Sun lighting bottoms of clouds during Sunset...

• 40 Replies
?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
Re: Sun lighting bottoms of clouds during Sunset...
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 08:48:33 PM »
no what you had demonstrated is that you dont know the difference between being lit and being illuminated.

Are you suggesting that clouds light themselves?

no im suggesting what i said in the quote

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2012, 09:03:09 PM »
no what you had demonstrated is that you dont know the difference between being lit and being illuminated.

Then you're trying to make the distinction between light shining through a cloud or bouncing off a cloud? I can't decipher your cryptic, and quite frankly nebulous, application of synonyms to distinguish two different classifications. 

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2012, 01:48:22 AM »
Sorry to bump this. Really no FE explonations to things said in my previous comment? Anyone?

Every argument pitched by the FE'ers has been crushed to a pulp in this thread. They have nothing left as an explanation. They will add nothing further to this line of questioning.

All that has been demonstrated in this thread is the round-earthers do not understand how light works.
My question is pretty simple: how do you think scattered light is able to produce hard shadows? If you "understand how light works", surely you can give me an answer.

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2012, 05:32:39 AM »
Sorry to bump this. Really no FE explonations to things said in my previous comment? Anyone?

Every argument pitched by the FE'ers has been crushed to a pulp in this thread. They have nothing left as an explanation. They will add nothing further to this line of questioning.

All that has been demonstrated in this thread is the round-earthers do not understand how light works.

I don't see a single member of your clique offering an explanation for why we are never in the location where this huge orange beam is shining off the ground and blinding us. The thread has reached the point at which an objective reader would count it as a total fail for FET.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2012, 06:33:34 AM »

Then you're trying to make the distinction between light shining through a cloud or bouncing off a cloud? I can't decipher your cryptic, and quite frankly nebulous, application of synonyms to distinguish two different classifications.

ok, right, what are you arguing for? do you just like to be different and say the opposite? you already know what i mean and i have made my own thread on the topic. i was talking about your hand being lit up and the clouds looking like they are illuminated. do people have to act dumb to be a devils advocate for fet?

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2012, 07:22:57 PM »
Clouds look like they are lit up because of their composition; water vapor and seeds. A hand is incredibly more dense.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2012, 02:16:51 AM »
do people have to act dumb to be a devils advocate for fet?

Yes, because of the huge quantity of evidence you have to deliberately ignore in order to do so. Examples: do you see anyone from the FE side addressing the variances in g? Do you see any of them seeking an explanation for 24 hour daylight at both poles? No, of course you don't, because those are too difficult for FET to address. So they just "forget" to mention them. Proof that they don't really believe FET.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2012, 10:25:20 PM »
Or because they've been answered several times (though never to your satisfaction) and we're tired of trying to explain the same thing to you in slightly different ways to try to enable you to come to grips with it. Further, you've shown an inability/unwillingness to try to comprehend any other view other than your own and resort to libel as your narcissism apparently leaves you unable to fathom that right-thinking people might possibly disagree with your own biases.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

burt

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2012, 05:12:12 AM »
Or because they've been answered several times (though never to your satisfaction) and we're tired of trying to explain the same thing to you in slightly different ways to try to enable you to come to grips with it. Further, you've shown an inability/unwillingness to try to comprehend any other view other than your own and resort to libel as your narcissism apparently leaves you unable to fathom that right-thinking people might possibly disagree with your own biases.

As noam chomsky says when people give him a pertinent question, that he thinks he has answered.

"You don't understand what I am saying"

Do you even know what your saying anymore, Noam?

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2012, 07:44:51 AM »

Please point me to threads where these thing are answered, in order to educate me, because i keep getting the "that's been answered" reply and curiously, have never seen where it's been answered. It would be un-zetetic to take your word for it on blind faith.  ;)

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2012, 01:17:31 PM »
TK is right all the 'answers' have been proven false.