that day?

Wow. Your rebuttal, so insightful and logical.

?

dado

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2012, 01:32:17 PM »

I think we can all agree this closely matches both observations and data provided.

One day we will understand more about the nature of the celestial bodies and what compels them to move in such a way - as of now we can only trust in God's plan.
So. During summer solstice, it seems that Lake Michigan in the USA gets about 20h of sunlight... Can anyone verify this?  ::)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2012, 01:45:47 PM »

So. During summer solstice, it seems that Lake Michigan in the USA gets about 20h of sunlight... Can anyone verify this?  ::)

I think you are confusing The Hudson Bay with Lake Michigan, which is not on the diagram.

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2012, 09:50:42 PM »
Nice to see one of my threads still alive.  I've managed to stay away from this place for awhile.  I was addicted with the idea I could help some people see things for themselves.  But I decided I'm not fighting intelligence; I'm fighting cynicism.  And cynicism is much stronger than stupidity.  Cynicism will choke intelligence and choke stupidity; it wins the fight.

This is how cynicism works.  Everyone is wrong.  People are lying. People are deceived.  That's the only thing we know and that the world is flat.

ISS - wrong... it's not a huge satellite that orbits the earth in 92 minutes. No one can prove it. (But I can't tell you anything about what it really is, only that everyone is wrong)

Gravity - Wrong.  Mass does not pull on other mass and the world does not pull us toward its center. (I can't explain any reasoning behind Upwards Acceleration but Gravity is wrong)

Transit of Venus - Wrong.  That could've been anything in front of the sun, it was so small.

NASA - Do I even need to write what NASA even did or just say wrong. NASA is practically another word for WRONG.

Conan O'Brien "I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere."
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.