Evidence for a Flat Earth

• 99 Replies
Re: Evidence for a Flat Earth
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2012, 05:49:26 PM »
Nazis simply didn't have enough time to test their technology between 1941 and 1945 during the actual years of WWII. During those years the technology was being developed, it wasn't ready. However toward the end of the war, they were almost ready with just about everything. Luckily the allies won and Hitler was defeated before his scientists could unleash those technological inventions unto the world.  Have you ever heard of a Nazi bell? I mean it was almost like a time portal according to several testimonies.

Now what do you think happened when Hitler lost? His scientists were given amnesty in America and some were smuggled into USSR to work for Stalin, you didn't know?
JJA voted for Pedro

?

burt

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2012, 05:53:13 PM »
Nazis simply didn't have enough time to test their technology between 1941 and 1945 during the actual years of WWII. During those years the technology was being developed, it wasn't ready. However toward the end of the war, they were almost ready with just about everything. Luckily the allies won and Hitler was defeated before his scientists could unleash those technological inventions unto the world.  Have you ever heard of a Nazi bell? I mean it was almost like a time portal according to several testimonies.

Now what do you think happened when Hitler lost? His scientists were given amnesty in America and some were smuggled into USSR to work for Stalin, you didn't know?

This has already been show to be bullshit... I think... twice over now: Please provide evidence or stfu.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 05:55:35 PM by burt »

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2012, 06:02:33 PM »
Actually, New Earth is correct.  We brought a lot of the Nazi scientists here and a lot went to Russia as well.  The government tells us that they brought them here to work on rockets, but that does not mean they didn't bring other technology here as well.

?

burt

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2012, 07:46:40 PM »
Actually, New Earth is correct.  We brought a lot of the Nazi scientists here and a lot went to Russia as well.  The government tells us that they brought them here to work on rockets, but that does not mean they didn't bring other technology here as well.

I wasn' disputing that I was disputing the general argument, which has been shown to be incorrect.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2012, 08:39:41 PM »
but that does not mean they didn't bring other technology here as well.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2012, 05:55:08 AM »

Moving the goal posts?

We did not take a nuclear bomb, because they did not have one. I highly doubt they had a "time portal," although I will do some research into the nazi bell. Some of their technologies weren't even that ridiculously advanced for their time. After all, rockets are essentially burning something and putting a pressure nozzle on the back. Then you just have to balance the weight. I know there's more complications, but that's the simplified version, and it works for this argument. It's not like they were inventing anti-gravity devices (although some people claim that they were). The microwave rays that they were working with paled in comparison to Tesla's Death Ray (The weapon to end all wars). Jets were the next logical step after propellers. They were just 10-15 years ahead of everyone else. We beat them, took their stuff, reverse engineered it, and improved upon it.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2012, 07:29:02 AM »
Wernher von Brahn a Nazi, was brought from Germany to US.  He was the first director of Marshall Space Flight Center. Nothing suspicious here.
 He also built the rockets for Apollo missions.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:30:52 AM by hoppy »
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2012, 07:36:06 AM »
Flat Earth Bible 02 of 10 - The Flat Earth

Is this your evidence for a FE?

Don't forget:
- God's existence or non existence cannot be proved.
- Any religious explanation of a physical question us irrelevant.
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2012, 07:45:19 AM »
My post said nothing about God.  It was about Nazis. lrn2comprehend.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 08:00:05 AM by hoppy »
God is real.                                         

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2012, 08:24:36 AM »
The post was refering to your baseline ant to the OP.

Were you done with the Nazis?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2012, 08:56:19 AM »
Wernher von Brahn a Nazi, was brought from Germany to US.  He was the first director of Marshall Space Flight Center. Nothing suspicious here.
 He also built the rockets for Apollo missions.
But von Braun had nothing to do with either the American or German atomic bomb programs.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2012, 09:02:23 AM »
von Braun has to do with Nazis going to different countries from Germany. Ending up in charge of NASA is interesting considering all the NASA talk on here.
God is real.                                         

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2012, 09:08:20 AM »
von Braun has to do with Nazis going to different countries from Germany. Ending up in charge of NASA is interesting considering all the NASA talk on here.

What's interesting? What do you imply?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2012, 09:18:34 AM »

If you see nothing wrong with a Nazi running the US space program, I guess there nothing interesting here.
God is real.                                         

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2012, 09:27:57 AM »

If you see nothing wrong with a Nazi running the US space program, I guess there nothing interesting here.

I didn't comment on the fact that an ex-Nazi was running the US space program. What do you imply?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2012, 09:50:27 AM »
von Braun was an SS member, he was not a person who just happen to live in Germany and was forced to join the army. Read up on the SS and find out what kind of guy headed NASA.
God is real.                                         

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2012, 09:54:56 AM »

Werner Von Braun was never "in charge of NASA" or "running the space program". He was their top rocket scientist and an administrator, but never in the top level of management - in fact it was his frustration with his bosses at NASA that led to him leaving the organisation. Do your sodding homework, Hoppy.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2012, 10:05:12 AM »
Being director of a space flight center puts him in charge. He may have some higher ups, but not many. He should have faced trial for being in th SS. Instead he got a promotion here in the States. If you see nothing wrong with this I feel sorry for you.
God is real.                                         

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2012, 10:13:19 AM »
And the Nazi's were conspiring with Aliens.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2012, 10:19:49 AM »
Being director of a space flight center puts him in charge. He may have some higher ups, but not many. He should have faced trial for being in th SS. Instead he got a promotion here in the States. If you see nothing wrong with this I feel sorry for you.

In charge of one of the many individual units that comprised NASA at that time does not mean he's running the whole shebang, which is what you claimed. Don't try and weasel out of it.
Von Braun felt he had no option but to join the SS for the benefit of his work, which he would not have been allowed to continue with otherwise, since the SS wanted to take charge of it. He was in fact arrested by the Gestapo and held for two weeks in 1944 and only released when one of his close colleagues argued on his behalf that he was an asset to the V2 programme. There is significant evidence that he merely followed the safest path for himself in a heirarchy that did not tolerate the slightest dissent. One of his colleagues has been quoted as saying that if he had spoken out against the use of slave labour or any of the other atrocious Nazi working practices, there is no doubt he would have been shot.
It's fairly clear that Von Braun found the Nazi ethic fairly distasteful but felt powerless to do much about it. As I said before, do your sodding homework, Hoppy.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2012, 10:25:02 AM »
And the Nazi's were conspiring with Aliens.

This. Just ask Ancient Aliens. Also ask many conspiracy theorists. They were conspiring with aliens that secretly wanted to supplant the Nazi Regime, and when the Nazis fell, they went on to Russia and America. Just ask 'em. ASK 'EM.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2012, 11:21:00 AM »
TK they didn't the other Nazis use that excuse. Even if I thought that was a good excuse, why would you make him a boss in the US. Nazis should not be in charge of any US programs or installations.
God is real.                                         

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »
The Aliens with interstellar travel technologies helped them build rockets and jets (which were at best 10 years advanced for their time) to win the war!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2012, 11:59:49 AM »
The Aliens with interstellar travel technologies helped them build rockets and jets (which were at best 10 years advanced for their time) to win the war!
TM do you still use a TM.
God is real.                                         

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2012, 01:15:20 PM »

Do I still use a ThinkingMan? Usually, but on occasion, I like to go free and say idiotic things. I don't know if you caught the sarcasm in that last statement.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2012, 02:04:57 PM »

Do I still use a ThinkingMan? Usually, but on occasion, I like to go free and say idiotic things. I don't know if you caught the sarcasm in that last statement.
I was referring to a Toke Master bong, we called them TMs back in the 70's and 80's. Sarcasm also.
God is real.                                         

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2012, 02:36:55 PM »
TK they didn't the other Nazis use that excuse. Even if I thought that was a good excuse, why would you make him a boss in the US. Nazis should not be in charge of any US programs or installations.

Hoppy, I don't think you really understand what Nazis were and certainly not where von Braun fitted into the scheme of things with them. Still not done your homework I see.

?

Cat Earth Theory

• I practise the Zetetic Method!
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »
Nazis should not be in charge of any US programs or installations.

He wasn't in charge, so....
If you focus on the cloud, and conceive of it just as you would a dream you are trying to interpret, with practice its meanings and memories will be revealed to you.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2012, 05:00:06 PM »

Hoppy, I don't think you really understand what Nazis were and certainly not where von Braun fitted into the scheme of things with them. Still not done your homework I see.
Ok, let me see here. You understand what the Nazi's were, and where von Braun fit into the scheme of things.... This is nice to know

For CET, this is from wiki.

NASA was established by law on July 29, 1958. One day later, the 50th Redstone rocket was successfully launched from Johnston Atoll in the south Pacific as part of Operation Hardtack I. Two years later, NASA opened the Marshall Space Flight Center at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, and the ABMA development team led by von Braun was transferred to NASA. In a face-to-face meeting with Herb York at the Pentagon, von Braun made it clear he would go to NASA only if development of the Saturn was allowed to continue.[58] Presiding from July 1960 to February 1970, von Braun became the center's first Director.
God is real.                                         

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2012, 05:02:19 PM »

Ok, let me see here. You understand what the Nazi's were, and where von Braun fit into the scheme of things.... This is nice to know

For CET, this is from wiki.

NASA was established by law on July 29, 1958. One day later, the 50th Redstone rocket was successfully launched from Johnston Atoll in the south Pacific as part of Operation Hardtack I. Two years later, NASA opened the Marshall Space Flight Center at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, and the ABMA development team led by von Braun was transferred to NASA. In a face-to-face meeting with Herb York at the Pentagon, von Braun made it clear he would go to NASA only if development of the Saturn was allowed to continue.[58] Presiding from July 1960 to February 1970, von Braun became the center's first Director.

The MARSHALL SPACE FLIGHT CENTER . Seriously, can we do something about this guy?