Most harmful drugs

• 46 Replies

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
Re: Most harmful drugs
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 04:53:18 PM »
the ones that people actually get the androgenic side effects you complain about from.
Nobody takes steroids for the androgenic side-effects. People take them for the anabolic muscle building side-effects.

People don't take meth to rot out their teeth and melt their brains, but it still happens and it's why meth is on that list.

Anavar is only expensive for men as they need to take 5 times as much as women. Winstrol and dianabol are very cheap.
Trenbolone isn't actually manufactured anywhere in the world and hasn't been for decades. Trenbolone you might buy isn't actually trenbolone but a steroid derived from finaplex. A cattle steroid used by farmers, boiled down and mixed with oil. Mmmmm. Sounds great. Question, if you aren't a pro-athlete and we aren't beefing you up to eat you, what's the point?Anyway because of this its hard to get. Test-e is unlikely to be used by itself. Its also one of many test derivatives. Its not that common. But every other juicing Tom Dick and Harry uses Winstrol.

So Anavar is only expensive for the majority of its market, hence it doesn't count. Winstrol and dianabol are cheapER because they're kind of shit, and tren is pretty much exactly as common in its pure chemical form as any of the above. As for test-e, that's the standard HRT steroid.

Its late and you ask questions you know the answers too a lot of the time. I'm too tired to bother. Decide whatever you like this evening.

Apologies, I shall take care to avoid rhetoric lest I destroy your feeble natty brain. Removing the two groups least likely to use steroids skews the percentage upwards and Sativex is inferior to cannabis because it is a single active chemical extracted from a plant containing hundreds.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 04:53:25 PM »
Do people get high on steroids?
No.

That's why they weren't included in the survey.

Can you ride your dog?

No.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 07:13:58 PM »
This is a fresh and original topic for these forums.  I am eager to see the opinions that members will express about steroids, as they have certainly never done so before.

?

Wakka Wakka

• Beat The Hell Outta Spheres!
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 07:36:03 PM »

This is a fresh and original topic for these forums.  I am eager to see which of the members will bawwwww as they have certainly never done so before.
Normally when I'm not sure I just cop a feel.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 08:28:26 PM »
Too late; my baw is already complete.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2012, 02:56:01 PM »
Lots of people take steroids for medical reasons like asthma and arthritis. One of my dogs takes a steroid for her skin condition.

Corticosteroids are different from anabolic steroids. Nobody will ever get ripped abusing a rescue inhaler.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2012, 03:40:47 PM »
They won't get high from it either.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Cat Earth Theory

• I practise the Zetetic Method!
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2012, 05:39:46 PM »
Ketamine is an anesthetic, and so is PCP. They would have a very similar effect. I'm not sure if people on Ketamine have the same really bad reaction as some do to PCP. I'm actually not that familiar with either of those drugs, although I did know a few people who used them.

Dissociative anesthetics.  If you're ever curious about what the experience is like, DXM-only cough syrups/gels/pills create a similar dissociative state.
If you focus on the cloud, and conceive of it just as you would a dream you are trying to interpret, with practice its meanings and memories will be revealed to you.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2012, 09:38:05 AM »
http://neurobonkers.com/2012/08/06/the-largest-ever-study-in-to-drug-harms-places-alcohol-in-the-top-four/

Interesting study one of my friends pointed me too.  I haven't looked to deeply into the study but I will do some more research.  I do wonder why cigarettes/tobacco weren't included in the study.  Do they not count as drugs?
And cannabis is at the bottom. Glad that shit is illegal.

?

Wakka Wakka

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2012, 09:39:54 AM »
http://neurobonkers.com/2012/08/06/the-largest-ever-study-in-to-drug-harms-places-alcohol-in-the-top-four/

Interesting study one of my friends pointed me too.  I haven't looked to deeply into the study but I will do some more research.  I do wonder why cigarettes/tobacco weren't included in the study.  Do they not count as drugs?
It's a gateway drug man.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2012, 10:22:54 AM »

It's a gateway drug man.
I don't care what your poor science tells you, I want my legal weed goddamnit!

?

Wakka Wakka

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2012, 10:24:14 AM »
And my legal meth!  Wait...we want legal meth too, right?

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2012, 10:25:12 AM »
I did PCP once. I'll never touch it again. It was the oddest sensation I've ever felt. But it definitely did not feel like what I would expect Ketamine to feel like. Not an anesthetic feeling. Just an intense hallucinogen. It's quite dangerous though. I was a marijuana smoker (pot head we call it around here) during my late teens. I haven't read that link yet, but I would think it would be at the bottom. Never knew anyone to have any medical or mental complications from pot.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 02:15:01 PM »
Never knew anyone to have any medical or mental complications from pot.

Have you not heard of reefer madness?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2012, 05:35:01 PM »
Most steroids are taken orally.

Women almost universally (but for big manly creatures) use anavar which is oral. Winstrol is oral. Dianabol is oral. the most popular are the most popular because people would rather not inject. A pill is easier and isn't associated with being a junkie.
Do you sell steroids?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

EnigmaZV

« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2012, 06:09:22 PM »
I would have to say that the most harmful drugs are the anti-cancer chemotherapy drugs. They mess all your shit up.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2012, 06:19:49 AM »
Never knew anyone to have any medical or mental complications from pot.

Have you not heard of reefer madness?

Yes, funny movie.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.